Emflaza OverviewDeflazacort (trade name Emflaza or Calcort among others) is a glucocorticoid used as an anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Adverse effects 3 Pharmacology 3.1 Mechanism of action 3.2 Relative potency 4 History 5 References Medical uses The manufacturer lists the following uses for deflazacort: Acute interstitial nephritis Anaphylaxis Asthma Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia Bullous pemphigoid Mixed connective tissue disease (other than systemic s...
Read more Emflaza Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deflazacort
Recent Emflaza Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Suspension: 22.75mg/ml
- Tablet: 18mg, 30mg, 36mg, 6mg
NDC Database Records for Emflaza: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 42998-501 Emflaza 6 mg Oral Tablet by Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 42998-502 Emflaza 18 mg Oral Tablet by Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 42998-503 Emflaza 30 mg Oral Tablet by Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 42998-504 Emflaza 36 mg Oral Tablet by Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 42998-505 Emflaza 22.75 mg/ml Oral Suspension by Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC