Thalidomide Forums

Recently active Thalidomide forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Thalidomide and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread     RSS Feed
Mecomin
my wife suffering multiple myloma 3 yrs on thalidomide can she take mecomin for her nerve problem
Updated 3 months ago.
Accuracy of NCV UL+LL AND S+M tests in peripheral neuropathy
I was under treatment with of thalidomide from November to March 2012, for obscure GI bleeding. This bleeding started after GI ENDOSCOPY of stomach. The thalidomide administration was stopped as I developed tingling, numbness, wet floor feeling , sensation of electric current etc and was advised Nervigen D initially for three months and then Gabapantinine 200 for two months. Since there was no improvement , I consulted Neurologist at Apolo Indrsprastha Hospital New Delhi. I was advised following tests: 1. S. B12, S.Vi+D3 2. NCV, UL+VL, S+M Conclusions are: 1. Vit B12 > 2000 pg/ ml 2. Vit D. 32.40. nmol / L Evaluated for Sensory deafferentation ataxia. Conclusions: 1) Sensory NCVs revealed a background axonal peripheral neuropathy , moderately severe in the arm/ hands, and severe in ...
Updated 10 months ago.
   1  RSS Feed for thread 257233
Thalix
HOW DO I GET A PRESCRIPTION FOR A DRUG I SELF MEDITATE ON? IVE BEEN USING THALIDOMIDE TO HELP WITH MY C.O.P.D. AN RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS FOR YEARS AFTER ID FOUND IT CURED ME MY DOCTORS ARE AWARE OF THIS BUT CANT PRESCRIBE IT? IM BUYING THE DRUG FROMA COMPANY IN INDIA AND THEY HAVE ASKED ME FOR A PRESCRIPTION? HOW CAN I GET THIS
Updated 1 year ago.
j cdoe for Thalidomide
When needing to obtain authorization for Thalidomide and the insurance company ask what is the medical J code for the medication before giving approval? ## I would like a J code for Thalidomide please
Updated 1 year ago.
   1  RSS Feed for thread 193272
Asidon
My doc has prescribed me asidon tablets along with anibiotic. When I googled about the medicine I was shocked to know the details. But then all the articles are under Asidon 3! Can anyone kindly give me the details of this tablet? Asidon! ## Thalidomide is the generic name for this medication and after looking at all the various brands names for this drug, it appears as though "Asidon 3" is the only "Asidon" on the market. Does your prescription label show things differently? Thalidomide is used along with dexamethasone to treat multiple myeloma in people who have been recently found to have this disease. It is also used alone or with other medications to treat and prevent skin symptoms of erythema nodosum leprosum (ENL; episodes of skin sores, fever, and nerve damage th...
Updated 2 years ago.
   1  RSS Feed for thread 233438
small blue & pink anti-nausea pill (prescribed for morning sickness)
My mother was taking pills for morning sickness in 1964. They were small, pink on one side, and light blue on the other. We don't have any to examine, so I have no information on any identifying numerals or letters that might have been present. My sister's doctor indicated that this might be related to my sister's infertility. Can anyone identify this medication (and, more importantly, indicate any problems they might have caused an infant)? Thanks!! Bill ## This is very little information to go on. Her doctor may be thinking of the medication Thalidomide, which was used for nausea in pregnant women and found to cause severe birth defects, however, it was pulled from the market in 1961, so there is no way your mother could have been using it in 1964. The reason your doctor m...
Updated 2 years ago.
   3  RSS Feed for thread 213158
Drug Thaloda 50
The same lady who is on Omeprazol E is also taking Thaloda 50. Again, what is the drug for and does it have anything to do with cancer? ## Thaloda (Thalidomide) is being investigated for treating symptoms of prostate cancer. In a small trial, Australian researchers found thalidomide sparked a doubling of the number of T cells in patients, allowing the patients' own immune system to attack cancer cells. You can view a detailed article on the drug containing more info regarding the above statement in the link below... Please post back if you have any other questions or comments to add.
Updated 3 years ago.
   1  RSS Feed for thread 217353
thalidomide
is there a place in northwest NJ that i can bring my script for thalidomide which i am now taking for mantle cell lymphoma which would be cheaper then what I am paying now. 93.00 per pill. thank you. ## You might have to check with the company that makes the medication. but I would ask my doctor what pharmacies might have it. Sometimes the nurses have this information. Also, just open the phone book to pharmacies in that part of NJ and start calling around and see if you can find the lowest price then ask y our pharmacist if they will match that price. Most will.
Updated 8 years ago.
   1  RSS Feed for thread 173273
thalomide
## I am looking for an online or Mexican pharmacy source for Thalidomide. This drug is being used in clinical trials for treatment of Multiple Myeloma cancer and is also currently being used for treatment of Leprosy
Updated 9 years ago.
   1  RSS Feed for thread 157720

Discuss Thalidomide

Discuss: Thalidomide

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *