Drug Index:

Meloxicam Forums

Recently active Meloxicam forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Meloxicam and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 10  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
meloxicam 7.5 how long does it stay in system
I have been on meloxicam 7.5 for 10 days one tablet a day for pain in shoulders and back on the 8th day I had blurred vision and watery eyes on the 10th day I stopped taking them but still have blurred vision. how long can I expect to be like this before it is out of my system?
Updated 3 days ago.
261gg is what kind of pill
261 GG is a small yellow oblong pill!what kind of pill is it ## Is gg261 meloxicam a very strong pain pill ## Hello, Vincent! How are you? First, the yellow, oblong tablet with the GG 261 marking contains 25mgs of Meclizine, which is an antihistamine that's most commonly used to help prevent nausea and vomiting. Its side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and dry mouth. This dosage is available via prescription and over the counter. Second, Meloxicam is not a strong pain pill, it is just a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory that's used to treat pain, fever and swelling. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, stomach irritation and liver damage. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 14 days ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 272670
how often should I take meloxicam?
should I be taking this drug on a daily basis regardless if I have pain or not or do I take it as needed? ## Hello, Stephenie! How are you? This is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, so it is fine to take as needed, unless your doctor has specified otherwise. Its side effects many include nausea, dizziness, headache, increased risk of bleeding and stomach irritation. Is there anything else I can help with? ## No thank you
Updated 14 days ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 272736
coxflam side effects VISION
can coxflam effects on you eye vision ## Hello, Sarie! How are you? Coxflam contains the active ingredient Meloxicam, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and it has been known to cause double vision as a side effect, in some people that take it, along with headache, dizziness, increased risk of bleeding and stomach irritation. What types of vision problems are you having? How much of it do you take and how long have you been taking it?
Updated 23 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 270192
how long can you take meloxicam
Hi my doctor prescribed meloxicam 15 mg for me however he had prescribed 7.5 in the past so I take the low dose instead however I still have pain in my hip can I take a OTC pain pill as we'll. ## Hello, Cat! How are you? Meloxicam is a pretty potent NSAID, so it would be best not to combine it with anything else, without your doctor's permission. Have you tried taking the 15mg he has prescribed, now? That might help you pain more adequately. Side effects to this medication may include nausea, dizziness, headache, increased risk of bleeding and stomach irritation.
Updated 26 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 271921
round pill m66
Can this pill be used for vaginal infection ## Hello, Chica! How are you? A round, yellowish tablet with an M over 66 on one side contains 7.5mgs of Meloxicam, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, so no, it will not treat an infection. Its side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache and stomach irritation. An infection requires an antibiotic, unless it's a yeast infection, in which case you need an antifungal. Was this prescribed for you?
Updated 28 days ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 271468
Meloxicam 15 mg and benedryl
I would like to know if there is any interactions between meloxicam 15 mg and benedryl? ## Hello, Joan! How are you? I didn't find any interactions listed, but you should always double check such information to be certain. The Meloxicam is a NSAID and may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and stomach irritation. Benadryl is an antihistamine and may cause side effects, such as drowsiness, dizziness and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Yes. I am also tasking ciprofloxacin 500 mg , is there any interactions taking the meloxicam 15mg with it ## I would like to know if there is an interaction between meloxicam 15mg and ciprofloxacin 500mg? Ty for your response.
Updated 29 days ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 271596
yellow oblong pill with 15 on one side
yellow oblong pill with 15 on one ide ## pretty sure it's generic for Meloxicam
   1  Subscribe to thread 207309
White Round Pill one side 100 other nothing
found a pill one side says 100 other side blank. very small pill. not sure what it is. found in my car???? ## it is a white pill ## Can you give me a better idea of how small it is? I mean, is it about the size of a birth control tablet, a low dose Apsirin, or etc.? ## Its a caffine, almost all caffine pills have a100mg in them ive seen loads of them im more than 95 percent sure its caffine ## It is possibly meloxicam
   4  Subscribe to thread 231166
Coxflam & effects to heart
I have acute Sciatica & also have a heart condition. Will Coxflan relieve the Sciatica pain & Will there be any problem with my heart condition. I am 71 & battling with the back & leg pain Will there thanks john ## Coxflam contains the active ingredient Meloxicam, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and no, these are not usually given to heart patients, because of the dangers that they can present to someone that has an existing heart condition. NSAID can cause fluid retention, which can result in complications, such as congestive heart failure. In addition, congestive heart failure has been induced by large doses and long-term use of some NSAID medications. My doctor has instructed me to stay away from all of them and said the only thing I should use is Acetaminop...
   4  Subscribe to thread 217198
meloxicam 7.5 mg and prednisone 20 mg
how long can you store these in your medicine closet before it is not safe to take them?
oval yellow pill with 15 on one side
