Drug Index:

Valium Forums

Recently active Valium forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Valium and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 24  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
How Long Will 5 Mg Of Valium Stay In Your System
how long will 5mg valium stay in your system for urine drug screen? ## It can vary from person to person, depending on how long you were taking it, how often, your individual metabolism and your overall health, but most Benzodiazepines can show up in urine test for as long as 6 weeks. If you have a prescription for it, however, all you need to do is inform them of that, when you go in for testing. Are there any other questions? ## i have only taken valuim for 4 days. probably 5 mg 5 times a day..how long will it not show in my urine test ## Smitty, as I stated in my other post, Benzodiazepines can be detectable in urine for as long as 6 weeks, after taking them. There is no precise time frame, since it will vary from person to person, depending on your metabolism, overall health, activi...
Updated 8 hours ago.
   12  Subscribe to thread 216614
5 mg valium drug test
Hello I'm antwan my shoulder was hurting really bad so I took some of my wife's pills fir relief one was a half of norco 5-325 and a 5 mg valium that morning had a dot 5 panel drug test that afternoon I've been taking them for about three days in a row me not really thinking about my drug test testing positive for them smh until that morning it dawned on me I started to really panic but it was to late so I maned up and went anyway when I arrive they tested me first before the physical I urinated before physical I was told nothing he put the stick in the cup and raped the other 2 samples and sent them to the lab I was so nervous and worried I took the test on Tuesday wensday I received a call as my wife handed me the phone I swore it was the mro but surprisingly it wasn't...
Updated 1 day ago.
how to pass a drug test with valium in your system
take daily 40mg Valium for last 6 years. How long will this show in urine? ## I take 10 mg of valium (not prescribed to me) once a day for the last 3 months. *I need to take a urine test. How long do you think this will stay in my system? I can put off the test 6-8 weeks if necessary. Please advise. thank you.
Updated 3 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 261936
How long does valium stay in your system?
ive only taken maybe 5 or 6 in the 2 wks. the last about 2 days ago. other than that have not taken anything besides suboxene. does anyone know how long it takes 2 get out of ur system? ## Depending on the dosage and length of time you have been taking it, it can take between 3 to 7 days. It will show in a blood or hair test far longer than it will in a urine test. Valium contains the active ingredient Diazepam. This is a Benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety and nervous disorders. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, irritability and headache. You can read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with? ## i took 60 mg of valium in one night 3 days ago does any 1 know how long untill ill b able to give a clean urine sample. please help very desperate ## I havnt to...
Updated 5 days ago.
   266  Subscribe to thread 199667
a round blue pill with 10 on one side and blank the other what is it?.
it is a small round darkish blue pill, with no print on one side & just the number 10 on the other side.please could you tell me what it is? ## Valium
Updated 6 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 271146
round white pill 10 below score line m e under score on one side and circle like the one used on benzo's other
Small round white pill, me above score line 10 under and circle not joined with line in middle, like the symbol on a valium tablet and other benzodiazapam ## small round white tablet M above a score line and 10 under it on one side and three lines on the other side that I think are supposed to be a symbol but not sure what
Updated 7 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 263367
Benzos & urine drug tests - benzos are NOT all The Same Amount of Time - Some 1 DAY! others 2 Weeks!
You can't just say: All benzodiazepins (Benzos) will take "this-long" to leave your body... That you will Pass your drug-test is you wait such and such of days. Especially with benzos since they don't all work in the same way - I know it really Sounds like they would since they're the Same Class of drug.. But it's just not so. There's some Major Differences between them. HUGE Differences people in terms of how long they stay IN your body and when you can pass a urine test and when there's no way you can for quite a while. There's a few reasons for this... What seems to stand out as the main reason for this, has to do with what's called the half-life. The time between when you "feel" the drug.. and it Leaves your body entirely. And Not ALL ...
Updated 9 days ago.
   39  Subscribe to thread 225899
i took four 5mg valium in the last 2 days and need to go for a urine tomorrow if drink enough water can I pass
I took three 5mg valium on monday and one 5mg valium on tuesday an today being wensday I took nothing....I need to go for a urine tomorrow (thursday) ..im drinking alot of water and have been urinating. ..do u think i will pass the urine test?
Updated 9 days ago.
Yellow Very Small Pill With Msj On One Side And A Score Line Down Other
would like to know what a very small yellow tablet with score down one side and msj on other side was told they were valium plz help ## I don't know the specific dosage, but the pills with this marking do contain Diazepam, the active ingredient in Valium. They are from a Swiss manufacturer and are not approved for sale in the U.S., or Canada, so someone had to order them from a foreign source. It is a Benzodiazepine, so it can have addictive tendencies and may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and irritability. Learn more: Where were they found/obtained? ## i got the same tablets but i dont know whether to try them or not, does anyone know if they are safe ? ## I got givern some yellow pils with msj on one side and a line on other side i was told they was 10 mg...
