Carnexiv OverviewCarbamazepine (CBZ), sold under the tradename Tegretol among others, is a medication used primarily in the treatment of epilepsy and neuropathic pain. For seizures it works as well as phenytoin and valproate. It is not effective for absence seizures or myoclonic seizures. It may be used in schizophrenia along with other medications and as a second line agent in bipolar disorder. It is taken two to four times per day. A controlled release formulation is available for which there...
Read more Carnexiv Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbamazepine
Recent Carnexiv Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule, Extended Release: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg
- Injection: 200mg/20ml(10mg/ml)
- Solution: 200mg/20ml (10mg/ml)
- Suspension: 100mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, 400mg
- Tablet, Chewable: 100mg, 200mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 100mg, 200mg, 400mg
NDC Database Records for Carnexiv: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 67386-621 Carnexiv 10 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Lundbeck LLC