Risedronate Sodium + Calcium Carbonate OverviewRisedronic acid (INN) often used as its sodium salt risedronate sodium (USAN) is a bisphosphonate used to strengthen bone, treat or prevent osteoporosis, and treat Paget's disease of bone. It is produced and marketed by Warner Chilcott, Sanofi-Aventis, and in Japan by Takeda under the trade names Actonel, Atelvia, and Benet. It is also available in a preparation that includes a calcium carbonate supplement, as Actonel with Calcium. Contents 1 Administration 2 Controversies 3 See also 4...
Read more Risedronate Sodium + Calcium Carbonate Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risedronic_acid
Recent Risedronate Sodium + Calcium Carbonate Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Risedronate Sodium + Calcium Carbonate
- Tablet: 150mg, 30mg, 35mg, 5mg, 75mg
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 35mg
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (20 results)
- Actonel Risedronate9 threads
- Actonel with Calcium Risedronate Sodium + Calcium Carbonate1 thread
- Atelvia Risedronate Sodium8 threads
- Risedronate5 threads
- Alka-Mints Calcium Carbonate1 thread
- Alka-Seltzer Antacid Calcium Carbonate
- Ascriptin Aspirin, ASA + Aluminum Hydroxide + Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Hydroxide6 threads
- Aspirin, ASA + Aluminum Hydroxide + Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Hydroxide
- Aspirin, ASA + Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Oxide + Magnesium Carbonate2 threads
- Bufferin Aspirin, ASA + Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Oxide + Magnesium Carbonate5 threads
- Calcium Carbonate45 threads
- Calcium Carbonate + Famotidine + Magnesium Hydroxide
- Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Hydroxide
- Caltrate Calcium Carbonate4 threads
- DiabetiGest Calcium Carbonate
- Mylanta Gelcap Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Hydroxide
- Os-Cal Calcium Carbonate1 thread
- Pepcid Complete Calcium Carbonate + Famotidine + Magnesium Hydroxide
- Titralac Calcium Carbonate2 threads
- Tums Calcium Carbonate34 threads
Possibly related Risedronate Sodium + Calcium Carbonate Topics:
Calcium Carbonate 500 Mg Hazards to your health if taking to many antacids with Calcium Carbonate 500 MG ## If you take too much, it may cause ov... 1 reply
Calcium Carbonate Vitamin D 3 I have been taking three D 500 CAL tablets per day for the last two years. This was prescribed to me for high PTH and lo... 1 reply
Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Oxide + Magnesium C i want to know about Calcium Carbonate+ Magnesium Oxide+ Magnesium Carbonate ## please suggest me the dosage of mentione... 1 reply
calcitriol calcium carbonate and zink capsule uses i fell badly and deep clut on back now i havepain upper area so dr give me this medicine and pain killer...
calcitriol calcium carbonate zinc My doc has advised to take Gemcal preferably on empty stomach. So I have it early morning at 5 am. Is this correct....
Triple A Cal Calcium Carbonate Comparison Dosewise I was bieng told that 1 capsule of Triple A Cal , is as good as taking 2 to 3 pills of Calcium carbonate Tab.whether &am...
phostat tablet shllcal ct calcium carbonate My wifw is advised to take all the three.she is having kidney probleb. Anemic drugs dailyGrish Narayan of Hyd.Ap She is ...
is it ok to take nitrofurantoin mono mac 100 mgs with oncovite vitamins? oncovite contains calcium carbonate There is calcium carbonate in the Oncovite ingredients and I am wondering about the interaction with Nitrofurantoin mono... 1 reply
Amount of sodium bicarbonate in such combination I just need to know why the amount of sodium bicarbonte is the same in both strengths of omeprazole not being double in ...
lanzoprazole with sodium bicarbonate want to know the brand names of medication containing lanzoprazole and sodium bi carbonate...