Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 114    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Rozutor F77 tab
it is being prescribed as a substitute for storvas 10. i want to know whether it is equally good or better than storvas 10 ## whether rozutor F77 is better or equally good as storvas10 ## Sir, please tell me Doctor has prescribed me this medicine. Rozutor F-77. For what purpose is this medicine. I am diabetic. I am taking other medicines also. I told Doctor that I am very easily gets worried. So he prescribed me with this medicine.
Updated 5 years ago.

Glyburide 5mg
I am prescribed GLYBURIDE-METFORMIN 2.5-500 MG but cant find it outside USA - Any alternate of this medicine?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

Bloating DIABETIC FOR THE PAST 7 YEASRS I AM 65 YEASRS OLD PACE MAKE FOR 2 MONTHS WEIGHT 300 POUNDS TRYING TO LOST WEIGHT BUT I AM NOT
I WAS ON METFORMIN FOR THE PAST 5 YEASRS MY DIABETES DR CHANGE PILLS FOR GLUMETZA 1000 AND JANUVIA 25MG FOR TWO WEEKS NOT HELPING ATILL LOTS OF BACK PAIN BLOATING STOMACH PAIN ## What has your doctor advised for losing weight? What else have you tried? Controlling your diet and getting proper exercise, as approved by your doctor, are really the only safe ways to do so. it can be difficult for diabetics to lose weight, what type of foods do you usually eat?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

I Use Regaba Bm For Diabetic Neuropathy But It Is Also A Wonder Drug Frozen Shoulder Infact Could Not Sleep At Night Due To Pain On My Shoulde
I use REGABA-BM for diabetic neuropathy but it is also a wonder drug for frozen shoulder. Infact I could not sleep at night due to pain on my shoulder but REGABA-BM blocks that pain
Updated 5 years ago.

Gemcal Forte For Diabetes
A few days back, I had a heavy feeling below and could not urinate. Terrified, I got a catheter installed, but surprisingly very little urine resulted. The doctor prescribed Leon 500 and Alfoo 10mg and advised sugar testing, Ultra Sound and routine urine test. Ultrasound was clear, In urine sugar was 300, RBC micro examination was Full Field. Then referred to M opd where blood sugar fasting & Hb1aC were prescribed. Gemcal & CAAT were given. Random sugar was 242, fasting was 151, HbA1C 9.8. Now the doctor has prescribed gemcal forte and CAAT 10mg. What I want to know, Should I go for second opinion? whether the gemcal forte is for diabetes (whereas on internet it does not say so). When asked to the doctor he said it is. Please give your opinion.
Updated 5 years ago.

Teva Metforminno 7267
BEEN TAKING METFORMIN7267,93 SOME TIME STARTEDWITH DIAHREA. WHEREIS PILL MADE? ## The products that Teva provides in the U.S. are manufactured here. How long have you been taking it? Diarrhea can be a normal side effect of using Metformin, along with nausea and flatulence. Learn more: ## Yes, it's Teva per Drugs.com. Teva products sold in the US are made in various countries including Israel, India, the Czech Republic, and the US. Using the link below (which I was directed to from Teva's US site), you'll see near the bottom that Teva metformin is manufactured in India. That seems to be the case for most generic versions of metformin these days. dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup.cfm?setid=3286eb86-9650-44b3-8353-847b4c803174
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Clonotril 0 5
I am a diabetic and hypertension patient for the last 20 years. My Glucose fluctuates from 45mg to 500mg.I am taking 3 Insuline injections daily. My doctor feels it may be due to tension and depression and have prescribed "clonotril-0.5"to get relief from depression.I am afraid by taking this medicine to feel when my glucose is getting low while sleeping. Please advise whether I should take this medicine and has any side effect. Thanks. ## Have you discussed your concerns with your doctor? They are really the only person qualified to advise you. And yes, all medication carries the risk of side effects, even over the counter items. Clonotril contains the active ingredient Clonazepam, which is a Benzodiazepine and its side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, headache and irrit...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

Side Effects Of Flavedon 20
I am Diabetic & recently had an Heart Attack. I am taling Glynase 5, Carbophage 1 Gm, Mignar 25 mg & Insuylin 30/70 14 units. My Cardialogist priscribed me Nitrocontin 2.6mg,Flavedon 20, echosprin 75 mg. Shoud I use Atorva 10 mg ? I have severe Back Ache & stomach Fullness. Pl advice me
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

Glimepiride Tablets 1mg
HOW MANY MINUTES BEFORE MEAL GLIMEPIRIDE 2 MG TO BE TAKEN SIMILARLY METFORMIN TIMING ## Glimepiride and Metformin are both oral antidiabetic medications. Ideally, you should take them just at the start of a meal, right before you start eating. The normal release tablets take about 15 to 20 minutes to start working, so by taking them this way, they will have a chance to start working, by the time you are finished with your meal, to better control your blood sugar levels. You may experience some side effects from these medications, such as: nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea and flatulence. Learn more: Are there any other questions? ## my husband takes metformin & glimepiride just this morning again he has swelling of the face. spent 24 hrs. in ICU for tongue swelling recently & still...
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

