Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 107    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
BEYODETA
WHAT IS BEYODETA ## Did you mean Byetta? If so, it contains the active ingredient Exenatide, it is an injection that is used to help treat diabetes. Side effects may include: injection site soreness, nausea, dizziness and low blood sugar. Learn more:
Updated 5 years ago in Byetta.

What specialists treat the WHOLE patient?
My mom's being treated by several different docs for various problems--endocrinologist, diabetes spec, cardiologist, etc. She takes almost 25 pills a day, as a result. None of her docs--her primary care doc included--seems to look at the entirity of her condition. I'm worried about drug interactions, etc. as she's always nauseous, doesn't have enough energy to get out of bed most days, etc. Is there some sort of specialist that will analyze the WHOLE patient, including diet/prescriptions/medical conditions/activity, etc, rather than just treating one element of her health? ## That really should be the job of her primary care doctor, does she have one? And is she getting them all filled at the same pharmacy? Because, if she is, they will automatically check for any possib...
Updated 5 years ago.

Matanx 25mg/ 2.8mg/ 2mg tablet
I would like to know what I pay for 90 above tablets? ## I'm sorry, but this site does not manufacture, nor sell any products. The price for Metanx can vary, depending on where you live and which pharmacy you are purchasing it from. There is one person affiliated with the company that has posted on our site, to help some of our users and he provided a phone number for a discount program, so you might want to look into it, it's through Brand Direct Health and the number is 1-866-331-6440. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

valparin chrono
Symtoms for which it is prescribed ? ## valparin chrono side effects ## VALPARIN CHRONO MEDICINE SIDE EFFECTS ## i'm using valaparine chrono for about 3 yrs now for these three years i didin't get the sickness.but i feel so tired and having commom cold so often.i feel unconfortable and my bood sugar level is 233.i heard that due to medine also sugar level can b increased.doctor didn't give me medicine for diabetes.please let me know what i have to do.thank u. ## consult an ENT Dr as well as an ENDOCRINOLOGIST AS soon as possible ## iam taking valparin chrono 200mg in morning and same dose in night for past 6 years in these periods i am not affected by any sickness,but now iam feeling very tired,how to overcome this? ## i have been using valparin chrono / valparin / epilex 50...
Updated 5 years ago.

Mylan 62
White pill stamped with Mylan 62. ## Did you mean to say Mylan G2 by chance? To view an image click here As you can see, this pill has the marking G 2 at the bottom; but the G could appear to be a 6, depending on the cosmetic condition of the pill. MYLAN G2 is identified as Glipizide (10 mg). Let me know if this looks like your pill.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

Pioglit
my fasting sugar is 150 mgdl. im taking 1.5 tablet of glynase bd and 500mg metformin bd. iwant to take pioglit 5mg od. will this reduse my fasting blood suger
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

White Oblong Pill Triangle 571
I found a pill that is white, oblong with a triangle and 571 imprinted on one side and 500 on the other. I am suuming 500 is the mg. ## The pill in description is Metformin hydrochloride ER (500 mg); which is an oral anti-diabetic drug in the biguanide class. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Iching Ans Rash On Body
skin radish due to iching on body unable to bear . suggest medicine. ## Iching on body causes radish line on skin and after some time it disappears . Is it due to Drug METNAX which i use to take for burning sensation and pain on foot and lower part of knee.I am diabetic since 25 years and 75 years old ## Have you consulted a doctor? They are the only person who would be able to help you get to the root of the problem. It could be caused from the Metanx or something in it, or it could be entirely unrelated and a definitive answer can't be given from just the limited information in a post on the internet. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

Substitutions
Is there a cheaper substitute for this? I am a dialysis patient and have some peripheral neuropathy. I have been taking this vitamin for years but it is too expensive for me. ## Metanx is a nutritional supplement that contains B vitamins, specifically, 2.8mgs of B9, 25mgs of B6 and 2mgs of B12, in specific forms. Thus, you'd need something that contains them in the same amounts. Have you tried talking to your doctor or pharmacist to see if there are any alternatives available? There is no generic, that I know of, but there are other products that contain these same nutrients. ## Hi, I work with Metanx. Maybe I can help? There is no generic for Metanx. Metanx has a unique formulation of the active forms of folate (l-methylfolate), B6 (Pyridoxal 5' phosphate) and B12 (Methylcobala...
Updated 5 years ago in Metanx.

divido
What is the use of divido tablets ## I've been sufering from annoying Urinary Inflammation Pain every time I go to the bathroom. is it ok to use one of those: Minispirin Glucophage Davido
Updated 5 years ago in Glucophage.

metformin 500mg APOT
I was taking Metformin 500MG (APOT). This brand is impossible for me to find. I now take Metformin 500MG (TEVA). This brand (TEVA) makes me sick and I have been taking it for one year and my body has not been able to adjust to it. Please help me find the (APOT) brand. It was a oblong-shaped tablet imprinted with APO500 on one side and MET on the other side. Please help me!!!!!! I have tried other brands and they make me even sicker. ## i have some of Metformin 500MG (APOT) 88 to be positive i dont need them anymore they took and puy me on a 1000mg contact me ## I was taking Metrormin HCL Tabs by TEVA and that is the only brand that agrees with my body. Where can I buy them.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

glucovance and urine drug test
recently i went for a urine drug test to be hired for a job, i forgot to tell the drug tester i am diabetic and my medication is glucovance 5/500 i have not recieved word from the job and am growing concerned my medication gave my test bad results. my question is will the diabetic medication glucovance 5/500 have an effect on my urine drug test? ## Neither the Gluburide, nor the Metformin in Glucovance are known to cause false positives on drug tests. However, if you are having any type of kidney problem, that could cause false positives. Where you taking anything else?
Updated 5 years ago in Glucovance.

Trigabantin for Knee Pain
Dear sir, I am suffering from Knee Joint Pain since five years. Nextly I became a diabetic patient after I got operated bye pass to my heart. I am using this Trigabantin 300, as I was advised by my Diabetis Doctor. Will it be alright to use this Trigabantin Daily ?
Updated 5 years ago.

It little white pill with wpl 845
little white pill with wpl or wpi 845 on it ## The pill in description marked wpi 845 is Glipizide ER (10 mg); which is an oral medium-to-long acting anti-diabetic drug from the sulfonylurea class. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

D Rise In Diabetics
I am a diabetic,. Blodd sugar level comes 163mg 2 hrs after food to 261 normaly after using Human Mixard aInj. 40uts morning and 35 uts. night and using Gluconorm Tab one morning every day. I am every day becomes sleepy mode and my legs ( Tharipu in malayalam). whether i can use D rise ? ## Have you discussed it with your doctor? I can't find anything about a produce or medication listed under the name D-Rise, or something similar, so I don't know what it contains, or what it is used for. And since you are diabetic and on other medications, it is very important to check with our doctor, before adding anything else.
Updated 5 years ago.

Triglynase
My mother has diabetes and hypertension. She is taking GP1 half tablet before Breakfast for Diabetes and Amloz 5mg for BP. Her Blood Sugar is F-105 and PP-165. But she is having some Skin Problem (boils) we checked up it to Skin Specialist and after Skin Biopsy test he found "Lymphomonnuclear Cells and Marked Pigment Incontinence. Now he did a slight change with Diabetes Mediecene he prescribed "Triglynase" full tablet against half tablet of GP1. Also my mother recently had Kidney Infection in June- July. Now it has cured. But we take care of Serum Creteniene and her regular meal. Pls. suggest "Triglynase" is the right change for this. Also he prescribed one more tablet for Skin. ## Has she double checked the medication change with her regular doctor? In actuality, I...
Updated 5 years ago.

Symvastatinsside Effects
I am diabetic type 2 ( for last 5 years ). I take symvastatin and feel it is causing rapid muscle wastage. My skin on arms and legs looks like a 15th century parchment. I am 72 years old and am not ready for 'old age' . None of my contemporaies are aging. Is anyone else suffering same effects ?
Updated 5 years ago.

Glimaday Forte
With Gimaday Forte, My fasting sugar is 145 & PP sugar is 128.My HBA1c is 6.5.What should I do to bring down my fasting sugar to with in normal limits? ## Glimaday Forte contains the active ingredients Glipizide and Metformin, which are oral antidiabetic medications, used to help lower and control blood sugar. As to the fasting blood sugar, how long were you fasting? It is normal, when someone is a diabetic and fasts for a long period of time, for their blood sugar to raise, as the body is trying to then burn existing sugar stores for energy and a reading of 145 is not really unusual in such instances. A prolonged fast caused a kind of bouncing with blood sugar levels. After an initial period of time, your sugar will start to drop, but then it will eventually raise up, when, as I st...
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

Difference Between Gp1 And Blisto 1mg Tablet
my father is 80 years old he taking glimepiride GP1 tablet. Doctor suggest tablet Blisto 1mg. what is the difference between gp1 and blisto. which is best tablet. what is the side effect of these tablets. please tel me and the blood sugar not in control before food 150 after food (2 hours later) 250. ## There is no difference between the regular GP1 tablet and the regular Blisto tablet, they both contain the active ingredient Glimepiride. Are you sure the doctor didn't want him to switch to Blisto-MF? It contains both Glimepiride and Metformin. The normal side effects can include: nausea, dizziness, headache and flatulence. And as to the blood sugar levels, is he also watching what he eats? Is he staying away from sweet foods, such as candies, fruits and fruit juice? Is he keeping h...
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

found light blue oblong pills in my son's backpack/
pills found in my son's bag. they are oblong with GLYBUR on one side and scored in half on other side. ## This tablet contains 5mgs of Glyburide, also called Glibenclamide, it is an oral antidiabetic medication used to help lower and control blood sugar. Side effects may include: nausea, headache, dizziness and flatulence. Read more: Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

< Prev PageNext Page >