Drug Index:

Roxicodone Forums (Page 5)

Recently active Roxicodone forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Roxicodone and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page  Page of 12  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
Roxicodone 30mg
I've been on lortab 10 for yrs this time they were filled with a oblong white that has ip 119.1st time I've ever seen these are they the same? ## Hi Deb, The pill you are describing is identified as Acetaminophen (500 mg) + Hydrocodone bitartrate (10 mg). So to answer your question, yes these should be equivalent to the 'Lortab 10' that you're used to having. They are probably just from another manufacturer. Manufacturer: Amneal Pharmaceuticals National Drug Code (NDC): 53746-0119 Inactive Ingredients: silicon dioxide magnesium stearate microcrystalline cellulose Learn More: Acetaminophen + Hydrocodone If you have any more questions or concerns regarding this, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
   1  Subscribe to thread 239448
help with smoking pills
i think wat i have is roxy but no one will answer me. it light blue round and has the numbers 224. i got it from my oxy dealer, he said as long as u crush it i should smoke it just like oxy. anyone know about this???????? it would help ## This contains 30mgs of Oxycodone, the active ingredient in Roxicodone. And no, smoking it is NOT safe! You are running a serious risk of permanent organ damage, overdosage and death, but attempting to do so. Have you considered getting help for your problem? ## wow, dude you got balls to ask people about smoking pills... wtf? And if or so worried about it maybe you should quit. That's f-in crazy s**t bro??? ## what the heck are you thinking?? stop doing crazy things with your life!! Get high on life or you will end up dying!!! Get help, you need it...
   7  Subscribe to thread 207944
Mail Order Roxicodone
I AM DISABLED AND HAVE FLORIDA MEDICADE. I CANNOT TRAVEL, CAN I HAVE MY PAIN MEDICATION SCRIPTS MAIL ORDERED TO MY HOME.
Whats All In Oxycodone30mg
What's the drug that's in Roxycodone30mg ## Hi jack, To answer your question, Roxicodone is simply a different brand name for Oxycodone. This in and of itself is the only active ingredient. As far as inactive ingredients go (such as binders & fillers), this is going to vary slightly from brand to brand, due to the different manufacturers and distributors of these medications. Did you have a specific pill that needs to be identified for it's inactive ingredients? If so, please post back with a pill description (including an imprint, color, shape, etc). Learn More: Oxycodone Details I hope this helps!
   1  Subscribe to thread 239223
slightly larger than the blue 30 mg roxicodone tabs i am used to seeing, has the # 224 on it. i think it might be an immediate release roxicodone. any suggestions? ## There are no tablets containing Oxycodone listed in the US prescription drug database with the number 224 on them. There is also not an immediate release Roxicodone, Roxicodone is specifically a brand name for a regular release formulation of Oxycodone. Oxycontin is the brand name for the time released and OxyIR for the immediate release. Are there any other markings on this tablet that you know of? ## small light blue pill with k57 imprinted on one side would like to know what it is ## Okay yeah, the blue pill with the 224, a little bigger than a regular roxy 30, *IS* the same thing. As far as I know it's a generic ro...
   6  Subscribe to thread 197758
Small Blue Round Pill 54 199
is this pill supposed to taste a little sweet & then bitter? i wanna make sure. i hope its not fake :( ## A pill with the marking 54 199 is listed as being a 30mg Roxicodone tablet, which contains the active ingredient Oxycodone, it is a narcotic analgesic. Beyond that, however, I am sorry but I have no answer as the manufacturers don't list a flavor profile and I have never tried tasting any of the Oxycodone that I've been prescribed. LOL Learn more Roxicodone details here. Does anyone else have flavor experience? ## Well it's a bit difficult since mine are the name brand 20mg Oxynorm capsules which contain a lot of lactose and one country broke the patent early so has generic versions by companies like Actavis, Roxane Labs, Mallinckrodt and Watson, all TABLETTED so inc...
   3  Subscribe to thread 235169
Are There The Same Ingredients In 30mg Roxicodone That 8mg Daloted I Realize Is A Difference Mg But Just Wanted To Know If
