Carnexiv OverviewCarbamazepine (CBZ), sold under the tradename Tegretol among others, is a medication used primarily in the treatment of epilepsy and neuropathic pain. It is not effective for absence seizures or myoclonic seizures. It is used in schizophrenia along with other medications and as a second line agent in bipolar disorder. Carbamazepine appears to work as well as phenytoin and valproate.[needs update] Common side effects include nausea and drowsiness. Serious side effects may include s...
Read more Carnexiv Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbamazepine
Recent Carnexiv Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule, Extended Release: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg
- Injection: 200mg/20ml(10mg/ml)
- Solution: 200mg/20ml (10mg/ml)
- Suspension: 100mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, 400mg
- Tablet, Chewable: 100mg, 200mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 100mg, 200mg, 400mg
NDC Database Records for Carnexiv: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 67386-621 Carnexiv 10 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Lundbeck LLC