Janumet Xr OverviewSitagliptin/metformin (trade name Janumet) is an anti-diabetic drug, being a combination drug of sitagliptin (a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor) and metformin. This drug article relating to the gastrointestinal system is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. v t e External links Pharmacy and Pharmacology portal Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sitagliptin metformin. JANUMET® XR (sitagliptin and metformin HCl extended-release) & JANUMET® (si...
Read more Janumet Xr Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitagliptin/metformin
Recent Janumet Xr Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Sitagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Tablet, Extended Release: 100mg + 1000mg, 1gm + 100mg, 1gm + 50mg, 500mg + 50mg, 50mg + 1000mg, 50mg + 500mg
NDC Database Records for Janumet Xr: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-0078 Janumet XR 50/500 24 Hr Extended Release Tablet by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-0080 Janumet XR 50/1000 24 Hr Extended Release Tablet by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-0081 Janumet XR 100/1000 24 Hr Extended Release Tablet by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (24 results)
- Sitagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Actoplus Met Xr Pioglitazone Hydrochloride + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Alogliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Dapagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Invokamet Canagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Invokamet Xr Canagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Janumet Metformin Hydrochloride + Sitagliptin Phosphate34 threads
- Januvia Sitagliptin Phosphate48 threads
- Jentadueto Xr Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Juvisync Sitagliptin + Simvastatin
- Kazano Alogliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Kombiglyze Xr Metformin Hydrochloride + Saxagliptin4 threads
- Linagliptin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Metformin Hydrochloride + Saxagliptin
- Metformin Hydrochloride + Sitagliptin Phosphate2 threads
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride + Metformin Hydrochloride1 thread
- Prandimet Repaglinide + Metformin Hydrochloride1 thread
- Repaglinide + Metformin Hydrochloride1 thread
- Riomet Metformin Hydrochloride3 threads
- Sitagliptin + Simvastatin
- Sitagliptin Phosphate3 threads
- Synjardy Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Synjardy Xr Empagliflozin + Metformin Hydrochloride
- Xigduo Xr Dapagliflozin +Metformin Hydrochloride
Possibly related Janumet Xr Topics:
Janumet Xr what is the differance between Janumet xr 50mg/100 mgand Glipizide 5 mg and can the be used together ## Janumet XR conta... 2 replies
Janumet XR and Galvus Met 50 850 differences I have been using Janumet XR for 2 years. And my panel doctor has passed away recently and I have changed to another pan... 1 reply
janumet vs janumet XR I am a type 2 diabetic, my doctor has prescribed 2.5mg of glimepiride, 300mg of Invokana and 50/1000 of Janumet, I was g... 1 reply
Janumet 50/1000 Be Crushed I can/T swallow the pill Janumet 50/1000 can this be crushed safely. ## As long as you don't have the time released ... 2 replies
Janumet side effects I started Janumet since then I have been having vaginal soreness not burning sore like from being very dry ## I'm so... 1 reply
Janumet and Amaryl Tablet fir diabetes 2 I use of amaryl for 12 years with other medications but level remained uncontrolled recently my doc perscribed janumet 1... 1 reply
janumet 50mg/500mg and glycomet gp1 I take janumet 50mg/500mg and glycomet gp1 daily.today my FBS & PP were notice at 253 & 323 respectively.kindly ...
janumet and vicoden Is there any interactions with vicoden and janumet. I have been having some bleeding in my eye and can't understand ...
janumet This pill is different than the sample my dr gave me. It is dark red with the #577 and is oblong in size. The sample is ...
JANUVIA or JANUMET i was on Amtas AT for 2 years and after that suddenly my blood sugar started rising. I don't have any family history... 1 reply