Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page  Page of 93 Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
Syn-Vise injection side effects
My mom has joint problems, especially in her knees. A doctor has advised her to take this injection called Syn-Vise. Somebody has made her worry saying that it has sort of diabetic side effects and might cause sort of blood sugar problems. Would this be true? She is not diabetic. But will this injection increase the risk of messing out with blood sugar level or so?? Olease advise. ## On Dec 7th on the Right knee and Dec12on Lefr knee I received I njections of Syn-Vise for Severe knee pain, Since them I have had a problem with dizziness, headaches and being very shakey Could this be a side effect from the Synvise??
Updated 5 years ago.

glimipiride
oblong blue pill - RDY on one side, 322 on the other side ## The pill in description is Glimepiride (4 mg). To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

Genuvia
Type II diabetes med. ## I posted 1st mention of this med on this site. I've found nothing(!?) much about it, except mention on a Larry King broadcast. ## Sorry, I wish I could help, but I cannot find any information on it either. Which leads me to believe it is probably not approved and released to the public yet, I did see it mentioned in a magazine article recently that was talking about new diabetes meds, but most of those they mentioned had not been approved for final release yet, and since it does not come up under a search on any of my medical websites or even in a general google search, that probably means it is still in the research and trials phase, or awaiting FDA approval. ## It's spelled januvia.. try a google search on that, there's more info out there. It is n...
Updated 5 years ago in Januvia.

apo850
metformin 850 ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (850 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

M350
lARGE, OVAL WHITE PILL WITH m350 STAMPED ON IT ## The pill in description marked M350, is Metformin hydrochloride ER (750 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

apo glp 5
its a small white round pill with apo on one side and glp then a slash through the pill then 5 underneath it ## The pill in description is Glipizide (5 mg). To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

folbalin
metanx generic
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

oblong white 142 not scored
I foung a white oblong non scored tablet with 142 imprinted on one side and blank on the other side...what is it? ## This tablet contains 500mgs of Metformin CR, a generic for Glucophage XR, this is an oral antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, diarrhea and flatulence. You can read more on it here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

jenumet
SIDE EFFECTS ## Janumet contains the active ingredients Metformin and Stigaliptin, this is an oral antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, common cold-like symptoms and low blood sugar. You can read more on it here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Janumet.

white round imprint m f 1 and G
round white pill MF 1 on one side and G on the other side ## This tablet contains 500mgs of Metformin, a generic for Glucophage, this is an antidiabetic mediation. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth and diarrhea. You can read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with? ## Hello, yes maybe you can help me with this one. I have a small round pinkish peach colour and it has the imprint 50 on it. I've tried looking it up and have had no luck.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

metanx-can cause high suger?
TAKING METANX CAUSED HIGH SUGER READINGS. AM DIABETIC 246B
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

meto
M, 234, White, circle ## The pill in description marked M 234, is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

ip 178
Is IP 178 the same as metformin ER500mg ## Located a match it's Metformin hydrochloride ER 500 mg, which is the first-line drug of choice for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

WPI2713
OBLONG WHITE PILL ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

AHI 4
blue pill ## Glimepiride 4mg I think
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

round white tablet with 234 on one side M on the other
round white tablet with 234 on one side M on the other ## I have white prescription tablets with 'M' marking on one side and 234 on other side, Please veriy these tablets are Glucopage / Metformin for blood sugar control
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

round white tablet with Z on one side and 70 on other side
roung white tablet with Z on one side and 70 on other side ## WHITE PILL WITH Z ON ONESIDE AND A 70 ON ANOTHER ## Located a match it's Metformin hydrochloride 500 mg, which is the first-line drug for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, particularly in overweight and obese people and those with normal kidney function, and evidence suggests it may be the best choice for people with heart failure. It is also used in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

problem of gases
have been taking prothiaden for about 8 yearsand stallopam5 for the last 2 yrs. and corbis2.5 in the morning as well. Problem is the gases and flatulence which disturbs my sleep a lot.Sometimes the mouth gets overdry .I am not diabetic and the bp is close to normal.I felt a lack of interest in sex and libido to some extent.Also if i do not take the above Rx. i get angry and hyper. PLEASE ADVISE.THANKS.
Updated 5 years ago.

white oblong pill ap01000
what is this pill used for ap01000 is this a pain pill ## APO 1000 contains 1000mgs of Metformin, a generic for Glucophage, this is an oral antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include; nausea, headache, diarrhea and flatulence. You can read more on it here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Glucomet
Glucomet 500mg ## In Chile, Glimepiride is the reported active ingredient. In Australia, Bangladesh and Myanmar, the active ingredient is reported to be Metformin. Since I don't know what country you are in, I will provide you with information for both. Glimepiride is a medium to long-acting Sulfonylurea antidiabetic medication. Its common side effects can include: nausea, dry mouth, headache and low-blood sure. You can read more here: Metformin is a Biguanide class antidiabetic medication. Its common side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, diarrhea and flatulence. More here: Do you have any questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

1 << Prev 72 73 74 75 76 77  78 79 80 81 82 Next >> 93

Discuss Diabetes

Discuss: Diabetes

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *