Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 104    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Can Omnacortil will increase Diabetes
i was not suffering from diabetes earlier bt when i started to take omnacortil tablet this problum occurs,and there is also increase in sugar level day by day,so please suggest wht to do,pls help me out ,i m waiting for ur kind and prompt reply, thanking u, Gurdeep Singh Mankoo
Updated 4 years ago.

Pye M
I have irrwegular periods. i would like to know why doctor has prescribed PYE-M tablet ## Pye-M contains the active ingredients Metformin and Pioglitazone, it is actually an oral anti-diabetic agent. However, did the doctor suggest that you may have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? Because these medications have also sometimes been used to successfully treat the symptoms associated with that, which could be what's causing your irregular periods. Common side effects to the medication can include: nausea, drowsiness, flatulence and low blood sugar. Learn more: ## Few months back I had polycystic ovaries but then my follicle matured.. but now again my doctor recommend zolid plus ..should I be taking it? As I had lost weight due to loose motions after taking metformin for a month.. i am 120...
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

white pill 4331
egg shaped - imprint 4331 - 500 on reverse side ## The white oval pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

once daily janumet
I'm taking Janumet at strength 1000/50 twice a day. I have read that the company starts doing once daily tablets of this pill. Is it already on market? My doctor doesn't know anything about this. Is someone heard something? How can I received it and what strength are available.
Updated 5 years ago in Janumet.

trigabantin tablet
i was suggested NEUROPIL 100 TAB by the physician. due to unavailibilt of this tablet, the pharmacist has suggested Trigabantin 100. are both the tablet same in composition ## I am a diabetic patient.unable to walk due to weakness. it is told that nervous system is not cooperating. so it is suggested to use this trigabantin. please suggest me whether it is the right medicine.
Updated 5 years ago.

My Son 29 Yrs Was Loosing Weighht For The Past 2 Years Lost 20 Kg He Diagnosed With Daibetic Type Recently
My Son 29 Yrs Was Loosing Weight For The Past 2 Years & Lost 20 Kg .He was Diagnosed With Diabetic Type 2 Recently. In our family no one is diabetic. I am worried, now what to do ? Can any one help me please ? ## I am located at Indore (Madhya Pradesh). Now on Doctor's he taking insulin morning 16 point & night 6 point. His level is now FF > 88 & PP > varies from 120 to 180
Updated 5 years ago.

Diabetic Medicine
hai, i am sahithi and i am 24 years old and weight 84 kilograms, so as to reduce my weight doctor prescribed me acrabose tablets, but i realised that i am having stomach aches for last 2 - 3 days, plz reply, are any side effects are there?
Updated 5 years ago.

Vamin Glucose
what is the drug study ofVamin Glucose 500cc? ## This medication is unavailable in the U.S. and I am sorry to say that other countries do not regulate their prescription drugs as strictly as the FDA does. That said, finding information on them is very difficult, since there are no databases which list them all, like there are for U.S. prescription drugs. I was however able to locate limited information about this medication. It is available to use by method of injection. And the ingredients in Vamin Glucose include the following: Amino Acids Calcium Chloride Dextrose Anhydrous Magnesium Sulfate Potassium Chloride Potassium Hydroxide Sodium Hydroxide I'll be sure to post back if I am able to locate anymore info on this. Hope this helps!
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

cor141
orange tablet ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Glyburide + Metformin (2.5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

Tribet 2mg + AZTOR 10mg and Repace H 50mg
My mother is 72 years old. My mother's blood sugar level is 215 before fasting and 300 above after fasting. Mt mother takes Tribet 2mg + AZTOR 10mg and Repace H 50mg. Now shall i do to control her increased blood sugar levels. ## Have you consulted her doctor? Good blood sugar control usually requires a mix of medications, along with diet and exercise. Tribet-2 contains the active ingredients Glimepiride, Pioglitazone and Metformin, these are all oral antidiabetic medications, used to help lower and control blood sugar. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, weight changes and abdominal pain. Learn more: Aztor contains the active ingredient Atorvastatin, it is used to help lower cholesterol and it may cause side effects, such as nausea, headache, dizziness and joint/muscle a...
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

drugs from Mexico
actos ## Is drugs from Mexico safe? ## phene *k ( phetermine) 30 mg seems to be ok for me, it has been 9 wks and i have lots of energy, an increased sex drive, and lost 25 lbs , i take it very early in the am about 6:30 am go to work 9-6 5 days per wk... i sleep fine however...i drink about 4 coffees per day. Sometimes if i take a pill later than 9 or 10 , I wont sleep til very late. No jitters, or appetite...you must eat something. I stayed away from all dairy and drank lots of water and took xtra multiple vitamins.
Updated 5 years ago in Actos.

Jalra M 50
sir i am only 27 and am sufrring from type 2 diabetes ,doctir prescribe me 2 take jalra 50 once a day ,my Q is if i start taking jalra50 ,does it mean tht i becum dependent on d same medicine,.r i cn quit it ny tym ,if i control my sugar level by doing physical activities ## Jalra-M contains Vidagliptin and Metformin, both of which are oral antidiabetic medications used to help lower and control blood sugar. And if your blood sugar is going high, it is very important to bring it down, to prevent the organ and nerve damage that can occur from this condition. Diet and exercise may not do it as fast as the medication. However, there are many people that do manage to use diet and exercise to bring it under control and eventually get to the point where they no longer need medications. Theref...
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Side Effect Of Jalra M 50
I am a Type I diabetic. My diabetes was detected when I was 28 yrs old. Presently I am taking Insulin Humalog Plain thrice a day before every meal, my dose is 5 -10 - 5 units and also I take 18 units of Lantus Insulin at night. Can JALRA be taken as a replacement for the three injections i am taking before every meal. ## ya sure you can go for jalra, but you consult with your doctor... there is also another option for you which is onglyza 5 mg... ## Jalra M contains Vidagliptin and Metformin, which are both oral antidiabetic agents and, as kannan said, you should check with your doctor, before making any medication changes. The main problem is that oral medications are effective, but they are not usually as effective as insulin shots and, therefore, if you currently require insulin to c...
Updated 5 years ago in Onglyza.

Pioglit 30 and its side effect along with insuline
insuline base diabetic patient.Taking Insuline Actrapid (20+20+20)unit daily(mor.+ Noon+night)before meal along with one GELVUS 50 mg twice daily.Insuline INSULATOR 28 unit at night after meal.Sugar uncontrolled.If I take Pioglit 30 mg sugar become normal .Is there any side effect.One of the renouned Dr. of Channai stopped the above drug. Reson not known.Can you explain in brief.
Updated 5 years ago.

Nite Bites
Where can Nite Bites be purchased? ## I don't think Nite Bites are available anymore. Try Extend bars. You can order online or buy at Target. They are very similar. Slow release of carbs.
Updated 5 years ago in Nite Bite Timed-Release Glucose.

THREE IN ONE TABLET
I am a diabetic patient since last 1 year. I am consuming glimaday 2 twice a day but still i do not find much result in sugar levels. I also have blood pressure and my cholorestrol level is also a bit high. I want a tablet where all the three can be in one.
Updated 5 years ago.

Levemir
if myristic acid, is bad for colestral levels, why is it in my, levemir insulin , and will it harm me taking levemir
Updated 5 years ago in Levemir.

chlorthalid side effects
I am a Diabetic and my glucose level has risen 60 plus points since I started this med.Will this med cause the increase in my glucose level? PLEASE answer the question for me. ## Chlorthalidone is a diuretic used to help control high blood pressure and reduce edema. That said, yes, there is a warning about diabetics using this, because it can affect your blood sugar levels. Have you spoken to your doctor about this issue? ## Is gout a side effect of Chlorthalid?
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

Glycomet Gp1 Morning And metformin SR 500 at night
My sugar level fbs is 144 and pp is 177. Give me advice about the medicine. regards Satya Narayan Mohapatra ## why metformin tablets given to PCoD patients
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Zoryl 1 Side Effects
when to take this medicine? How to use it? ## This contains the active ingredient Glimepiride, it is an oral antidiabetic medication, used to help lower and control blood sure. The normal usage is listed as being taken in the morning, just before you eat breakfast, that way it has a chance to start working, as you eat and help control the effects the food has on your blood sugar. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, stomach pain and flatulence. Learn more: Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

< Prev PageNext Page >