Can Taken 25 Hydrocodone Apap 5-500 At Once Be Fatal?

Comments Submitted Says:

If a person takes 25 hydrocodone apap 5-500 tablmck at once will this just make them really sick or can it possibly be fatal?

Late Deaf Dv victim Says:

If a person took this many vicodins at one time what would happen to them?

Rick Says:

Taking too much of a potent narcotic painkiller such as Hydrocodone APAP (brand Vicodin) can certainly be fatal. If somebody does this it is imperative to call 911 immediately.

Verwon Says:

Yes, Rick is correct. Even if they don't die, they can cause themselves serious organ damage and health issues.

Tyler Says:

i took 42 Skelaxin in one night
just fell asleep n woke up the next morning with nothing wrong
this WAS a suicide attempt but i guess im just that unlucky

Irishlady Says:

About the 25 pills at a time. If you have taken them have someone drive you to to the emergency dept immediately! It's not the narcotic that'll kill you, it's the acetaminophen. It's possible to have liver failure at that high of a dose.The max dose of acetaminophen for an adult is 4000 milligrams. 25 pills puts you way over that amount...you have already overdosed go to the hospital now.

Aaron Says:

Liver damage can occur at 4000 mg of acetaminophen, but it's not gonna cause death. The liver is very tough, you would need to take an acute dose of about 10,000-15,000 mg of acetaminophen to even worry about death. I've taken 30 in one night and was fine, so learn what you're talking about and then give advice.

Mel Says:

Please seek help you were not unlucky but definitely extremely lucky to be alive. I will pray for you, if u just pray to God and ask him into your heart, he will make your life worth living and hold his promise of a perfect life in heaven for eternity. God bless you and give u hope for your beautiful future. Please just try it, it will not hurt you to try. I couldn't believe how he changed my life around out of drugs, bad relationships and gave me hope when I didn't have any. I had a horrible childhood and now I thank him everyday for it.

The Other Side of Hell Says:

I have 7.5/325 of hydrocodone. How many pills will equal unequivocal death?

The Other Side of Hell Says:

I thought the turnaround time for a doctor's answer was 7 minutes. It's been two hours or more. Is anyone there???

Fkd Up Says:

Dude. quite literately i took 15 5/500 hydrocodone approx. 12 hours ago. im still feeling the effects of the pill. i tried eating cereal. puked it back up......gross.
yeah i think i jus damaged my liver badly. i dont think im gonna die. though it was a suicide attempt

Mel Says:

TO Fckd Up: Please get medical attention asap. Nothing in your life can be that bad to take your own life, please, I will pray for you. God doesn't want you to die on your own terms but his. He wants you to spend eternity in heaven with him.

Pip Says:

Ask a question that you don't already know the answer to

penny Says:

Mel you really have helped me although i just took well over 12 hydrocodones and a sleeping pill God wake me back up and i will never do it again. My family needs me...

LostIrishLad Says:

On an empty stomach, how many would it take an althetic body build to die? and what would be the symptoms....

HollyG Says:

You all seem to be begging for internet sympathy because you obviously aren't getting the attention you need from your mommy and daddys. Ridiculous.

livingthruhell Says:

A**holes like you are THE reason the majority of us enlightened people want to die.

me Says:

HollyG, If they're low enough to attempt suicide, your comments aren't going to help. All they need is comfort and someone to talk to. I'm almost positive someone killed them self just because of what you posted. But I'm sure you don't care, because you obviously have no soul. You're selfish.

HollyG Says:

Suicide is THE MOST selfish act anyone can committ. Before you start accusing someone of being selfish- think about what suicide does to those that actually LOVE the person that is thinking or does committ suicide. Asking if taking 25 hydrocodone will kill you is a ridiculous question.

HollyG Says:

Ohhh.. Mel is a religious NUT. That explains the ignorant comment.. haha! Lemme know how that praying works out for ya! 1000 people WORKING to save someone, vs. 1000 people praying to "save" someone.. who wins on that one? It was a rhetorical question.. before you begin to answer it with your ridiculous religous babblings.

cimmereo Says:

Even if God exists, he spits death on the human race every day. No mercy. No eternal life.

Can I Becomc Addicted To Hydrocodoneapap5mg325mgtabs Can I become addicted to hydocodone/apap 5mg/325mg 1 tab 4 times daily? ## Well, first you need to understand the differ... 3 replies
what is the difference between hydrocodone-apap7.5-500 and propoxy-n/100-650 please tell me the differenc between these 2 drugs. ## Though the difference is rather irrelevant now in most countries,... 1 reply
I Sprained My Ankle And The Pain Is Severe M Taking Hydrocodone Apap 10mg 325mg What Else Can Take To Releif Totally I sprained my Ankle but didn't fracture any bone; the swollen has gone but the severe pain persist even taking Hydro... 8 replies
Can Hydrocodone Apap 5 500mg Tab Cause Joint Pain my dr prescribed hydrocodone/apap 5-500mg tab 2 every 6hrs I,ve noticed now my hip joints hurt worse ,throbing & kee... 1 reply
whats the difference between hydocodone/acetamin 7.5-325mg and cmpd hydrocodone 10mg/apap200mg? whats the difference between the two drugs? Hydrocodone/ACETAMIN 7.5-325mg and hydrocodone10mg/APAP200mg? ## Hello, Chew... 2 replies
If I have taken 14 hydrocodone 5/500 tablets, will it be enough to kill me? I'm looking to overdose easierly and I was wondering if hydrocodone will help me do that. ## In this case, the Aceta... 6 replies
what is the difference between hydrocodone 10500 and 10325 hydrocodone 10/500 and hydrocodone 10/325, what is the difference? ## The 10/325 contains 10mgs of the narcotic Hydrocod... 2 replies
Can Hydrocodone Apap 5 325 Cause Nervousness My husband has been extremely nervous for the past two months and the doctors have been unable to determine the cause. M... 1 reply
hydrocodone apap mg 125500 does hydrocodone apap come in 12.5/500 mg...
HYDROCODONE/APAP 5/500 T(WATS) oblong tab with crease around middle Watson 349 ## it is a pain med ## To be more precise, this contains Hydrocodone 5mg... 4 replies