Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 109    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Use Of Jalra M 50 500
Please tell me the actual use of medicine Jalra M 50 500 ## Benefits of the tablet Jalra M 50 500 ## Jalra-M contains the active ingredients Vidagliptin + Metformin; these are oral antidiabetic agents that are used to help control blood sugar levels in people that are diabetic. You can learn more about each of these ingredients by following the links below: Please post back if you have any other questions or comments to add regarding this medication.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Para Que Sirve Methylcovalamin
for what kind illnes use methylcovalamin? ## Hi Maria, Methylcobalamin is a cobalamin used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is a form of vitamin B12 and differs from cyanocobalamin in that the cyanide is replaced by a methyl group. More information can be viewed in the link below: I hope this helps!
Updated 5 years ago.

Tab Pioglit Mf
I am diabetic since 5 years My weight reduced to 7 Kgs. I took aurvedic product and brought under control . I left taking medicine and controlled over food, did exercise, walking ect. I am taking bitterguard jouce every morning in empty stomac. But it is still above normal(before breakfast 158 after 245). All other parameters of blood test are normal Please advice me the solution.
Updated 5 years ago.

Dr Derrick Desilva
I just ordered Dr. Derrick DeSilva product called "PHYTEVA". Does it work for Fibrmyalgia or High Glucose? And WHAT has anyone used it for that got RESULTS? ## From what I am finding, Phyteva is promoted as an antiaging product. Regardless, it is still nothing more than a nutritional supplement, which they can claim helps with many issues, but this is actually not proven. What treatments has your doctor suggested?
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

Round White P531on One Side On The Other 500
i"m looking to findout what it is ?my kid had it. ## This tablet contains 500mgs of Metformin, which is an oral antidiabetic medications that is used to help lower and control blood sugar. Side effects may include: nausea, headache, stomach pain and flatulence. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Metformin 500 Pill Markings
I have been taking Metformin for several years now, small round pill 3/8" diameter, one side says MF W/Line Underscore in middle of pill, then the number 1 underneath. The other side has a large letter G. My last prescription is larger round pill 1/2" in diameter, one side says RBX with a line through centre of pill, the other side says R12. The larger pill is considerably harder to swallow. What's the story here? ## The tablet with the RBX R12 marking also contains 500mgs of Metformin, it has just been manufactured by a different company, in this case Ranbaxy pharmaceuticals. The size difference is probably due to their using different inactive ingredients. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

large G 1 pill found
i have found a pill in my home with the letter g on the top plane and the number one on the bottom plane with an indented line that runs across the middle of the pill ## Hi ann, Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide micronized (1.5 mg). NOTE: because you didn't mention the shape or color of the pill, I can only assume that it is what I found it to be (white and capsule-shaped). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

Glimepiride And Metformin
what are the differences between gluconorm sustained release and 500mg aand extended release ## There would actually be no different in these, both sustained release and extended release mean the same thing, that it's a controlled release formulation of the medications. Rather than releasing the medications, all at once, as regular tablets do, there are specially made to slowly release over time to help better control your blood sugar. Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

Jalra M 50 500
side effect of jalra m 50 500. ## Jalra-M contains the active ingredients Vidagliptin and Metformin, both of which are oral antidiabetic medications that are most commonly used to help control blood sugar levels. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, headache and stomach pain. Learn more: Are there any other questions or comments? ## Please tell me the use of tablet Jalra m 50 500, I want to know that whether any tablet exit in the English medicine which will stop the effect of sugar in any manner on the body which includes sexual relationship. The medicine should stop the effect of sugar on sperm also please provide me information whether such medicine exit or not Thank you sir
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Numbness in chin and lower lip
I started taking Glucophage nearly two weeks ago. I've had numbness in my chin and lower lip for a few days now. Could it be related to the medication? ## I started taking Glucophage nearly two weeks ago. I've had numbness in my chin and lower lip for a few days now. Could it be related to the medication?
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

adtrol plus side effects
oval shape yellow color tabletcalcium csarbonie calcitrial ## Bright Instrument&control System [Address]Duttapukur Nebadhai Kolkata---743248 ## Whar are the side effect of ADTMROL - Plus Tablets. I am using it for cervical problem I am diabetic but under control with small dose of oral medicine. I had heart problem 51 years back but cotrolled with medicine and I am ok ## What are possible side effects of ADTROL PLUS. Does it cause excessive gas formation?My wife is taking this for last four weeks and has experienced lot of gas problems.Could this be due to this supplement?
Updated 5 years ago.