I have a yellow tablet with 15 on one side and nothing on the other. Can somebody tell me what it is? ## Based on the description which you provided it appears to be Meloxicam 15 mg. You can verify an image here. Meloxicam is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug with analgesic and fever reducer effects. You can read more about this medication at: Do you have any other questions or information to add? Please post back if you do... ## How does meloxicam 15mg affect you if you take more than a single dose?
   2  Subscribe to thread 180767
taking half of 15mg meloxicam
I started taking meloxicam 15mg and asked my pharmacist if I can cut it in half because the full 15mg was giving me a side effect of shortness of breath. I been taking half of it for a week now and have no side effects but my back is still in pain. Should I try taking the full 15mg or cut a half of a half in half and take a third of the pill for a week and then start taking the full dose ## Hi anna, With all due respect, these are very personal dosing questions you're asking that are probably best discussed between you and your doctor. However from what I understand, due to safety reasons, it is usually a good idea to start off small and then work your way up to higher doses from there. Some people can make that decision incrementally based off how they feel, but I find that even th...
   1  Subscribe to thread 270473
meloxicam 7 5 tab zyd what is it for
Is there a difference between 7.5 MG Tab zyd And just 7.5 MG? ## Hi Teresa, Based on my research, "zyd" apparently stands for the manufacturer (Zydus Pharmaceuticals USA) and should correspond with a National Drug Code of 68382-050. I guess on some labels pharmacies feel the need to include the name/abbreviation of the company who makes it, as a secondary means of reference.. Especially since so many people are now coming to terms with the fact that certain manufacturers produce better quality meds than others. I hope this info helps!
   1  Subscribe to thread 270012
twisted ankle minor
have sprained my ankle and need to relieve pain able to walk but it aches may I take zerodol tablet to relieve pain or meloxicam tablets please advise ## Hi Riyaz, sorry to hear about your sprained ankle. Regarding your question on which one to take... both Meloxicam and Zerodol are classified as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; which are widely used to treat pain, fever, and swelling. Based off that information you could probably get by using either one to help provide at least some amount relief from the pain. However because these are prescription meds, I'd still recommend talking with your doctor first just to play it safe. Hope this helps!
   1  Subscribe to thread 266507
yellow oval pill 15
yellow oblong pill with 15 on one side ## This tablet contains 15mgs of Meloxicam, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory used to treat pain and swelling. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and stomach irritation. Read more: Is there anything else I can help you with? ## light yellow oblong pill with 15 on it. approximately half an inch long (a bit shorter than half an inch) and approximately a few cm in width. Found them in a baggy as my roommates where moving out. I'm not sure if they are their dog's medicine, or just misplaced prescription pills. ## I found an oval/yellow~ish pill with either a w or an m on one side and the number 15 on the other... I found it in my sons room and am wondering if it is a pain medication seeing as we have had problems in th...
   9  Subscribe to thread 207308
meloxicam 15 mg tabs will it show up on a drug test
will it show up on a drug test?thank you ## only the drugs a drug test is testing for can show up - eg marijuana, cocaine. it is unlikely a drug like Meloxicam, used for arthritis, would show. however, if it is being abused, the side effects may signal an alarm to someone that something is not right. ## No, it will not. Meloxicam is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory. ## Anybody gaining weight from taking this Mobic 15mg? ## I have a drug test for the military in about two weeks, I take my boyfriends meloxicam for my back at work because I am a server and I never sit down really unless its dead shift. Will it show up on a military blood drug test? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE! ## All I've ever know it showing up for is benzodiazepine once in a while
   5  Subscribe to thread 184876
meloxicam works the day you take it
meloxicam is taken instead of advil. it is used like advil or tylenol or alieve. it should work the day you take it. it should not take days or weeks fr you to notice a difference in pain levels. i take it daily along with my other pain medications,, and if i forget it the narcotic meds do not even work as well. they are both necessary ## Hello, Allison! How are you? Thank you for your post. You are correct, traditional analgesics, including NSAIDs, such as Meloxicam do work as soon as you take them, they don't require a certain period of time to reach their full efficacy level, which is why they are often prescribed to be taken as needed. And the reason narcotics don't seem to work as well without it, is because NSAIDs and Acetaminophen potentiate the action of narcotics, so it...
   1  Subscribe to thread 268262
yellow pill 92 oz
What is this pill? ## Hello, Nicky! How are you? I think the marking you're looking at is actually intended to be ZC 26 and the tablet contains 15mgs of Meloxicam, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory that's used to treat pain, fever and swelling. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache, increased risk of bleeding and stomach irritation. Is there anything else I can help with?
   1  Subscribe to thread 267283
side effects of coxflam
I started with Coxflam, described by my doctor, this morning for pain in my hip. Tonight I discover that my face and neck is red and felt swollen. I also have a head acke. I am on cronic medicine for high blood presure. Is this symptoms from the Coxflam? ## Hello, Purdy! How are you? The Coxflam contains Meloxicam, which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and this class of medications is usually contraindicated with chronic high blood pressure, because it can cause blood pressure elevations. Was it prescribed by the same doctor that treats for you for your hypertension?
   1  Subscribe to thread 268139

1  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >> 10

Discuss Meloxicam

Discuss: Meloxicam

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *