Paxil Forums (Page 4)

Recently active Paxil forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Paxil and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 4     New Thread    RSS Feed
color paxil 40mg tab
one side has a G other side P4 round white tab ## I have spent one miserable three weeks on the 20 mg generic paxil manufactured by Mylan. I have had to go back to the expensive PAXIL $123.00 a month until I can get myself squared away. I know I have been on a generic for the last rwo years but I do not know who the manufacturer was. They were white oval. Never examined them closly to see any numbers or letters on them. This is really frustrating and I feel violated to have been given something that was not going to treat my problem. My doctor said it is in the delivery system of generics and that the most trouble was seen in the SSRI's and other antidepresants. This is a sad comentary for our drug companies that they cannot make a better generic. It is called GREED.
Updated 7 years ago.

Which drug company made this pill?
Long light blue ,N 2 on one side M on the other. It is generic paxil 20 mg. ## This Paroxetine 20mg tablet was manufactured by Mylan pharmaceuticals. Paroxetine as an SSRI antidepressant. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth and headache. You can read more on the medication here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 7 years ago.

Paxil
Paxil is an SUI class of antidepressant, along with Prozac and similar compounds, its chief function as a seratonin reuptake inhibitor became very popular beginning in the late 80's and early 90's. I was on 30mg. daily for situational depression associated with a nasty and protracted divorce. The drug virtually saved me from imminent doom, as I was headed for a complete breakdown when I was finally diagnosed. It does have several noticeable side effects, which may or may not be tolerated well by each patient. Restlessness, insomnia, ejaculate dysfunction, erectile dysfunction and libido alteration seem to be the most apparent, at least in men. I found the side effects very manageable in comparison to the underlying depression, which WAS NOT tolerable. It helped me through a very...
Updated 8 years ago.

pregnancy
paxil ## The drug Paxil is used mostly for depression and OCD, nothing to do with pregnancy ... ## I have never missed a pill before, but one night i was like 4hr late on taking it. When i did, my partner and had sex like a couple hours after. My period was suppose to come down the following thursday but instead came on the friday and only lasted for two days, and normally it does for 4 days. Is there any possibility that i could have gotten pregnant that night? ## Juana, what medication are you asking about? Paxil contains the active ingredient Paroxetine and IS NOT a birth control medication, this is an SSRI antidepressant. You can read about it here: As to taking an actual birth control tablet late, no, you should not have a risk of getting pregnant, as long as you still took it and ...
Updated 8 years ago.

Is this paxil?
Just received tablets - pink, oval, C on the bisect side, 56 on the reverse. Not what I remember from last time. Is this Paxil 20mg? Thanks in advance.
Updated 8 years ago.

watson301
white round ,scored ## I was cleaning out some of my purses yesterday and found 5 Watson 301 small white scored pills. I can't remember what these were, but if they are paxil, or blood pressure meds like the ones I take now (different manufacturer) I'll just add them to their proper bottles ## The pill which you are describing is Furosemide 40 mg manufactured by Watson. You can see a product image here. This drug is a loop diuretic used in the treatment of congestive heart failure and edema. It is most commonly marketed by Sanofi-Aventis under the brand name Lasix. To learn more about this medication please see: Do you have any other questions or information to add? Please post back if you do...
Updated 8 years ago.

paxsale
white oblong apo 101 ## I need to know if the pills I have are paxil. They look different then the ones I take. my mother in law gave them to me because she can't take them. The imprints are 101 on one side and APO on the other. Can someone please help me? I need to know if its an antidepressant. Thanks!
Updated 9 years ago.

side effects
My mother's doctor started my 87 yr. old mother on Paxil in the nursing home & it completely changed her personality! She got many side effects... dry mouth, irritability, unable to focus on conversation & so on until she ended up with such severe abdominal pain & urinary retention that she ended up being readmitted to the hospital! Boy has she lost a lot of rehab time!! (she is recovering from a fractured hip) ## Whenever I forget to take my Paxil, I begin to feel anxious, moody,sad vulnerable and hopeless. Is this normal or is it just mental addication towards the drug? ## I don't understand, if you've been on the Paxil for any length of time, how could missing one dose have such an impact? ## paxill is a mental health drug she dont to be on it tell the doctor ...
Updated 10 years ago.

