Drug Index:

Levofloxacin Forums

Recently active Levofloxacin forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Levofloxacin and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 4  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
How Long Does Antibiotic Levofloxacin Stay In Your System
will be taking Levofloxcin 500mg for 10days. How long will it stay in my system after finishing medicine? ## I was taking levofoxcin 500mg for 5 days. How long will it stay in my system after finishing the Medicine? ## Several days, but not very long, since that is not a long time to be taking it. Learn more Levofloxacin details here. Did you have some trouble with it, or experience some bad side effects? ## I was prescribed 10 tablets 500mg each for a broncial infection, 1 tablet daily. After taking 4 tablets, I experienced severe axiety attacks or panic attacks. I stopped and went back to my doctor who told me to finish them. After taking another for 2 days, ( 2 more), it started over again, only more severe than before. I stopped for good. ## I have used 1x500mg levofloxacin-winthrop...
Updated 2 days ago.
   13  Subscribe to thread 236573
levofloxacin ornidazole tablet
i took a tablet of levofloaxin-omidazole without my notice instead of a fine nerve tablet for back pain. I'm a little concerned regarding the side effects now.
Updated 20 days ago.
levofloxacin/ cloxasacin
can i take this medicines for my boil in my eyes.i bought cloxacillin and the medtech gave this. or is this thesame as cloxacillin? ## Hello, Margie! How are you? They are both antibiotics and it would likely be best to take the one that the Medtech told you to use. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, non-allergic skin rash and diarrhea. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 245898
Expired levofloxcino
I have levofloxcino that is three years old I'm very conjested and an asthmatic .its out of control a bit . But I have dealt with this many time I know the med will clear upy lungs.is it safe? Desperate , well I just toke one of them only had two left. They have been stored in s cool dry place. ## Hello, Mary! How are you? Levofloxacin is an antibiotic, so it will only help if you have an infection. The problem here is that with it being expired and your having only 2 left, you're creating the risk of developing antibiotic resistant bacteria. It's never good to take an antibiotic that is expired with lowered efficacy, if an infection has not been confirmed and if you don't have enough to finish a full course of treatment. Have you consulted your physician? If you do need...
Updated 3 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 269271
Levaqine
for infection ## Before I ask, please don't answer with "You should not take that" or "Why do you still have that" etc. I know all of this. All I want to know, is if I have Levofloxacin 500mg pills that expired 3 years ago, are they still safe to take. How much weaker will they be? I have been googling and can not find a suitable answer for shelf life vs expiration date. etc Thank you ## Did you figure out an answer? I'd like to know the same thing. Thanks ## Also wondering...
Updated 4 months ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 167735
levoflox 500 tablet
What is levofloxacin winthrop tablets used for(500mg) ## Levofloxacin is an antibiotic that is used to treat or prevent many types of infections. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, skin rash and diarrhea. Read more: Are there any questions or comments? ## I suffering with chest infection means wheezing due to cough and to breath very difficult. I take 2 tab Levoflox 500 of 7 daily 1 each. ## my doctor ask me to take levofloxa-500 after each meal 3 time a day to loss my belly fat and also he give me leovanic 500mg for that purpose i just want to confirm is it possible that i can loss my belly fat through these tablet or not please guide me before i loss some thing bigger then my belly fat thanks waiting for reply ## I have been prescribed levofloxacin for prostate infec...
Updated 4 months ago.
   5  Subscribe to thread 210845
myrin-p forte
side effects and dosage how manny per day ## Sorry, since this is not available in the U.S., I cannot find any information on it. I would suggest asking your doctor or pharmacist for more information. ## please tell me the difference between and myrin-p ## difference between myrin and myrin-p ## i was diagnosed w/ tb and was prescribed this med. i was warned to watch out for any signs of vomitting, itchiness, body aches, difficulty in breathing--all of which i experienced at the beginning when i first took the med. but those disappeared soon after. i think the med. is effective for my condition. at least this med. is in tablet form, all-in-one [i heard some take several meds. at a time, and it used to be in liquid form]. that's just the little i know about this drug that i'm tak...
Updated 5 months ago.
   20  Subscribe to thread 176166
white long pill z c 57
I have 2 oblong white pills with zc57 on one side and is blank on the other side. Please tell me what it's for. ## Hello, Eunice! How are you? This tablet is listed as containing 750mgs of the antibiotic Levofloxacin. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, non-allergic skin rash and diarrhea. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 264384
LEVOMAC 500mg
I am suffering from Fever and shivering, body ache, cold cough and running nose. Doctor has prescribed LEVOMAC 500mg. whats r the side effect of this medicine. ## Levomac contains the active ingredient Levofloxacin, an antibiotic used to treat various types of infections. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, skin rash and diarrhea. Read more: Do you have any other questions? ## Dr prescribed Levomac 250 ## Taking prescription like R-CINEX, KOXI 800, BENADON, PROTEIN POWDER & NEGODIANE ELIXIR from last three months.Right now there was pain in chest so CT scan was suggested.So later LEVOMAC 250 was added in prescription. CT scan reports show enlarged partly necrotic lympnodes with tiny centrilobular nodules in apical segment of right upper lobe of lung. Is this showing...
Updated 7 months ago.
   9  Subscribe to thread 205203
Achilles tendon
Has anyone experienced achilles tendon rupture? I've taken 2 pills (500 mg)so far and i think i'm feeling something at the back of my foot but im not sure. It might be cause im anxious about it happenning. Is it supposed to cause feelable pain or just something like an itch?
