Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 95    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
metforminhcl1,000mg
white oblong72-14 93 ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (1000 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you. ## How would you translate Metformin hcl 1000 mg in spanish?
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

Needle broike and lodged in muscle
I have been using Vit. B-12 since my step father passed away 2yrs ago. He had several cases of it left. I asked my family Dr if it would be OK to use, any other Dr. would have wanted to wrtie a prescription, but this is a family Dr I've been using for yrs. Anyway I only had insulin syringes I CC 29 gauge by 1/2 length. Admittidly the bigger and longer needles are better to use for B-12 as it doesn't seem to leave a knot or get hard in the area of use. The jest is the insulin needle I was using broke off and is still in my very lower back area off to the left side. A little below that the tissue 1/2 deep is somewhat hard and difficult pushing the B-12 in. Therefore, I always try to find an area that has not been used or not used in a while to make the B-12 easier to push in. I ha...
Updated 4 years ago.

zoryl m2
I am 41. weight 80Kg. Family history diabetic. Diabetic from 2007. I am taking Zoryl M1 from 1 month but blood sugar level is fasting 190-240. Now Doctor suggest me Zoryl M2. Kindly suggest me
Updated 4 years ago.

glimaday 2
I am male/married & am 69 years old, diabetic(Type II) for last 8 to 9 years Was on medication, diet. Took Dimicron 30 twice a day did not work to reduce my sugar levels. Switched on to 60 twice a day that too did not work after one month.with Pioz 30.which was started about 60 days ago. Now I am on Glimaday 2 & Pioz. Should I take it twice a day or once after breakfast. My sugar levels are 169 / 260 July) (Aug 180/ 265 and have not moved down. I continue my walks in the morning, regularly 30 minutes walk twice a day My BP is normal but last week has gone up to 131 / 84 I take Losar 25 twice a day.with Shellcall 500, Nerobian Forte and Ecosprin 75 in the afternoon Is it correct to take the medicines after breakfast and dinner or during breakfast and during dinner? or do I have t...
Updated 5 years ago.

100 mg
Pill shape-round: color-pinkish orange; Letters:277, supposed to be 100mg of Januvia ## That is correct, this tablet contains 100mgs of Stigaliptin, the active ingredient in Januvia. used to treat Diabetes. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, low blood sugar and abdominal pain. Read more: Do you have any other questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Januvia.

metformin 93
What is the difference between Metformin 93 7214 and Metformin g45? ## I need to know about how many types of Metformin there are. When I take the metformin from Walgreen, it works perfect with Me, but when I tke the metformin bought at Prescrptions Solutions, bothers My stomect and give Me all kinds of digestic problems. The metformin I get from walgreen is G G MF3 the one from prescriptions Solutions is G45. I tihink, that this two medicins, though are the same name, they are not made the same way, there must be a difference betwenn the two of them. ## All 3 of the mentioned tablets contain 1,000mgs of Metformin, an antidiabetic medication. The only difference is the manufacturer. That said, the FDA does allow there to be a difference in the active ingredient of up to plus or minus 20...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

what is medication name of oblong pill with 142 on top
oblong white pill with 142 on top ## This tablet contains 500mgs of Metformin, the active ingredient in Glucophage, an oral antidiabetic medication used to help lower and control blood sugar. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, abdominal pain and flatulence. Read more: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

genovia
pill ## genovia existe si o no ## There is a drug by name Januvia for diabetes. ## Please refrain from posting information under copyright from another site here, without permission and proper documentation. Thank You! As to Januvia, here's the link to the monograph with more information: ## I would also like to add, that since the one poster asked a question in Spanish and drugs go by different names in other countries, I have no idea if they are asking about Januvia or something else. ## hello does janovia increases fasting blood sugar level, if so what should i do,
Updated 5 years ago in Januvia.

metformin and blood pressure meds
is it safeto take this medicine if you are on blood pressure meds that also has a diaretic in it? ## It really depends on the exact ingredient of the blood pressure medications. I did check the interactions between Metformin and several of them and, so far, they have all come up with the same warning that if the patience experiences any type of renal impairment and dehydration, it can increase the likelihood of Lactic Acidosis. Have you asked your doctor or pharmacist about this? Can you post back with the specific blood pressure medication you are asking about?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

white oval pill with a z and 71 on the side
white oval with a split down the middle and z on one side and 71 on the other side ## This tablet contains 1,000mgs of Metformin, the active ingredient in Glucophage, this is an oral antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, weight gain and flatulence. Read more: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Teva glucophage odor
Teva glucophage metformin odor problem ## What type of odor are you referring to? Something from the person being treated with it or from the medication? If it is from the person being treated, it could be Lactic Acidosis, which can be quite dangerous and they should see their doctor immediately or go to the nearest emergency treatment facility. If you are referring to the medication itself, then it is normal for it to have an odor. Depending on the manufacturing process, it can be much more noticeable from some tablets.
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

pill with an rdy on it
round rdy 322 ## Based on the description provided, the pill is Glimepiride (4 mg). Glimepiride is a medium-to-long acting sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

Need help identifying drug
Smooth, round, white pill, no score line, letter A on one side and number 12 on the other side semi-matte finish ## Metformin (generic for Glucophage) 500 mg ## That is correct, this is an oral antidiabetic medication, used to help lower and control blood sugar. Side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, flatulence and low blood sugar. Read more: Do you have any questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

white oval pill 49 and 93 on it
i was wondering about this pill i found. its a white oval pill and it has 49 on one side and 93 on the other. im wondering what it is and what it does ## Pill Image This is Metformin 850mgs, a generic for Glucophage. This is a diabetes drug that is use to lower and help control blood sugar. ## my dad had this and i just wanted to know what it did ? because he was acting really weird these days almost like horny ? why ?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Metformin HCL
500mg for diabetes ## Hello, Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg) is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

solco
I 4 5 on a round white tablet Label says Metformin 500 MG from Solco Health. . . from Publix grocery pharmacy's free program. These do not resemble the others that I had been taking from another pharmacy. ## You do have the correct medication, this does contain 500mgs of Metformin. Not all generics will look the same, as they have to have unique markings so the contents and manufacturer can be identified in case of emergency. Do you have any other questions? ## Where is Socol's metformin #145 manufactured?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

other white side pill oval one 4 1 pictures of large white oval pill 1000 on one side and 4432 on the other side
pictures of large white oval pill 1000 on one side and 4432 on the other side ## Located an exact match it's Metformin 1000 mg, which is used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2, especially when this accompanies obesity and insulin resistance. Metformin is the only anti-diabetic drug that has been proven to protect against the cardiovascular complications of diabetes. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## small yellow round pill with pms imprinted vertically on one side and -4- on the other side. i believe they came from canada ## found large white pill broken in 1/2 - it looks crumbly and the end of the name on one side is W7
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

merck sharpe & dohme
JANUVIA -- WHO ARE RETAILERS OF THIS MEDICINE IN OMAN?
Updated 5 years ago in Januvia.

met500
round white tablet markings on it Met under it a line 500 in the back all white . ## Based on my research I found the pill in description to be Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If this is not your pill, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

efogen
what do thay contain ## can you use efogen if your a diabetic??
Updated 5 years ago.