I have switched medications from 30mg roxicodone to 8mg diladudid. And what i wanted to know is? Are there the same ingredients in the 2? Or if different, what are the different ingredients and are they the ingredients that have any thing to do with the pain part of the two? Or are they different in the fillers they use? i guess kinda like they do in dog foods and bologna... ## Roxicodone contains the active ingredient Oxycodone. Learn more Roxicodone details here. Dialudid contains the active ingredient Hydromorphone. Learn more Dilaudid details here. And there may also be differences in the inactive ingredients, as well. I like the dog good and bologna analogy, that was good! Are there any other questions or comments?
   1  Subscribe to thread 236911
Do They Make Roxicodone Is Capsules
i just filled my prescribtion of roxicodone and they came in clear capsules ..ive never seenthem before and ive never heard anyone speak of them either so now im scared to take them because i dont want to take the wrong meds even though i got them from the pharmacy but these day u cant be to careful so if anyone has heard of them or taken b4 plz let me now i would greatly appericate it greatly thank you..... ## Hi Sherl, I think it's wise to be cautious when it comes to prescriptions. Mis-matched prescriptions are all too common in this day and age. I know generic Oxycodone comes in capsules (but they aren't clear ones). To date, I have yet to see a "Roxicodone" in capsule form. Is there an imprint or marking on the capsules by chance? I may be able to look it up for you...
   3  Subscribe to thread 236439
roxicodone
roxi ruins lives, relationships & souls... my daughter's father is highly addicted to roxi's never even prescribed...he has almost lost everything including his daughter...he just can't stop, especially on his own ## i know the feeling i myself have been a user of this drug. i began a few years ago and i too never had a rx. i would get it from friends and family. i began snorting it and late last year i begn shooting it intervanously. i stopped shooting it early this year and then started again about a month ago. at the moment im not shooting it but i snort it. it has made my life a mess . is he snorting it or shooting it? it makes a big difference! it is easier to stop snorting than shooting it. all in all he will only stop if he wants to or you and his family bakeract ...
   8  Subscribe to thread 176265
Light Blue Pill A 215
Roxicodone,.is a brand name for oxycodone hydrochloride. Roxanne Pharm. is the manufacturer . A 215 pill, is from Activis pharm. The real roxicodone is identifed on the pill as "540 199". ## Just to add a little more specificity for anyone else that may read this post.... Roxicodone is the name brand for a regular release formulation of Oxycodone, so it is different from the time released and instant release formulations. Learn more Roxicodone details here. Thank you, Superman, for the pill identification. Are there any questions or comments?
   1  Subscribe to thread 235964
snorting pills quicker
Say one day you sniff a 30 mg roxi and down the road you take another orally....which would b cleaned outta ur system??...i wanna say sniffing one...cuz it hits ur body faster therefore ur body processes it and you move on and u should b clean quicker??? Agree or disagree?? ## If you're talking about a urine drug test, for example, then the answer is actually neither, regardless of how you take it, it would still be detectable for 4 to 5 days, after last dosing. There are always individuating factors that play a role in how long it will be detectable for any given person, but the average is usually 4 to 5 days in a urine test. Learn more Roxicodone details here. Is there anything else I can help with?
   1  Subscribe to thread 236000
flushing my system
I drank tons of water for 4 days after I took roxy for two consecutive days. I don't take em often. I peed about 8-12 times a day and the 4th day I drank 128oz of cranberry juice. Will I pass a 10 panel test on the 5th day after all that? ## Hi jesus, Depending on the type of drug test you'll be taking, I think you'll be fine to pass. Reason being is that Roxicodone can be detected in your urine for up to 3-4 days after your last dose; and since the drug itself is excreted through the urine, all that water and cranberry juice should pay off in my opinion. I hope this helps!
   1  Subscribe to thread 235924
roxicodone pictures
baby blue and maroon capsule no imprint on it ## I looked up many Roxicodone pills and was unable to match it to the one you are describing. That doesn't mean it's not Roxicodone. I will continue looking, however if you have any more information about you pill please post back, it will help me locate the correct one. ## Did u ever find out if this blue and maroon capsule is a roxicodone or oxycodone...??? Please help
   2  Subscribe to thread 188654
Roxicodone 15 Mg In Pasco Or Hillsborough County
