Krimson 35 (Thread 184113)

Comments Submitted Says:

does krimson 35 retain weight

Page of 1    Sorted By:

simran vilkhu Says:

information including uses, side effects,

naaz Says:

I forgot to take my pills yesterday and day before ( 2 pills ).I have already taken 9 pills in this month's course.today i got my periods..should i contiune taking my pills or wait for the periods to get over?

manjusha Says:

side effects of krimpson35

pattapu Says:

iam 23 years old married i having pain sometimes severe at the right lower side of the abdomen. doctor asked me to scan and said as pcod and gave krimson 35 for six months course the main problem is does it has side effects iam having a severe headache and many other problems and having it

Nidhi9 Says:

28 years age married planning a baby . Pcod problem prescribed krimson 35 and metaformin for 6 months I want to knoe how krimson 35 ,would help in conceiving. about met I know. does it reduce androgen level or just plain birth control.pill to regularize period?

kanchan Says:

hi doctor my name is kanchan im 35yrs old and i hv pcod problem..i want to knw krimson r 35 tablet im having tablet ... i want to knw for wht it ll help me ..it is for irregular period or for having pregnancyplease suggest me and for how many months we should take thank you.

krimson35 how to take krimson-35,duration of therapy ## Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old unmarried female.Recently I had got irregul... 7 replies
Krimson35 - side effects / purpose Hello, I am a 32 yr old female. I have had gynec issues in the past like missed / delayed / bad periods etc. That is sor... 2 replies
Krimson 35 & glycomet-250 i am 22 yr old,before three years i was detected with pcod . since september 2008 i was put on krimson-35, since july 20... 5 replies
krimson 35 side effect hiee..i am unmarried 24 years ..i am taking krimson 35 from 1 year and 4 months in continous manner..i ahve hairs on my ... 4 replies
Krimson 35 Tablet i was taken krimson 35 at 24 years old. i got married at my 27years. but now i am not conceived. doctor says the same pc... 3 replies
krimson 35 pill after how many days of periods should i start it,as i m having irregular menses and before how many days of periods shou... 3 replies
krimson 35 for pcos I've pcod and married,i was taking metaformin from past 6 months and my periods got regular now and when i went to m... 2 replies
Krimson 35- less flow I am suffering from PCOD and was having irregular periods. I am taking Krimson 35 pills for last 5 months. Now the perio... 2 replies
Krimson 35 Tablet With Doxycycline is it safe to take Doxycycline (for acne) with Krimson 35 Tablet (for pcod) ## Can doxt 100 can be used with krimson 35... 1 reply
krimson 35 side effect for baby after how many months can i try for a baby after taking krimson 35 tab for 4 months ## after how many months can i try f... 1 reply