Artribion

Comments Submitted Says:

capsula vitaminada

KITE Says:

WHAT IS ARTRIBION?

Verwon Says:

It is listed as a vitamin, but I cannot find more specific information.

Was this prescribed for you?

marvin camacho Says:

como hago para comprar artribion vitaminado para la actritis?

Debbie Kane Says:

I was perscribed artribion which I bought from a health food store but I forget WHAT it is for ?
Thanks

Cass Says:

Artribion is catalogued as a Dietary Supplement. It contains: Neurotropric B1, B6, B12 + Diclofenac Sodium. and its suppused to help you against reumatoid athritis and pain.

Agent Says:

Artribion is an excellent Remedy for Arthritis, it helped my mother tremendously. I'm in the process of establishing a dropshipper.

oscar arteag Says:

can pregnant women take artribion? is it safe for the baby?

jose Says:

yose donde comprar las pastillas
ARTRIBION mandarme un mail
ok ....bye

sm Says:

WHere can i find the artribion pills at?

Alvaro Cardona Says:

Donde se pueden comprar estas pastillas porfavor?
Where can I buy these pills please?
(Artribion)

Rose Says:

Please let us know who manufactures Arbitrion.

Rose Says:

Can you be kind enough to let us know the health food store you purchased artribion please

Melina Says:

I have heard that artribition is very good for arthritis. It is not sold here in U.S.A., anyone that goes to el Salvador can bring you some. I still have not found its side effects.

ednabud Says:

NO THIS TYPE OF MEDICATION THINS THE BLOOD AND CAN CAUSE YOUR BABY TO HAVE A BLEED INSIDE THE BRAIN!!!!! DO NOT USE ARTRIBION DURING PREGNACY OR WITH CHILDREN!!!!!

Gloria Caro Says:

someone gave my Mother Arpritbion, I have no idea what this is for, can you please tell me.

Roy Says:

Thanks to Google Translate I was able to gather a bit of information about this:

Indicated for:
State-inflammatory aches and pains of various causes. Degenerative forms of inflammatory activity and inflammatory pain of rheumatism, such as: arthritis, spondylarthrosis, chronic polyarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, attack

Do not take if the following conditions exist:
Hypersensitivity to the components, esophagitis, gastritis, ulcers and duodenal gastric, during pregnancy and lactation, in children under 6 years, in severe Liver or kidney disease and older people.

Sorry if the above text doesn't make 100% sense, but the translator only goes so far ;)

Suse Says:

I just heard of this pill. My mom wanted me to take it since I have chronic back and leg pain, but just read that it has Diclofenac. I had been taking Prescription Diclofenac which my Dr had me on for over 1 1/2 yrs. My regular Dr ran some blood test and it turns out that it has affected my liver so I had to stop taking it.
If your planing on taking this pill for a long period of time, get your liver tested.

Brian Says:

I have a box of 50 Softgels which my wife's cousin in Costa Rica sent for me.
The Website mentioned on the Box is foskrol.net and the Email is biokemical@navegante.com.sv

It is odd because I look on the Website and there is no mention of Artribion, so I have EMailed to ask if there is a Retailer in the States. The Website does show a few US Distributors but like I said , there is no mention of Artribion.
It is made in El Salvador by Biokemical.

Brian Says:

I just found an online Pharmacy by the name of farmaciaelsalvador - no idea if it is good or not but is the only one I have seen so far. see my other post on the information on the Box that I was sent by my wife's niece in Costa Rica.

Luis Q Says:

I take these pills. I have Osteo Arthritis. I have an awesome diet. Nothing has ever worked for me as these pills have. In the morning when I get up, I usually take about twenty minutes to accommodate my knees so i can walk on em. These pills let me wake up and get up, all day long.

artribion para artritis Tengo una pregunta es el artribion recomedado para osteoartritis y/o artristis cronica? como lo puedo conseguir, cuales ... 12 replies
Artribion Vitaminado for artritis inflamation and rheumatism. . . . . . . . . . . . capsule shape, color red formula: vitamina B1 50mg, vitam... 12 replies
artribion artriitisy artritisy ## I want to know is with ulcer history I can take artribion, I was in the hospital two weeks ago due to bleed... 2 replies
Artribion Medicine With Diclofenac where can i buy this drug?iIN I HAVE SPINAL STENOSIS AND ARTHRITIS CAUSING PAIN in lower back and down right leg ## In t... 2 replies
formula artribion vitaminado if I take the artribion vitaminado for 5 days, went can I take it again if I need it??? ## Hello, Judy! How are you? Thi... 1 reply
Side effects for Artribion I need to know the side effects of Artribion. It is a pill for arthritis and pain. ## I believe that Artribion is not ma... 9 replies
where i can buy this Artribion Vitaminado..?? ... where i can buy this Artribion Vitaminado..?? ... ## I'm not sure where you are located, but this formulation is not... 25 replies
Buenas Tardes Deseo Saber Si Hay Efectos Secundarios Tomando Artribion Para La Persona Que Tiene Diabetes Y Presion Alta BUENAS TARDES DESEO SABER SI HAY EFECTOS SECUNDARIOS AL TOMAR ARTRIBION,EN LAS PERSONAS QUE TIENEN DIABETES Y PRESION AL... 1 reply