Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 94    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
Subrahmanyam
I am suffering hypertension and diabetics. The medications i am taking include Glycomet GP1 one tablet in the morning before breakfast. Afternoon i was advised to take Trilopace. Night I am taking Glycomet 500Sr one tablet, Lipicard AV one tablet and Ecosprin AV one tablet. Is it advisable to take two tablets morning and night containing metformin and night two tablets containing Atorvastatin. ## The Metformin is usually taken 2 to 3 times a day, depending on what is required to control your diabetes. The Atrovastatin is usually taken once a day, but there may be a reason your doctor has you taking more, have you ask them about it? Drug details: ## i am overweight,daily 30 to 45 min walking, diabetes2(past5year),now tgl increase(past10year),mild HT(Sometime),gas trouble(due to heavy fat...
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

I45 round
white, round, ## Located a match to a white round pill with I45 on it, it's 500 mg of Metformin Hydrochloride. Metformin is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. It is the first-line drug of choice for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, particularly in overweight and obese people and those with normal kidney function. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

sitagliptin
lesser in cost drug in replacement for sitagliptin (januvia)
Updated 4 years ago in Januvia.

R752
oval peach ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (2.5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Glyburide.

BMS6063/500
oval, white ## The pill in description is called Glucophage XR (500 mg); which is a generic of Metformin used as an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Glucophage.

side effects of glb/metform
I have been taking this medication for two years. I'm a vegetarian and the 500mg is too strong. It's makes me dizzy. Therfore, I cut it up in four pieces. I asked my doctor to lower the mg but he refuses. My blood sugar reading is excellent. Should I continue to take this medication?
Updated 4 years ago in Glyburide + Metformin.

high phosphorous
my recent semi annual blood work came back 'perfect' (not bad for a 66 yr old type2 Diabetic, and a recently diagnosed COPD patient! all tests were good/normal except for a 'high' phosphorous reading...I also had blood in my urine! (first time ever) my Dr. ordered more blood work/urinalysis. I did some internet research and am now concerned about my KIDNEYS, should I be? and should I re assess my vitamin/minerals supplements for excessive vit D ? ## I submitted a question about a week ago, but have had no response, so heres an update..my Phosphorous level , seems to have 'corrected' (repeated blood test) ! the result this time was my 'Magnesium' level was too high..Doc. put me on magnesium by mouth ...followed by another blood test (did this a.m.!) he wil...
Updated 4 years ago.

R 753
Pill, diabetes, different from previously received medication. Trying to determine if this medication is a substitute for Glucovance ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Glucovance.

Glimepiride
white dumbbell shape; R B on one side; 4 9 on other side; indentation down middle to split easier ## Just to confirm, the pill in description is Glimepiride (2 mg). Glimepiride is a medium-to-long acting sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Glimepiride.

cor/164
small pink rouns pill ## The pill in description is Glimepiride (1 mg). Glimepiride is a medium-to-long acting sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

glypizde ER
Small orange pill with WPI 844 on the pill ## Just to clarify, the orange pill in description is Glipizide ER (5 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

G 3725
round with G over 3725 - scored on back ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide (1.25 mg). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

flat white pill 92 01
it is a flat white pill. 92 01 on one side and the capital letter I on the other side. ## The pill in description is Glipizide (5 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

ANORX674
WHITE THICK PILL WITH ANORX674 ON ONE SIDE AND 500 ON THE OTHER ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

R-752
small yellow pill ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (2.5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

glipizide er wpi 845
tiny white pill. Is it the same as glipizide er 873? Are they both 10mg? Are they both ER? ## Research I have gathered shows both pills to be ER (extended release) as well as 10 mg each. Do you have any other questions or information to add? Please post back if you do...
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

urbanol under Atkins diet
My son is on Atkins diet (no glucose is a aloud) and cannot have Lactose as well. Where can i find a copy of the Urbanol drug data paper (patient leaflet)? i need to know the exact composition of the drug. ## We live in Israel. my son is on Lactose diet and suffer from epilepsy. one of the drugs our Dr. suggested was Frisum. but Frisum contains Lactose.I found out that there is a generic drug called Urbanol (exist in South Africa) that doesn't contain Lactose. I am trying to verify it. if this is the case I will try to get the drug for him. In addition, my son is on Atkins diet and I need to know if Urbanol contain glucose and if it does, how much. thanks Rotem ## The active ingredient in Urbanol is Clobazam. However, since it is not available in the U.S., I do not know what the ina...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

round white tablet 66 772 one side
round white tablet, split tab with 66 over 772 on one side, blank on other side ## GG 772 contains 10mgs of Glipizide, an antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and low blood sugar. Read more: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

glimiperide
round green scored with 93 on one side and7255 on the other side ## The pill in description is Glimepiride (2 mg). Glimepiride is a medium-to-long acting sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

round 850
round white pill with 350 on one side and bms 6070 onthe other ## The pill in description is Glucophage (850 mg); a generic for Metformin hydrochloride, which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

< Prev PageNext Page >