What Does Concerta Show Up As On A Drug Test

jamie Says:

I take Concerts 36mg daily, for ADHD, and am subject to random drug tests . U have heard that Concerta will show up as Methamphetamine on a urine test . Is this true ???

Page of 1    Sorted By:

Verwon Says:

Concerta contains the active ingredient Methylphenidate, it is a stimulant medication that is similar to Amphetamines and Cocaine, so yes, it has been known to cause false positives, but usually for Amphetamines.

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Concerta/­

Are there any other questions or comments?

Erica Says:

I just took concert yesterday and had a dipstick drug test that I spit on it and blow the saliva down the tube what would it show up as on that drug test

RPhgrad Says:

No. It contains ZERO amphetamines. It is a time released version of methylphenidate which is the active carbon in Ritalin.

kelly Says:

ok, So I need some help here. I had a surprise drug and alcohol test.. The night before I drank a whole bottle of champaine. I dropped at 5:30 the next day but had to do an etg which I didn't know about. Anyhow, I put toilet water in the cup and a lil pee to warm it and make it yellow. Will this come back as a positive test?

lab tech 84 Says:

The sample would be too dilute and not at the correct temperature for testing. It is highly likely they will make you retake it.

brandon Says:

I have to take a mouth swab test also for a job they put it into a cup and it settles at the bottom I take suboxin and Ritalin every day and not sure if it will show up on the test I was told that they frown upon this even though they're prescribed by a doctor so I can't fail and may have to stop takin it Idk please help also I've heard Listerine will get rid of anything in ur saliva and pass is this true should I stop takin it and drink water will that work

Big C Says:

They have to order a special test for suboxone and I don't even think they test for Ritilan.

Beanz Says:

Does concerta show up as amphetamine or methylphenidate

what does opana show up as on drug test will it show up at all? I get randomly drug tested at school I have no f***ing idea what kind of test they use but I know it goes to a hospital.... 6 replies
What Does Suboxone Show Up As On A Drug Test how long does suboxone detectable in urine ## Suboxone is a potent analgesic often used in the treatment of opioid addic... 8 replies
what does oxycodone show up as on drug test I need to have roxy show up in my drug screen for a new pain clinic.i was told oxycodone hydrochloride oral solution 100...
What Does Ambien Show Up As On A Drug Test May 20-26 I was in the hospital taking Ambien, ativan and cymbalta. Once I left the hospital I took my ambien sparingly.... 29 replies
what does heroin show up as on a drug test I used heroin last night and I'm taking methadone plus Norco. can I get off on blaming my test being positive for op... 3 replies
what does heroin show up as on a drug test I'm prescribed 20mg oxycodone and Xanax and take a standard drug screen to make sure I'm using my meds. I used a... 3 replies
What Does Percocet Show Up As On Drug Test I took 3 an a half 10 milligram Percocet on Sunday how long to be clean for drug test for new hire was asked to take dru... 3 replies
what does methadone show up as in a drug urine test Will methadone show up as methadone in a pre employment drug screen? Or does it show up as opiate like Vicodin or someth... 1 reply
What Does Dilaudid Show Up As On A Drug Test I have probation tomorrow and have been taking dilaudid about 12mg for bout four days. will it show up as an opiate or s... 12 replies
what does heroin show up as on a 10 panel drug test? I go for a drug test on thursday and i did use today but what i want to know is it going to show up and what is it going... 9 replies