What Can I Take Or Drink To Abort A Baby
(Newest posts first)

rebecca Says:

what herbal should i take to abort the baby

Showing Replies 51 - 32 of 51 ( Newest posts first ) RSS Feed

iomiom Says:

what can i use to abort the baby of 2 weeks ?? as soon as possible . what kind of drinks, tablets ,shall i take ..plsss help me..im just 16 years old . i cant handle it alone .

jane Says:

Hw can u abort a one week pregnancy???

josie Says:

What canw take me to abort baby

naths Says:

i dnt know that iam pragnent or not but i had a bad pain from last 1and a half week arter sex and if iam pragnent so what to do to abort

kawaz Says:

Im 5 weeks pregnant. I have 10 months old daughter.I am not physically strong to have another baby. What can I do??

yadi Says:

I am 4months n trying to abort wht can I do or take .. Help please

pinky Says:

hey !! i think im preggy coz' my tummy was little bigger than my normal tummy before.. WHat do you think im preggy

chacha Says:

am pregnant and want to abort. what can I do or what do I need.

Anon Says:

Eat heaps of vitamin c tablets, don't go over 6000mg a day (12 tablets)

ruth Says:

How can I abort a 8 weeks baby .. plz do help me

louella Says:

how can i abort a 3 months old baby? please help..

angel Says:

I am planning to enroll this coming enrollment but my menstration is delayed just 3 days.. f this could be a baby how can i abort this what cheap medicines im going to take, please help me. Thank u.

aniqay Says:

Plzzzz tell me how to abort a child of one month...im only 16 years old and my husband n me dont want this baby right now as of our family problem plzzz tell me wat to eat or drink n without consulting a doctor or having medicine

zeeshan Zafar Says:

Miso (Misoprostol 200mcg)

ching Says:

3months pregnant. how to abort it

Rhea 84 Says:

Im preggy for 3 weks how can i abort?

jodane Says:

if anybody try to take or ate a papaya ripe ? is this helpful or truth that the baby will abort?

ROSE Says:

Hlw mama can u please help me I want to abort a baby I have 1 month pragnent so please help me I want to finish at school and I'm scard of ma mother please help me

jeshna Says:

Please help me am 7 weeks pregnant and I wanna abort the baby without my parents knowing about this

francine Says:

Having sex is yummy, so the med is cortal...

WHAT type of medicine can i take to abort my baby pls help me im 6months pregnant i want to abort my baby what can i do? or what type of medicine can i take to abort this... 14 replies
what kind of herval can take a drink to abord the baby if 6th month pregnant What Kind Of Herval Can Take A Drink To Abord The Baby If 6th Month Pregnant? help me.... ## There is nothing you can ta... 3 replies
what can i use to abort the baby Ayaw ko pong maging pregnant.. Pag uminom ba ako ng mahogany seeds.. Is,it possible makukunan ba ako?? i need ur help po...
what can i use to abort the baby of 2wks and 3 days Pls help me cos I can't keep it. though am 22yrs old but I survive with dat kid...
am from Nigeria what drug can I take to abort a pregnancy am 1 month and few weeks pregnant though I have taken an injection and 2 pills insert but don't know the name of the... 1 reply
i want to abort my 4 months baby but i'm in a country against for abortion, what pill can i find on the internet? i want to abort my baby which is 4 months but i'm in a country against for abortion, what pill can i find on the int... 11 replies
Im Taking Klonapin And Celexa I Want To Drink Socially What Can Take Before So Dnt Get Sick Is there something i can take before i drink so i dont get sick while taking klonapin and celexa? ## Have you consulted ... 1 reply
What effective drugs can abort a baby in about 5 months for just 1wk or so on? Please tell me what drugs of medicine can abort a baby in about 5 months .please i really need it as soon as possible. a... 1 reply
what pill to take to abort 2.5 months pregnancy i am baishaki das i am 22 years old, i have marred just 5 month, resently i look i have some semitones of pregnancy. i h...
what would i do to abort a baby its been 2 months already pls inform me of an exact dosage pill that i need to drink! and what should i do to quickly abort this? what tablet do i...