Lertus Cd

Comments Submitted Says:

pain reliever

Page of 1    Sorted By:

Verwon Says:

This is a Mexican drug that contains 50mgs of Codeine, which is a narcotic pain reliever and 50mgs of Diclofenac, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory. This is a narcotic pain reliever.

Some of the most common side effects include: nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth and constipation.

roxycodone Says:

What is the standard cost of this medication from the pharmacy?

sinaloasteve2008 Says:

is lertus a opiate?

Jon Jones Says:

I just took half of one last night cause 50mg of codeine is alot for one person. made me feel good for 5hours then went to bed woke up dizzy

charlieequipment Says:

I have been using "Lertus Cd" for 1 year now. I use 400 mg daily (about 4 tablets). I cant seem to live without it. I have congested hearty failure, diabets and have extreme nerve damage in my right foot, that when I dont take this medicine, I cant walk, sit still,due to the extreme pain, I am now concerned about the "dicloffenaco" that it contains after such along use, and noticed that I should not take this medicine due to the congested heart failure. Can anybody help me?

Elia Says:

How many lertus cd of 50mg does it take to equal 1 hydrocodone 7.5mg?

Bay Tohven Says:

I got some of these by mail. They are round, hard, and pink with a slash on one side. There are no other markings. Is this consistent with what they should look like?
I'd post a pick but no way to upload it here.

justascurious Says:

yes, this is exactly what they look like.

Lertus Cd 15 Gm inflimation pain ## I haven't found a significant amount of information on the drug, but what I did find is posted b... 1 reply
Lertus Cd Xml Prices price on lertus cd xlm what the priees for 20 tabs ## The price of any given medication (OTC, prescription, or on the st... 1 reply
Lertus Cd 50 Mg Just got these for broken rib pain and am in Mexico but know know the dose or frequency to take ## Lertus CD contains: C... 1 reply
Lertus Cd Codenia these pills are GOOD! just got sum from mexico 50mg of codeine i only took half tho cuz 50mg of codeine is alot to take ... 1 reply
lertus cd is it a bad med i live in mx i live in mx and the doc gave me this med is it dangerous?im knd of fraked out cause hes always given me tylex cd and i ... 1 reply
Norco 10 Mg Vs Lertus 50mg I have been taking norco 10mg/325 for about 3 yrs for chronic back pain and went to laredo Mexico they prescibed me lert... 3 replies
Cdn I came across a white one with cdn on 1 side and 20 on the other im use to the pink ones has anyone else seen white 20&#... 2 replies
cd129 plastic capsule half inch ## The pill in description is Ranitidine HCL (150 mg). Ranitidine is commonly used in treatmen... 1 reply
cd4 count I am on Eflaten and purbac double strength, my cd4 count drops from 215 to 185, can someone tell me why?. Viral load und...
CDP -choline exact mode of action of citicoline...