Onsolis OverviewThis audio file was created from a revision of the "Fentanyl" article dated 2011-12-01, and does not reflect subsequent edits to the article. (Audio help) More spoken articles Fentanyl (also known as fentanil, brand names Sublimaze, Actiq, Durogesic, Duragesic, Fentora, Matrifen, Haldid, Onsolis, Instanyl, Abstral, Lazanda and others) is a potent, synthetic opioid analgesic with a rapid onset and short duration of action. It is a strong agonist at the μ-opioid ...
Read more Onsolis Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl
Recent Onsolis Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Film: 0.2mg, 0.4mg, 0.6mg, 0.8mg, 1.2mg, 1200mcg, 200mcg, 400mcg, 600mcg, 800mcg
- Film, Extended Release: 100mcg/hr, 100ugm/hr, 12.5mcg/hr, 12.5ugm/hr, 25mcg/hr, 25ugm/hr, 50mcg/hr, 50ugm/hr, 75mcg/hr, 75ugm/hr
- Injection: 0.05mg/ml
- Lozenge: 1200mcg, 1600mcg, 200mcg, 400mcg, 600mcg, 800mcg
- Powder: 100%
- Spray: 0.1mcg, 0.1mg, 0.2mcg, 0.2mg, 0.4mcg, 0.4mg, 0.6mcg, 0.6mg, 0.8mcg, 0.8mg, 1.2mg, 1.6mg, 100mcg, 400mcg
- Spray, Metered: 0.1mg, 0.4mg, 100mcg, 400mcg
- Tablet: 0.1mg, 0.2mg, 0.3mg, 0.4mg, 0.6mg, 0.8mg, 100mcg, 200mcg, 300mcg, 400mcg, 600mcg, 800mcg
- Troche/lozenge: 0.1mg, 0.2mg, 0.3mg, 0.4mg, 0.6mg, 0.8mg, 1.2mg, 1.6mg