Updated 7 months ago.
Levofloxacin & MDMA
So i want to do MDMA for the weekened. My doctor has prescribed me Levofloxacin for 10 days for chronic prostatitis, which i intend to use 3-5 days after MDMA use. Dose of mdma will be about 0,7 grams over the course of 3 days. I'm not a regural user, last time i used was 1 year ago. I would like to know if i shouldnt use MDMA at all, due to interactions with the drug, or because my immune system will be weakened. Generally i am in good health except from my prostatitis. Thanks
Updated 7 months ago.
Looking for the name of an antibiotic
My father has a chest infection of an undiagnosed sort. The doctor prescribed a 5-day antibiotic (large white, long tablet) which I cannot recall the name of and need to -- in order to describe to the 'new' doc what my dad has taken for the problem (which has yet to cease). I do know that when I read the pamphlet, "anthrax" was listed, along with sinusitis, bronchitis, etc. for reasons the antibiotic is given. Any chance you can give me an idea of what the antibiotic might be? I'm quite sure it began with the letter "L"... Lexo... or something like that. ## Hello, Lisa! How are you? Was it possibly Levofloxacin? That's one that meets all the criteria that you've described. Can you please post back and let me know? Thanks!
Updated 7 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 260536
cough syrup to take with levfloxacin
I cannot stop coughing. The doctor started me on levfloxacin this eve. I need to stop coughing... but the meds are threatening to make me throw up. Help. ## Hello, Leemar812! How are you? Unfortunately, there are far too many cough syrups on the market for me to be able to check them all for against the Levofloxacin, especially since I have no idea which ones you have access to. Have you tried calling your doctor to ask? Is there a specific cough syrup you usually use? ## If the cough is a dry cough benzonatate might help. It did for me. ## If the cough is a dry cough benzonatate might help. It did for me. ps: I now have Levaquin poisoning after 4 tablets. Beware!
Updated 8 months ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 259746
levofloxacin ornidazole tablet250mg &500 mg respectively
use for healing during root canal treatment of tooth.Is this tablet useful? ## This is an antibiotic that's used to treat or prevent infections. A root canal is usually required because a tooth has been damaged to the point where the roots have been exposed and became infection, or are at risk of becoming infection, so an antibiotic is normally given. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, non-allergic skin rash and diarrhea. Learn more Levofloxacin details here and there are more Ornidazole details here. Are there any other questions or concerns? ## Do we take ornidazole 500mg twice a day for veginal discharge??
Updated 8 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 251214
how long does antibiotic levofloxacin stay in your system
I took it for 10 days and experienced dizziness, nite sweats, blurred vision and took my last pill 5 days ago and am still experiencing these side effects. ## Are you still experiencing the nite sweats and/or other side effects? ## No more nite sweats. But the dizziness and blurred vision are still with me.
Updated 9 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 256480
white oblong pill with t on one side 11 other
Would like to know the makeup of this pill. It is an oblong white pill has T on one side and 11 on the other. ## Hello, Lucy! How are you? This tablet contains 750mgs of Levofloxacin, which is an antibiotic. This medication may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, non-allergic skin rash and diarrhea. Learn more Levofloxacin details here. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 11 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 255378
L Cin 500 Tablet For What Purpose
L Cin Tablet may used what purpose? please give the details. ## L-Cin contains the active ingredient Levofloxacin, it is an antibiotic that is used to treat various types of infections. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, diarrhea and non-allergic skin rash. Learn more: Are there any other questions or comments? ## There are many more possible and permanent side effects. Levaquin is a Fluoroquinolone Antibiotic. Please google Fluoroquinolone on the web or Facebook. That will give you a better idea. ## if one has administered a corse of 7 days of L-Cin 500, and after few days the infection resurfaces than what is the next antibiotic. ## L-CinA tabs dose in general,in detail
Updated 11 months ago.
   4  Subscribe to thread 218472
SIDE EFFECTS AND INFECTION
if a person if not suffering from tuberculosis suppose this LEVOFLOXACIN 500mg given to him for 16 days.What will be effect on human body. ## Hello, Vicky! How are you? Levofloxacin is just an antibiotic, so it can be used to treat various types of bacterial infections, it isn't only used to treat tuberculosis. It may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, non-allergic skin rash and diarrhea. Learn more Levofloxacin details here. Are there any other questions or concerns?
Updated 1 year ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 253518
LEVOFLOXACIN 500mg
if a person if not suffering from tuberculosis suppose this LEVOFLOXACIN 500mg given to him for 16 days.What will be effect on human body. ## Hello, Vicky! How are you? Levofloxacin is just an antibiotic, so it can be used to treat many types of bacterial infections, not just tuberculosis. So, it's fine, it can be used to treat anyone with an infection that it will eradicate. It may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, non-allergic skin rash and diarrhea. Learn more Levofloxacin details here. Are there any other questions or concerns?
Updated 1 year ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 253519
Levofloxacin Levobact
Can I take Levofloxacin Levobact 500 to cure cough? ## Hello, Nirmal! How are you? No, Levofloxacin is an antibiotic, so it only treats bacterial infections. Learn more Levofloxacin details here. It will not do anything to treat a cough, for that you would need a cough suppressant and/or an expectorant. Have you consulted your doctor?
Updated 1 year ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 253836

1  2 3 4 Next >>

Discuss Levofloxacin

Discuss: Levofloxacin

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *