Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page  Page of 91 Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
round white BMS 6060 / 500
Can someone please identify a round white tablet with BMS 6060 on one side and 500 on the other? ## Located a match it's Glucophage 500 mg, the main use for metformin is in the treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

white RO scored
have a round, white tablet, scored on one side, RO on the other. Looks almost exactly like ratio-oxycocet, or ratio-metformin, just a little thinner
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

purple pill with PAL on it
I have a round purple tablet with PAL on one side of it and the letter M on the other. Need to know what kind of pill it is. ## Located a match it's Metanx, which is a prescription medication made by Pamlab that contains L-methylfolate, methylcobalamin and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate. It is indicated for the treatment of endothelial dysfunction and hyperhomocysteinemia. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

given new metformin
was on white roung 397500 for years which made me sick for years now they gives me white oval apo 500. can't sleep, sweats, tire, aches.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin Hydrochloride + Sitagliptin Phosphate.

Januvamet
diabetes ## I am taking Januvamet for Type 2 diabetes. I've been having a lot of trouble swallowing due to an over-abundance of mucous. Could this be from the Januvamet? ## Yes, it could be causing it. One of the active ingredients in this medication is Sitagliptin and it is known to cause cold-like symptoms. If it becomes particularly bothersome, I suggest you speak to your doctor. ## I have been taking januvamet for several months.I am getting daily cramps in my lower pelic area and pain in my left side at my waist in the back. Could this be from the medicine?
Updated 5 years ago.

gp 124
round white ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

n 34 round on one side the other side a 5
n 344 on one side the other side a 5 ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide (5 mg). Glyburide is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

glutathione tablet incyto
my mom is diabetic and BP patient n Doctors prescribes so much medicine,due to tht many copmlications arrived like swelling in legs and sevier gas problem.i have name of some which taking by mom ,can help to give infomation abt these drug like for wht they are given by Dr.----- these are diomicron-MR 60MG OZOMET-DS 16M TOZAAR R-5 ESAMLO 5MG ADTROL PLUS EVION-LC GLUTATHIONE TAB INCYTO BETNESOL ACARBOSE TAB- GLUCAR 25. so these r medicines n i think ,these r too much so can u help me give information abt these drug so i can reduce some of these . i'm asking u this bcoz dr. is not ready to reduces any of these drug n don't try to understands the complication. thankin you n waiting for ur reply. ## Since some of these are not available in the US, the information I can find on them i...
Updated 5 years ago in Acarbose.

tazloc
i wanna know exactly for what purpose it is recommended,n how it helps in the treatment ## I am a diabitic patient since 9 years. at present glucose readings :fasting 89 and 2 hour post prandial 174 mg/dl. Last 6 months it was observed that protien loss in urine i.e. Microalbumin 66.90 mcg/mL. I need your suggestions please.( at present I am using Ameryl 2 m 1+1, Listril 2.5 , Atorva 10 mg and Loprin 75 mg, )
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

NEED TO NO
R753 oblong blue pill. what is this drug ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

xyloper
is xyloper capsule hematinic safe for a pregnant woman as a multivitamins? ## xylopher multivitamins-iron-calcium is it safe for a pregnant women to take this?I research for it i couldn't found it,no details..
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Amaryl
For diabetis, no side effects which is rare for me, however I've gained 15 lbs which makes my sugar go up? I'm normally diet controlled? any suggestions?
Updated 5 years ago in Amaryl.

48 93 white oval pill
big oval pill white 1000 on one side and 4432 on the other side ## The pill in description marked 48 93, is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you. ## I can clarify the other pill in description marked 4432 1000, is also Metformin hydrochloride (1000 mg).
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Juvia
Juvia for Type 11 Diabetes/ any info on this my doctor wants me to take it
Updated 5 years ago.

Is it alright to take this RX along with a Diphenh
I have prescription for the Metanx, nerve regeneration. Any possible side effects of Diphenhydramine 25 mg HCI; supposedlyit blocks communication between nerve cells. ## Side effects of Diphenhydramine include: Profound drowsiness, along with the possibilities of motor impairment, dry mouth and throat, flushed skin, rapid or irregular heartbeat, blurred vision at nearpoint owing to lack of accommodation, abnormal sensitivity to bright light, pupil dilation, and urinary retention. Please note that this is not a complete list of side effects; however you can view more information about Diphenhydramine, as well as the full list of side effects by visiting the link below... As far as its coherence with Metanx, I would urge you to consult your doctor just to be safe. If you have any more que...
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

metanex
neuropathy diabetic nerve problems ## I have Type 2 diabetes with Peripheral Neuropathy in my feet. I read about a cliininal trial using Metanas. Would I be able to try Metanex on my own? ## Metanx is available only by prescription in the US. Metanx Click Here ## I would be working through a physician using the Metanx. I was interested in reviews from anyone using it now. Does it work? ## need reduce price metanex ## it's been a miracle drug for me
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

cot 141
orange ## Cor 141 contains 2.5mgs of Glyburide and 500mgs of Metformin, a generic for Glucovance, this is an oral antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, headache and low blood sugar. You can read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

66/772
little white pill one side blank one side 66/772 ## GG 772 contains 10mgs of Glipizide, a generic for Glucotrol, this is an oral antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, headache and low blood sugar. Do you have any other questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

norsulin
Pink color, pill, oblong in size about 15mm long ## How effective norsulin is for diabetic person ## Norsulin contains the active ingredients Metformin and Glipizide, they have both been proven effective at helping lower blood sugar, when combined with diet and exercise. Common side effects may include: nausea, headache, diarrhea and stomach cramping. You can read more on these medications here: Do you have any other questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

93 7214 white pill
white pill ## This tablet contains 1000mgs of Metformin, a generic for Glucopgage, this is an oral anti-diabetic drug. Common side effects may include: nausea, low blood sugar, diarrhea and flatulence. You can read more here: Did you have any other questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

1 << Prev 72 73 74 75 76 77  78 79 80 81 82 Next >> 91

Discuss Diabetes

Discuss: Diabetes

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *