Need Help Finding A Doctor To Prescribe Me Xanax (Page 6)
(Newest posts first)

Comments Submitted Says:

please give me a list of doctors that will prescribe me xanax. i have bad anxiety

Showing Replies 229 - 210 of 329 ( Newest posts first ) RSS Feed

Previous Page   Page of 17   Next Page    Sorted By:

Gigi Says:

Seems almost impossible to get meds in the Memphis area.

Ny help Says:

Dr Friedman in commack ny. He is just to the point and if you have documentation of your pain/ injuries, that's helpful. Also telling him what you've been prescribed previously.

joyce Says:

I'm looking for a doctor. Who will prescribe. Me xanax I suffer from anxiety n panic attacks in akron ohio

Ny help Says:

Henry if you are able to help ? I not sure if it's dr recommendations or what, but I'm willing to listen . Cannot take all of these drs watching me physically sick from anxiety and panic attacks. Mind you this runs in my family! Especially after the birth of my child. Please provide a way to contact the dr or yourself if you do not feel comfortable

Kelvin Says:

I'm disabled but have had a substance abuse problem in the past but not with pain meds. I've been in recovery now for some years and am real proactive and inolved but am to a point that I can no longer not take something for my pain. Does anyone know any doctors in suffolk county long island NY that has a little more understanding of someone who is in legitimate pain? Rather than one who just writes me off by finding some things about my past. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tmaldo2323 Says:

I live in Denver Colorado and need a doctor to prescribe them

Mike Says:

Please you guys I really NEED HELP I live in Spokane Washington and I am only 26 years old but I have the worst case of anxiety, depression and a extremely bad phobia. In the last 5 years I have been in a near fatal car wreck where the car we were in was hit so hard that they had to cut the top off and pull me out because the car was on fire. My pregnant wife daughter and mother were in the car. When they pulled me out I couldn't feel my legs.well when I finally reached the hospital I could feel my legs again and just thanked the Lord until they told me that my pregnant wife and my daughter didn't make it that was two years ago and ever since then I will not ride in a car. If I get in a car I have to close my eyes and hold my breath. I lost my job over this and obviously anything and everything that mattered to me. Well about six weeks after the wreck I found a private physicist that ended up prescribing me 120 2mg xanax a month for about 6 months until my insurance that I was receiving from the car wreck ran out. Now I have cash and state insurance and was wondering if someone could help me out by maybe looking up some information on how to get my medicine back. I live in Spokane Wa and I am 25 years old. On top of the car. Wreck I have had. 19 deaths of family members and friends in the last 6 years not including the car wreck. And three of them were best friends of mine who were all murdered. I really need some help finding a doc or psychiatrist that can help. You can reply on here. Or personally reply to me at my email {edited for privacy}. Thank you so much whoever helps out would mean the world to me. I am not looking to abuse any drugs but u might just be saving my life. Thank you and GOD bless

Jess Says:

I need a doctor to prescribe me xanax for anxieties.

termite Says:

I need a Dr who will prescribe, as the Dr i was seeing will not pressure them saying the star was cracking down on those, I've been on zanax for 13 years and they keep my life stable i live in southern Tennessee please contact me.

jacob Says:

I need help finding a doctor who can prescribe me something for my anxiety & my ADHD. I used to be prescribed but stopped taking medication for the last few years. I now live in Chicago.

Paris Says:

It depends on the manufacturer

Liberty Says:

Joplin Missouri,help finding a doctor who will leave me on a reasonable dose of klonopin. I lost my doc of 8 yrs. he was taking care of all of my medical needs and a long standing problem with depression and anxiety. I have seen many doctors who gave me every anti depression med,ssri and snri but the side effects just made everything worse. But after 15 years of suffering he added klonopin with citalopram and for the first time I felt normal. I told him at 54 years of age I knew about addiction and by using a nominal amounts of klonopin I did not care. If a med is healpfull why not utilize it? After all is it beter to be an alcoholic? can some one lead me to a common sense doc who is open to prescribing klonopin in the Joplin Mo area?

