Drug Index:

Valium Forums

Recently active Valium forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Valium and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 23  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
need doctor in new Mexico
Does anyone know of a doc in new mexico?thanks ## Hello, James! How are you? What type of doctor? What condition needs treated? That would better enable someone to make a recommendation for you. Can you please post back and clarify? Thanks! ## I hAve high blood pressure meds. Deities .Ilower siack nerve. Joint and bones hurt . Mild sever pain lL 2 c 4 displacement . Internal doc help with neves been on valium forn10 years bid 10 .
Updated 6 hours ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 269493
change of b.p. medicine CORVADIL-A
I am taking CORVADIL-A for b.p. once in a day, CLOPIVAS 75mg once in a day and valium 2mg once day. in addition to that one GERIFLOW tablet My b.p. 94/140. Sir.please advice me whether should any change in b.p. medicine? ## i m taking corvadil a once a day for my blood presure advice me. ## Sivanandan, how are you doing? Do you also watch your diet? High levels of sodium/salt can cause blood pressure elevations in some people, so can a lot of fat. Do you also get lots of exercise? A few more simple lifestyle changes might be all you need to bring it down to normal levels, along with the medications. Nitin, what questions do you have about it? What are your blood pressure levels? Corvadil-A contains Atenolol and Amlodipine, it may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache, ...
Updated 6 hours ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 251207
are these valium
The tablets are small light green scored on one side & the other side say mylan 471 I think its kind of rubbed out.what are these?! ## Hello, Muffin! How are you? Yes, this tablet contains 10mgs of Diazepam, the active ingredient in Valium. This medication carries the risk of being habit forming and could cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and irritability. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 269168
1 Tub Of 1000 Msj
i have £80 in the bank ready 4 anyone who has1000 msj 4 despatch asp ## This website doesn't manufacture, prescribe, nor sell any medications, it is an information only website. In addition, in most countries, Valium is a controlled substance that requires a prescription. Have you tried consulting a doctor? ## im looking to buy 1000 msj diazapam for £200 to £300 can eny 1 help me ## I WONT 1000 MSJS VALIAM
Updated 2 days ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 229072
How Long Will 5 Mg Of Valium Stay In Your System
how long will 5mg valium stay in your system for urine drug screen? ## It can vary from person to person, depending on how long you were taking it, how often, your individual metabolism and your overall health, but most Benzodiazepines can show up in urine test for as long as 6 weeks. If you have a prescription for it, however, all you need to do is inform them of that, when you go in for testing. Are there any other questions? ## i have only taken valuim for 4 days. probably 5 mg 5 times a day..how long will it not show in my urine test ## Smitty, as I stated in my other post, Benzodiazepines can be detectable in urine for as long as 6 weeks, after taking them. There is no precise time frame, since it will vary from person to person, depending on your metabolism, overall health, activi...
Updated 3 days ago.
   11  Subscribe to thread 216614
how long does valium stay in your system
I took 1 valium, and 1 hit off a joint. I was piss tested 2 days later. Will I pass or Fail? ## From what I was able to gather Valium stays in your system for 3 to 5 days, depending on the mg's. Marijuana can stay in your system for up to 45 days, depending on how may times you smoke. There are certain cases were in can be completely out of you system after 2 weeks. I believe that you will most likely not pass your test. To learn more about Valium, click on the links below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## Seven to twenty eight days. Depending on use. It will not help to piss alot, drink alot, or sweat. Only used once it is possible to be gone in three to four days. ## NO HUN VALIUM IS IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR 30DAYS FROM THE LAST PILL...
Updated 4 days ago.
   22  Subscribe to thread 196101
How long does valium stay in your system?
ive only taken maybe 5 or 6 in the 2 wks. the last about 2 days ago. other than that have not taken anything besides suboxene. does anyone know how long it takes 2 get out of ur system? ## Depending on the dosage and length of time you have been taking it, it can take between 3 to 7 days. It will show in a blood or hair test far longer than it will in a urine test. Valium contains the active ingredient Diazepam. This is a Benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety and nervous disorders. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, irritability and headache. You can read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with? ## i took 60 mg of valium in one night 3 days ago does any 1 know how long untill ill b able to give a clean urine sample. please help very desperate ## I havnt to...
