Drug Index:

Zonegran Forums

Recently active Zonegran forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Zonegran and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread     RSS Feed
Zonegran vs Zonisamide (Generic)
Please advise ASAP! I have Trigeminal Neuralgia due to MS. I have been on Zonegran 100mg x 4 once a day for 9 years. The insurance company switched me to the generic about 1-1/2 years ago & my hair is coming out by the handfuls!! Has anyone else experience this when switching over to the generic = Zonisamide?? ## Hello, Alex! How are yoU? Though it's not listed as a side effect, there have been many complaints about it happening with both the name brand and the generic. Have you discussed it with your prescriber? What other medications have you tried?
Updated 28 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 267541
zonegran
wanting info on this med just started using it today ## just wanted some info on this medication.. my daughter has been on this for 2 months now... ## Zonegran Info Click Here ## I have been taking zonegram for 7 years with good results. My seizures have improved greatly. I take it with lamictal, I would suggest this to your doctor, I see a great epileptologist. Good luck! ## Iv'e been taking Zonegran for over a year now, for my Bipolar and have found it to be quite helpful with no side effects. ## Have been on Zonegran for seizures and being Bipolar. But, i am in a contact sport. The zonegran seems to allow or cause easy brusing. When I stopped it for a but...the bruising stopped too. My own research, but my arms were a mess. Anyone else? ## I take Zonegran, dylantin and phenobarbi...
Updated 4 years ago.
   6  Subscribe to thread 166260
ZONEGRAN SIDE EFFECTS
No real problems, but, one annoying one! Zonegran seems to cause (or allow)?---very easy bruising. i am involved in a contact sport, and my arms are always badly bruised. When I stopped this drug for a bit---the bruising stopped too.
Updated 5 years ago.
BIPOLAR AND SEIZURES
WHAT SPECIFICALLY DOES ZONEGRAN DO?
Updated 5 years ago.
Zonegran
I've been taking it for over a year now for my Bipolar disorder and out of all the drugs I've tried this one works best for me with no side effects. ## Need a price for zonegran 100 mg 540 pills for 90 day supply fo Epilepsy
Updated 6 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 173887
Zonegran 100 mg
(zonisamide) capsules 7-day starter kit
Updated 8 years ago.
zonegran
just starting this med today and don't have much info on it ## my doctor prescribed zonegran for muscle spasms/severe pain in my lower back, does this make sence? isn't this drug for seizers? how does it help pain please?
Updated 8 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 166262
zonegran 100mg
prescribed for pain? red & white cap Eisai
Updated 8 years ago.
zonegran 100
red and whitepill
Updated 8 years ago.

Discuss Zonegran

Discuss: Zonegran

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.