Tablets Name List For Long Time Sex

nizam uddin Says:

hi i am 21 years old when i start sex it get 2 to 3 min please tell me the name of tablets which gets long time to enjoy..

moimahanta Says:

rubel Says:

hi i want to very long time sex peliase give the tablet name

Arvind Kumar Pal Says:

I am 30 years old when i entercourse with my wife it takes only 2/3 minutes plize give name of medicine to take more time

nick Says:

is their any way to enlarge the penis..or any tablet helpful

nick Says:

is their any way to enlarge the pennis...or any tablet to enlarge it

rao Says:

When was strat enjoy 2 3 minutes only please give good medicine and suggestions my age 35

Rawalram choudhary Says:

Hi Dear,
Am From Pune Mr. Rawal
i want long time sex medicine name pls tell me tablet name

scoda Says:

I want tablet name for long time sex

Vincent Says:

I am 37 years old when i start sex it get 1 to 2 min please tell me the name of tablets which gets long time to enjoy..

khan Says:

I have a problem i can not fulfill the requirement of wife. i have capacty of just 30 to 50 second. any tablet which should be without side affect for long time sex power for 25the years old man time half an hour to one hour.. plz reply.

Salman Says:

He am 20 years old when I start sex it will only 2-3 mint can u say battery sex tablet

umesh Says:

hi iam umesh pls long time sex tablets

ashan Says:

I am 35 years old when i entercourse with my wife it takes only 2/3 minutes plize give name of medicine to take more time

khalid Says:

I am 18 years old when i entercourse with my wife it takes only 2/3 minutes plize give name of medicine to take more time

farnado Says:

Iam 40 years old when i entercourse with my wife it takes only 2/3 minutes plize give name of medicine to take more time I want tablet name for long time sex

gowtham Says:

hai iam of 18 years old when start for sex with some one it gets finists in 1 min itself what is the tablet name for more time
can any tell it pls.

RAM Says:

I have a problem i can not fulfill the requirement of wife. i have capacty of just 30 to 50 second. any tablet which should be without side affect for long time sex power for 31the years old man time half an hour to one hour.. plz reply.

shaji nair Says:

I am 30 years old when i intercourse with my wife it takes only 2/3 minutes please give name of medicine to take more time . medicine for male and female

Saranraj Says:

Hi i am age 28 old i need long time sex tablet pls tablet name details

mak Says:

please i need good longtime sex tablets with in safe please inform tablat name There is no such tablet and all medicatio

longtime sex tablets name sir please i need good and long time sex tablets with in safe please inform tablet name ## medicine for long time sex, i... 36 replies
tablets for long time sex Dear, i want to know about long time sex tablets, and which one i should take? please tell me ## Sir main jb sex krta hu... 4 replies
sex for long time any Medicine Name Sir jab main sex karta hu toh mera 2-3 mint main kaam ho jata hai mera ko wo tablet do jo 15-20 mint lga da. I am 40 age... 3 replies
name of medicine for long time sex Sir, muje long time tak sex karne ka medicine bataye, 30yrs old. ## sir, i am 28 year old long time sex karne ka medicin... 12 replies
i need tablet name for long time sex i want to do 1 hour sex with my wife. plzz tell me what is the tablet name. plzzz help me sir/madam. ## Hi iam tarasen p... 1 reply
i need medicine name for long time sex I need medicine name for one hour sex. Plz give me suggestions and name of medicines. For that I will thankfull to you #... 6 replies
Long Time Sex Tablets am always so soon out.......too much distancestarting between us.........so ## Hi i am 28 Year old i have a problem deur... 10 replies
iam taking krimson35 along with metformin tablets what are side effects & what is the time for pregnancy after 21 days of pills iam 25 yrs old,my first baby got miscarried in 5 months an year ago, how to get pregnant for the next baby .as iam takin... 6 replies
Long Time Sex Tablet name Main sex ek ghanta tak karne ke liye tablet or oint ment chahta hoon.please help me. Mera age 27 year new shaadi hua hai... 251 replies
long time sex tablet Name. i am 24 age men please i need good tablet for longtime sex. ## I am getting out at least 2 or 3 minutes my partner are n... 18 replies