cinnamon
I would like to tell everyone who has diabetes, that my blood sugar was up to 110 four years ago and I have started sprinkling cinnamon in my coffee every morning. That is the only thing I changed, and my blood sugar is now 70 when fasting. I do watch my weight closely also. ## Cinnamon and Honey Bet the drug companies won't like this one getting around. Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Scientists of today also accept honey as a 'Ram Ban' (very effective) medicine for all kinds of diseases. Honey can be used without side effects for any kind of diseases. Today's science says that even though honey is sweet, when it is taken in the right dosage as a m...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

diabetes TREATMENT
I am 39 yrs female. my weight is 90 kg and have led a sedentary life and was also was stressed since 3-4 months . my blood sugar levels are 155 fasting and 243 post lunch. family history- paternal grandfather and 3 paternal aunts and 1 paternal uncle have had diabetes. the doctors have advised me no sugar, fried and moderate diet with regular walks for a month after which the tests will be repeated. Also put me on cetapin 500 two tablets morning and night. is this line of treatment correct. any other advice.? ## Hi Chandni, If you have type 2 diabetes, there are some other options out there for you. There is scientific evidence that Diabetes type 2 is caused by an excess of fat (not sugar) in the bloodstream, which then causes unstable blood glucose levels, an over-production of insulin...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

takeda
this pill helps lower bloodsuger ## Actually Takeda is the name of the pharmaceutical company, not the drug itself. The diabetes med that they manufacture is ActoPlus Met, this is combo drug of Metformin and Pioglitazone. Here is their website: Takeda ## Why is this medicine so expensive? A 90 day supply cost $945.68.
Updated 5 years ago in Actoplus Met.

1. Side Effects Of Glynase Mf 250mg 2.Side Effects Of Covance 50 3.. Side Effects Of Nebilong -H
Plesae tell me the side effects of the following tablets for Sugar and Blood Pressure :- 1. Glynase Mf 250mg 2. Covance 50 3.. Nebilong -H Awaiting your reply. Thanks Raman ## using covance 50 wice a day from a long time will it causes swelling of legs
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

WATER RETENTION AND WEIGHT INCREASE
Iam A Diabetic Since The Last 24 Years Presently 37 Old Taking Human Insulin 5050 Three Times Day In Following Dosage 25 Morning10 Units Noon Time And 30 At Night Pills Also Lipicard Av Vibact Morning Cardace H 5125 I Had Swelling All Over Feet My Weight Increased To 70 Kg From 55 During Past 8 Months Doctors Say There Is Retention Of Water Body How Can Get Back Original Structure
Updated 5 years ago.

Tribet 1
can i stop this tab after my glucose level comes down within 2 weeks
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

Vobose .2 antidiabitic tab
I wish to have information about antidiabitic tab. vobose.2 its side effects and how it works for a diabitic person ,which way it is different from other antidiabitic drugs. ## I wish to have information about antidiabitic tab. vobose.2 its side effects and how it works for a diabitic person ,which way it is different from other antidiabitic drugs. ## how does the drug vobose 0.3 helps in diabetes and what are the side effects of this drug? ## Vobose (Voglibose) is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor used for lowering post-prandial blood glucose levels in people with diabetes mellitus. Voglibose delays the absorption of glucose and thereby reduces the risk of macrovascular complications. Postprandial hyperglycemia (PPHG) is primarily due to first phase insulin secretion. Alpha glucosidase in...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

Tri Glynase 2
IF MY BLOOD SUGAR LABEL IS UNDER CONTROL,THEN SHOULD I TAKE TRIGLYNASE-2? ## You should follow your doctor's instructions. Have they told you to continue taking it? Tri Glynase contains Metformin and Pioglitazone, both of which are oral antidiabetic medications, but the relevant issues is that this medication may just be maintaining your blood sugar at normal levels. It may start to go up, again, if you stop taking it. There is no cure for diabetes.
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

Metzok 50
i'm 42 yrs old female nd hav been taking metzok 50 for the past 3 yrs ..my bp is now normal nd so can i stop the medicine......does taking metzok 50 cause joint pain ## I am 62, female diabetic taking Metzok 50 since last three years along with losar 50. My BP is almost normal. Can I stop losar 50 and continue only Metzok 50? ## Both of you should consult your respective doctors. The issue here is that the medication may be only maintaining your blood pressure at a normal level and, without treatment, it may start to elevate again, which may be dangerous. In addition, an abrupt cessation of this medication could cause rebound effects, which may result in severely elevated blood pressure and heart rate, which could cause heart attack or stroke. What have your doctors advised?
Updated 5 years ago.

Glycomet 500 Use
what is the use of glycomet sustain release tablet: when it is used? n Y? ## Glycomet contains the active ingredient Metformin, which is an oral antidiabetic medication that is used to help lower and control blood sugar levels. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Thioctacid 600 Mg
PLEASE CAN YOU INDICATE EXACTLY WHAT THIS MEDICATION IS ALL ABOUT, I AM LED TO BELIEVE THAT THIS MEDICATION IS SUPPOSED TO HELP WITH DIABETIC NEUROPATHY. ## Have you tried asking your doctor, or pharmacist? Unfortunately, this isn't used in the U.S. and Canada, so I can't find any detailed information on it. Does anyone else know what this is and what it's used for? ## Actully I am informed that this medication is infact used in the USA as apparently Doctors would nromally start the pacient with injections, then switch to pills.
Updated 5 years ago.

< Prev PageNext Page >

Discuss Diabetes

Discuss: Diabetes

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 23 May 2012.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.