How Can I Make My Penis Long And Strong

mani Says:

my penis is very weak not good sex timing so that i want to make my penis longe and strong

Hassan Shahzad Says:

My main problem is that my Penis is too short n weak. My age is 19 years old. So plz can u guide me???

akshay Says:

mera ling bahut chota or patla hai

Verwon Says:

There are actually no proven methods to make it bigger than what it is, once you are a fully grown adult. You just have to learn the best way to use what you have to please your lover.

If you are having trouble with erectile dyfunction:

Learn more erectile dysfunction details here.

or with premature ejaculation:

Learn more premature ejaculation details here.

There are medical remedies available for both conditions, but the proper solution depends on your diagnosis and what's causing the problem.

Have any of you consulted a doctor?

Boy2012 Says:

Hi sir i am newly married. But i didnt satisfy my wife sexually. Plz give me medicine that my penis long big n stronger plzzz

mani Says:

My problem is that my penis is short about 4.5 inch.

sanjay Says:

my penis is short

Dgsp13 Says:

I'm 15 and my penis is really small and all my friends have big ones I'm 2 inches there 5,6,7. How can I get mine bigger stronger and up to size for my age

Brundaban Rout Says:

My penis is very weak and short not good sex timing, I am harashed. so that i want to make my penis longe and strong naturally.

venkatesh Says:

how can i produce our penniis long and strong?

sahel Says:

my penis is 4" so i want to my panis 8" so what i do.

jass Says:

my penis is small. please give me the medicine name and prize of medicine for long penis

sharaz mughal Says:

my panis is thin and short i want to make it long 12 inch and thick .i want medicin please tell me name of medicine

aky Says:

I have some problum meri wife ko period aati hai. to bahut. dino ko rehti hai why give me the solution.

nicky Says:

i have penis of 7 inches but not strong as it must be . .i want my penis hard and strong so tell me some oil or cream for massage

susan Says:

If you penis very weak how to can you to make my penis longe and strong the exercises program using just your hands. Just 6 minutes per day for a few short weeks. Guarantee safe!

Ankur Says:

Sir i m 23 years old...
Bt my penis size & grith sooo small & weak...
& noo timeing period...
Soo plzzz sir give me some good option,s

hassan Says:

Sir,plzzz helpe me,
my penis is very small 3.5 inch only.plz.......
Sir.

Chin Says:

I got married n my pennies r weak n when i used to inseart in then my pennies r strong then it gets weak so can u pls give me the solution and one more thing i have one more bat habbit that is smoking.

miz Says:

dear my panish is very week and smoll. I want my long and strong panish tell me madesin

Imran Says:

tell me about a tablet which make my penis long and strong, my penis is about 3.5inch when erect, and 1 inch when become normal, i am seriously upset. So please solve my problem, i 'll wait your good reply. Thanks

how can i make my penis stronger for longer sex time hi i am 39 years old i have sex problem when i go to sex with my wife she is not happy cause my penni not strong and i c... 4 replies
how to make my penis erected and strong long time hello sir, i am 31 years old man. While i am going to sex with my wife its not long lasting and erection does not last f... 2 replies
how to make penis long and strong I want to make long and strong.. and want to get a Good medicine for this.. any suggestions? ## i m 24 yr old . my penis... 12 replies
where can I find a good medicine to make penis long and strong I need a good medicine to make penis long and strong. but I don't no where I should look. I can pay only cash so ple... 1 reply
how can i make my penis long and thick Hi, MY PENIS IS TOO SHORT AND THIN SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME A MEDICINE NAME TO INCREASE MY PENIS SIZE....
I Need A Tablet Name Which Make My Penis Longer And Strong i want my penis 100% & at the moment of sex it will be stayed at least 1 hour.. ## I need my penis 100% & at the... 508 replies
IAneed a tablet name which make penis longer and stronger i want my penis 100% & at the moment of sex it will be stayed at least 1 hour.. I need my penis 100% & at the mo... 73 replies
my penis long and strong i want my pennis long and strong and fat. please give me the medicine name without side effects ## hi sir my penis is sh... 4 replies
My Penis Is Long And Strong My penis erects but sometimes loses its hardness mating time,I always keep sexual thinkings in my mind from childhood,pe... 4 replies
l want my penis to be long and strong. Please suggest tablet name. I want my penis to be long and strong. Please suggest tablet name. ## I need my pains is so long and strong... 1 reply