White Pill Westward 292 Hydrocodine
(Newest posts first)

Comments Submitted Says:

white oval pill west/ward 292

Showing Replies 41 - 22 of 41 ( Newest posts first ) RSS Feed

ohreallynow Says:

save scripts? im pretty sure they will continue to write as many scripts as they are paid too, no shortages in that department.

GreatDeal Says:

Right on big daddy ;-)

Harley Says:

I just recently got methocarbamol 750 mg,so ur saying they are very strong?also I see some1 says they are a opiate fighting pill?i take 15mg oxycodone don't want them if that's the case.

A friend in disguise Says:

It's funny the people inquiring about meds are usually the ones that want a high. This is less than soma. It is a muscle relaxant but helps for the purpose intended. If wanting a high, please seek marijuana, crack, herion, opiates, meth, shrooms, or the drug of your choice. Pills just won't do it. You're a druggie. Get help.

Trgtdron Says:

Yes you can, metho is used mainly as a muscle relaxer. It works well will norco. The side affect of relaxing muscles are why it is used to help opiate withdrawal, the physical part, it also works well with stronger types of opiate pain relievers.

Michele Says:

Im right there with you. I have 11 illnesses plus r. Artritis in my back. Degerative disc diease and on and on..had a great combo that worked but was informed last month at doc tjat i had to give up morphine with my oxycodone cause OBAMA says only 4 total pain pills per person...omg when did he become doc. I also take this Methocarbam 750. I cant tell by effects i use this cause pain i deal with daily so bad but sure can tell when i forget...and thanks to Obama i now have had my oxycodone doubled when morphine to help with times meds ware off was doing fine...i tell ya...i learned that my pain pill has a value of 30 bucks per pill...omg...no wonder us folks that really need our meds, cant feel "high" off them cause they doing there job...have such a hard time getting them cause of the abuse of folks with them..get real folks... just wish these pain pill addicts for the "high" could walk one day, just one day in my shoes......

Disabled Navy Mom Says:

Correction *disc

Disabled Navy Mom Says:

I have fibromyalgia and a bulging discuss in my thoracic spine. Because I'm a disabled veteran there is not much the VA will do. Prisoners get better care than us vets. I want to know if I can take this pill and my Norco 10/325 together w/ no adverse side effects. If it's used to treat opiate addiction, does that mean in the Norco won't be as effective (silly but I had to ask). There's a storm coming and I am in so much pain. I also need a knee replacement but that's not important. Will it work with Norco or not?

robaxin sucks Says:

You all sound like abunch of pill heads if u ask me.

Melissa Says:

In reply to your post,just because I get a disablity check every no doesn't mean I'm a drugy. I have had 6 back surgery and 8 VP shunt surgery,so I take pain meds for really bad pain. It's not easy to get pain meds anymore for a lot of us that need it,due to people getting it that don't really need it. They just get it to sell and make money. Then people like me that really have a lot of pain 24/7 and the pain meds only really take just a little bit of it away,just enough to make it a little easier to deal with.

Linds Says:

Thats pretty much just what i was thinking while reading!

Floor dweller Says:

I only looked this up be add I have severe back pain and am stuck on the floor right now and I have three kids and can't get messed up on owin medication so I wanted to know the affects

Nopy McNoperson Says:

You know.... I have a severe injury and ANYONE who's on them long enough WILL get addicted, that's how & why they made them.... We can't always help it. Pharmaceutical companies are evil anyway, they know what they are doing. Just don't be so quick to judge. Not everyone's mommies hugged them enough as a child...

bobthebigballsinyourmouth Says:

Idk if i feel anythang lol

big1poppa Says:

To all the crybabies whining that you can't get the meds you need because others are abusers. Take it up with your Dr. Maybe you don't need it.

Tmk Says:

AMEN!!! No joke, other people who really need them and dont abuse them and have to work every day in pain,not get a disability check from our tax $s for being a crazed drug attic, suffer because for some f****d up reason, all the wrong people get them like candy to sell for their habits!

aggravated Says:

To bigdaddys comment I couldn't agree more I have nerve issues an have to fight to get my meds cause of people gettin pills an selling them like street drugs its bull s***!

TinAa Says:

soo true my husband has herniated disks and a lot more problems and hes 26 and the pain specialist wont give him any pain med because hes too young and can get addicted.. every 3-4 months he has to go to the ER and the 15 5mg they give him lasts for 2months.. theres no way to prove you have self control....

Patrick Winner Says:

grow up this site is to help people with real questions, not drugies looking to score there grandmas drugs

Patrick Winner Says:

methocarbam 750mg.. Are used to treat deep muscle pain for people with like m.s. or cancer or sports inj . they dont get u buzzed no matter how many u take . .

white pill with 93 2929 white round pill with 93 2929 imprinted on it ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Cyproheptadi... 1 reply
white pill west ward 292 on one side what is it White oval shaped pill with west ward 292 on one side and nothing on the other side ## Based on the description provided... 1 reply
white round pill Z 2929 Need t ## This tablet contains 4mgs of Cyproheptadine, a generic for Periactin, this is an antihistamine. Common side ef... 1 reply
round white pill z2929 round white and small ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Cyproheptadine hydrochloride (4 mg).... 1 reply
circle pill white 292 just normal circle sized, with 292 on one side.. blank on the other...
rdy 292 round white pill Is this the same as Vicodin ## Hello, Amy! How are you? A round, white tablet with RDY on one side and the numbers 292 o... 1 reply
Long white pill west-word 292 white long pill says west-word 292...
Small White Round Pill has 99 on top and 2929 on bottom Trying to find small white pill round with 99 on top and2929 on bottom...
image of long white pill with west ward 292 on one side and blank on the other long oblong white pill with west-ward 292 on one side and blank on the other side ## This tablet contains 750mgs of Meth... 1 reply