How Long Does Lortab Stay In Your System

Comments Submitted Says:

all opiates come outta your system within 3 day's. Drink plenty of water.

Page of 1    Sorted By:

Verwon Says:

This is not necessarily true, there are some that can last longer, including Fentanyl, especially if you've been taking them for a long period of time in increasingly higher doses.

How long have you been taking this medication?

Jake Says:

I took ONE 30mg Oxycodone by inj on Monday, Really stupid! Will it be out of my system for a UDS on Friday? Any responses would help. Thanks

jay Says:

i took 20mg of loratab sunday at 3.should i be clean by wendsday around 4?i never take loratab and weigh 170

adam Says:

it should thats 3 days sometimes it takes 4 though i have taken 80mg and it was out in 3 days though and i weigh 200lbs.

Vince Says:

I took a Lor Tab 10 on Monday and I took a employment drug screen today (Friday ) will I test positive or fail my drug screen?

annie b Says:

i have been useing loratabs 10 for 3 years now. i have been short for about 5 days. wil this be out beefor monday? i have been taking xnaxs onlose, what will this show up in urin teast.

emily Says:

I have taken 180 lortab 10s in 15 days. My last dose was june 9th. Will anything show up my urine on june 14th?

white Says:

i used 1 bag of heroin last night (thur) wll i be clean for urine tue at 11 am? help

mike Says:

I WOULD SAY U SHOULD STOP USING HEROIN. PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT WANT TO WORK WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU I HOPE U FAIL U SHOULD GO TO REHAB...

buddy boy Says:

I took one lortab 7.5 on sunday at 5 pm. I have a drug screen in the morning.. tuesday.. at 8 am. Will I be ok or will it show in my test?

bob Says:

i took one oxycodone at 12;30 today and have a urine test tomorrow night at 7:30 will it show up

KIDCRONIC Says:

I have been chewing on pieces of a 100 mg fentanly patch for a week now how long will it be in my urine for..

PDR Says:

It will be out in three days!! No matter if you take it every day! You would have to not be drinking liquids, have bad kidneys, and or liver and even then I would bet it will be gone!

Killab Says:

The amount of time it takes for opiates to leave your urine is not a guaranteed three days. Weight, metabolism, fluid consumption and other factors contribute to amount of time it takes for them to be flushed. TYPICALLY it takes 72 hours but it can take up to 7 days.

faith Says:

I have a bad toothache that gives me headaches nd it will cost me roughly 500 dollars to surgically remove it, i dont have the money being that i am a single mom of 4 kids so i take lortabs for my pain. Question is how long will it stay in my system? I took one at 8:30 this morning and i have to take a drug test tomorrow for a job. Will i be ok to pass it? I weigh 102 and im very petite, dont know if that'll help any.

The Realist Says:

I Take Lortabs & In Not Sure How Long They Stay In You System Is 3Days Really True??

how long does lortab stay in your system for a urine test I took 15 mg of lortab Tuesday and have a urine test on Thursday, I haven't taken any in over a year. Will I pass? #... 7 replies
how long does lortab stay in your system for a saliva test? I took a tab 10 on sat. night but im on suboxone may need to take saliva test on tues. will i be ok ## How long does lor... 2 replies
how long does lortab 5 stay in your system? took lortab yesterday and rarely take for pain but drink plenty of water at least a liter a day or more I weigh 207lbs I...
How Long Does a Lortab Stay In Your System I took 1 10mg lortab last night and may have to take a drug test tomorrow. how long will it take to get out of my system... 6 replies
How Long Does Lortab 10 Stay In Your System How long does lortab 10mg stay in your system if you've been taking 8 a day ## Lortab contains Acetaminophen and Hyd... 3 replies
how long does lortab 7.5 stay in your system I took 15 ml of lortab Tues and did a piss test Thurs at 6pm. both Wednesday and Thursday I drank like 2 gallons of wate...
How Long Does 1 Lortab Stay In System took 1 lortab 5 2 days ago had a head ahch forgot urine test thursday night ## Like most other narcotics, the Hydrocodon... 1 reply
How Long Do Lortab Stay In Your System I took 1 10mg lortab last night and may have to take a drug test tomorrow. how long will it take to get out of my system... 2 replies
How Long Do Lortab Stay In Your System? I took a quarter of a ten mg yesterday will i be okay by monday for A drug test. ## Hi drob, I don't know what type ... 2 replies
How Long Do Lortab Stay In Your BLOOD SYSTEM how long dose lorcet 10/65 take to get in your blood system. ## Hi carrie, From what I could gather, Lorcet (Acetaminoph... 2 replies