Sinutab--where Is It?

Marie Says:

I have been trying to find Sinutab, have they quit making it? Why? Was the best allergy relief I found.

Page of 1    Sorted By:

Verwon Says:

No, the manufacturer still lists a page for it and it being available.

It contains Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine.

There are actually many products on the market that contain this combination, both generic, store and name brands.

Have you tried perhaps asking your pharmacist what else might have the same stuff in it?

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Acetaminophen/­

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Phenylephrine/­

Rosie Says:

I have, also, been trying to find Sinutab sinus caplets. I called the manufacturer and they said it is no longer sold in New York. There is a K-Mart store in Trenton, New Jersey still carrying it.No help to me.

Jane Baker Says:

I have been looking for Sinutabs in Columbus, Ohio. I also have been trying to order them on line, but no luck.

Bill Says:

I called the manufacturer on Jan. 12 and was informed that Sinutab has been discontinued and it was a marketing decision.

Noreen from NYC Says:

Sinutab was the best sinus medicine I have tried and I'm very disappointed to hear it has been discontinued due to a marketing decision. I have been searching all over for it. When I'm sick, I want something that I know works.

Sarrah Says:

How stupid a decision to discontinue Sinutab! It is the only OTC sinus pill that relieves headache, congestion and sinus pain. In other words it did what it was supposed to do. Bring it back!!!

Doug Says:

What's the name of the manufacturer ? Contacting them may help.

Garreth Says:

In Ireland the manufacturers McNeil have re-branded Sinutab as Sudaplus. Exact same ingredients, tablet size, box size. The only difference is the packaging.

guest Says:

Active ingredients are in generic form at Walgreens called Walfinite-D. No tylenol so you need to add your own if you also have pain. Im glad to find it without the analgesic.

angel60 Says:

I took an empty box of Sinutab to Walgreen's a long time ago to see if they had anything that would replace it when it was no longer available. (I did the same thing at Bartell's). Both brought out their pharmaceutical books and stated that I would require at least 4 different products OTC to match Sinutab. Unfortunately I no longer have the box an certainly wish I did as I am some what skeptical of Walfinite-D. But, will try a small box of it along with some acetaminophen. Their Aller-Tec certainly isn't working!

Ceb Says:

SUDAFED PE Pressure Plus Pain is the same company....But i use the Walmart brand "Equate" equivalent to Sudafed! Hope this helps you as much as it does me!

Sinutab Used since mid 1970s .As a child was in the doctor's office frequently with a terrible headache . Exam , X Ray from ... 1 reply