Limbitrol OverviewChlordiazepoxide /klrda.zpksad/, is a sedative/hypnotic drug and benzodiazepine. Chlordiazepoxide was the first benzodiazepine to be synthesized and the discovery of chlordiazepoxide was by pure chance. Chlordiazepoxide and other benzodiazepines were initially accepted with widespread public approval but were followed with widespread public disapproval and recommendations for more restrictive medical guidelines for its use. Chlordiazepoxide has a medium to long half-life but its acti...
Read more Limbitrol Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlordiazepoxide
Recent Limbitrol Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Amitriptyline + Chlordiazepoxide
- Tablet: 12.5mg + 5mg, 25mg + 10mg
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (15 results)
- Amitriptyline + Chlordiazepoxide2 threads
- Limbitrol DS Amitriptyline + Chlordiazepoxide1 thread
- Amitriptyline315 threads
- Chlordiazepoxide64 threads
- Chlordiazepoxide + Clidinium2 threads
- Chlordiazepoxide + Methscopolamine
- Elavil Amitriptyline32 threads
- Endep Amitriptyline2 threads
- Etrafon Perphenazine + Amitriptyline1 thread
- Etrafon Forte Perphenazine + Amitriptyline
- Librax Chlordiazepoxide + Clidinium37 threads
- Libritabs Chlordiazepoxide
- Librium Chlordiazepoxide26 threads
- Perphenazine + Amitriptyline3 threads
- Triavil Perphenazine + Amitriptyline5 threads
Possibly related Limbitrol Topics:
limbitrol DS antidressant...
How does Limbitrol DS work for you? I have been on many anti-depressants over the years. Some with success and others not. Has anyone had any luck with Limb...