Updated 4 days ago.
   263  Subscribe to thread 199667
Are Valium and Colonopin considered benzos
I am scripted for Colonopin, is Valium considered the same type of drug? Are they benzos? I took a Valium in error and I now have a problem with the Colonopin script.
Updated 5 days ago.
not sure these are valium
My sister found some old light green round tablets that are scored on one side& the other side says mylan 471 in rubbed off letters.she thinks they are valium ## Hello, Muffin! How are you? I believe your sister is correct, but the marking is MYLAN 477 and it is a 10mg Diazepam tablet, which is a generic for Valium. This medication carries the risk of being habit forming and could cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and irritability. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 269161
fake blue valium diazepam with C DC on one side and blank on the other
They have a slight greenish tinge to them and are supposed to be 10mgs, they were in a bottle, not a foil strip
Updated 7 days ago.
how long will 3.5mg of valium stay in my system
I've been clean for 2 months but have a drug test coming up in 2 weeks. Last night I took 3.5 mg of valium. I was under the impression that it would only take a few days til my system was clean once again. Now I see this may not be the case. I've seen 3-5 days I've seen 7-10 days I've seen 1-3 weeks as well as 1-6 weeks. So clearly I'm still without an answer. This is an instant test. The cup has panels on the side and takes less then a minute or 2 to show results and yes it does test for this among other things. Please only factual answers on this matter through either personal experience or professional knowledge.
Updated 9 days ago.
alpha blocker with valium
Is it dangerous to take a valium with an alpha blocker
Updated 10 days ago.
Valium, Zanax, Ativan, Respridone
Does Valium, Xanax, Ativan al show up as benzodiazepine. And will a urine test tell which one and amt left? Does respridone show up in urine?
Updated 11 days ago.
white valium laropharm 10mg white
from romania, batch num is 13 08 179. could you help me? are they real the tablet? has like a y on them and a line on the back.
Updated 14 days ago.
small white round shape pill
size and shape of a 2 mg valium but with a plain front..(or back) and a line down the middle.one side had a triangle shape above the line with a circle in it these could be from central America Canada,..or usa thanks mary
Updated 15 days ago.
diazepam or not?
I suffer from panic attacks and a friend gave me a couple of pills she said would help.They are light blue with D 10 on one side and ww on the other , the two w 's are together.Are these real diazepam or fakes? ## These do contain 10mgs of Diazepam, they are from the UK and this is a pretty high dosage. In the US you will commonly hear it called Valium. This is a Benzodiazepine, used to treat anxiety and nervous disorders. These pills carry a high risk of dependency and addiction, so they should not be used without a doctors supervision. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, irritability and headache. You can read more about this medication here: Did you have any other questions? ## The Diazepam marked WW D10 you say are from the UK. I have been given these tablets on...
Updated 16 days ago.
   8  Subscribe to thread 194911
how to get valium out of your urine
I took 3 valium 10mg and need to know if it will be out of my system in 9 days? ## I took 3 Valium mg 11 days ago. Klonopin only stays in my system for 5 days. Can I Expect the same for Valium? I believe they are the same classification as Klonopin. ## Is there any way to help remove valium from urine faster?
Updated 22 days ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 255358
By Valuim Online
Im needin to buy Valuim from outside the (U.K) my grandmother is very very unwell and she isnt gettin enough pain releif can you please DIRECT ME to Some SITES were i can buy them with my card,I Live in Scotland so they would have to be posted how long does the postage ususaly take?.Many Thanxs for yer help....David ## I'm sorry, but no we can't post any websites for this. And Valium is not a pain reliever, it contains the active ingredient Diazepam, which is a Benzodiazepine, that is used to treat anxiety and nervous disorders. Learn more: Therefore, it is not going to help with her pain. What have her doctors advised? ## Does anyone know of a doctor who will prescribe Xanadu for panic attacks and anxiety in south Australia. I have fibro Nyala and a son with a brain tumor. Plea...
Updated 27 days ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 220193
doctors willing to prescribe valium
I need a doctor who will prescribe 10mg valium in Scottsdale, AZ.
Updated 1 month ago.
Dark blue msj
Hi I bought some dark blue msj but they round and no line on the back just msj on the front with like a shinny coating on dark blue ## I've just bought some of these as Diazapam & want to check them out first. So what did they do to you when you took them, were they valium?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 256669

1  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >> 23

Discuss Valium

Discuss: Valium

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.