Airduo Respiclick OverviewThe combination preparation fluticasone/salmeterol is a formulation containing fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate, used in the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Patent protection in the US expired in 2010, and European patent protection expired in 2013. However, the availability of a generic form of Advair in the United States may be significantly delayed because the Food and Drug Administration has not determined a standard for the bioequival...
Read more Airduo Respiclick Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluticasone/salmeterol
Recent Airduo Respiclick Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Fluticasone Propionate + Salmeterol Xinafoate
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.045mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 0.115mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 0.23mg/inh + 0.021mg/inh, 115mcg + 21mcg, 230mcg + 21mcg, 45mcg + 21mcg
- Inhalant: 100mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation, 250mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation, 500mcg/actuation + 50mcg/actuation
- Powder: 0.055mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.113mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh, 0.232mg/inh + 0.014mg/inh
NDC Database Records for Airduo Respiclick: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59310-805 Airduo Respiclick Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder, Metered by Teva Respiratory, LLC
- 59310-812 Airduo Respiclick Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder, Metered by Teva Respiratory, LLC
- 59310-822 Airduo Respiclick Respiratory (Inhalation) Powder, Metered by Teva Respiratory, LLC