Cyclopam

Comments Submitted Says:

ronia Says:

headache,body pain

roy Says:

Is this drug from India? I believe it contains the active ingredients Dicycloverine and Paracetamol but cannot be 100% sure since it's from outside the US. Can somebody please post where this drug was obtained from?

Verwon Says:

Since this is a foreign drug, there is really no way to know for sure what it is, what it does or etc. Foreign meds are just not regulated like those in the U.S.

In addition, something can be sold under one name in one country, and while you might travel to another and find a drug of the same name, it may have completely different ingredients.

kishore Says:

It is a drug from India
Dicyclomine Hydrochloride IP 20 MG
Paracetamol IP 500MG

Made by Indoco Health Care

sreenivas Says:

Cyclopam is used for stomach ache, abdominal cramps etc.

nidhi Says:

I use Cyclopam though i reside in the US. Its a very effective drug for abdominal cramps and stomach ache esp. the ones that women get during their menstural cycle. I have been using this meidcine for a long time and have not faced any side effects yet..

Atul Says:

It is indeed very effective; I have used it in cimbination with enteroquinol during my travels in India to control loose motions, cramping. Enteroquinol is apparently banned elsewhere due to potential adverse effects on eyesight.

Shrinivas Says:

Hi, I was taking Cyclopam (and continue to take it once in a while) when I have had stomach aches/ fullness - though this drug is very effective in reducing abdominal discomfort, the paracetamol in this drug makes my body (especially hand/ feet) go a bit cold/ chill. This is a bit uncomfortable, especially when I do NOT have fever.

No other noticable reactions otherwise. If anyone experienced any other effects, pls do post ur comments :)

Jai Says:

Just wanted to read your comments, as I took the medicine (Cyclopam) only now as I am experiencing a mild stomach pain. What shrinivas says is right in terms of feeling chilled(!!) Hope that I am having the right symptoms. I've gained confidence after reading your reviews.

prakash Says:

my father taking cyclopam on gas trouble. he feels better. Taking Accera tab. with cyclopam. Dr. Advice is must.

dona Says:

i have been taking cyclopam for a long time . i wanted to know if there is any long term effect. esp on women.

Humphrey Says:

My wife used cyclopam and she felted nauseated and vomited at some point

Raji Says:

Im using cyclopam for menstrual cramps. Im going to get married.I want to know whether it creates any obstacles when I want to conceive a child?

Anju Says:

I use cyclopam for stomach pain, it is very ues ful

sujith aman.v Says:

i have been using cyclopam/spasmonil tablets for a long time,whenever i have stomach pain. i used to get bit relaxed,it increases my sexual desire,but after sometimes it make some discomforts for me. to increase my pleasure i take this medicine in a huge amount at a time,daily. so please advice me, -- is there any side effects? and how can i recover from this harmfull effects ,which this medicine has done to my body

Skaarj Says:

My friend informed me that Cyclopam is a ladies medicine, for ladies abdominal cramps, periods, etc...is that true? I am a guy and am using cyclopam for quite a few years to treat myself when I get sever stomach aches...now I am embarrassed to know that I have been using a ladies drug.

savitha Says:

hi, i was advised to take the medicine 4r my stomach pain but i saw my whole of body gets swells up then i had also faced vomiting,& discomfort . so pls be careful while using the drug.

amar Says:

It does makes body feel chill and may be weakness and diziness for some time

tanu Says:

i have been using cyclopam since few years for dysmenorrhea...recently i heard that it has renal toxicity..
wanted to know whether it is true.

bighnaraj Says:

My brother is having stomach pain in the upper abdomen right side since a week earlier.Should he need to use cyclopam as other medicine was not so effective?

Cyclopam Suspension My kid is crying in the sleep. Looks like it is stomcha pain because he is crying more when pressing his stomach. What t... 4 replies
cyclopam Suspension Syrup For me and my child Cyclopam is a life saver. My son suffered severe nausea and vomiting; couldn't retain any liquid... 4 replies
cyclopam hydrochride and simethicone suspension for abdominal colic ## Please tell me about Cyclopam ## i want to know the dosage of cyclopam tablets and cyc... 4 replies
Cyclopam Is For Headache Or Stomachache One can Have the Tablet Cyclopam if having Headache???? ## Cyclopam won't help with a headache. It contains the acti... 3 replies
Cyclopam Tablet dosage give me the daily dosage of cyclopam ## This contains the active ingredient Dicylcoverine, it is used to treat intestina... 3 replies
Cyclopam Effects Is cyclopam consumption is life threatening ? ## Hi, Shruti! There are two ways that it could potentially be life threat... 2 replies
cyclopam & weight gain cyclopam using really leads to weight gain?? ## Hi Kimmy, From what I could gather, Cyclopam contains the active ingredi... 1 reply
cyclopam tablet used for kids of age 8-10 Need to know if cyclopam can be given to kids of age 8 suffering from stomach infection. ## Yesm my dictor gave it y o m... 1 reply
cyclopam tablet side effect cyclopam long term usage should increase the body weight ? By stopping the usage of cyclopam there is any chance to redu... 1 reply
cyclopam tablet can be taken by asthmatic patient I am suffering from severe heart burn and not able to drink or eat anything it seems that hardly the food goes below the... 1 reply