Drug Index:

Valium Forums

Recently active Valium forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Valium and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 25  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
round white pill with 10 dz
Not sure what this small pill that is blank on one side and 10 scored DZ on the other side. ## Hello, Diane! How are you? I can't be completely certain, but this has been said to be a foreign version of Valium that contains 10mgs of Diazepam. It is a benzodiazepine that's most commonly used to treat anxiety and nervous disorders, so it carries the risk of being habit forming and may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache, mood swings and irritability. Can anyone confirm this? ## Thank you for getting back with me.
Updated 1 day ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 274219
what to do if you took too much aldopine and valium
I took four ten mg aldopin and six valiim I feel real slow can I go to sleep ## Are you okay? Why did you take so many? Any time you take that many pills, you should seek medical attention immediately. This combination could cause a fatal overdose due to depression of the central nervous system.
Updated 1 day ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 274124
NTZ 1.0
Thanks to the Person Who posted The Valium going round Scotland with NTZ on them. I have a very high tolerance and easily took 50 pills which I thought were 10 mg but if you do look closely they say 1.0 on the other side. So I'm getting 5 10mg tablets for the price of fifty so be aware people. I wondered when I took fifty and got No Relaxation whatsoever. Can anyone Put me in right direction??
Updated 1 day ago.
how long does valium stay in your system
I took 1 valium, and 1 hit off a joint. I was piss tested 2 days later. Will I pass or Fail? ## From what I was able to gather Valium stays in your system for 3 to 5 days, depending on the mg's. Marijuana can stay in your system for up to 45 days, depending on how may times you smoke. There are certain cases were in can be completely out of you system after 2 weeks. I believe that you will most likely not pass your test. To learn more about Valium, click on the links below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## Seven to twenty eight days. Depending on use. It will not help to piss alot, drink alot, or sweat. Only used once it is possible to be gone in three to four days. ## NO HUN VALIUM IS IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR 30DAYS FROM THE LAST PILL...
Updated 3 days ago.
   27  Subscribe to thread 196101
do valium and methadone urine test as the same thing
I need to know if Valium and methadone test the same in a urine test ? ## No. However, some drug tests do specfically test for benzodiazepines (which is what Valium is) and that would give a (+) benzodiazepine result. ## Valium is benzos and meth is a opiate they are two different drugs no chance of coming up the same thing if u get meth prescribed and not valium u will get your meth stopped straight away at doctors ## Ive been in methadone for 7yearz coming up and valium gas come up a few few times in my water samples. Herion could be bashed with out so just say u haven't took it and it must have been bashed with herion. ??
Updated 6 days ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 263276
i tested positive on a urine test for valium but havent been 4 months had 2 shots of ativan at er 18 days before drug
I tested positive for valium on a urine test but havent been on them for four months but had two shots of ativan about 18 days before drug test could this be why i got a positive read ## I'M on suboxene and my appt is in 4 days.. can I still use the stat flush and the XANAX will be out of my system ??? But also wondering if my suboxene will still show up on my urine screen cause I have to have the suboxene in my system but can not have anything else show up at all?? Please help
Updated 10 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 262652
How long does valium stay in your system?
ive only taken maybe 5 or 6 in the 2 wks. the last about 2 days ago. other than that have not taken anything besides suboxene. does anyone know how long it takes 2 get out of ur system? ## Depending on the dosage and length of time you have been taking it, it can take between 3 to 7 days. It will show in a blood or hair test far longer than it will in a urine test. Valium contains the active ingredient Diazepam. This is a Benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety and nervous disorders. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, irritability and headache. You can read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with? ## i took 60 mg of valium in one night 3 days ago does any 1 know how long untill ill b able to give a clean urine sample. please help very desperate ## I havnt to...
Updated 10 days ago.
   267  Subscribe to thread 199667
how long does it take for valium to get out of your system
two little blue pills ## It depends on the dosage of those pills, which I cannot tell from just the color. However, in most cases, it takes 48 to 72 hours, for a standard urine test, but can be longer for blood or hair. Are there any markings on the tablets or do you know the dosage? ## how long does it take to get of valum ## im trying to get off a two vicodin es and two soma a day for three years without having a breakdown, also my dr.cut me off 10 mg valium and now im on the low dose of xananx, will i be okay? im worried, ill lose my mind.the dam doctor gave me these pills for years and cut me off with one bottle left, now ive been on valium for 30 years ## I have a ua coming up and i have been taking clonipin, how long does it take to get out of your system, and also any way to clea...
Updated 12 days ago.
   18  Subscribe to thread 209738
Benzos & urine drug tests - benzos are NOT all The Same Amount of Time - Some 1 DAY! others 2 Weeks!
You can't just say: All benzodiazepins (Benzos) will take "this-long" to leave your body... That you will Pass your drug-test is you wait such and such of days. Especially with benzos since they don't all work in the same way - I know it really Sounds like they would since they're the Same Class of drug.. But it's just not so. There's some Major Differences between them. HUGE Differences people in terms of how long they stay IN your body and when you can pass a urine test and when there's no way you can for quite a while. There's a few reasons for this... What seems to stand out as the main reason for this, has to do with what's called the half-life. The time between when you "feel" the drug.. and it Leaves your body entirely. And Not ALL ...
Updated 18 days ago.
   41  Subscribe to thread 225899
yellow pill dan 5619
