Lipozene Forums

Recently active Lipozene forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Lipozene and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread     RSS Feed
can i take lipozene while on trazodone
Thinking of starting the weight loss pill just want to make sure I can mix the two. ## I'm sorry, but since the Lipozene is an over the counter natural product, it has not been tested for possible interactions with prescription medications. It would be best to check with your doctor, before taking it, in order to be safe. They sometimes know more, due to the experience of other patients. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I JUST BOUGHT LIPOZENE TODAY CAN I TAKE IT NOW EVEN THOUGH IT IS ALMOST DINNER TIME OR DO I WAIT TILL MORNING SO I CAN TAKE IT THE 3 TIMES A DAY? ## Can I take lipozene even though iam on prozac an trazodone
Updated 1 month ago.

high blood pressure can i take lipozene
want to try the the pill ## Lipozene is a dietary fiber, that said, fiber is generally considered good for blood pressure patients, since it can help to lower it. Have you talked to your doctor about it, though to be sure? ## If I have high presure can i use lipozene ## If i suffer with high blood pressure can i take lipozene! ## CAN YOU TAKE LIPOZENE WHILE TAKING BLOOD THINNER ## i take high blood pressure medication diovon 80 mg is it safe for me to take lipozene ## i would like to know if it's safe for me to take the dietary supplement "lipozene" while taking my high blood pressure medication "diovan"? ## Do you have any side effects from taking Lipozene and high blood pressure medication? ## is it safe if i take lipozene?? while i'm taking high bloodpressure ...
Updated 2 months ago.

Don't trust Lipozene
Before you buy something it's always good to do in-depth research on the product. I wanted to try Lipozene but then I searched for Lipozene Reviews on Google and this page showed up: rebelmouse.com/lipozene It looks like a 30 cap bottle will last you only for 5 days since you have to take 6 a day, that will be around $180 a month, not to mention it has terrible side effects.
Updated 4 months ago.

can i take lipozene and testosterone boosters at the same time
Is it OK to take lipozene and testosterone boosters at the same time ## Hello, Dom! How are you? Which specific testosterone boosters? Lipozene is classified by the FDA as being a supplement, so it's not actually proven to aid in weight loss. However, in order to check for any issues, I need to know the specific ingredients of the product you want to take. Can you please post back and clarify? Thank you!
Updated 4 months ago.

false positive on drug test for zantax black?
My fiance does drug screens through a court ordered program and wanted to know if Zantax Black or Lipozene would show on those drug screens?
Updated 9 months ago.

Lipozene Pills
I began taking Lipozene pills (the recommended dosage of 2 pills up to 3x a day 30 minutes before a meal). I started the. pill on 7-18-14 just 1day before my monthly cycle. Well I've been on my cycle ever since! Its now been 12 days! This is not normal! I stopped taking the pills 2 days ago. I've been experiencing a tremendous amount of blood clots. I am not pregnant, & I stand 5'3, 180, is it possible that these pills have caused these issues?? ## Hello, Jaya! How are you doing? Has the bleeding stopped, yet? Since over the counter products aren't evaluated for side effects, it is difficult to say whether or not the Lipozene may have caused this issue. How old are you? Are you on any other medications? Have you consulted your doctor? ## Ask your doctor before taking...
Updated 10 months ago.

taking lipozene pill
Can i open up the pill and poor it into a water bottle im am having troubles swallowing it ## I did and it worked out fine, just try to stir it until it dissolves in 8oz of water, then I drink another 8oz after that
Updated 11 months ago.

lipozene with protonix
Ive been on protonix for a year now n was wondwering if i could take lipozene with it. Ive taken lipozene years ago with great results. ## Hello, John! How are you? Unfortunately, over the counter natural products such as Lipozene are not tested for possible interactions with prescription medications. Have you tried asking your pharmacist? They may know more. I'll do some digging around and post back, when I find information for you.
Updated 1 year ago.

drug to interactions
Is it safe for me to take Lipozene while i'm on Prednisone? ## Hello, Ron! How are you? Lipozene is not an actually medication, it is an over the counter supplement, so it has not been checked for possible interactions with them. Prednisone can cause some pretty serious side effects itself, such as nausea, headache, elevated heart rate, elevated blood pressure and fluid retention, so it's likely best not to add anything you're unsure of, while taking it. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 year ago.

lipozene do not take
i took lipozene for 5 to 6 days.i ended up in the icu unit at the hospital with resperitory failure.my lungs filled up with fluid, and i had congestive heart failure. my body swelled allover.i was on a ventillator for 7 days in the hospital for 13 days. i strongly urge anyone thinking about this taking this product not to take it.all my drs. feel the same. ## Can I take lipozine if I previously had gallbladder infection?????? though it got healed....or not???
Updated 1 year ago.