BZDs Says:

There is no need whatsoever to prescribe more than one benzo at a time. The doc who Rx'd you a Xanax/Klonopin combo was stupid. Firstly, there are no benzos that are approved for use of Bipolar Disorder, although sometimes high dose Klonopin or Ativan is used to stop an acute manic episode FOR A FEW DAYS while the mood stabilizer has a time to work. Klonopin and Xanax are both pretty poor choices for insomnia. Klonopin doesn't peak in the blood stream for 2-4 hours after taking it, and Xanax wears off around 6 hours after taking it. So, either you wait forever to fall to sleep or wake up in the middle of the night. No benzo is appropriate for long-term use for insomnia. Tolerance develops within about 28 days - the pills no longer work. Lunesta is approved for longer term use, but also has similar addiction risks as benzos. Your best bet; melatonin, maybe trazodone. But, benzos, barbs, and Z drugs - count to ten and you'll be an addict.

Jessica Says:

I am bipolar was an extreme anxiety disorder

Jessica Says:

Hi I live in O'Fallon Illinois and I need help finding a doctor they can prescribe me xanax is here just moved here and I don't really know anyone

Cheryl Says:

Sorry, to say you are wrong about a dr. prescribing Klonopin AND Xanax together...I was in treatment for bi-polar disorder and was given Xanax for panic attacks and the Klonopin for chronic insomnia...

As it turns out I was wrongly diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder and I no longer use the Klonopin, but Xanax is the ONLY thing that works for my chronic insomnia issue...Other meds I wwas prescribed either didn't work or caused rapid weight gain, namely Seroquel..stay away from the Serokill meds....

dice Says:

Do they make xanax in 50mg blue pill form

Tiff Says:

WHo is prescribing benzos in New Orleans or close to New Orleans

josh Says:

I need a xanex Dr have add and adhd I'm in plc someone please help

tres Says:

hey did you ever find a doc in ocean county?? im looking too i live in brick

< Prev PageNext Page >

need help finding a doctor who will prescribe me xanax for anxiety I have high anxiety and I am really needed help, I am to nervous to go to some doctors because I have bad panic attacks,... 1 reply
Need help finding a doctor to prescribe Xanax in Wa Good regular patient needs loving home. Have been on 3mgs qhs of Alprazolam for nearly 20 years. Consistently stable wit... 5 replies
need help finding a doctor that prescribes methadone Ive been goin to a methadone clinic thats a 180mile round trip and currently dont have a car or a way 2 get their so ive... 4 replies
Need HELP! finding a doctor that will prescribe methadone for pain management in West Tennessee I have a unique situation. I am a recovering addict with severe chronic pain. I have really bad scoliosis that's in ... 12 replies
Need Help Finding Doctor To Prescribe Either Oxycodone Vicodin Or Methadone10mg For My Chronic Pain I have been suffering from chronic pain for 7 years and have always been on and off pain meds from tylenol 3 to 90mg met... 104 replies
need help finding family doctor in little rock Arkansas to prescribe opiates. Have had back problems 6 years now due to car wreck and also pulled it again at work. Just had a baby 3 weeks ago and no... 1 reply
Help Finding A Pain Management Doctor In Wa State That Prescribes Meds I need help with finding a pain management dr. that prescribes pain meds in the bellevue wa area or as close as possibe ... 20 replies
Could use help finding a doctor that prescribes methadone Hello, I have raced horses my whole life and been in multiple accidents over the years and now have arthritis in my neck... 2 replies
Help With Finding A Pain Doctor That Takes New Patients And Prescribes Meds In The Bellevue Wa Area Also Will Drive If Necessary Have Been C I need help finding a pain doctor in the bellevue wa state area and will drive further if have to. need doctor thats tak... 15 replies
i need to find a doctor in missouri that will prescribe me xanax i have been on canal for 30 years my doctor moved and I'm seeing one in ks. who calls me in randomly. for us a!! I h... 2 replies