Sexual Health Forums

Recently active Sexual Health forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Sexual Health and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 15    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Cortal Side Effects To A Pregnant
uminom ako ng 1 cpad of cortal during my 1st month of pregnanacy..does it have a side effect to the baby? ## i drink one day of cortal 6pcs and iam one month pregnant. does it affects my baby? ## mag buy ka ng cyto at oxytocin. pag yang dalawa na yan na take mo laglag yang angel mo. ## Cortal contains the active ingredient Aspirin, it will not cause a miscarriage, but you should not use it past the third month of pregnancy, without a doctor's approval, due to the fact that it can increase the risk of bleeding. Are there any other questions? ## makakabili bah ng cytotec kahit walang reseta ??? paki 2lung nman puh ## kuya saan po nkakabili nung gamot na pangpalaglag na sbi nyo??pwede ba akong bumili sayo?please i just really need it. ## how tru nd effective is this? ## Ngbebenta po b ...
Updated 1 day ago in Oxytocin.

How to cure my genital warts
I want to know is that Terrasil Max can cure my genital warts at my anus area? ## There is not cure for genital warts, they are caused by an STD and once you are infected, you will always have it. Terrasil Max is an over the counter product, that really isn't proven to help with anything, it contains a complex of minerals and it may not be safe to use in the genital area. Have you consulted a doctor for proper treatment? There are some medications, such as antivirals, that can lessen the frequency of recurrences. ## I'm 38 years and was recently diagnosed with genital warts. Can pet vat (persivate) ointment help to make them disappear?
Updated 1 day ago.

is Anaerobyl 400 good for venereal disease
I have an STI - gonorrhea (drop). My Dr prescribed me Anaerobyl. Is it the right medication for this? ## You should take the medication your doctor has prescribed for you. Have you tried it, yet? The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, non-allergic skin rash, and diarrhea. Are you on any other medications? Do you have any other medical conditions?
Updated 1 day ago.

sporasec capsules
The doctor gave me Sporasec capsules to take for an infection. and I need some details on it. whether its for a sexual transmitted disease or/& the purposes of Sporasec and side-effects of it. Enlight of all of this, I am also bleeding and need to know why? so I'm waiting until the capsules are finished then I will go to another gyne for a second opinion. What do you suggest? ## My wife has had a series of infections, mostly yeast, for some time. Just the other day her GYN prescribed SPORASEC to her, every 12hr/3 days, and without any consultation or test on my part, said that I as well needed to take this. I am exhibiting no symptoms whatsoever. Is this med commonly administered to men when their wife/sex partner has to take this drug....thank you ## Sporasec contains the activ...
Updated 5 days ago in Fasigyn.

what is canex v cream used for
i have developed facial rash , can canex v help get rid of them? ## Hello, Ray! How are you? The best thing to do would be to see your doctor to discover what has caused the rash and find out what the appropriate treatment would be. If Canex V is used inappropriately, it could actually make it worse. The FDA lists its typical side effects as including skin redness, dryness and irritation. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Can I use Canex T for my excema on my eye? ## i have warts on my thighs and around vagine for more than 4yrs.i consult many doctor and they priscribe aldara cream but its not working.im worried plz help
Updated 14 days ago in Aldara.

Vaginal discharge after Canesten capsule
Hello, I had classic symptoms of thrush. Cottage cheese discharge, itchy burning irritation and no odor. Really swollen like I've never experienced. Had sex a week before for first time in ages so thought my pH may have been disturbed. We both had std tests prior and were clear. Saw a nurse and she prescribed Canesten cream plus capsule. I had already been using the cream externally for 3 days so I took the capsule right away. I started feeling a bit of inner relief but now my discharge is this thick liquid that looks cream colored when in there but on my finger looks creamy yellow and on white tissue looks yellow. There is no odor just the itchiness. It's now over 24 hours since I took the capsule. Is that discharge a normal reaction to medication and how long before it clears ...
Updated 22 days ago.

