Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 105    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Drug For Diabetic Nuropathy
LOOKING FOR EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR DIABETIC NUROPATHY
Updated 5 years ago.

foot peripheral neuropathy
Each Metanx® tablet contains: L-methylfolate Calcium (as Metafolin®) 3mg Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate 35mg Methylcobalamin 2mg Required similar contents tablets/capsule to treat foot neuropathy I meam subsitute of drug METANX Manufactured by PALM Lab USA ## this site does not manufacture, prescribe, nor sell any medications, this is an information only website. In addition, there is currently no generic/substitute for Metanx, due to the proprietary nature of the formulation and how it works. Have you tried asking your doctor what else you can try?
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

Actos Side Affects
Need to know if constipation is a side affect of Actos ## Actos contains the active ingredient Pioglitazone, it is an oral antidiabetic medication and in most cases, they are known to cause diarrhea, however, every medication can affect everyone differently. Have you contacted your doctor about the problem? If it severe, you do need to get to the root of the problem and find a solution, which may include lowering your dosage of this or switching to a different medication. ## I have recently read about a potential lawsuit alleging that Actos caused bladder cancer. here is the website:
Updated 5 years ago in Actos.

GLYCOMIN 5 MG
White oval shaped tablet . Can be halved ## I was confirmed diabetic and am taking Medformin and Glyocmin. Just before being confirmed a diabetic I had operation on my R ankle after when the colour began changing on that leg and I have a burning feeling on the same leg. My concern is that is the colour change due to the operation on my leg or is it due to me be diabetic and will my leg colour come back to normal. ## my husband takes half glycomin a day-he suffers with severe constipation. do you get non film coated glycomin tablets that don't cause constipation.
Updated 5 years ago.

44235 oblong blue
Just to reply to comment about all pills marked with a 44 are over the counter...not necessarily true. Avandaryl (Rosiglitazone and Glimepiride) is marked with GSK 44 ## Pills marked with a 44, followed by additional numbers are over the counter products. For instance, the one mentioned in the subject line, with a 44 235 on it contains 500mgs of Acetaminiphen and 25mgs of Diphenhydramine, this is a generic or store brand of Tylenol PM. Is there anything else I can help you with? ## Why oh why didnt I take the BLUE pill? (The Matrix)
Updated 5 years ago in Avandaryl.

Sartel 40
MY DOCTOR HAS PRESCRIBE SARTEL 40 FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ONE TAB PER DAY IN MOURNING ALONG WITH ZORYL-M2 IN MOURNING AND ZORYL -M 1 IN DINNER BUT I HAVE NOT CHECKED MY BLOOD SUGAR FORM LAST 6 MONTH SHALL I CHECKED EVERY MONTHLY OR 3 OR 6MONTHLY BASIS PL SUGGEST ## If you are diabetic, you should obtain your own monitor and check your blood sugar on a very regular basis, such as doing it daily. Doing this gives you and your doctor a better idea of how well the medications are working and whether or not they need to be adjusted. It can also give you an idea of what foods have an adverse effect on it, so you will know to avoid them. Your doctor should do a more in-depth blood test every few months to double check the relevant information. Zoryl-M contains Glimepiride and Metformin, both o...
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

contraindications of anglucid
metformina ## is anglucid metformin the same as all other metformins? i dont want to start using it if the effect is not the same..please help..anyone with poly cystic ovarian syndrome would be more helpful thanks.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Effect Of Mythylcobalmin In Diabetics
what way this drug helps to keep diabetic patient healthy
Updated 5 years ago.

Metadoze Ipr
Side effects of Metadoze.IPR tablet for diabetic ## Common side effects associated with this medication can include: stomach discomfort such as nausea, vomiting, wind (gas), indigestion or diarrhoea. These side effects are noted to be expected and are said to pass with time. Taking Metadoze-IPR with food will help reduce any stomach discomfort. Also, you may experience an unusual taste in the mouth while you are on this medication. If you are taking the extended-release type of Metadoze-IPR, you may see a small tablet-shaped casing in your bowel movements. This is noted to be normal, and you shouldn't be alarmed. This casing is just an empty shell; the medicine inside it has already been absorbed by your body. Hope this information helps!
Updated 5 years ago.

angioprim -chelation formula
Would You please inform me about the Angioprim chelation formula to clean the arteries blockage /deposits of calcium and get rid of heart desease. angioprim is not perscribed medicine but oral food suppliment to be taken for 36 days . how effective can be this . pnverma ## further to add to Angioprim - chelation formula , this product is originated from USA Las Vegas , the owner claim this formula good to clean arteries in human being like plumber cleans the pipes , allowing free flow of blood to avoid many problems in human being, As asked I live in Chandigarh - India & under gone heart bypass 6 years before taking various tablets for heart and diabetes .now i want to know if any body used this product and how are the effects. p..n . verma
Updated 5 years ago.

Myoril 4mg
Dose, side effects in a diabetic person for back muscle spasm ## MY DAD IS SUFFERING FROM BACK PAIN
Updated 5 years ago.

Lower Back Pain
Hii My mother is a Diabetic Patient n she is close to 51 Yrs old she is facing lower back pain from past 3-4 days but from last night it become worse and unbearable, i wonder is it due to Kidney stones or Infections or any nerve issue...as i have check kidney infection n stone symptoms its not matching like no change in Urine, no vomit, no fatigue, no swelling its just pain in lower back...so what should be the matter please suggest.
Updated 5 years ago.

Glumet Tablets
my doctor recently prescribed glumet to be taken 1x/day after supper, increasing it to 2tablets a week later. should i consider myself diabetic?
Updated 5 years ago.

vobit m 03
what purpose of this medicine given by doctor ## I have been taking Gluconorm SR1G in morning and 500 mg in Night and Vobit 0.2 in morning and in the afternoor. Now my PBS goes up to 250 and hece the new medicies are introduce. Glynase Mf 1 in the morning and Galvusmet 50/500 in the night. Where do i Stand .Is this Ok any side effects.
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

Gliclazide
can gliclazide MR be prescribed with metformin OD?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Diabetic Drug Getryl With Other Brand Name In Uk
what is the other brand name of getryl or its substitute
Updated 5 years ago.

Green Capsule White Stripe with Ex seems to have sides to it.
I found this pill its dark green with a white stripe and an ex on the side. Its not a gel capsul its a hard capsul and it has a 2 very long bumps almost like sides running alond the length of the pill. I know its not the Excedrin pills because thoes are gel capsules and aren't as hard as the casing around this one is. ## alond is suppose 2 be along the length of the pill ## Actually, this is and Excedrin tablet, I have a bottle of them right here that perfectly meets this description and marking, however, it is not the regular Excedrin, it's Excedrin Extra Strength tablets, which contain 250mgs of Acetaminophen, 250mgs of Aspirin and 65mgs of Caffeine. Side effects may include: nausea, headache and stomach irritation. Is there anything else I can help with? ## did you ever find ...
Updated 5 years ago in Alond.

Can Omnacortil will increase Diabetes
i was not suffering from diabetes earlier bt when i started to take omnacortil tablet this problum occurs,and there is also increase in sugar level day by day,so please suggest wht to do,pls help me out ,i m waiting for ur kind and prompt reply, thanking u, Gurdeep Singh Mankoo
Updated 5 years ago.

Pye M
I have irrwegular periods. i would like to know why doctor has prescribed PYE-M tablet ## Pye-M contains the active ingredients Metformin and Pioglitazone, it is actually an oral anti-diabetic agent. However, did the doctor suggest that you may have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? Because these medications have also sometimes been used to successfully treat the symptoms associated with that, which could be what's causing your irregular periods. Common side effects to the medication can include: nausea, drowsiness, flatulence and low blood sugar. Learn more: ## Few months back I had polycystic ovaries but then my follicle matured.. but now again my doctor recommend zolid plus ..should I be taking it? As I had lost weight due to loose motions after taking metformin for a month.. i am 120...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

white pill 4331
egg shaped - imprint 4331 - 500 on reverse side ## The white oval pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

< Prev PageNext Page >