Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 92    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE
DIABETES MEDICINE ## IAM TAKING THIS TABLETS 3 TIMES DAILY AND WANT TO KNOW HOW AND WHAT WAY THIS TABLET WILL HELP ME? tKS
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

neurorubineforte
neurological and rehumatic condition ## What is the difference between Neurorubine (its B6 is 200 mg) and Neurorubine Forte (its B6 is 50 mg) ? I remmeber reading that in B6 intake is more than 50 mg I can get fingers nubmness and tenglin, but forgot were I read this on the internet. Please confirm this and tell me about the deference between Neurorubine and Neurorubine Forte. FYI, I have Diabetes for 12 years, but my Glycosylated HB (HB A1c) is under 6%
Updated 4 years ago.

Different number on drug
The last Metformin we received had 43 31 on the pill. Before that is said 93 48. The new pill is not working. Manufactre is Teva. Any suggestions? ## Does the 4331 pill have an hourglass logo in front of 4331 and 500 on the other side? If so this is Metformin 500 mg. The 93 48 pill, 93 on one side and 48 on the other is also Metformin 500 mg. Since it is the same drug and the same milligrams, they both should be just as effective. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## Just received my refill 93 48 on the pill which is different from my last bottle. I am side effects like I did when I first started taking the pill. Something is different with this new refill... ## I double checked and 93 48 is Metform...
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

small pill with M on one side PAL on other side
Pill is a pastel purple in color. Completely round and has M on one side and PAL on the other ## Metanx Generic Name multivitamin Strength(s) 2.8 MG-2 MG-25 MG Imprint(s) M PAL Manufacturer / Distributor Pamlab CSA Schedule N - Not a controlled drug Availablity Rx and/or OTC Source
Updated 4 years ago in Metanx.

green pill rdy on one side and 321 on the other
what is it ## Located a match it's Glimepiride 2 mg, which is indicated for Type 2 diabetes (NIDDM). To learn more click on the link below.... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

METFORMIN H C L TAB
E 213 ROUND ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

bms 6063
bms 6063 big white oblong, oval ## don't remember ## The pill in description is Glucophage XR (500 mg); a generic for Metformin. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

glyburide/metform
Light blue oval pill with capital R numbers 753 on one side ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

pill that has 49 on one side and 93 on the other
Pill is white with oblong/oval shape. It is a tablet. It has 49 on one side and 93 on the other. ## Located a match it's Metformin 850 mg. The main use for metformin is in the treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2, especially in overweight people. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

pill g 3727
light blue round ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide (5 mg). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

tablet m142
light blue long shape has m 142 on it ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide, micronized (6 mg). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

g 3726
round drk pink ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide (2.5 mg). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

keto
10% cream white diabetes type 2 ## Because of the outrageous number of pills I take, and before I start with this one additional, tell me what or how it will help me. right now . I have severe spasms and cramps which come on in any part of the body and at any time.
Updated 5 years ago.

identifiy a pill
white oval with 500 on oneside and 4331 on the otheside ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

keto steril
iwant to know about ketosteril its side efeect composition and usefulness in Diabetic Nephrology.
Updated 5 years ago.

olcare lab
coincident with start of usage pioneer-45 pioglitazone hydrochloride tabs, glucose jumped 20+points. switched from actos. Any similiar experience from others?
Updated 5 years ago in Pioglitazone.

RX860
RX860 WHITE OVAL TABLET ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

W 03 FIGURE EIGHT SHAPE PEACH
pEACH COLORED FIGURE EIGHT SHaped pill with W on one side and 03 on the other ## The pill in description is Glimepiride (1 mg). To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

Actos pioglitazone
white round tablet used as a water pill ## Actos This is NOT a water pill! This is a diabetes med to help control blood sugar. Taking this if you are not diabetic could be dangerous! ## is dianorm_od and metformin are same?
Updated 5 years ago in Actos.

752 oblong
has a shape of ribbon next to 752, no score and nothing on back ## R 752 contains 2.5mgs of Glyburide and 500mgs of Metformin, commonly used to help control blood sugar in Type II Diabetics. Common side effects may include: nausea, dry mouth and low blood sugar. Read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

< Prev PageNext Page >