Updated 11 days ago.
   6  Subscribe to thread 223883
how long does it take for valium to get out of your system
two little blue pills ## It depends on the dosage of those pills, which I cannot tell from just the color. However, in most cases, it takes 48 to 72 hours, for a standard urine test, but can be longer for blood or hair. Are there any markings on the tablets or do you know the dosage? ## how long does it take to get of valum ## im trying to get off a two vicodin es and two soma a day for three years without having a breakdown, also my dr.cut me off 10 mg valium and now im on the low dose of xananx, will i be okay? im worried, ill lose my mind.the dam doctor gave me these pills for years and cut me off with one bottle left, now ive been on valium for 30 years ## I have a ua coming up and i have been taking clonipin, how long does it take to get out of your system, and also any way to clea...
Updated 11 days ago.
   15  Subscribe to thread 209738
valium, body
I took two white mogadone tablets a week ago, will they be out my system by wednesday 13th for my urine test.
Updated 13 days ago.
how can i pass urine test on Tuesday, when I took 20 mg of valium on Thursday
I took 20mg of generic valium yesterday (Thursday) and am scheduled for an employment urine test on Tuesday? I am in good shape, work out regularly, eat well, and take very little of any kind of drug. Will I be able to pass the urine test? Is there anything that I can do to help get this drug out of my system a little more quickly?Thank you for your response. I am worried.
Updated 14 days ago.
small round white pill cox one side xo the other
Small round pill cox on one side xo the other is it an old Valium
Updated 16 days ago.
still feel weird after having to restarting valium
Hello, I was on valium for about 4 yrs I stopped taking it 3 months ago I started feeling very weird so I went to the ER and they gave me ativan witch didt help I startedhaving severe panic attacks even in cars felt like I was being pushed down mentaly not feeling good.went back to the ER they gave me xanax so I took it at night just like valium started to feel better.then felt worse so they out me back on valium at night low dose like before thought I would get bavk to my old self but I havent yet its been 1 week and I feel horible muscles in legs are twitching and arms and legs feel like jello no energy nlood pressure high when sitting or standing cant sleep and still having panic attacks I would really like to knw why im not better im scared theres something wrong with me if anyone can
Updated 17 days ago.
cox valium
I have a small round white tablet marked one side ox and the other cox is this an old Valium ?
Updated 17 days ago.
ADHD + PTSD Temporary Prescription Until I begin seeing new Psychiatrist
I recently moved to pa. I have ADHD/PTSD. I couldn't get an appointment for 2 months. I need a temporary prescription from a walk in medical clinic. Does anyone know of Yardley Pa walk in that prescribes Valium (ptsd) and adderal (ADHD)
Updated 18 days ago.
white valium D10
Help I have been taking these white pills, they say D10 on one side, ther gettn sold as valium, does any1 no anything about them? I am gettn splittin sore heads.
Updated 19 days ago.
new mexico doctors that prescribe pain meds
High I moved to Hobbs new Mexico for work I have hight blood pressure and been on valium bid for anxiety for ten or more years also lortab 10 qid for back and neck problems. I hoping that someone can help me .I have enought meds for two months so I looking early. My doctor in Louisiana is moving to Florida. After treating me for 6 years . I also have deities type two. Does any one know of a reliable doc here dont mine traving a few hours .thanks ## Need of pain management for l2 c4 SLIPPED DISK .
Updated 20 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 269678
round yellow pill with v on one side and 2683 on the other side
2683 ## Found two in kids backpac ## u should not pick up other peoples drugs ## get a life, snooper ## valiums r made from a plant called valerian...it takes like 40mg to get recreational effects...it makes u want to talk to people n tell stories...then very peaceful restful sleep...just 2 pills of it is hardly enough to reduce anxiety...search anxiety on google n read about it...if u do u will realize u n ur family have alot more anxiety than u ever thought...anxiety is often percieved as other emotions ## These are not made from the Valerian plant and are not related to it. This is a 5mg Diazepam tablet, which is a generic for Valium, it is a Benzodiazepine that's used to treat anxiety and nervous disorders. It has the potential to be habit forming and it may cause side effects, ...
Updated 20 days ago.
   7  Subscribe to thread 202654
why??pleasse help
I was on valium for almost 4 yrs then quit taking valium from one day to the next. Immediately started having panic attacks severe panic attacks felt like the world was moving and I wasnt in it feeling very weird feelings that I think im going crazy literally also feeling like I was being pushed down or pressure in my head just feeling weird I didt want to even get in a car because I felt that I couldn't breathe I didt even go outside im always shaky nervous and wake up that way now having a feeling of pressure in the back of my head also vision changes and buzzing in my ear constantly.went to the ER they said I was fine and gave me ativan witvh I still felt like I was going crazy with severe panic attacks no energy arms and legs feeling heavy all the time.went back to the ER tney g...
Updated 23 days ago.
   5  Subscribe to thread 269923

1  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >> 24

Discuss Valium

Discuss: Valium

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.