weight gain on paxil
i am finding that it seems like i have gained weight since i have been on paxil. i need to check this out but i think i did better on zolloff that i had been on for several years. pleas let me hear from anyone. ## I gained over 50 lbs. takinking Paxil before my Dr. changed me to Cymbalta. I am back to my normal weight of 180 lbs.
Updated 10 years ago.

lorisette
small white oval shaped par879 ## what kind of medication is this. and dosage info please ## par879 is a white unscored oblong tablet... this is not loricet. according to par pharmeceuticals, this is a 40mg paxil ## Yes, JR is correct, this is not Lorcet nor any type of naroctic medications, this is Paroxetine 40mgs, a generic for the antidepressant Paxil, which is an SSRI.
Updated 10 years ago.

anorgsmia
I am so frustrated, I`m on 40 mg of Paxil and I`m sure it is the cause of my lqack of Orgasm. Does anyone else have this problem? ## This seems to be a very common side effect with paxil. I am 60mg. a day, and have a very low sex drive.This has caused major problems in my marriage. I am hoping to wean off paxil and find something different. If I do I will post it ## Yes, I have the same problem. I am weaning off of Paxil now. I am only taking 10 mg a day. Hopefully it will help. ## WHEN I FIRST STARTED PAXIL, I TOO HAD PROMBLEMS WITH ORGAZIMS. AFTER A FEW MONTHS IT WENT AWAY. IF YOU FEEL YOU REALLY NEED PAXIL, STAY ON IT AND KEEP TRYING. ## This is a minor side effect compared to the many serious, longterm effects. Anorgsmia will go away when you quit paxil. ## I`m going to ask my Docto...
Updated 11 years ago.

Paxil/Weight Gain?
I too have joined Weight Watchers & cannot lose, I have gained 70 lbs. or better since I have been on paxil for the last 2 years. Paxil really works for me, I have tried several other anti-D. so I was relieved when the Paxil, helped balance me, However this weight issue, is very depressing within itself
Updated 11 years ago.

WEIGHT LOSS
I HAVE BEEN ON WEIGHT WATCHERS DIET FOR 7 WKS AND HAVE LOST ONLY 9 LBS. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SLOW. IWAS WONDERING IF PAXIL COULD BE A CAUSSE OF THIS ## I too have joined Weight Watchers & I'm having the same problem, I have gained 70 lbs. or better since I have been on paxil for the last 2 years. Paxil really works for me, I have tried several other anti-D. so I was relieved when the Paxil, helped balance me, However this weight issue, is very depressing within itself
Updated 11 years ago.

cynbolta
antidepressent ## I'm looking for info on Cynbolta. It is being considered for my mother -- 80 years old and seriously depressed. She also suffers from Alzheimers and Parkinsons. Other antidepressants (eg:Paxil) have proved inneffective and havae had serious gastro-intestinal side effects. Does anyone have an experiences regarding this drug that can be shared?
Updated 11 years ago.

paxil
is this pill generic paxil? it has marking APO 097 ## Yes, it's a generic 10 mg Paxil manufactured by Apotex Corp
Updated 11 years ago.

Pill Appearance
Hi everyone, I think I might have 'stumbled' across Paxil in my cousin's medicine cabinet.. Only thing is that I never thought he would be prescribed this medication. Does this medication come in a pill? If so what does it look like, can somebody describe it? ## it is pink, blue or even green, oval , it will say 20,30 or 40 on it, or if it is generic I am not to sure it is paroxintine (not sure on spelling) But the pill on one side will have par followed by numbers ## i found some white pills in my daughters room round with a number22 on them,can someone please tell me what they are thanks ## you may want to try this website: for your answer ## I take the generic form of Paxil. 10 mg. My pills are white oval with PAR876 on them. ## Pill is small, white, round, gg, or GG on o...
Updated 12 years ago.

< Prev Page

Discuss Paxil

Discuss: Paxil

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 4 December 2009.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.