Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 93    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
A12
ROUND WHITE PILL WITH THE IMPRINT A ON ONE SIDE AND 12 ON THE OTHER ## This is Metformin 500mgs, a generic for Glucophage. This is a drug used to treat Diabetes. ## I take 500 metformin for my diabetes, and its usually a oblong pill. the pharmacy gave me a round pill with A on one side and 12 on the other. is this right?? thanks
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

glimer
what is the side effect of glimer 1mg tablet ## Glimer contains the active ingredient Glimepiride, this is an antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, low blood sugar and diarrhea. Read more: IS there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 4 years ago in Glimepiride.

pfizer 411
white diamond with a line on one side and pfizer 411 on other side ## The pill in description is noted to be Glucotrol (5 mg); a generic for Glipizide, which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Glucotrol.

formin
mp/753 ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (1000 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

white oval pill one side has 93 the other side has 48 ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

metformin extended
White oval shape 7267 on one side and 93 on the other side ## Yes, this contains 500mgs of Metformin CR, a generic for Glucophage XR, this is a controlled released, antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, headache and low blood sugar. You can read more on the medication here: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

metformin HCI
generic glucophage...wondering is this the time released version ## I have no history in diabetic family. my glucose reading is 134
Updated 4 years ago in Metformin.

semiglynase Tablet
I am diabetic. My FBS is 200mg.BP140/78. Is semiglynase suitable for diabetic control?
Updated 5 years ago.

glyburide/metformin
COT 142 ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill marked COR 142 to be Glyburide + Metformin (5 mg - 500 mg). Glyburide + Metformin is used in the treatment of type II diabetes. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

WHITE
WHITE ROUND COATED PILL HAS A TRIANGLE A SHAPE ABOVE 574 ## The pill in description is Fortamet (500 mg); a generic for Metformin, which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Fortamet.

renatab vitamins / renatab 10
Fef: medication tablets labeled Renatab 10. Whet is the purpose of this when prescribed in conjunction with Diabetes T 2 therapy ## i want to know more about medication and their indication as well as the side effects
Updated 5 years ago.

rdy blue 322
what is it for ## The pill in description is Glimepiride (4 mg). Glimepiride is a medium-to-long acting sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

unexplained positive for urine alcohol
No consumption of alcohol in a Type 1 diabetic who tested positive for alcohol. Please list possible contributing factors.
Updated 5 years ago.

white oval 10 a 4432
the pill has an oveal shape and it has two triangles and also say 4432 and 1000 and it is white ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (1000 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

egfr 59
>59 means greater than 59 so I think you're ok. CKD is chronic kidney disease. It seems like as long as your number is over 59 then you should be fine. I got the same result. I'm going to check with my doctor at my next check up but it's nothing to worry about I'm sure. I don't know why they put that note on blood tests, though. It just causes unnecessary worry. My family has diabetes and kidney disease - my grandma died of kidney failure - so it freaked me out enough to do a little research.
Updated 5 years ago.

danzen Ds
nezkil 600mg 1+0+1 Glucophage 500mg 1+0+1 Ammaryl 3mg 1+0+1/2 Phlogin 50mg 1+0+1 Fortzaar 100mg 0+0+1
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

GG 771
small white round scored ## The pill in description is Glipizide (5 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

Reactions
I read something about taking Metanx and not taking calcium pills. What about TUMS and what about Potassium pills? does anyone know about those?
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

white oval tablet with ap01000
white oval shape ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride (1000 mg). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

metformin 1000 mg tablets
white oval tablets with a lines down the center one side 10 line 00 other side two triangels and the tops meet each other then the number 4432 after the triagels and two lines on each side of the four ## Metformin 1000mg by Teva used for sugar diabetes ## That is correct, the hourglass logo was for Ivax Pharmaceuticals, which is now owned by the Teva Corporation. This medication is used to help lower and control blood sugar. Common side effects may include: nausea, diarrhea, cramps and flatulence. Read more: Are there any questions?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

< Prev PageNext Page >