Equivalent Medicine
I would like to know the equivalent medicine for ZOVIRAX LIP which will be available in India. ## I am a cardiac petient has been prescrined to take storvas 20 once a day. Is atorlip 20 substitute that? ## which is alternate ointment for Eldercoid ## OSMO Patches forRECTRO CAL CANEAL BURSITIS ## Whether pulmocef will be Equivalent of cetakind ## I WANT TO KNOW ALTERNATE OF STAMLO BETA ## Is the Budecort 200 inhaler equivalent to Budamate 200 inhaler?
Updated 26 days ago in Zovirax.

where can terrasil be found in Nigeria
I stay in Nigeria in a city called Warri to be precised..... My name is Juliet and I have warts and infection....and have asked for this wonderful product. I hear about but can't seem to find it. Please where can it be found here in Nigeria? ## All the kind of products available in online so no need to worry about. you can search products on the internet or any other drug stores. hope it ill help to you. ## @Juliet.I don't when you made your request,but have you been able to get the product?. ## Tell.me where to get terersil in abuja Nigeria pls
Updated 1 month ago.

can nuroday 1500 cure herpes?
I am 49 and was just diagnosed with Herpes. My doctor prescribed Nuroday 1500 once a day. Can it cure Herpes? ## Hello, Jazz! How are you? Unfortunately, at this time, there is no cure for herpes, even with all of our advances in medical science. The best we can do is to try to prevent outbreaks with antiviral medications, such as Acyclovir and Valacyclovir. The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, stomach pain, and headache. Are you experiencing oral herpes, genital herpes, or both? What symptoms have you been experiencing?
Updated 1 month ago in Acyclovir.

Does amox clav 875 mg treat STI
I was given this med for a sinus infection and found out i have an STI. I'm just wondering if i could kill two birds with one stone? ## It depends on what STI you have been diagnosed with, not all are responsive to this antibiotic. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, non-allergic skin rash, and diarrhea. Did your doctor tell you any details about the STI?
Updated 2 months ago.

Valacyclovir with Ibuprofen
I've been searching everywhere for an answer to this, but does anybody know if it is okay to take Advil with Valacyclovir? My wife's gotten a headache (a reported side effect) and is really wanting to take a pain medication. I have read that individuals should check with their doctor before taking Valacyclovir if they are taking NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen, but I can't seem to find a definite answer if one Advil will be harmful. ## Ibuprofen is not specifically listed as a drug which interacts with Valacyclovir (meaning it is not implicitly described as dangerous to take together with it, whereas other drugs have been mentioned). This does not mean that you shouldn't double check with your doctor or pharmacist, but she should be good to take an Advil, as lo...
Updated 2 months ago in Valacyclovir.

After 6 Days Of Taking Neo Penotran I Have Experienced Bleeding And The 7th Day Am Back With Yellowish Green Discharge Again Havent Gone
I have been treated with BV earlier this year, and my bf and I had contact 3 weeks ago. after a few days, I noticed my vagina got itchy and I had some grayish discharge, and I just observed and wait what it is till I got my period. After my period I now observed a yellow discharge but I don't feel itchy anymore. I went to my OB gyne and she diagnosed it with chlamydia, but I never had undergone any lab tests with her, and she just said it's chlamydia because my bf is an american :(. She prescribed Doxin for 10 days and I started taking it. I went to another doctor. The OB told me it's a BV so I had to take neo penotran for 7 days, and then I told her that i'm taking doxin as well. Now on my 7th day of taking neo penotran and 8th day of taking doxin, I noticed that there...
Updated 2 months ago.

what is doxycycline hyclate used for
I'm in the philippines and I contracted gonorrhea. I have aches in my genitals making urination painful with a burning sensation. Can I use this medicine? If so, how many days should I take it and how much? ## This is an antibiotic that is used to treat various types of bacterial infections and you should take it as directed by your doctor. The NIH lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, non-allergic skin rash, and diarrhea. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago in Doxycycline.

