Dubagest Sr 300

S Says:

Dr advised my wife to take this tablet "Dubagest SR 300" after detecting the pregnancy. In its brochure its clearly mentioned that it can be continued for 12 weeks after pregnancy. Now 12 weeks are over but still this tab is prescribed by Dr to continue for more four weeks . Pls advise whether this is ok. Secondly in Contraindication "Dont" of its brochure its mentioned that Progenterone "This tablet" should not be used by women in case of known or suspected pregnancy. What does this mean ?. Is it that when women gets pregnant then it should not be used. Wherein our Dr has already prescribed this tab after getting pregnant.

Page of 1    Sorted By:

Verwon Says:

Dubagest contained Progesterone, which is a hormone that's vital to a woman's health, as well as her ability to get pregnant and carry a baby to full term.

You can learn more Dubagest details here.

So, it is important to a healthy pregnancy, those warnings are really intended to warn women against using, without their doctor's approval and supervision, because too much can also be risky.

Are there any other questions I can help with?

Sangita Says:

After my Ovulation doctor suggest me to take 15 days Dubagest SR 300 Medicine to improve the pregnancy chance. is it this Tablet will work for conceiving. how long it will take for positive chance.(How much month it will take for Positive Result)

ekta oswal Says:

hello sir,
i had bleeding during 6 th week of pregnancy but these were just cloats
dr had advised to take 2 tablets of dubagest twice a day
whould it b heelpful....

MUKUL Says:

DOES DUBAJEST SR 300 CAUSE PAIN IN RIB

nisha Says:

after how maany days of stop dubagest meses does come?

ridhima Says:

which medicine will take for conceive???

ANINDITA MAITY Says:

, i am 8 weeks pregnant and my doctor prescribed Dubagest SR 300 once daily Kinldly tell me why this tablet used for??and wat are there side effects?? why dubajest 300mg is used.

use of dubagest 300 mg When will my periods start after stopping intake of dubagest sr 300. I was prescribed to take it from 16th to 25th day o... 2 replies
use of ecospirin 75 and dubagest 300 during pregnancy Hi, am 7 weeks pregnant. i am prescribed to take ecospirin 75 and Dubagest 300 along with Folvite. is it fine to take th...
Dubagest 200 WHY DUBAGEST USED IN VAGINAL? ## Dubagest is reported to be a brand name of Progesterone - This is typically used in sit... 4 replies
Dubagest 100 is prescribed for what I am 26 yrs age. I have irregular periods and also trying to conceive. The doctor has prescribed Dubagest 100 twice a da... 3 replies
Dubagest 200 Mg my age is 25....my periods are regular...doctor has advised me to use dubagest 200 mg vaginal tablet twice a day....my q... 2 replies
Dubagest 200 after miscarriage I had a miscarriage in December 2011. Miscarriage happened within 10-12 weeks of pregnancy. The first ultrasound after 7... 2 replies
Dubagest 100 Kinldly tell me why this tablet used for??and wat are there side effects?? ## why dubajest 100mg is used? ## Dubagest co... 2 replies
dubagest and missed period hi, my gyn prescribed me dubagest 200 after i missed period for 2 months. i have been trying to find what this tablet go... 1 reply
dubagest 200 during pregnency Hi, i am 20 weeks pregnant and my doctor prescribed Dubagest 200 twice daily from 4th week till now. pls tell me till wh... 1 reply
dubagest 200 vaginal use Any side effects on using the dubagest 200 vaginal use please let us know in detail ## Hi jothi, Based on my research, D... 1 reply