Natural Diabetic Maintenance
I AM TAKING NOVOLOG AND LANTUS INSULIN. MY READINGS ARE SKYROCKETING. IS THEIR SOMETHING FOR INSULIN RESISTANCE OR TO SUPPRESS CARBS! ## Have you consulted your doctor? You may need to try other medications. An additional question, are you watching what you eat and getting proper exercise? Those are really the best things you can do to help lower your blood sugar levels, because medications isn't going to be able to do it all, by itself. You may want to try keeping a food diary for a few weeks, with the corresponding blood sugar readings, so you and your doctor can see if there is a pattern. It could help you discover if there are certain things you're eating that are causing yours to elevate and then you'll know what you should stay away from.
Updated 5 years ago.

shelcal os
Can you please advise when and how this medicine should be taken. I am 60 years old. ## I am a Type 2 diabetic with hypertension.( Female, Age more than 55yrs) Apart from amaryl, metformin, covance 50 and ecospirin 75, I have been prescribed Shelcal OS. What is the use of Shelcal OS and what is its action? ## i am a healthy male person 60 years of age but would like to take a calcium tablet for my bones is SHELCAL OS a good tablet to take or which other tablet would you recommend .... my only sickness is high blood pressure and cholestrol
Updated 5 years ago in Amaryl.

omnacortil,diabetics and sarcoidosis
is omnacortil a right tablet for diabetic patient as well as who is suffering from sarcoidosis for last 2 years
Updated 5 years ago.

NUMBING FINGERS
Does Diamet 500mg cause a numbing in the fingers of a diabetic person?
Updated 5 years ago.

A White Round Pill whith mp link togethe on one side blanck on the otherOther
It is a white round pill with mp 751 on one side and blank on the other m and p are link to each other ## Hi Kayla, The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... NOTE: If you haven't heard yet, there are ways to reverse "and cure" diabetes type 2 through a low fat raw vegan diet. Type 1 can also be reversed through a low fat raw vegan lifestyle. If you have any more questions or comments to add about this, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

metformin ex-rel 500MG TAB
does this drug cause you to feel tired and not able to sleep ## Hi lou, There are a lot of potential side effects while taking Metformin. Although there aren't side effects that specifically say "tiredness" or "uneasy sleeping", there are a large number of side effects that could indirectly cause you to feel tired or too stimulated to sleep well at night. If you take a look at the link below, you can view a complete list of side effects: Do you have any other questions or comments concerning this drug? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Metformnnin hcl er 500mg
how it works and what the side effects are ## Metformin is an oral antidiabetic medication that is used to help lower and control blood sugar. For more information on how it works, see this link: The side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, flatulence and headache. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Round White Pill Scored 20 on back, front was damaged
A friend got rolled up on while knocking on a door, he has a warrant... hides his diabetic aparatus under the door mat.. I go on a recon mission to extract the payload and destroy before a nice old lady sweeps the porch and calls 27 family members over for an intervention.. Also, theres concern of latent prints on the preloaded aparati.. sounds exciting so I volunteer for the mission.. like a swiss watch< I should have been a S.E.A.L.. after securing the payload, I begin to think.. Well if this fiend was whipping around with loaded hollow points, then he very likely, based on my past tours of duty, and personal knowledge of the "the needle and the damage done", was very likely concealing more bullets.. I vision this horribly afflicted kid, yes, 23 year old kid and already lo...
Updated 5 years ago.

Metanx Interactions
With other vitamin supplements ## I can only advise you to discuss it with your doctor. Supplement products are not usually tested for side effects and interactions, as is done with actual prescription medications. So, it would basically come down to what the exact supplements in question contain, because getting too much of some nutrients, such as Potassium and Vitamin B12 can be just as dangerous as not having enough of them. Have you discussed it with your doctor?
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

< Prev PageNext Page >