Regestrone 5mg (Thread 191004)

Comments Submitted Says:

I would like to know if this a good tablet or if there are any side effects....

Crystal Says:

From what I was able to gather Regestrone is from India, the reported active ingredient in Regestrone is Norethindrone.

Common side effects while taking this drug include: changes in menstrual period, such as: spotting, or missed periods, light headedness, drowsiness, headaches, possible fevering, hot flashes, stomach ache, nausea, stomach pain, difficulty sleeping, weight loss or gain, and feeling weak.

To learn more click on the link below...
http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Norethindrone/­

Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.

manisha Says:

If my body weight is between 48-50 kgs. does 'regestrone' causes any side effect to me. Can body weight & height or weak immunity can be a reason of causing possible side effects from the medicine 'regestrone' ????

Zeal Says:

I am not getting periods after doing intercourse.my date is 22 but 2 days went stil i am not getting periods.after doing intercourse i have taken contraceptic pills.i have also done pregnancy test..i am not pregnant..i am taking regestron from one day..i have taken dose like 2 tablets once and again 2 tablets after 6 hours of gap..and still i am continuing this.3 dose taken but i am stil not coming in period..
When i will come in periods and now further what shall i do?

Crystal Says:

Pregnancy test are not always accurate. If you are always the same day every month, then I would speak to your doctor. If your periods are every month but always the same day I would just wait a couple of days. I once had a scare, my period was a week and a half late. I still went to the doctor and he said I was fine, said my cycles change because I was around other women. Are you around other women?

Ria Says:

I wanted to postpone my periods for few days because there was an important function in the temple.
So I consulted my doctor. She prescribed the medicine Registerone and told me to have it once a day and incase of spotting to have it twice a day. I have not yet started it. She didn't tell me about any side effect. The only thing she told me is to be careful, the possibility of becoming pregnant is high during that time, since this tablet contain progestrone hormone. She told me to take all precautions if I didn't want to become pregnant. She said the day I stop the pill, my periods will start, which might be very heavy and maybe stomach ache will be there.

niyati Says:

I am not getting periods so i take regestrone 5mg tablet course?

sweety2010 Says:

I had sex with my fiance and periods s 6 days late....when v had sex he used condoms and for 3 min he didnt use it...but he didnt release his cum inside my vagina...am i pregnant bcoz v have planned to postpone d pregnancy since there s a problem with their house....what pills should i take to start d periods?pls help me

sweety2010 Says:

after my intercourse i didnt have my periods and its 6 days late....he used condoms nd for 3 min he didnt use it...also he released his cum out and not into vagina....i want to have periods...will regestrone helps to start my periods???pls help me

Crystal Says:

Regestrone active ingredient is Norethindrone acetate. Regestrone is a product of India. Norethindrone is used to treat premenstrual syndrome, painful periods, abnormal heavy bleeding, irregular periods, menopausal syndrome (in combination with oestrogen), or to postpone a period.

Click on the link below to learn more...
http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Norethindrone/­

pummy Says:

just before one and half month i got married my last period date is 24 now this month still 2nd of the month did not got periods what i have to do can i take regestrone 5mg twice in a day for the same or else please suggest me???????

jeevarekha Says:

is regestrone tablet is to avoid pregnancy.

ruby Says:

having regestrone twice a day. If i had unprotected sex what are my chances of getting pregnant? should i take i pill?

justeen Says:

I was very regular with my periods till July,but in August and September I did not get my periods. i am 46. Is it because of Manapause, I have stated taking Regerston 5mg from yesterday. Will I get my periods and what are the side affects.

sanya Says:

mw and my bf wanted to postpone my periods and i took registrone for 8 days innitially 10 mg trice a day and then 5 mg trice a day we had sex during this time quiet sometime but with condoms after stopping the medicine how long it takes to get periods if someone could help on that it would be great cos we are getting tensed that i might get pregnant..

poonam sharma Says:

I am 28 yrs old i have irregular periods in gap of 6 months doctor prescribe me to take regestrone. is it okay to take like that?

Ruby Says:

Hi
I have my periods on 1st or 2nd of every month.Sometimes it gets delayed by a day or two.I have to travel extensively on 25th to 28th of this month and in no case I want my periods to be during that time.Though chances are rare that I will have my periods during that time,but still I am scared.Please suggesr if I can take Regestrone during that time to be sure that I dont have my periods from 25th to 29th.And please also suggest when should I start taking the Regestrone tablet i.e. what date...24th? 25th ?....

mam Says:

i am suppose to get periods on 10/12/2010 i am taking regestrone 5 mg from 14/12/2010 when can i get i get periods. my last period date was 12/11/2010 that was came 8 days early to the normal date. now can i get the periods plz advice.

abhsha Says:

i am 25 year old i never have a pill for postpone my periods for few days but this month i had 2 day's regulr so my question is that my period date is 6th every month but this month I have a some function in my home dated 13th so till which date I have to take that Registerone 5mg pill & after that which dated I get period can any one help me

ajain Says:

hi
u can start taking the pill 2 days before your regular scheduled date.but make sure u have certain things in mind.
1.these pills are very strong,so dont take more than 1 per day.
2.prefer taking the pill after u have dinner.

hope this helps...

doll Says:

i had sex with my would be on 30/01/11...he used condoms...i was supposed to get my periods on 06th of evrey month...but after having sex i had my periods on 19/2/11....then i have to get my periods on the same date that is on 19/03/11..but i dint have my periods till date 04/04/11..can i take regestrone?

5mg regestrone I got my periods on 19th may usually i get 3 days prior but recently it was getting early by 15 days. In april i had foo... 1 reply
regestrone 5mg trying to conceive My wife has been advised to take regestrone 5 mg for 5 days from 18/2, her period is due on 23/02. we are married since ... 34 replies
Regestrone 5mg is mainly used for what ? as i dont have the knowledge of the pill would you please tell me the main use of the pill ## REgestrone contains Noreth... 20 replies
Regestrone 5mg Side Effects hi i am taing eltroxine past 2 yaears for thyroid? but even now my periods are irregular? so i am taking regestrone ever... 8 replies
regestrone 5mg contain progestrone? does the tablet regestrone 5mg contain progesterone?? ## No, Regestrone contains norethindrone acetate, it a hormonal re... 3 replies
Regestrone 5mg MISSING PERIOD hi i took Regestrone tablets to post pone ma periods.I took 5 days and stopped but it has been 10days i stopped but i di... 3 replies
Regestrone 5mgsandoz i am 27 suffering from irregular periods after deleivering a boy non stop period doctor advice me to take regestrone for... 2 replies
Regestrone 5mg ,Is It A Contraceptive. i want to know that registrone 5mg is a contraceptive pill or not? ## No, Regestrone is not intended to be used as a con... 2 replies
Regestrone 5mg tab i delivered a boy baby on dec 12th,after dat i dint get my periods yet,im giving breast feeding to my baby.my friend adv... 2 replies
regestrone 5mg use dear sir my marriage dec6 and my wife period start 8dec i want to try before 6dec period will be stop please tell me reg... 1 reply