Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 95    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
pill with an rdy on it
round rdy 322 ## Based on the description provided, the pill is Glimepiride (4 mg). Glimepiride is a medium-to-long acting sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Glimepiride.

Need help identifying drug
Smooth, round, white pill, no score line, letter A on one side and number 12 on the other side semi-matte finish ## Metformin (generic for Glucophage) 500 mg ## That is correct, this is an oral antidiabetic medication, used to help lower and control blood sugar. Side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, flatulence and low blood sugar. Read more: Do you have any questions?
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

white oval pill 49 and 93 on it
i was wondering about this pill i found. its a white oval pill and it has 49 on one side and 93 on the other. im wondering what it is and what it does ## Pill Image This is Metformin 850mgs, a generic for Glucophage. This is a diabetes drug that is use to lower and help control blood sugar. ## my dad had this and i just wanted to know what it did ? because he was acting really weird these days almost like horny ? why ?
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

Metformin HCL
500mg for diabetes ## Hello, Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg) is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

solco
I 4 5 on a round white tablet Label says Metformin 500 MG from Solco Health. . . from Publix grocery pharmacy's free program. These do not resemble the others that I had been taking from another pharmacy. ## You do have the correct medication, this does contain 500mgs of Metformin. Not all generics will look the same, as they have to have unique markings so the contents and manufacturer can be identified in case of emergency. Do you have any other questions? ## Where is Socol's metformin #145 manufactured?
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

other white side pill oval one 4 1 pictures of large white oval pill 1000 on one side and 4432 on the other side
pictures of large white oval pill 1000 on one side and 4432 on the other side ## Located an exact match it's Metformin 1000 mg, which is used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2, especially when this accompanies obesity and insulin resistance. Metformin is the only anti-diabetic drug that has been proven to protect against the cardiovascular complications of diabetes. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## small yellow round pill with pms imprinted vertically on one side and -4- on the other side. i believe they came from canada ## found large white pill broken in 1/2 - it looks crumbly and the end of the name on one side is W7
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

merck sharpe & dohme
JANUVIA -- WHO ARE RETAILERS OF THIS MEDICINE IN OMAN?
Updated 4 years ago in Januvia.

met500
round white tablet markings on it Met under it a line 500 in the back all white . ## Based on my research I found the pill in description to be Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If this is not your pill, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

efogen
what do thay contain ## can you use efogen if your a diabetic??
Updated 4 years ago.

a white round pill with an A on the front and 12 on the back
a white round pill with the latter A on the front and the number 12 on the back ## This tablet contains 500mgs of Metformin an oral antidiabetic agent. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and low blood sugar. Read more: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

white pill 364
pill as glybur on one side and 364 on the other. oblong white ## This tablet contains 5mgs of Glyburide, an oral antidiabetic medication used to help lower blood sugar levels. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, low blood sugar and jaundice. Read more: Do you have any questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

metformin and micronor
I was prescribed micronor for uterine bleeding, due to thickening of the uterine lining caused by pcos and palafer (iron pills). I am also taking metformin as a treatment for pcos. Are there any side effects or benefits of taking them together that you can point out for me? ## All medications carry the risk of side effects, whether using them alone or with other drugs. The Micronor is actually a contraceptive tablet, but in the Norethindrone class. It can cause side effects such as: nausea, drowsiness, headache and weight gain. The Metformin is actually an oral antidiabetic drug that has been shown, in some case, to help treat PCOS for some women. Its side effects can include: nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth and low blood sugar. The only interaction listed is that when the Metformin is be...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Glyburide/metformin 5/500 tablets
I take 2 tablets in the morning at breakfast and 2 tablets at dinner time. I was advised recently to test my sugar 2 hours after each meal for beakfast, lunch and dinner. They said it should be under 140. I can not get under 141 after breakfast, it is usually around 220. Two hours after lunch it is usually below 140, even though i do not take any tablets at lunch. I have tried taking the tablets 1 hour before i eat breakfast and the results are closer to 140. The only time i show bad results is at breakfast. Can you explain whe i should take the tablets? Thank you. ## white oval pill with 600 on 1 side and Adams on the other. ## It is rude to hijack someone elses thread, next time please create your own post, in the CORRECT forum for a pill ID. Pill Image This is Mucinex DM Extended Rel...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucovance.

white pill 93 72 14
round white pill 12 on one side A onthe other side ## 93 7214 This tablet contains 1000mgs of Metformin, a generic for Glucopgage, this is an oral anti-diabetic drug. Common side effects may include: nausea, low blood sugar, diarrhea and flatulence. You can read more here: A 12 contains the same medication in a 500mgs dosage! Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Subrahmanyam
I am suffering hypertension and diabetics. The medications i am taking include Glycomet GP1 one tablet in the morning before breakfast. Afternoon i was advised to take Trilopace. Night I am taking Glycomet 500Sr one tablet, Lipicard AV one tablet and Ecosprin AV one tablet. Is it advisable to take two tablets morning and night containing metformin and night two tablets containing Atorvastatin. ## The Metformin is usually taken 2 to 3 times a day, depending on what is required to control your diabetes. The Atrovastatin is usually taken once a day, but there may be a reason your doctor has you taking more, have you ask them about it? Drug details: ## i am overweight,daily 30 to 45 min walking, diabetes2(past5year),now tgl increase(past10year),mild HT(Sometime),gas trouble(due to heavy fat...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

I45 round
white, round, ## Located a match to a white round pill with I45 on it, it's 500 mg of Metformin Hydrochloride. Metformin is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. It is the first-line drug of choice for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, particularly in overweight and obese people and those with normal kidney function. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

sitagliptin
lesser in cost drug in replacement for sitagliptin (januvia)
Updated 5 years ago in Januvia.

R752
oval peach ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (2.5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

BMS6063/500
oval, white ## The pill in description is called Glucophage XR (500 mg); which is a generic of Metformin used as an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

side effects of glb/metform
I have been taking this medication for two years. I'm a vegetarian and the 500mg is too strong. It's makes me dizzy. Therfore, I cut it up in four pieces. I asked my doctor to lower the mg but he refuses. My blood sugar reading is excellent. Should I continue to take this medication?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide + Metformin.

< Prev PageNext Page >