Lidocaine + Tetracaine OverviewA transdermal analgesic or pain relief patch is a medicated adhesive patch used to relieve minor to severe pain. There are two primary types of analgesic patches: patches containing counterirritants, which are used to treat mild to moderate pain, and patches containing fentanyl, a narcotic used to relieve moderate to severe pain in opioid-tolerant patients. Contents 1 Counterirritant patches 2 Fentanyl patches 3 See also 4 References Counterirritant patches Counterirritant patches...
Read more Lidocaine + Tetracaine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transdermal_analgesic_patch
Recent Lidocaine + Tetracaine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- Cream: 7% + 7%
- Patch: 70mg + 70mg
NDC Database Records for Lidocaine + Tetracaine: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0299-6100 Pliaglis Topical Cream by Galderma Laboratories, L.p.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (33 results)
- Synera Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- AK-T-Caine Tetracaine
- Akten Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- AnaMantle HC Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Benzocaine + Butamben + Tetracaine2 threads
- Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Cepacol Viractin Tetracaine2 threads
- Cetacaine Benzocaine + Butamben + Tetracaine
- Decadron with Xylocaine Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- Dentipatch Lidocaine1 thread
- Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- Duocaine Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- EMLA Lidocaine + Prilocaine4 threads
- Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Glydo Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidazone Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidocaine66 threads
- Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Lidoderm Lidocaine14 threads
- Lidosite Topical System Kit Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Opticaine Tetracaine
- Oraqix Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Pontocaine Tetracaine1 thread
- Tetracaine5 threads
- Xylocaine Lidocaine4 threads
- Xylocaine with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF Lidocaine1 thread
- Xylocaine-MPF with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF with Glucose Lidocaine
- Zilactin-L Lidocaine2 threads
- Zingo Lidocaine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
Possibly related Lidocaine + Tetracaine Topics:
tetracaine hydrochloride opthalmic solution eyedrops prescribed for eye injury. ## Drug Information for Tetracaine This medication is used in the eye as an anesthet... 1 reply
lidocaine ointment usp 5% pain outment ## What works better than Lidocaine Ointment USP, 5% ## Lidocaine is a mild, local anesthetic. It's har... 2 replies
lidocaine and albuterol on a breathlizer test Do lidocaine patches or albuterol inhalers affect a breathalyzer test? ## Hello, Tammy! How are you? There are many thin... 1 reply
lidocaine hci PAIN ## Lidocaine is a very common local anesthetic, it can also be used to treat irregular heart beat. It is frequently... 1 reply
lidocaine patches I have very severe and advance DDD and have been taking MS-Contin which has been helpful. However I always have severe p...
lidocaine25mg,prilocaine25mg,poloxamer188 lidocaine-25mg, prilocaine-25mg poloxamer188- 55mg poloxamer407 - 154.85mg HCL (for ph adjustment) D & C Yellow No. ...
Lidocaine Diphenadr Maalox Suspension Oral Suspension to be taken by mouth every two hours as needed, dosage one to two teaspoonfuls...
orofar lidocaine is this chewable tablet or what?...
lidoderm/lidocaine patch 5% it is a paatch thqt you put on to take care of the pain you are having. i want to know if this patch is addictive and if... 2 replies
ketoprofen lidocaine Hi I have it in a cream form. I have crohns and my left side stomach colon area is always swollen and sore. I'm also... 1 reply