Limbitrol OverviewChlordiazepoxide /klrda.zpksad/, is a sedative/hypnotic drug and benzodiazepine. It is marketed under the trade names Angirex, Elenium, Klopoxid, Libotryp (also contains Amitriptyline), Librax (also contains clidinium bromide), Libritabs, Librium, Mesural, Multum, Novapam, Risolid, Silibrin, Sonimen and Tropium. Chlordiazepoxide was the first benzodiazepine to be synthesized and the discovery of chlordiazepoxide was by pure chance. Chlordiazepoxide and other benzodiazepines were initial...
Read more Limbitrol Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlordiazepoxide
Recent Limbitrol Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Amitriptyline + Chlordiazepoxide
- Tablet: 12.5mg + 5mg, 25mg + 10mg
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (15 results)
- Amitriptyline + Chlordiazepoxide2 threads
- Limbitrol DS Amitriptyline + Chlordiazepoxide1 thread
- Amitriptyline308 threads
- Chlordiazepoxide63 threads
- Chlordiazepoxide + Clidinium2 threads
- Chlordiazepoxide + Methscopolamine
- Elavil Amitriptyline32 threads
- Endep Amitriptyline2 threads
- Etrafon Perphenazine + Amitriptyline1 thread
- Etrafon Forte Perphenazine + Amitriptyline
- Librax Chlordiazepoxide + Clidinium36 threads
- Libritabs Chlordiazepoxide
- Librium Chlordiazepoxide25 threads
- Perphenazine + Amitriptyline3 threads
- Triavil Perphenazine + Amitriptyline5 threads
Possibly related Limbitrol Topics:
limbitrol DS antidressant...
How does Limbitrol DS work for you? I have been on many anti-depressants over the years. Some with success and others not. Has anyone had any luck with Limb...