Saizen OverviewGrowth hormone (GH), also known as somatotropin (or as human growth hormone [hGH or HGH] in its human form), is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development. It is a type of mitogen which is specific only to certain kinds of cells. Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by somatotropic cells within the lateral wings of the...
Read more Saizen Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone
Recent Saizen Forums:
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.2mg, 0.2mg/vial, 0.4mg, 0.4mg/vial, 0.6mg, 0.6mg/vial, 0.8mg, 0.8mg/vial, 1.2mg, 1.2mg/vial, 1.4mg, 1.4mg/vial, 1.5mg, 1.5mg/vial, 1.6mg, 1.6mg/vial, 1.8mg, 1.8mg/vial, 10mg, 10mg/1.5ml, 10mg/vial, 12mg, 12mg/vial, 13.5mg, 13.8mg, 13.8mg/vial, 15mg/1.5ml, 18mg, 1mg, 1mg/vial, 22.5mg, 24mg, 24mg/vial, 2mg, 2mg/vial, 4.8mg, 4.8mg/vial, 4mg, 4mg/vial, 5.8mg, 5.8mg/vial, 5mg, 5mg/1.5ml, 5mg/ml, 5mg/ml (5mg/ml), 5mg/vial, 6mg, 6mg/0.5ml, 6mg/0.5ml (6mg/0.5ml), 6mg/vial, 8.8mg, 8.8mg/vial, 8mg, 8mg/vial, n/a
NDC Database Records for Saizen: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 44087-1005 Saizen Intramuscular; Subcutaneous Kit by Emd Serono, Inc.
- 44087-1088 Saizen Intramuscular; Subcutaneous Kit by Emd Serono, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Somatropin, rh-GH or a similar ingredient: (11 results)
- Accretropin Somatropin Recombinant
- Genotropin Somatropin, rh-GH5 threads
- Humatrope Somatropin, rh-GH1 thread
- Norditropin Somatropin, rh-GH
- Nutropin Somatropin, rh-GH2 threads
- Omnitrope Somatropin Rdna Origin2 threads
- Serostim Somatropin, rh-GH
- Somatropin, rh-GH
- Tev-Tropin Somatropin, rh-GH1 thread
- Valtropin Somatropin Recombinant
- Zorbtive Somatropin, rh-GH