Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 103    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
small white pill with GG on one half of pill and 771 on the other half of pill
small round yellow pill with 93 ontop of pill and 832 on bottom half of pill nothing but a split line on the other side ## The pill in description marked GG 771 is Glipizide (5 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... The other pill which you are describing marked 93 832 is Clonazepam (0.5 mg); which is a benzodiazepine derivative with highly potent anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant, and anxiolytic properties. To learn more click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Glipizide.

Can I Discontinue Glycomet 500
my fasting sugar ranges between 98-108 and 2 hours after food it comes between 120-140. for previous 2 months i have been taking the tables glycomet.I am doing exercise on daily basis apart form swimming. can i discontinue the medicine ## Have you consulted your doctor about this? When you are diabetic, it is very important that you discuss such issues, with your doctor, before stopping any medication. Out of control blood sugar levels can cause serious medical complications. At this point, while your readings have improved, it could be because the medication is doing its job and if you stop taking it, they may steadily start to rise, again.
Updated 4 years ago.

tiva metformin
for diabtes type 2 white metformin 500 mg bid caplet ## Yes, Metformin is an oral anti-diabetic drug (in the biguanide class). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... Just curious, but have you ever looked into any natural methods for controlling the diabetes? Type 2 diabetes can be "cured" on a raw food diet consuming lots of fruits, veggies, seeds and nuts. I hope this can shed some light for you for other options besides prescription meds. Please post back if you have any more questions or comments to add.
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

Glucovance substitute
Trying to verify that this pill is glucovance - Sandoz yellow round pill imprint COT 142 ## Should a diabetes patient having hypertension take Covance-D 50 mg Tablet once a day ? ## Does Covance-D 50 mg Tablet control blood glucose level of a diabetes cum hypertension patient while controlling the high blood pressure reading ? ## I am 49 a patient of diabetic and hypertension. Earlier i was taking Covence-AT as i also have the problem of Tachycarida. However, this time when i went my regular doctor was transferred and a new one had taken his place. He studied my prescription and prescribed Covence-D alonwith other medicines for diabetes. So I think A doctor is a better judge. I am taking my medicines. So I think you should not have any problem.
Updated 4 years ago in Glucovance.

M 3 Medicine
Dear Madam/Sir, I am from India and my aunt who has t2 diabetic patient for the past 13 years got massive heart attack last week and the doctor suggested new medication and include Januvia 50mg along with other cardac medicines and zoryl m2 and mixtured 30hm penfil for twice a day before food. I would like to know will the new medicine januvia will affect kidney or not. Please suggest me.
Updated 4 years ago in Januvia.

netformin
diabetics drug ## The correct drug name is Metformin, a generic for Glucophage. ## I have been prescribed Metformin for Type2 Diabetes. 1 - 500mg tablet, twice daily ( Breakfast and Dinner ) What are the possible side effects?? Thanks, Mark
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

melmet 500
this tablet is for which use is this is use full for conceiving ## I am having a difficult time locating this pill. Are there any other markings on the pill? What color is the pill? What is the shape of the pill? Any more information you give me will help me better in locating your pill. ## would like to know more about melmet 500mg ## What for Melmet 500 is prescribed and is it for men or women. Is it diabetic reductiion (reducing sugar level) tablet. What dosage ?
Updated 5 years ago.

unkown tablet or pill
yellow oblong pill marked 200 only on one side ## The yellow pill which you are describing is Rezulin (200 mg), which is used as an anti-diabetic and antiinflammatory drug. More details about this medication are available at: Do you have any other questions or comments concerning this drug? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Rezulin.

pioglit30
know more about this medicine ## I have been prescribed Ruxoglit-30 for diabetes treatment.Is it same as Pioglit-30?
Updated 5 years ago.

quinium
## asdf asdf ## This quinium is not a whole lot different from Agent Orange in Vietnam. I have diabetes due to agent orange.
Updated 5 years ago.

l l
my blood sugar varies from 130 fasting to 155 pp. i am taking semi glynase 1 tab daily before break fast and 1 tab before lunch. am i on the correct treatment ## i am diabetic i am taking gluconorm15 1-tab after meal as per my physician advice , my bloodsuger fasting-130 and pp-180 . before taking medicine my wt.is 62 kg my hight is 5'and3.5'' after taking this medicine my wt increase to 67.2 kg.I am exercising 1Hr in morning including 1/2hrs walking. I am taking normal diet as i am taking before starting the medicine, also i have excluded suger from my diet. Is this a side effect of drug for gaining wt. of my body ?
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

