Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 99    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
glucotrol / glipizde
used for control of diabeties ## my doctor gave me 2 prescriptions 1cozaar 2metformin shall i take both my blood sugar is 160/180
Updated 5 years ago in Glucotrol.

glycomet gp 1
My stomach feels bloated after my meal. ## Glycomet contains the active ingredient Metformin, this is an oral antidiabetic medication. This class of drugs is well known to cause flatulence, which can cause bloating. Other side effects may include: nausea, headache and low blood sugar. Read more: Are there any comments or questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Obax Tab
What is the chemical composition of Obax? ## Obax contains the active ingredients Glicalzide and Metformin, both of which are oral antidiabetic agents, that are used to help lower and control blood sugar. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, low blood sugar and flatulence. Learn more: Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Small Round White Pill V On One Side Gg Over 771
Found this pill while cleaning....can someone help me identify it please. Small round white pill with a script v on one side and GG over 771 on the other. ## I believe I found the white round pill in description to be Glipizide (5 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. It is manufactured by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc. NOTE: The pill I located fits your description exactly except for the fact that it does not have a V on the other side (it is blank), and the GG and 771 are separated by a score line. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any questions or comments about this being your pill, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

What Does The Metformin Pill Look Like
I have a white pill that I believe is Metformin, it is large and oblong and white, it has a slit line in it, and it has 474 on part of one side of the pill---is it metformin 1000mg? thanks ## Is the marking C 474? If so, then yes, the tablet does contain 1000mgs of Metformin, an oral antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, flatulence and abdominal pain. Learn more:
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

GG 238/blue ovoid pill
blue oval pill ## Are you certain the marking is GG 238? The U.S. drug databases indicate that marking to be a white round pill known as Glyburide (1.25 mg). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns about this being your pill, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

pioz 15
Looking for info on drug Pioz 15 ## i am a diabitic.i use pioz 15.hence,i want to know about pioz. ## I'm sorry, I can't find any information on this, can you tell me what country it is from? ## This medication appears to be from India, Vietnam, and possibly other countries in that general region. From the limited details I did find, it appears to be called PIOZ MF-G®, and contain the active ingredients Glimepiride 1 mg + Metformin Hydrochloride 500 mg + Pioglitazone Hydrochloride 15 mg. This appers to be an oral anti-diabetic drug. I would suggest reading the detail pages for each ingredient respectively: Glimepiride Details Metformin Details Pioglitazone Details I hope this helps - I cannot say for sure how all of the ingredients work together in this one medication, but ...
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

bms bms
long yellow pill with bms on one side and6074 on the other ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glucovance; which is a combination of Glyburide + Metformin (5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glucovance.

Olmesar H 40
I have been on olmesar h 40 for 3 years what is the side effect on long term use . I am diabetic and also take janumet 50 - 500 + amarly 2mg twice daily . are the side effects serious ?? thank you.
Updated 5 years ago in Janumet.

Lantus solostar pen
Is it possible for lantus to be burning during injection because of A small amount of insulin being left on the tip of the needle after priming the pen? The burn doesn't happen all the, time just sometimes. Lantus has been a great medicine and works wonderfully for me I'm just wondering what causes the burning that I sometimes get during injection? I always use room tempature lantus so that's not an issue. I Know its slightly acidic so maybe that's the cause. What do you think? ## As far as I know, it's just something that happens with injections, sometimes. My ex-husband is diabetic and he has to occasional sting when using Lantus, as well as other insulin. There really isn't much you can do about it. Insulin prescriptions, of any type, commonly warn about possi...
Updated 5 years ago.

spiralectone
Tablet for congestive heart failure ## I Have PCOS and I am taking metformin for it but my physician gave me a priscription for Spironolactone for the facial hair will this eliminate the facial hair and should I be worried about lossing my hair on my head. I am also worried about the side effects of diarreah the metformin already upsets my stomach.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Identitification of problem
I am a diabetic patient for the past 5 yrs. This is the 2nd time am falling sick in 10 days time. My doctor prescribed Taximo for 5 days - per day 2 tabs. So far i have consumed 3 and still my problem is not over. Iam 45 yrs old. I cld not sleep during night and cld not breathe also. Once i put my head on the pillows it starts beating( Some sort of vibration) which I cld not tolerate.Shld i go to a ENTdoctor nowPlease suggest.
Updated 5 years ago.

olvance-H
I was tested( I test ) for having microalbumin more than450. \\i donot knw units. what does it mean.I am diabetic taking insulin. what are the best medicines to treat that microalbumin.kindly advise. i am worried. i have 2 small children.please help. ## In continuation with use of olvance-h 40, i live in bangalore,karnataka,india.now after using thisdrug olvance-h for about 20 daysi feel a bit discomfort in right side of kidneybeans. i am worried .kindly advise.also i feel heavines in my legs .what can be cause for it.olvance-h ,is it diuretic drug or to reduce bp.
Updated 5 years ago.

gluco red tablets
even though i take gluco red tablets my sugar not coming down.and i am not taking any sugar ## Please provide time to time information about diabetic.
Updated 5 years ago.

gliclacide
Detailed information about Clicacide (an oral antidiabetic) ## Glicalzide is an oral antidiabetic medication, used to help lower blood sugar levels. Common side effects may include: nausea, headache, low blood sugar and dizziness. Is there anything else I can help you with? ## when is the best time to consume? before or after meals? m also on metformin
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

g3782
light blue in color and oval shaped ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide micronized (3 mg). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

Curious about immune system and kombiglyze
I've seen some online information that suggests that Onglyza is similar to Januvia and could compromise the body's ability to fight tumors, both malignant and benign. Does anyone know if this is true for the combo drug kombiglyze because I believe the dose is smaller in this formula?
Updated 5 years ago in Kombiglyze Xr.

supposed to be Metformin ER
pill with 93 and 7212 on it ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride ER (750 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you. ## The following site gives a DIFFERENT physical description: rxlist.com/glucophage-drug-patient.htm Caused me a bit of concern since it comes when Metformin HCl ER 750 mg is searched. ## It is possible for a single type of generic medication such as Metformin to take on many appearances and inscriptions. This is simply because of the possibility of there being multiple generic manufacturers making that product. Please note, however, that those inscriptions are tracked by the FDA and should be readily available when c...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Glynase Mf for old people
A man presently aged 90 is taking Glynase MF for the last five years. All of a sudden ,he started talking to himself and could not recognise others. He was talking about going to his ancestor's house in his native place.He was very adamant. He was not able to understand what others talk to him. It appears as a slight mental disorder. He became more or less allright after 48 hours. Doctor adevised to stop Glynase MF as it will not suit him. The doctor prescribed Glyciphage 500, one half tablet in the morning and another half tablet in the night. Will Glynase MFcreate such problems to elderly people.,?
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

volibo m
ITS SIDE EFFECT ## Volibo-M contains active ingredients Voglibose and Metformin, these are oral antidiabetic agents that are used to help lower and control blood sugar levels. Common side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, flatulence and stomach pain. Read more: Are there any questions or comments?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

< Prev PageNext Page >