I am trying to figure out the difference between the Valium and the xanax there both classified as a benzo if I'm not mistaken so how many of the 5mg Valium would equal a .2mg xanax? ## Hello, Amanda! How are you? Xanax is actually much stronger than Valium, so it only takes 0.5mgs of it to equal each 5mgs of Valium. This medication carries the risk of being habit forming and could cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and irritability. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 19 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 272566
V15 rectangular blue pill tablet
Rectangular blue pill with rounded edges that have V15 inscribed on the front side, and no other identifiable markings. My boyfriend spent the night last night...and he is a recovering Rx abuser....so I'm wondering if this is from him. :/ I really need to know what it is, because if it's something like Hydros, Valium, or anything like that, I have to turn it in to his probation officer. ## I don't think it is something serious like a Hydro or Valium. It is most likely an over-the-counter medication, based on what some other related threads on this site have said. For example, another thread speculates it to be an Advil PM or Tylenol PM. Basically a combination OTC med with Diphenhydramine (a sleep aid) and either Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen. Please note that I am not 100% s...
Updated 21 days ago.
   8  Subscribe to thread 206353
Use & side effects
Hi, I am taking below tablets coz having vitamin defficiency and bulky uterus with seviour infection. 1) MBSON-SL 2) LAZ-50 3) Calciquick-D3 4) Zincovit 5) Emezole-D 6) Mefenamic Acid 250 7) Cetcip L 8) ME-12 OD 9)Valium 2 10) Clingen Forte
Updated 22 days ago.
How Long Does Valium Stay In Your Systemo
I took 60mg of valium today in a 6 hour period. how long will it take to get out of my system. they were the 10mg blue circle ones and I took 3 at a time because they don't really affect me and I have extreme anxiety from the side effect from my Zoloft. I don't take anything else, ## I took 70 mg Valium and have a urine test in 5 weeks I am a women good health 5'7 and 115 pound. I took them because. Of a death. I am not under a contract yet but will be at next visit. Have gone to same Dr for 23 year's never done one thing wrong. I am scared he will get rid of me. ## My husband has been on valium for 9 years and they stoped it completely about a week ago he new they were going to stop it so saved some just for bad panic attacks now they want to do a urine test in 4 weeks ...
Updated 25 days ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 242576
small but thick blue valium from india,
blue slightly speckled valium with score line down middle of tab for splitting, with capital f on one side of line with z on the other lookin for maker ## diazipam 10mg 100pills
Updated 26 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 205466
valium together with hydroxyurea
I take hydroxyurea daily for increased platelet production. Can't sleep at night due to stress and tension. Any risk to take a valium or xanax at night to sleep better? Any risk to combine these two medicines?
Updated 27 days ago.
how to get a negative hair sample from valium
Does anyone know How To Get Valium Out Of Your System Before Doing A Hair Folical Test? I took 5mg, I took about 4 one night and 3 the next hadn't taken them before and havent taken them after since 2 wks ago ## Other than completely shaving your head, so they can't get a sample, there is really no way to remove it from your hair. Even if you shave your head, they can just get samples from other parts of your body. That is the very reason some places prefer a hair follicle test to urine, or blood samples, it is virtually impossible to get traces of drugs out of your hair. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Alot of people shave their entire bodies. i do minus my head but, i don't have drug testing. I would just tell my Dr i have been stressed couldn't sleep and my...
Updated 30 days ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 226736
Can I Take Valium And Codeine Xanx Together
Can I take a Roche 10 (blue) 2064 V (white) and blue xanax at the same time ## My findings state that there are potentially unsafe interactions between Xanax, Codeine, and Valium. Quoted below are the precautions you should be aware of: The following paragraph applies to: Codeine & Valium (diazepam). "Using codeine together with diazepam may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience some impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications. Avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medications affect you. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do...
Updated 30 days ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 239879
Blue Valium, Scotland
Hi folks, I used to get Diazepam prescribed to me but after my GP stopped giving me it I took matters into my own hands. Anyway, I have had quite small Blue pills - some have EZ 1.0 on them and others have NTZ marked on them. I take an antipsychotic at night and highly recommend that you DO NOT take these if you are on other sleep-related medication. ## Why wot happens?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 265988
ADHD + PTSD Temporary Prescription Until I begin seeing new Psychiatrist
I recently moved to pa. I have ADHD/PTSD. I couldn't get an appointment for 2 months. I need a temporary prescription from a walk in medical clinic. Does anyone know of Yardley Pa walk in that prescribes Valium (ptsd) and adderal (ADHD) ## Hello, Janet! How are you? I'm sorry, but due to the new regulations that were put in place last year, you'll need to see a specialist to have those medications prescribed, a general practice doctor will not be able to prescribe them for you. I wish I had better news for you, but unfortunately, I don't. These regulations are applicable throughout the U.S., now. The only suggestion I can make is that if you run out and have issues, a local ER might be able to help you. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 270287
HELP! Blue WW D 10MG
Can anyone help please.. Does anyone know what the exact strength or what is in these? They are 100% clones, they do work but obviously not the 10mg they claim to be. They are light blue D 10 with score line on one side and WW on the other. They are a copy of the real M&A pharma ones that they stopped producing a couple of years ago. They come in tubs or bags and are not in blister packs or boxes Any advice or anyone who has done actual tests on these and could give me any info would be much appreciated.. Thank you
Updated 1 month ago.

1  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >> 25

Discuss Valium

Discuss: Valium

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *