How Long Does Oxycodone Stay In Your System For A Urine Test

Tot Says:

I took a 30mg of oxycodone friday and a half oxycodone sat morning. I have a drug test wed. Do u think it will be outta my system by then?

David Says:

Hi Tot,

From what I could gather, Oxycodone can be detected in your urine for up to 3-4 days after your last dose. Keep in mind that because everyone is different, this is only intended to be a rough estimate and should be treated as such.

In my opinion though, I think you should be able to pass the urine test if you're drinking plenty of water each day (since Oxycodone is excreted through the urine).

I hope this helps!

judy Says:

i suppose to take 6 oxycodone hcl 10 mg a day.how many days do i need to take so that many pills will show up before my urine test?

Sarah Says:

my boyfriend took one Oxycodone 30 mg yesterday, and may have to take a urinalysis test today. he is about 215 lbs. If he does get teststed today, what are his chances of it to show up in his urine?

Tomenenmigumballs Says:

Tell him to forget his ID when he gets to the testing center. They can't test him if he doesn't have ID and they will reschedule him 24-48 hours later. This will give him time to drink a gallon of water each day, and allow himself time to become more clean in hopes that he will be able to pass. I know the test already came, but hopefully this information will be useful to someone else reading this!

mike Says:

ya like that would work lol

karen Says:

my husband is insisting that I take one of his 30 mg time release oxycontin and another oxycodone 30 for break through pain. I have no insurance and my knee has popped out of alignment and Im in pain. I am currently interviewing and do want to chance taking something that will jeopardize my opportunity.

Nick Says:

I done a oxycodone 5 mg. have a drug test Tuesday how long does it take to get out of my systeam

Lucy Brown Says:

I have a drug test a week from today. I have taken 2 80mg of oxycontin (OP 80, extended release). Will it be out of my urine before my drug test? Please help!!! Thanks in advance!

desperate for normal life again Says:

Hi Lucy brown,
If you haven't read up on it yet then drink plenty of water all day, everyday and to piss as often as possible and try to sweat more our work out to clean it out. Or if your still worried, at some of the run down, Indian run stores, they sell a product called Upass that will change your chances of passing a drug test from 50% to 100%. I hope this helps!!

Kid Q Says:

TAKE vics 10Mil. six per day plus Morphine 240 mils a day. I went out of town 3 plus hours drive one way to see specialist and back same day and did not take enough pain meds with me until I got back home, the drive nearly killed me as my back is so bad to make a long story short I had in my glove box a couple of Oxycodones from my previous Doctor and I took one ten mil. to get me home. Two days later I had a UA from my pain Dr. I just want to make sure that Oxycodone was out of my system. I quit taking them becuase they make me sleeping and the Vicodins and Morphine dont have that reaction on my as bad and each Doctor prescribes what they feel work best. I am worried it might be in my system when the UA was taken. It was only one but when I got home I continued with my regular medication. Will that show up along with my Morphine and my Vicodins?-- Please help worried don't want to loose my Dr. I really like him.

Mike Says:

I took 1 30mg oxicodone yesterday afternoon. I weight about 130 lbs. How long will it last in my urine?

Mr b Says:

How is forgetting your id goin to stop u from getting tested that makes no since especially if it's for probation or a doctor they are not going to card you whom ever said this is a moron and no one should trust that opiates stay in your system any where from 2-5 days depending on your weight how much you have done and how long you have done them for lol forget your id that's the lamest thing i think I've ever seen on here drinking a bunch of water and urinating a bunch does help but thers no true way of determining this so best of luck fellas so drink a bunch of water and give it a solid 3-4 days and u should be good if your not a long time user

Debi Says:

Yeah take vitamin b 12 it speeds up ur metabolism but the oxcodone stays in ur system for 2 to 3 days

Roxy Says:

I took an oxycodone 15 anda 60 oxycntin do they show up as two seperate drugs and how long until its out of your system for urine test can they tell exact amount from urine test

DOC Says:

Haha but say I took 3 - 5mg oxycodone on Friday will I be good by monday

Darla Says:

Can any one tell me if opana er shows up as morphine and oxymorphine.

Bubba Says:

Before calling people morons and risking looking like one yourself, Here are the facts. If you are sent to a lab for a test for employment or some other reason YOU MUST SHOW ID... Otherwise , anyone can go and take the test for you...

john Says:

Opiates you cant sweat out. Or peeing alot doesnt help it doesn't stick to your fat sells like thc. If you don't no what your talking about don't leave messages.

mouse2009 Says:

Actually yes. Oxycodone is water soluable there for we flush it out through our urine. The more you drink the quicker it flushes out.... so your wrong. The drugs that stick to your fat STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM LONGER!!!! Now my question is, i took 2 30 mgs oxy on thurs and 2 30 mgs on friday... i should test clean today correct????

Lydia Says:

If I take 1 30 mg oxycodine every 4 hrs. For 6 days straight how long does it take to completly get out of your system

how long does 10mg oxycodone stay in your system for a urine test Is there anything I could take that would give me the energy and good feeling as oxycodone ## Yeah heroin, methadone, ox... 2 replies
How Long Does Less Then 20mg of Oxycodone Stay In Your System For A Urine Test if taken an estimated total of about 20mg of oxycodone (2.5mg-5x/day with the last 6th dose being 5mg) in a 15.5 hr time... 9 replies
how long does oxycodone stay in ur system for me to pass a urine test? I need to know how many days a perc or roxi or oxy stay in ur system for a uraine test? ## Most narcotics will clear out... 184 replies
How Long Does Oxycodone Stay In Your System For Blood Test I have been taking oxycodone10mg and oxycottin 5mg for 1year and want to change doc.to be put on lortab 10 however they ...
how long does oxycodone stay in your system for a drug test I have been taking prescribed oxycodone since 2010 for pain management. I take about 80 to 120 milligrams a day. How lon... 1 reply
Urine Test will soma show up basically the same as oxycodone.If not how long does it take to get the soma out of your system? had neck fusion in 2003.Have been taking soma since then and my DR changed it to valium.I have had to take my soma.Have ... 19 replies
how long does oxycodone stay in your system saliva test Hi i took 160mg of oxycodone on Friday night and Saturday morning i have a Silva test on Thursday morning i take 20 mg o... 1 reply
How Long Does Drugs Stay In Your System For A Urine Test how long does methadone stay in your system ? gotta take drug test in 10 days ## Hi Dannie, From what I could gather, Me... 30 replies
How Long Does TYLOX Stay In Your System For A Urine Test i took two tylox on friday will they be out of my urine test for home confinement wensday ## Hi allen, From what I could... 2 replies
how long does cocaine stay in your system for a urine test i did some cocaine (3 rocks) Wednesday early morning and ive been flushing my system with lots of water and going to the... 5 replies