Qnasl OverviewBeclometasone dipropionate, also spelled beclomethasone dipropionate and sold under the brand name Qvar among others, is a steroid medication. It is available as an inhaler, cream, pills, and nasal spray. The inhaled form is used in the long term management of asthma. The cream may be used for dermatitis and psoriasis. The pills have been used to treat ulcerative colitis. The nasal spray is used to treat allergic rhinitis and nasal polyps. Common side effects with the inhale...
Read more Qnasl Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beclomethasone
Recent Qnasl Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol: 0.084mg/actuation, 42mcg/actuation, 80mcg
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.042mg/actuation, 0.042mg/inh, 0.04mg/actuation, 0.08mg/activation, 0.08mg/actuation, 40mcg/actuation, 42mcg/actuation, 80mcg, 80mcg/actuation, 84mcg/actuation
- Spray, Metered: 42mcg/actuation, 84mcg/actuation, eq 0.042mg diprop/spray, eq 0.084mg diprop/spray
NDC Database Records for Qnasl: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59310-206 Qnasl 40 ug/1 Nasal Aerosol, Metered by Teva Respiratory, LLC
- 59310-210 Qnasl 80 ug/1 Nasal Aerosol, Metered by Teva Respiratory, LLC