Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 110    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
VICTOZA COUPONS
NEED COUPON FOR VICTOZA ## this site does not manufacture nor prescribe any medications, so I do not have a coupon for you. Usually such coupons are supplied by your doctor or pharmacy, when they receive them from the drug representatives. Have you asked your doctor or pharmacist about it? Do you have prescription coverage? Victoza is very new to the market, it contains Liraglutide and is used to treat Type 2 Diabetes. ## I need this coupon for my dad to pay for this ridiciously expensive medication which is NOT covered by Medicare Part D ## i nedd victoza coupons no insurance ## The cost of victoza is impossible for me to afford. I need a coupon
Updated 5 years ago in Victoza.

Alrista Tablet
i was prescribed this drug for diabetic neuropathy. I would liketo know more about the drug. I shere another drug i can take to relieve pain?? want to know why dr prscrib alrista for diabetic patient and what is the side effect ... ## I'm sorry, but I can't find any information on anything under this name. Do you know anything else about it, such as what country it's from, who the manufacturer is, or what the active ingredient is?
Updated 5 years ago.

white oblong 48 on one side 93on other
white oblongwith 48 on one side and 93 on the other side ## This drug is suppose to be for Metformin 500MG it is a Large white oblong with 48 on one side and 93 on the other side no other writing is on this pill. I have searched Dr Watson's website for information. I went to Teva Pharm because I thought it was something they make and in the product information it is not there. I am a diabetic, but before I take a generic drug I would like to know a little something about it first. Hope you can help. ## Cynthia, you're correct - white oval tablet with the imprint 93 48 is in fact Metformin HCI 500 mg, generic for Glucophage. ## I start taking metformin ( teva. 48/93 on oval shape pill) My finger stick sugar is same it did not help at all . I start talking this med 6 days ago.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Drugs That Raise Glucose Levels
Will hydrocodone/APAP 5/325 raise glucose levels for diabetics? ## I've done several searches on the medication information and haven't found anything stating that it's been known to do so, but you should check with your doctor, or pharmacist to be certain. Was it prescribed by the same doctor that treats you for Diabetes?
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

D5050 intravenous fluid
indications,brand name, classification, contraindication, side effects and nursing consideration ## indications,brand name, classification, contraindication, side effects and nursing consideration ## the site is great ## d5050 generic name,brand name,action, classification, adverse rection, nursing consideration ## From what I was able to gather, I believe D5050 is administered to a patient who is experiencing hypoglycemia; the low amount of sugar in the blood. It's difficult to find information on this medication, however I did find that it has some connection with hypertonic glucose (D50W); which is basically a form of carbohydrate. This goes hand in hand with a patient who is experiencing hypoglycemia. ## D5050 Indication,brand name,classification,contraindication,adverse reactio...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

Diabetic medicine exercise tolerance
i am a type-II diabetic. taking Amaryl-1mg, XMET-1000mg, Pioz-15mg regularly in morning and evening. this prescription is continuing for the last three years and the sugar level remains at 130-140fasting. Lately, i am doing 15min jogging daily (six months). the sugar levels are still the same. i want to reduce medication. please suggest..
Updated 5 years ago in Amaryl.

Round White Pill With 12 On One Side And An A The Other
I found a Round White Pill With 12 On One Side And An A on The Other side in my bottle of trazadone. ## The white round pill in description is identified as Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... NOTE: studies have proved that a low fat raw vegan diet can reverse and cure diabetes type 2, and even control diabetes type 1 without the use of medication. Just thought I'd throw that in there! :) If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

cetapin P 15mg
Please supply detailed information on this drug. I am a diabetic and was prescribed by a doctor this capsulen gainst Januvia 50 mg tablet. Why did he make this choice> I am not an obese person ( 60 kgs ) and am 51 years old and have no hart related problems. ## I cannot tell you why your doctor made this decision, you will have to ask him that. Cetapin P just contains different anti-diabetic medications, the active ingredients are Metformin and Pioglitazone. Neither of these are compounds for overweight people, they are both meant to help control your blood sugar, nor do they treat heart problems. Read more on them here: Have you asked your doctor why he made the medication change? ## Your feedback on my inquiries was superb and to the point. My understanding of the use of Citapin h...
Updated 5 years ago in Januvia.

GLIZID MR-60 and Glyciphage 2.5gm
I am a diabetic(type 2) since last 20 yrs. at present my dose of medicine is Glizid MR 60 morning and evening as well as Glycophage 1g morning and evening as well as .5g on lunch time. still the pp is coming high even the morning time it is low sugar ## I am taking VOLIBO M 0.2 morning and evening since last three months ,Still my suger fasting is 150 and pp is 197 kindly suggest suitable medition.
Updated 5 years ago.

644 Orange Pill
small round pill orange in color and WPI644 on it ## The round orange pill in description is Glipizide ER (5 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. NOTE: the correct imprint is actually WPI 844 as opposed to 644. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

Pioz Mf G 2/Medicine confirmation
I am diabetic, taking one tablet Pioz Mf G2 daily my suger level Fasting and PP maintain , what is the after effect rather bad effect in future to use continuously? Is it 3rd stage of diabetic medicine and after this only insulin will work? ## Sir,Glimy 2mg,Genius 2mg,Tripride 2mg last{mfg.stop by co.}respectively.At presant doctor advise to take Pioz Mf G2 is this the best with any side effect? ## I AM DIABETIC FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS,AND CONSUMING PIOZ G1/15 DAILY ONE BEFORE B/FAST FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS. WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF SAID DRUG PIOZG1/15 ?
Updated 5 years ago.

What If Sugar Is 73 Do You Give A 5mg Glipizide
If diabetics sugar reads 73 would you give a Glipizide? ## Normal blood sugar levels are considered to be between 80 to 120, therefore a reading of 73 is actually considered slightly low and giving a medication for it would not make any sense. However, if the person is a known diabetic and takes the medications regularly, they work best that way to help keep the blood sugar under control and they still take it, as directed by their doctor, to help keep the levels under control. If it would start to fall extremely low, so they are experiencing symptoms, such as nausea and dizziness, then their doctor should be consulted. However, no, it would not be normal to add a dose of medication when they are having a low reading. Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

Glyburide 5mg Tab
can't find info onglyburide--small green pill 5 on one side on back n on top 344 on bottom of pill. need to know dosage and side effects. ## That is the 5mg dosage of Glyburide, which is an oral antidiabetic medication, the frequency of daily dosing should be according to your doctor's instructions. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, stomach pain and flatulence. Learn more: Are there any other comments or questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

Metride 1 Tablet
Glimepiride & Metformin Hydrochloride (Extended Release) Tablets ## Metride 1 contains: Glimepiride (1mg) + Metformin extended release (500mg). This medication is used along with diet and exercise, and sometimes with other medications, to treat type 2 diabetes (condition in which the body does not use insulin normally and, therefore, cannot control the amount of sugar in the blood). You can learn more about Glimepiride at the following link: You can learn more about Metformin at the following link: NOTE: It is fact that diabetes type 2 can be reversed and cured on a raw vegan diet. you may want to consider looking into this if you don't want to continue relying on these pills. I hope this information helps!
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

novomix30 in combination with galvas50.
how well does that combination work?can i take pioglit along with galvus+novomix?how much of galvus should itake?as of now my sugar levels are rather high with novomix18units+pioglit15mg.or should i take glimepiride instead of pioglit?
Updated 5 years ago in Insulin Aspart + Insulin Aspart Protamine.

Amaryl 4
What about Amaryl 4mg
Updated 5 years ago in Amaryl.

Amaryl AND GALVAS TREATMENT
I have been diagnosted as diabitic type 2 , and i have trested with amaryl 1 , 2 and now 3 with galvas , but some times i feel that it is not effecient , where i use amaryal 30 mminutes before meals twice a day , and galvas 50 mg after the meal once a day
Updated 5 years ago in Amaryl.

I Am Using Zorylm2 For Last 3 Years Recently Iam Getting Stomach Pain Is It Side Reaction 59
i am diabetic doc prescribed zoryl m2 for last 3 years iam getting stomach pain-is it a side effect
Updated 5 years ago.

Amoxillin Capsule Ip
My husband is having flum in his chest and faces breathing problem. The doctor advised to take Amoxillin Capsule Ip. He is a diabetic patient. How long can I give this amoxillin caps.
Updated 5 years ago.

Teva Metformin 500mg
what is the diference Teva-metformin 500mg and Ratio-metformin 500mg ## Just the manufacturer, from what you've listed. The one that says Teva is made by Teva Pharmaceuticals and the Ratio one is manufactured by RatioPharm. Otherwise, it is the same medication, in the same dosage. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

< Prev PageNext Page >