How Long Does Percocet Stay In Your System (Thread 187094) (Page 2)

Comments Submitted Says:

i took percocet last sat. sun. and monday. i took a ua today (sat) and i want to know if i will be clean

Previous Page   Page of 12   Next Page    Sorted By:

tiff Says:

if i took a lil peice of oxycotton last saturday will it still be in my system now?my boy friend wants to give me a home drug test

james Says:

if someone was taking 50 perks a day for 1 & half years and said they stoped for 10 days. I was told by this person that they are cured and don't do anymore. can this realy happen or are the shoveling it.

KRISHA Says:

dont worry about anything you were clean by tuesday im 100 percent sure

KRISHA Says:

dont listen to dude they get out of your system in 12 to 24 hours for sure ive tested it many many times your good

ddkymean Says:

What do you think

ddkymean Says:

I believe it can happen because I had 2 back surgeries in the matter of 3 years and from about 4months before the first surgery until 8wks after the second. They started me out on vicodin 5mgs a few times a day, half way through I was up to 12 perc 20mgs a day. After the second surgery the pain started getting better and instead of weening me off, exactly 8wks after the surgery they just stopped writting rx's for pain meds. That is ok with me because I was having waaaay less pain, but there needed to be a "come off opiates" plan put into place or something because I went through it. I called the orthopedics and asked them what to do and they told me to call my regular dr. and they only gave me Nexum for nausia. I grew up in this town and there are alot of stuff on the streets, but I refused to take anything that wasnt a RX, so I suffered through it, but it was only a few days and it was over...so if someone was on alot of opiates for a long time, and did not have any for 10 days, yes the withdrawls are gone. The rest is what kind of frame of mind and determination the person has to stay off them.

ddkymean Says:

To the person who doesnt think they should drug test if you are under going a pain management program. Usually if something has to be done or not done before something else takes place means there is usually a good reason for it. When I was undergoing pain management, it included physical therapy and they would not be able to tell when are where the pain and limits stop and start if I was taking pain meds to mask the pain.

alleycat Says:

I took some oxy thursday and some on saturday. I have a drug test tuesday morn. You think Im ok. STRESSING. Its the first time I ever have taken oxy.

Lizard King Says:

I took 6 10/325 percocets today(Saturday) around 3 pm. I have a urine test at 5:30 pm on Monday and I am wondering if i will pass. I havent used before today in about 4 days. I have read many forums on this topic and it seems that percocet leaves your system faster then most other opiates. Can someone please give me their insight on this matter?

thebest Says:

ok i took anywhere from fifteen to twenty perks and tabs well like 5 tabs and rest perks i have a probation drug test wednesday i weigh 112 lbs and before i took these i was clean will i be clean by wednesday if i do a couple tonight also

thebest Says:

please someone reply quick

hankylove Says:

you'll be O.K. It is usually out of your system in 48 hours no matter how much you weigh

thebest Says:

yea thanks alot.they didnt even test me but i bought a first check home test and i passed so yea.

short stuff Says:

i did a 30 mg perk last night around 10 pm(monday) an i have a urine test tomorrow(wed) with probation i weigh 180 will i pee clean?

melissa Says:

Hi. I took 2 5mg.s of oxycodone on june 2nd, 2011. and I weigh 165lbs. and Im 5'6. I have to go to my pain management on the 7th of June. will it be out of my system by then or is there any way to get it out of your system quicker?

ray Says:

thats not true im a proffesional pill popper percs stay in your urine for 72 to 84 hours plus what gets you high in percs is the oxicodone and you did not take no 100 mgs liar it puts you to sleep after 10 20 mgs no matter how bug you are and tolerance you may have

james r Says:

the xanax will be in your system as
benzo's can and do stay in your system longer than most drugs pot also has a long hang time

white ghost Says:

how long is percocett 10/ 325 withdrawls last and can i detox by stop takimg it
percocet

Sue Says:

If you take 6 percs a day... what would you do if you fail & your clinic says NO meds for you? would you just sit there & say ok I'll just sit here in pain? Nope! you're brains addicted to them now too. you are a FUNCTIONING addict.

Lucy Says:

what is the difference between percocet and oxycontin?

< Prev PageNext Page >

How Long Does Percocet Stay In Your System For Urine Test how long does it take for Percocet 15's and Percocet 30's take to get out of your system when you snort them and... 44 replies
how long does percocet stay in your system? I have a drug test tommorrow for a new job and I took 15mg percocet today will it show up in the urine test tommorrow? #... 17 replies
how long does percocet stay in your system to pass drug test for state parole I have been taking percocet for my back and need to please find out how long it will take to be out of my system to pass... 6 replies
How Long Does Percocet Stay In Your System for cronic users to pass a saliva test I have been addicted to percocets for years, and i just got a job offer and im needing to take a saliva test. How many d... 6 replies
how long does percocet stay in your system with saliva testing? I took 3&a half yesterday and I have a saliva test coming up in 2 days. will I pass it? ## I used cannabis & coc... 1 reply
How Long Does Percocet Stay In Your System For A Complete Metabolic Panel Cbc W Diff i am having a complete metabolic panel cbc/ w diff lab work done. i am perscribed 500-325 percocet every 6 hours. i have... 1 reply
how long does percocet stay in your system blood test I take xanax and adderall on regular basis no painkillers at all if I took one percoset wouldn't show up in a urine ... 1 reply
how long does Percocet stay in your system if i weighed 250 pounds i was wondering i have a drug test this wednesday and last week i took a total of 22perks do you think it will be out of...
How Long Does Percocets Stay In Your System im doing a project for my nursing class and i need to know how long do PERCOCETS stay in your system? all i see is peopl... 8 replies
how long does 1 percocet stay in your system Have a question - I have a urine test and I need my perc 5 325's to show up so I don't get whacked on my program... 1 reply