What Are The Differences Between Diamicron And Glucophage
My doctor originally prescribed Diamicron (60m) for my Type II diabetes but, more recently, my specialist prescribed Glucephage. What are the differences please? ## Diamicron contains the active ingredient Gliclazide, so it was a different medication than the Metformin in the Glucophage. If you didn't have good control of your blood sugar levels, your specialist might have wanted to switch you to this, because many people get very good results from it. However, it may cause side effects, such as: nausea, dizziness, stomach pain and flatulence. More details: Are there any other questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

Pristio 50 Mg
finished my script may 5 today 19th dr wants me to restart the drug after 2 weeks off and condition seems ok why restart? am also on mealin and atavin am diabetic type 1
Updated 5 years ago.

Dr Has Suggested Ecosprin 75 And Amlopress At To Me What For
i am 45 years old - female, hysteractotomy was done at the age of 35. Dr. suggested me ecosprin 75 and amlopres AT as i was suffering from pain in the left side of my body and my pressure was 180/110.what actually my problem is. ## i am diabetic type 2 and being control by tablets remained below 180 mg and have also blood pressure controlled by emlopres 5 mg with remiprill 2.5 mg .Doctor prescribed ecospsrin 75 mg dialy. my lipid profile is also in normal range. I have also pace maker three months ago due to bracdhcardia. what is the actual problem. whether it should continue medicine life long and can reduced them.
Updated 5 years ago.

cetapin
cetapin 500 mg ## Metformin is the acive ingredient in Cetapin. It is the first-line drug for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, particularly in overweight and obese people and those with normal kidney function, and evidence suggests it may be the best choice for people with heart failure. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## Have been taking Cetapin 1 gm daily for over two months. Ever since then I have been either constipated or have had stomach upset... vomitting followed later by watery loose motions... I wish to know whether it is due to Cetapin or is it because of Allegra 180 mg which also I am taking daily for skin rashes... ## IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECT OF THIS TAB ## tab cetapin was not dissol...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

diebitic pill
oval with 575 on one side ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Janumet; containing a combination of Metformin (500 mg) + Sitagliptin (50 mg). It is used to treat type 2 diabetes. You can more information by clicking on the link below... Please post back if you have any other questions or comments to add.
Updated 5 years ago in Janumet.

comparison of Windamet tablets and PIO M 15 tablets
I was taking Windamet tablets for diabetese which seems to have been withdrawn by the company.Now the Doctor has advised PIO M 15 tablets in its place. Can someone inform which tablet is better? ## Windamet contains Rosiglitazone and Metformin. The Rosiglitazone has been banned, due to the fact that is can cause sever cardiac problems. So, any medication that contains it has been removed from the market. PIO M 15 contains Metformin and Pioglitazone, which is in the same class of medications, but has not been proven to cause the same dangers. There isn't any one med that can be said to be better for any one person, than any other. You really just have to try it and see how it works for you. Are there any comments or questions? ## PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT AN ALTERNATIVE OPTION OF WINDAM...
Updated 5 years ago in Rosiglitazone.

Drop in glucose level when I miss perscribed dose
On two occasions I forgot to take my perscribed metformin at dinner time (3- 500 mg HCL ER). With in 2hrs. my glucose level dropped very low and had to get sugar into my system.. Why? Please if any one can help with this it would be appreciated Thanks.Also I take 1- Glipizide ER 5mg. first thing in the morning. ## You may ask your Doctor to reduce glyburid, to 1-or-2 mg it causes bs to drop real fast if you dont eat. I am diabetic too, on the same meds. Eat you breakfast or dont take the meds till u do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

BMS/6074
Yellow tablet, oval shape, BMS on one side an 6074 on the other, can you help me find what this is ! ## Help ## Hi Matt, Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glucovance; a combination of Glyburide + Metformin (5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glucovance.

WPI845
For diabetic ## MY HUSBAND IS DIABETIC AND I TRY TO LOOKING A MEDICINE FOR HEM THE SUGAR IS VERY HIGH AND DONT WANT THE INSULINE I NEED MORE CHOISE FOR MY HUSBAND. TANK YOU ## The pill in description is Glipizide ER (10 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... I also want to note that there are other natural options out there for treating diabetes. I would strongly urge you or your husband to look into a primarily raw fruit and vegetable diet. Fruits are the only carb source that will actually help "cure" diabetes. Don't just take my word for it. The info is all over the internet with doctoral sources for reference. :) If you have any other questions or c...
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

< Prev PageNext Page >