Susten 200 Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules For Oral Use

Comments Submitted Says:

mother of a child and planning for second my gynec prescribed me susten 200 to be taken for 3mths i just want to know what are its do n donts effect on my health n future conceiving as my periods are irregular took for 4 days as doc told me then my period starts now again after two days i m getting two three drops of blood just help me out

NETHRA Says:

Progestrone Soft Gelatin Dapsules 200 mg-how to take this tablet?can i eat this tablet or it should be kept in vagina.

B.Nagababu Says:

About progesterone Detaling Story

Crystal Says:

From what I was able to gather, Susten 200 is not maufactured in the US. I did however locate the active ingredient which is Progesterone. Progesterone has many uses, one is used to support pregnancy in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) cycles such as In-vitro Fertilization (IVF).

To learn more about this drug and the effects, click on the link below...
http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Progesterone/­

Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.

Laxman Says:

My wife has been using Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules - 200 MG.She is using it by keeping it in Vagina. It is of Rose in colour (packing), can she use the same capsule through ORAL (by mouth). She was suggested to take it 2 times a day, but using it only once a day. Please advice regarding these 2 queries.

Crystal Says:

From what I was able to gather Progesterone can be taken orally with or without food. I was unable to locate any information stating it should be taken vaginally. Although if your wife's doctor told her to take it vaginally twice a day, I would listen to the doctors orders. If you are concerned I would try calling your local pharmacist, and ask them dosage information, or you can read it below...

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Progesterone/­

Smita Says:

I m pregnent of 4 weeks i want to abort it so my doctor prescribe me to take susten 300 what is the function of it

nasim Says:

our doctor given Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules(Ultigest-100/200) is this capsules work for Perids regular or to support pregnancy give me details.

sajo Says:

i did iui and my doctor priscrobe ultigest-200 for 8 days in night.i want to know to what purpose this capsule use

bhol Says:

iam pregnant and my doctor has avised me to take sustane 200 mg i want to know that is it effective in pregnancy or not ?

bhola Says:

jagan Says:

my wife is carrying 4th month now . she is also prescribed to use progesterone tablet. generally it will be prescribed to those who has miscarriage before and also to avoid miscarriage. it preferably can be used up to 3rd month.

vk Says:

My wife has been using Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules - 200 MG.She wants to use it orally(by mouth) It is of ofwhite in colour (packing), can she use the same capsule in vagina also. how to use.Please advice regarding these 2 queries.

malancha Says:

In my 1st month of Pregnancy Doc has prescribed me Susten 200 mg I'm 34 and had a Miscarriage and fibroid in uterus

khizraviquhar Says:

iam pregnant and my doctor has avised me to take sustane 100 mg i want to know that is it effective in pregnancy or not ?

shikha Says:

i amtwo months pregnant my doc has advd susten200 cap n inj twice a day n twice a week resp. bt i exp a lot of acidity after hvng it.can u tell me the side effects????

Jayanthi Says:

I am pregnant and this is my 6th month, my doctor has advised me to take susten 200, please advice what this is used for and is it safe to use it until this stage.

nismi Says:

my wife now 3 months pregnent by mistake she eat susten200, any problom if eating this drug im worried pleas replay me

anand Says:

my wife pregnent for one and half month and now we need to abort it so will she take projesterone susten 200 tab?any side effects?

swathi Says:

I am 26 yeras and trying for pregnancy, my follicles rupture at 15mm or 16mm size, is there chances for pragnancy. My docter suggested me to take progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules through vargina. What is the use of this capsules?

maria Says:

I am 34 years and I am pregnant of 3months. My first baby born on 2000. After 1.5 years we make a D&C. Now my doctor prescribed me Eva Soft or Susten 200 tablet at night in daily basis after meals at the begining of my pregnancy. Also prescribed the iron and calcium tablets. All tablets are continuing till now. what are the benefits of this tablet.

Information about susten 300 soft gelatin capsules( progesterone) I want to know for what this capsule is take how to take this table after meal or before meal its side effect ## How did... 8 replies
Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules 200mg. How To Use Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules 200mg. How To Use? ## Most commonly, they are used by inserting them into the vagina ... 10 replies
susten 400progesterone soft gelatin capsules reason to take ## i would like to ask you about Susten 400progesterone and how to use it for regulation of mensis? and p... 1 reply
having my period back after stopping the use of progesterone soft gelatin capsules 200mg I used 7 progesterone soft gelatin capsules 200 mg by mouth to control my period due to some requirement. How many days ...
Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules 200 Mg Dr prescibed Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules 100 Mg twide daily, but my wife took 200 mg twice daily by mistake for a... 8 replies
Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules 200 mg Dubagest-200 The cycle period is delayed about 01 month , the doctor prescribed for the above medicine of 200 mg 02 times a day for 5... 3 replies
progesterone soft gelatin capsules 200mg Hi dr. I missed my period ds mnth only bt frm 2 mnth periods ws irgular... today i cnsult vd doc he gv progesterone.... ... 1 reply
progesterone soft gelatin capsules 200mg. When i take pregnancy test hi, in my 14th day HCG inj did as per doctor adviced, after 4 days doctor adviced progesterone soft gelatin 200mg for 10...
what is the use of progesterone soft gelatin capsules 300mg what is the use of progesterone soft gelatin capsules 300mg ## Progesterone is a female menstrual hormone. It can be use... 6 replies
Progesterone Soft Gelatin Capsules Vagina Im prescribed to take dubagest progestron gelatin tablets of 200mg every night at bed time through vagina for 10days..bu... 5 replies