Cherifer Pgm 10-22 (Thread 181156)

Comments Submitted Says:

height increasing food supplement

Verwon Says:

This is a supplement from the Phillipines, there is no scientific proof that it does as claimed.

john Says:

can u help me?
i want to grow up.
my height is only 5'2

reg_gine_14 Says:

does Cherifer PGM really increases growth? I am 18 and 5'3 in height.. i really want to grow at least 2 inches..but seems cherifer doeasn't work at all.. please reply..thanks

CHERRY Says:

How long should i eat the cherifer pills to grow up? when is the best time to eat the medicine and is there any effect?

homer Says:

my sister bought me a box of cherifer premium instead of pgm, does premium are good for the growth? or just a vitamins.. plz reply me.. tnx

john Says:

i take cherifer, because i want to grow more, but it seems it doesnt work!

khim Says:

when i bought cheriffer pgm.. the girl in the merury drugs says that it is eefective and it is better if i will continue to take chriffer everyday.. 17pesos per capsule.. T_T

B.E.n. Says:

yieah. ive been taking it for like 3 weeks now. i dont really care bout the result. i dont think im growing taller. money waste. darn it

michael Says:

ahhmmpp... i tot this is face i use it the tablet 60 times is no effect this is fake.......

Joshua Says:

this is so fake ive been drinking Cherifer PGM +zinc for 1 yr..but still nothing works!! so fake!! 17 pesos per capsule??? eww...plss stop buying those!

Manny Paquiao Says:

It works for me, ive grown at least two and a half inches over the past 3 weeks.

eath Says:

depends on your genes actually, i grew up an inch a week. been taking that 3 weeks from now though.. which leaves me 3inches in addition. yay!

mark Says:

.....im 5'3..but if i drink cherefeir capsule,,i rather have sacrefies to drink until the age of 22.......i want a height of 5'8,,so that i can be a part of philippine military academy in bagui city,,

rosebelle Says:

i dont know if it is really true. i take cherifer but no increase in my height still 5'2. I think it really depends on the genes

JR Says:

does the cherifer effective enough?

JR Says:

what time to take the cherifer, morning or before sleep?
Plz answer me..

Chacha Says:

It also requires DAILY EXERCISE. If you just take and take and take the capsule, that may add a bit in your height but not as what you wanted to happen. Hinde lang puro inom.

Sh*tty Says:

Guys never depend on the physical aspects....try nyu rin ung psychological..... Kung desperate kang tumangkad u have to have the will of becoming tall.... Isipin nyu nlang na tumatangkad ka..... Dats all.....

paul angelo Says:

psychological effects lang meron sa gamot. kaya isipin niyo na tatangkad kayo pag iinum kayo.

aling dionisia Says:

placebo effect??

cherifer pgm 1022 dark brown capsules, food supplement ## Heys guys i was just wondering if any of you have heard of the vitamin/supplemen... 5 replies
Cherifer Pgm 10 22 i'm also 17 but theres possibility i will grow even a little my hieght 5' :( ## This is a nutritional supplement... 2 replies
cherifer pgm 10-22 for teenagers I'm 17y.old female at 158cm/5'2 ang height. bumili ako ng 2months supply ng cherifer pgm 10-22(bibili pa ko kung...
cherifer pgm 10-22 with zinc I'm a female 17 years of age and maybe 4'9. I only have 5 months before I become 18 and as far as I know women w...
how much is cherifer pgm 10-22 per box? May I know the price of cherifer pgm 10-22; 100 capsules in a box....
Cherifer PGM chemicals in cherifer PGM ## IM Tasking as cherifier tatangkad kaya ako ng 2 inch in 1 DAy ## be better ## Do I have sti... 26 replies
cherifer pgm how to be effective I am 14 years old and Im taking cherifer pmg gagana po kya ito khit konti lng kain q ?? kc guzto q po tumangkad ang heig... 3 replies
cherifer pgm price How much does it cost? ## 19 pesos lng kapag no zinc 20 pesos with zinc... 1 reply
best time to take cherifer pgm how many to take a cherifer?? And what time ?? And i'm 17 yrs old, can i go taller pa?? Pls..... Answer ...... ## Hi... 1 reply
How Do I Grow Fast Using Cherifer pgm how can i grow fast using cherifer pgm can play basket ball after i use it ## Cherifer PGM is a multivitamin nutritional... 14 replies