i have high blood pressure and diabetes is it safe to use lipozene
I am very concerned about lipozene is safe with my conditions, of diabetes and high blood pressure. ## Hello, Pamela! How are you? Since Lipozene is just a nutritional supplement that's claimed to help with weight loss, there is no information available on possible interactions and contraindications. Have you consulted your doctor? That would be the best thing to do, so they can help you discover a safe and healthy way to lose weight. ## I was wondering the same question? But I take it anyway just thinkin it has to do something and it does curve my appetite and make me feel fuller. I have noticed that in the past 4 months I went from 60 mg to where I'm at now 95mg and I've gained about 15lbs. I've also did a lot of research on losing weight being on methadone and it'...
Updated 1 year ago.

lipozene and lamictal
I am taking both lamictal and topomax for seizures and would like to try lipozene. I have lost about 80 lbs. of weight but now I have so much flab that I need to get rid of in my mid section, lower thighs, and inner thighs. I've been excercising for the past two months now and nothing is not working. I've been weight lifting, working out on the machines, even using the treadmill and eliptical, but nothing seems to work! When I saw this commercial, I thought about it and was wondering if it would be safe? I know that it can be bought in retail stores like Walgreens so, I would try it there anyway. Liposuction is so expensive and I cannot afford that, so, this would probably be my only way out at this point unless there is another route I can take! Does anyone know if this is safe...
Updated 1 year ago.

can I take lypozene
Can I take lipozene while on champix pills ## Hello, Dan! How are you? Lipozene is just a supplement that's claimed, but not proven to help with weight loss and as such, it has not been evaluated for possible interactions or problems with prescription medications. Have you tried asking your doctor or pharmacist? They may know from the experiences of other patients.
Updated 1 year ago.

Pooped capsules
I just started taking lipozene yesterday late afternoon.This morning there wre two capsules pieces in the toliet bowl after I pooped. Does that mean it's not wooing like it should? ## HI, Buddy! How are you? This is an over the counter product, not a prescription medication and the first thing I found, when I searched for information on it is an article from the LA Times discussing how the manufacturers have made many bold claims, but there is nothing to back them up. It has never been proven to work, at all. Thus, I can't tell you if they are doing anything and if that is or isn't normal. Does anyone else know more? ## The same thing happened to me!! Have found out more? Are you still taking them? Are they working? I just broke the pill into a glass of water and see what ha...
Updated 1 year ago.

Can I take benadrly and lipozene together?
I have to take equate Allergy Relief 25mg 2 tablets in the Am and Rexall Allergy Relief 25mg in the pm prescribed by my dermatollogist for a contact dermatitis that keeps coming back that they can't find out what it is that I am allergic to. I have changes to Free and Clear Shampoo, conditioner, hair gel and hair spray, dove sensative skin soap and deodorant and free and clear all detergent but I want to start taking the diet pill Lipozene but I am afraid to mix the medications and I also take metforman for PCOS 3 pills a night is all this safe to take together? ## Hi, Misty! Unfortunately, since the Lipozene is just a nutritional supplement, there's really no way to check for interactions with your medications. I did try, but the fiber it contains isn't listed in any of the...
Updated 2 years ago.

lypozine
to lose fat ## Lipozene is an over the counter supplement product that they claim can help with weight loss. It is listed as containing Konjac Root, which they say is a water soluble fiber that expands in the stomach to make someone feel full, so they eat less. Thus, it's also easy to see how it might be risky to use for some people that have certain medical conditions. Additionally, there are many complaints posted online saying that it is ineffective and not worth trying. Anyone considering trying it should make sure to proceed with caution and do a lot of research, so they make a fully informed decision, before ordering. Are there any questions or comments?
Updated 2 years ago.

Lipozene
I just purchased the new OTC called Lipozene and am wondering if anyone out there has tried it and if it really works? ## i have benn takeing lipozene for a month and i have not seen any diffrents in my body weight i think its a wast of my money ## how much water did u drink, how is ur eating habits, and do u excersice? ## I have been taking lipozene for about two weeks now ,and I love it.It makes me feel not hungry most of the time,I am highly overweight and that is whay I have been looking for.It is not intened for skinny people.It may not work as good for those skinner people,i bought mine at my local walgreens pharmacy though. I wouldnt suggest any purchasing it off of tv.just remember there is no such thing as a miracle drug,you have to put out the effort on cutting back on calorie...
Updated 3 years ago.

High Blood Presure
Could you take the Lipozene if you have high blood pressure?
Updated 5 years ago.

lipozene
it was seen on tv to help get rid of belly fat was wondering what the side effects of this drug are ## I am looking for success (or failure) stories from people who have tried Lipozene to lose weight.
Updated 9 years ago.