Lidocaine + Tetracaine OverviewA transdermal analgesic or pain relief patch is a medicated adhesive patch used to relieve minor to severe pain. There are two primary types of analgesic patches: patches containing counterirritants, which are used to treat mild to moderate pain, and patches containing fentanyl, a narcotic used to relieve moderate to severe pain in opioid-tolerant patients. Contents 1 Counterirritant patches 2 Fentanyl patches 3 See also 4 References Counterirritant patches Counterirritant patches...
Read more Lidocaine + Tetracaine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transdermal_analgesic_patch
Recent Lidocaine + Tetracaine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- Cream: 7% + 7%
- Patch: 70mg + 70mg
NDC Database Records for Lidocaine + Tetracaine: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0299-6100 Pliaglis Topical Cream by Galderma Laboratories, L.p.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (33 results)
- Synera Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- AK-T-Caine Tetracaine
- Akten Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- AnaMantle HC Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Benzocaine + Butamben + Tetracaine2 threads
- Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Cepacol Viractin Tetracaine2 threads
- Cetacaine Benzocaine + Butamben + Tetracaine1 thread
- Decadron with Xylocaine Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- Dentipatch Lidocaine1 thread
- Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- Duocaine Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- EMLA Lidocaine + Prilocaine3 threads
- Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Glydo Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidazone Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidocaine62 threads
- Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Lidoderm Lidocaine15 threads
- Lidosite Topical System Kit Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Opticaine Tetracaine
- Oraqix Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Pontocaine Tetracaine1 thread
- Tetracaine5 threads
- Xylocaine Lidocaine5 threads
- Xylocaine with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF Lidocaine2 threads
- Xylocaine-MPF with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF with Glucose Lidocaine
- Zilactin-L Lidocaine2 threads
- Zingo Lidocaine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
Possibly related Lidocaine + Tetracaine Topics:
tetracaine hydrochloride opthalmic solution eyedrops prescribed for eye injury. ## Drug Information for Tetracaine This medication is used in the eye as an anesthet... 1 reply
tetracaine gel numb to relive the pain...
lidocaine ointment usp 5% pain outment ## What works better than Lidocaine Ointment USP, 5% ## Lidocaine is a mild, local anesthetic. It's har... 2 replies
lidocaine hci PAIN ## Lidocaine is a very common local anesthetic, it can also be used to treat irregular heart beat. It is frequently... 1 reply
lidocaine patches I have very severe and advance DDD and have been taking MS-Contin which has been helpful. However I always have severe p...
lidocaine25mg,prilocaine25mg,poloxamer188 lidocaine-25mg, prilocaine-25mg poloxamer188- 55mg poloxamer407 - 154.85mg HCL (for ph adjustment) D & C Yellow No. ...
lidocaine hci3% Hc 0.5% anti-inflamatory Anesthetic...
Lidocaine Diphenadr Maalox Suspension Oral Suspension to be taken by mouth every two hours as needed, dosage one to two teaspoonfuls...
lidocaine hci 1%injection for infiltration and roadblok...
orofar lidocaine is this chewable tablet or what?...