Onsolis OverviewFentanyl (also known as fentanil, brand names Sublimaze, Actiq, Durogesic, Duragesic, Fentora, Matrifen, Haldid, Onsolis, Instanyl, Abstral, Lazanda and others) is a potent, synthetic opioid analgesic with a rapid onset and short duration of action. It is a strong agonist at the μ-opioid receptors. Historically it has been used to treat breakthrough pain and is commonly used in pre-procedures as a pain reliever as well as an anesthetic in combination with a benzodiaz...
Read more Onsolis Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl
Recent Onsolis Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Film: 0.2mg, 0.4mg, 0.6mg, 0.8mg, 1.2mg, 1200mcg, 200mcg, 400mcg, 600mcg, 800mcg
- Film, Extended Release: 100mcg/hr, 100ugm/hr, 12.5mcg/hr, 12.5ugm/hr, 25mcg/hr, 25ugm/hr, 50mcg/hr, 50ugm/hr, 75mcg/hr, 75ugm/hr
- Injection: 0.05mg/ml
- Lozenge: 1200mcg, 1600mcg, 200mcg, 400mcg, 600mcg, 800mcg
- Powder: 100%
- Spray: 0.1mcg, 0.1mg, 0.2mcg, 0.2mg, 0.4mcg, 0.4mg, 0.6mcg, 0.6mg, 0.8mcg, 0.8mg, 1.2mg, 1.6mg, 100mcg, 400mcg
- Spray, Metered: 0.1mg, 0.4mg, 100mcg, 400mcg
- Tablet: 0.1mg, 0.2mg, 0.3mg, 0.4mg, 0.6mg, 0.8mg, 100mcg, 200mcg, 300mcg, 400mcg, 600mcg, 800mcg
- Troche/lozenge: 0.1mg, 0.2mg, 0.3mg, 0.4mg, 0.6mg, 0.8mg, 1.2mg, 1.6mg