Minolira OverviewMinocycline is a broad-spectrum tetracycline antibiotic, and has a broader spectrum than the other members of the group. It is a bacteriostatic antibiotic, classified as a long-acting type. As a result of its long half-life it generally has serum levels 2–4 times that of the simple water-soluble tetracyclines. Minocycline is the most lipid-soluble of the tetracycline-class antibiotics, giving it the greatest penetration into the prostate and brain, but also the greatest amount of centra...
Read more Minolira Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minocycline
Recent Minolira Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 112.5mg, 135mg, 45mg, 67.5mg, 90mg
- Injection: 100mg, 100mg/vial
- Powder, Extended Release: 1mg
- Suspension: 50mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 135mg, 45mg, 50mg, 75mg, 90mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 105mg, 115mg, 135mg, 45mg, 55mg, 65mg, 80mg, 90mg