Cortal Tablets

Comments Submitted Says:

does cortal tablets can cause an abortion?

Verwon Says:

There are rumors that it may cause a miscarriage, however they are unproven.

danille page Says:

i need to have more information about cortal

psttttt??? Says:

i am 2 months pregnant and i used cytotec and cortal ... my bf didnt know about it......im afraid that he might get mad at me....... im not yet ready to have a baby... is it safe and effective????? i put 2 cytotec in my vagina and took 1 cytotec... after a few days i took cortal 3 times a day until now....

eliza Says:

i just want to know the reason

tart Says:

as what i knew \, u should take 2 cytotic rally and one inserted on your vagina.

paaassssttttt Says:

i am 6 days delayed... i took a cortal and sprite.. it is possible to abort my baby??? please answer me....

mr.yoso Says:

we have sex this jan 8, 11 and 18,. but she vomit this jan 24.. it is she pregant.? i'm too young to be a father, pls.. help me..

paranoia Says:

i think im pregnant..is cortal effective as an abortive drug? pls help. im too young to be a mom. thanks.

angel..... Says:

i think cortal s not efffective...cytotec is effctive but it has side effect that can cause harmful to u.

franklin Says:

cortal is an old form of paracetamol, i have a friend who took 5 tablets of cortal and nalaglag ung baby nya, it was followed with coke or pde ihalo sa coke.. effective to pad wala pang isang buwan buntis ang girl .. PERO napaka delikadong otake ang tablet na to, why? pdeng hindi malaglag ang baby, at llabas sa mundo ng abnormal .. kung ako sa inyo, ituloy nyo na lang .. dapat ng iisip muna bago ginawa .. tulad ko, I could also be pregnant .. but im not doing those pampalaglag stuff.. BTW im a registered nurse .. I know all of it ..

CJ Says:

san pu bapde bumili ng cytotic? manila area po please asap po.

gretbg Says:

ang alm q 2months cytotic ang dpt gmitin.

secret Says:

what if nagtake ng cortal, tapos nalaglag ung baby, what will happen to the woman? kasi ung friend ko is after taking cortal 2day dinatnan na xa, after that 3mos na xang hindi dinatnan at then naging irregular na ang mens nya.. can anyone explain me what could have happened? and ano kaya pwedeng maging solution about her situation now? thank you in advance.. im looking forward in finding a nice answer here..god bless

candy Says:

can i ask where you bought cortal and cytotec?

jc Says:

secret,pwd mu gmtin ung oral cntraceptives, its safe and effectve para maging regular ang mens.

JUDILYN SAYS Says:

HINDI BA MAKAKA SAMA PAG KATAPOS NAMING MAG SEX AY TAKE THE CORTAL

honey Says:

guzto ko malaman para saan ang cortal talaga? at pag ginamit ito ano mangyayari?

mine Says:

effective ba talaga ang cortal?, ayoko ko pong mabuntis ano po yung gagawin ko anong contaceptive ang bagay sa akin?answer me pls...i`m not yet married..

none Says:

nag take po ako ng cortal ngaun.. naging maaga po ung minstration q pero isang beses lng po aq uminom ayoko pang maging mom

mitch Says:

san makakabile ng cortal?

Tablets Name List For Long Time Sex hi i am 21 years old when i start sex it get 2 to 3 min please tell me the name of tablets which gets long time to enjoy... 483 replies
Tablets Still Pain Side Effects I drink more or less 40 stilpanes per day. Do I need help or can I qui on my own? ## Stilpane contains 320mgs of Paracet... 9 replies
Tablets To Get Loose Motions i need to reduce my weight before that i need to clean my stomach so i need tablets or home medicine to get motions so t... 7 replies
tablets for long time sex Dear, i want to know about long time sex tablets, and which one i should take? please tell me ## Sir main jb sex krta hu... 4 replies
tablets to get periods my last period was in june 4th. After that till now i didnt get periods. What can i do? ## My last period date is 12-10-... 4 replies
Tablets For Fever And Body Pain and motions I got the fever yesterday night and i have taken the Aceclorite Plus tablet.By morning i have no fever but from today... 4 replies
Tablets For Fever And Body Pain body pain. last two dys hi fever my mother. age 67+.pls prescribe immediatly wchich medicine she'll take? ## i want ... 3 replies
Tablets To Get Period i am having periods irregular for past 1 year and mine reports all are normal and doctor asked me to use meprate r table... 3 replies
tablets effect HI I have low thyroid and recently i came to know abt pcos,i am 31 yr old and trying to conceive from 1 year doctor star... 3 replies
Tablets Pain Still i am physycaly adicted to stil pane tabs, wat shuod i do? ## May I suggest looking into an Essential Oil by the name of ... 3 replies