Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page   Page of 91   Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
olcare lab
coincident with start of usage pioneer-45 pioglitazone hydrochloride tabs, glucose jumped 20+points. switched from actos. Any similiar experience from others?
Updated 5 years ago in Pioglitazone.

RX860
RX860 WHITE OVAL TABLET ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

W 03 FIGURE EIGHT SHAPE PEACH
pEACH COLORED FIGURE EIGHT SHaped pill with W on one side and 03 on the other ## The pill in description is Glimepiride (1 mg). To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

Actos pioglitazone
white round tablet used as a water pill ## Actos This is NOT a water pill! This is a diabetes med to help control blood sugar. Taking this if you are not diabetic could be dangerous! ## is dianorm_od and metformin are same?
Updated 5 years ago in Actos.

752 oblong
has a shape of ribbon next to 752, no score and nothing on back ## R 752 contains 2.5mgs of Glyburide and 500mgs of Metformin, commonly used to help control blood sugar in Type II Diabetics. Common side effects may include: nausea, dry mouth and low blood sugar. Read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

treatment of sorisis
I have the sorisis on the inner thighs and on my belly, the right inner is worse then the other.I am a 48 yr old diabetic and this never happened before. Can I use vaseline or whatelse. ## Have you seen a doctor and had the diagnosis of Psoriasis confirmed? If you are diabetic, there are several possible things that could cause it and your doctor needs to check and make sure it is not the development of a serious complication, such as problems with your circulation. Mild cases can be treated with over the counter creams and lotions, however, this site is not medical professionals to suggest a treatment or diagnosis. More severe cases require prescription medications, sometimes lotions/creams or the use of steroids.
Updated 5 years ago.

G-REG-SR-500
i want to know about the side effects.... will we gain weight while consuming this tablet? ## This contains 500mgs of Controlled Release Metformin, commonly used to help treat diabetes. Most people do not normally gain weight with this medication. Some common side effects are: nausea, diarrhea, flatulence and cramps. Read more here: Do you have any other questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

small oblong white pill
93 on one side 48 on the other ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

hydrocodine gp128
1000 mg white oval ## Located a match it's Metformin HCl 1000 mg, the main use for metformin is in the treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2, especially in overweight people. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

name of pill?
the imprint is I45 (the I has a line across the top and bottom) the pill is round - white - the manufacturer is solco healthcare ## It is 500 mgs. of Metformin. I was just given this pill today, as before I was taking 500 mgs. but the company was Apotex. My old one was more oval shape. ## Just to clarify Jj is right; the pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

white round pill 54 737
white round pill 54 over 737 ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Acarbose (50 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Acarbose.

Demetran-N
This drug is used for treating Diabetes. This is all i know about the drug. Could you please give me the details about this drug ? Thanks!
Updated 5 years ago.

GP124
White Tablet ## what is this pill? it is white, round, not too big, and has GP on the top and 124 on the bottom and nothing on the back. thanks ## Pill Image Your pill is #12 down. This is Metformin 500mgs, a generic for the Diabetes drug Glucophage. ## says 124 on one side....a triangle shape on the other side
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

SB Pink oval shaped pill
This is a pink oval shaped pill with SB in capitals wrote on the one side and nothing on the other. The are about 5mm long and 2mm thick and I think they are some kind of steroid but need to know for my little brothers sake. ## Located a few pink pills with SB on them, the only difference is there is also a number either 2, 4, or 8. They are also oval shaped, but 5 sided pill. These are all Avandia, they are just different milligrams. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Avandia.

white pill with 397
round white pill with 397 ## what is round white pill with 397 on it ## I located the pill to be Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

peak time of pill
If taking b.i.d. what time should I take it. ## B.I.D. means Bis in Die, latin for twice in a day, so you should take it every 12 hours. There would no specific time to start the med, you should pick a time convenient for you that will help you remember to take it, for instance, if you arise for to get ready for work at 7am, you could take it then, then take the next dose at 7pm when you know you will still be awake to take it. ## Actually with diabetes medications such is this it might be advisable to take the first dose with breakfast and the last dose with supper. Like zippysgoddess said though...12 hours apart. One can get terrible stomach pain if not taken with food. I know, I am a diabetic but have moved onto insulin. The best thing for me. ## Diabetics, especially on medications ...
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide + Metformin.

Big round white pill G 45 850
Big round white pill. One side has a G on the top and 45 on the bottom. The other side has 850. This is a pretty big pill. About as big as a Sucrets sore throat lossange. ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (850 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

yellow pill r 752
yellow pill,, not scored, has R 752 on one side, nothing on the other ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (2.5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

un gg 772
WHAT IS THIS FOR ## The pill in description marked GG 772 is Glipizide (10 mg). Glipizide is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

gp128
OVAL, WHITE, GP128 ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (1000 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

< Prev PageNext Page >