How Long Does Oxycodone Stay In Your Urine 30 Mg

woobie Says:

i keep getting may different answers -how long does oxycodone stay in your system--i have drug test thursday and took two today--on tueday

Verwon Says:

Like most other narcotics, Oxycodone can be detectable in urine for approximately 4 to 5 days, after you last take it.

There is, however, no precise time frame we can give, because individuating factors always play a role, such as you metabolism, overall health, activity levels and etc.

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Oxycodone/­

Is there anything else I can help with?

jae Says:

i am on oxycodone 30mg a day...will this effect my lasik surgery ?

maria Says:

please help me! I have to take gov drug test at 2pm tomorrow. what do I do besides panic?

Jay Says:

I've been taking one or two pills of oxycodone 30 mg a day for roughly the last 4 months, I am 5'10 and 175 lbs so I'm in relatively in good shape. How long will it take to be out of my system if I'm taking a urine test?

Jay Says:

Does sniffing oxycodone 30 mg cause it to stay in your system longer as opposed to eating/ swallowing them?

cindy Says:

Has anyone who is legimately gets oxys 30 and oxycontin er tried they're mailorder pharmacys if u have insurance. I get a 90 day supply, see my dr. Every month to be checked and pay 3 months of office visits. I am trustworthy.no problems. My mailorder send all my scripts for 90 days for 2 copays. Only way I can receive my medication. I am 58 with a pinched nerve in my back,had shoulder surgery last week, bad arthritis, and neuropathy in left foot and calf. My employer provides insurance with a mailorder. Pharmacys are conrolled by politics now. I am sad. I can't walk without medicine. Some people don't know they have a mailorder. My dr. Is good about this. I suppose some would refuse and my mailorder requires 90 day script. It works for me. I get 180 oxycontin for 90 dys and take my other every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Figure it out. So legitamate people I feel for you. I am a christian woman. Wanted you all to know.

pet Says:

I took 35mg of oxycodone on friday night and 50mg of the same thing on saterday morning I have a urine screen test on thursday at 3:30pm do you think I will have a the urine sample will come up as possitive or negitive? Thank you in advance, for who ever takes the time too answer this.

jay Says:

So I injected oxycodone's 30 mg on Monday, I have a drug test on Tues next week. That's 8 days before my test, now I'm 6'2 ft tall weigh at 160. Now what I wanna know is will it be out of my system by next week. Your answers will be helpful thankyou.

nini Says:

I took oxycodone sunday and I had a drug test tues even tho I puked 10 times will it still be in my system?

femmefatale Says:

Hey wanted to know how it turned out. as i have a test on tues of this week and last time i snorted 2 1/2 30 mg oxycodone yesterday saturday. i have a urine test to pass :/

kb Says:

I took 2 30 mg oxycodones on Thursday and 1 on Friday am at 7 am. would this show up on a urine test on tuesday?

Carm Says:

Hi Cindy lets talk

jewels Says:

Do u have a valid prescription for the oxycodone? If u do than ur fine

lsutiger Says:

Qestion was it a 12 panel they sent to a lab? And did yu pass? Im going through the same thing!

Mr Stays Sober Says:

Drink alot of water and run or jog whatever makes you swet. You will fine.

charlie Says:

I took 3 30mg oxycodone on jan29 I have a urine text in 10days I weigh about 123 and I'm 5"3 should I be OK to pass

Taylor Says:

My pain doctor told me about mail ordering my meds since you simply cannot find a pharmacy in Florida to fill legitimate scripts. Can you tell me the first step I need to do in order to get my meds mail ordered?

victory Says:

I tested positive for oxycodone 30 a month after stopped using. I was sniffing daily for years though.

flyawaybirdie Says:

I took 2 5/325 mg of oxycodone on sunday about 3pm..I'm 152lbs and 5ft 6"..will it b out of my system by 11:30am tues. i have to c my PO.??

Link Says:

This might not be what people want to hear but, What kind of an person would be taking drugs not prescribed to them just days away from a drug test.. I mean come on guys..

How Long Does Oxycodone 30mg Stay In Your Urine i took an oxycodone on saturday today is tuesday and i got called in for random drug screen will i pass it ive been drin... 2 replies
How Long Does 10 Mg Oxycodone Stay In Your Urine I took 1 10mg oxycodone on sunday @ 5pm[was prescibed btw] and it showed up in my urine test monday @ 7pm. I have anothe... 18 replies
how long does 10mg oxycodone stay in your system for a urine test Is there anything I could take that would give me the energy and good feeling as oxycodone ## Yeah heroin, methadone, ox... 2 replies
How Long Does Less Then 20mg of Oxycodone Stay In Your System For A Urine Test if taken an estimated total of about 20mg of oxycodone (2.5mg-5x/day with the last 6th dose being 5mg) in a 15.5 hr time... 9 replies
how long does 30 mg oxycodone take to get out of your urine I do not take pain pills but injuried my shoulder.. I took 2 oxycodone 30 mg on 9-11-13... I weigh about 235-240... abou... 1 reply
How Long Does Oxycodone Stay In Your Urine I TOOK ABOUT 40 MGS OF OXYCODONE BETWEEN SAT. AND SUN. WILL I POP CLEAN FOR MY DRUG TEST ON THURSDAY EVENING? ## I would... 98 replies
how long does Oxycodone stay in your urine I took a drug test and I failed for opiates, I had taken one oxycodone 15 mg, I took it on Monday. they sent it off and ...
How Long Does Oxycodone Stay In Your System For A Urine Test I took a 30mg of oxycodone friday and a half oxycodone sat morning. I have a drug test wed. Do u think it will be outta ... 88 replies
how long does 30 mg oxycodone stay in your system? I am taking a drug screen on thursday. I took a 30 mg oxycodone on Friday 5 days before, will this still be in my system...
How Long Does Oxycodone 30mg Stay In Your System I take 15 roxi 30 a day if I stop taking them today when or how long will it be out of my urine ? My pain doc said two w... 4 replies