I cannot find a pharmacy to fill my prescription. I have gone to at least 60 pharmacies and they all say they are out. Don't they even care about the patients pain and going into withdrawals on top of that. Does anyone know anywhere to get this prescription filled. ## There are a number of legitimate online pharmacies that may be able to fill your prescription. I personally haven't used this method for getting a prescription, but I know there are a handful of sites out there that are safe and legal to order from amongst the swarm of bad ones. Legitimate online pharmacies that carry the VIPPS seal are listed at: nabp.net/programs/accreditation/vipps/find-a-vipps-online-pharmacy/ I hope this info helps!
   1  Subscribe to thread 234239
Problems with 30mg Roxicodone
I have been getting roxicodone30mg for the last 5 yrs. and the price has pretty much stayed the same except for the last 2 months and they have doubled in price now.everyone I know that gets them has said the same.Does anyone know the reason for this,or had this problem.also I heard they were turning to jel in january.Does anyone have a clue as to why or if this is just a Tennessee thing.I have never even heard of a JEL Roxicodone. ## I have no information on why there has been a price change, that is going to vary from area to area and from pharmacy to pharmacy and we have no way of knowing the prices in any given place. As to the gel, that is actually what has been done to the medication Oxycontin, the time released formulation to help prevent abuse. I have not read anything regarding...
   3  Subscribe to thread 225258
Pink Roxicodone
I have a tiny hot pink pill and the only marking is an A stamp. Could anybody ID this for me please? ## That's extacy sweetheart. Harmless but if your if you've never taken it before it can be a surprising feeling.
   1  Subscribe to thread 232292
Roxicodone And Percocet
I am prescribed 15 mg of roxicodone 3x a day. For about a week I have taken an extra 30 or so perc 5s. I gave a yrine test at my pain management dr's. in a week. Will tgey be able to tell the difference? ## When testing for the drugs in your system, then they both would be detected as the same thing, since they both contain Oxycodone as the active ingredient. However, the issue you may run into is if they check your levels of it, they may be off, since you've been taking more than you've been prescribed. Learn more Oxycodone details here. Are there any other questions or comments?
   1  Subscribe to thread 233792
Roxy Capsule
My daughter has been taking the blue pills for a year now. Would the capsule be a better choice so she can't snort them? ## A capsule would actually be easier to snort, since you just have to open them and pour out the powder, so there is not crushing involved like there is with a tablet. Learn more Roxicodone details here. Are there any other questions or comments?
   1  Subscribe to thread 233960
shortage of Roxicodone
What's going on with roxicodone ?In south Florida they are not available now for 3 weeks.Can anyone tell me when they will be back on the market.I have been on this med. for 3 years, and I am deadly afraid of withdrawels.Any news ? ## there's no roxicodone to be found here in Alabama either. the pharmacies say they can't get the 15 mg anymore. my friends doc changed her to the 30 mg pills, which are still availabe, & just cut the # of pills in half. maybe that would work for you as well. ## there s a shortage of all generic pain medications due to ineffective or unapproved ingredients, check FDA recalls especially for kv pharmicetiucals an ethex corp. also watson pharmicetiucal questionable, i would suggest you talk to your dr an ask for avinza, a time released morphine ...
   31  Subscribe to thread 188120
Roxy 15 Mg Capsule
Is there a capsule and what does it look like? ## There are capsules, but they are not the equivalent of Roxicodone, which is a regular release formulation, the name brand for them is OxyIR and there are generic equivalents, these are instant release capsules in 5mg doses. Some examples are: brown and yellow, 0554 M 5mg White and yellow, ETHEX 041 Brown and peach, A-187 A-187 Is there anything else I can help with? ## My daughter snorts them would the capsules be better so she can't? ## I need some help and I can't get no one to reply to my question. Please help. My daughter is addicted to the Roxy's and she snorts them. Would the capsules be better so she couldn't? after reading your comment you seen to know the most about what your talking about. Thanks
   3  Subscribe to thread 227819

<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5  6 7 8 9 10 Next >> 12

Discuss Roxicodone

Discuss: Roxicodone

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.