homeopathic medicine for syphilis
For a long time I've been suffering from syphilis. I have been taking allopathic and homeopathic medicine, but still experiencing this problem. Please advise. ## Please see your doctor and take an appropriate antibiotic to treat this affliction. The NIH lists the typical antibiotic side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, non-allergic skin rash, and diarrhea. Syphilis can be a fatal condition, if left untreated. How long have you been suffering from it?
Updated 2 months ago.

painful sores / rash
Hey I'm Gwen iv been using Canex V for three nights now and I was instructed to also lightly put it on the thrush but iv noticed it keeps getting worse the skin redness ,itching and the sores , isn't there anything else I can use to get rid of the sores? They are painful I cant even walk properly ## Hello, Gwen! How are you? Has there been any change? Redness and sores aren't typical symptoms of Thrush. Have you been actively engaging in intercourse? Those are more typically symptoms of herpes, there is no cure for it, but there are antiviral medications you can take to help prevent future break outs, according to the NIH. Their typical side effects may possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and stomach pain. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 2 months ago.

white pill n947 800 on other side
Can this pill be used for an infection? ## This tablet is manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 800mgs of Acyclovir. The FDA classifies this as an antiviral medication, it is most commonly used to treat or prevent herpes breakouts, either genital or oral. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. So no, it will not treat a bacterial infection. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Can it be used for an infection such as a bad inj. sore from intravenous drugs?
Updated 3 months ago in Acyclovir.

pink pill six sided J on one side 49 on other side
pink pill 6 sided J on one side 49 on other side inside a triangle ## They are pills to heal herpes... They are called Acyclovir ## Hello, Dave! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Camber Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 400mgs of Acyclovir. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, diarrhea and stomach pain. As a side note, this medication does not 'heal' or 'cure' herpes. This dosage is usually used as a maintenance dose to help prevent outbreaks or lessen their severity, when they do occur. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Can this medicine be treated for anything other than herpes ## Verwon, this j49 pill is it a bocal pill that dissolves in your mouth or can this pill be seallowed to help lessen g...
Updated 3 months ago in Acyclovir.

Can doxytet cure genital herpes
Hi I'm 31 years old woman I have been having genital sores for almost two years every time I go to the doctor he gives me this medicine, what i want to know is Does doxytet cure genital herpes or it just stabilise the infection. Or is there any other medicine i should try coz I'm starting to doubt if my doctor knows what he is doing coz it keeps on coming back and he keeps on giving me same thing i want it gone. Please help me coz i don't know what to do anymore. Thanks ## No, there is no cure for genital herpes, it can only be managed and no, an antibiotic will not help with it. You need an antiviral and the NIH lists the typical side effects of them as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, stomach pain, and diarrhea. However, there is nothing that will totally ge...
Updated 3 months ago.

Cold sores on my lips
I have developed 2 cold sores. Can Amox-Clav help cure them? They are very tender to the touch and my lips are swollen. ## Hello, Laura! How are you doing? I am sorry about the cold sores, I know how horrible they can be. And no, an antibiotic will not do anything to help, since they are caused by a virus. To help prevent them, in the future, you may want to ask your doctor about trying Acyclovir, since it is approved to reduce the outbreaks. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 3 months ago in Acyclovir.

Can Kelfex or acyclovir make you fail a drug test?
I have a script for Lortabs, but failed my drug test for opiates and oxy... I am currently taking antibiotics (keflex) and acyclovir for feaver blisters, would either one of those make me fail a drug test for oxy??? ## No, neither the Keflex, nor the Acyclovir have been known to cause false positives for anything. However, it might have been from the Hydrocodone in the Lortab, since it is an opiate narcotic and many of them are well known to cause false positives for their relatives. Is there anything else I can help with? ## What drug would show up positive on a drug test for meth and dba which they sais was estasy .im a cancer patient and take numerous drugs ## what would give false positives for methamphetamine and methadone? I take roxidone and klonopin but test results came back as...
Updated 4 months ago in Acyclovir.

Discuss Sexual Health