Cytotec Tab

Mitch Says:

I'm 1month pregnant.i want to abort it.its ok if i used cytotec tab?i want to knw how to used that med.

Page of 1    Sorted By:

mai Says:

1 month pregnant,i take 2tab.around 3am today and 2tab.in my vagina,but until now i feel only pain in my back and stomach? but there's no bleeding.its ok or not? pls help me.

Verwon Says:

I am not sure I get the complete gist of what you're saying here, but just to be on the safe side, I am going to state that Cytotec is NOT supposed to be inserted anywhere, it should be SWALLOWED.

Cytotect contains the active ingredient Misoprostol, this is used to help prevent ulcers and to induce labor and cause abortion.

Common side effects may include: nausea, cramping, vaginal bleeding and diarrhea.

You can read more here:

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Cytotec/­

Do you have any other questions?

raja Says:

my wife havi 1month abortion. we don't need a baby yet. we alrady have 2 childs. kindly suggest us tablets for abortion. thanks

kailash Says:

my wife is 1month pregnant while having two childrens alrady.1 of them was born 2 months ago.we r worring and don't want more.could she use cytotec for abortion. please suggest.

bebing Says:

i am one month pregnant and i just want to know how to use a CYTOTEC TABLET, for taking one tablet the baby will abort or is their a possibility that a baby is still alive in my stomach.

kumar Says:

my wife is 1mt preg can she have cyclotec & what is the course

Tolar Says:

Pls teach me how to use the cytotec to abort one month pregnancy

shakira Says:

you can use 12 tablets of cytotec you only have to do is first put 4tablet under your tongue let it be for 30 minutes and swallo and after 3hours put again 4tablets under your tongue and let it be for 30minutes and swalow then after 3hours repeat it again what u hav do in thats al

tab cytotec dont take in virgina...... take n ur mouth n dont eat it just try to like we chwing a toffee n nt use 2 tab u'll hav... 1 reply
cytotec tablets I am not sure if I am pregnant I had unprotected sex on the last day of my periods and took emkit 0.75 2 tablets 12 hour...
12 CYTOTEC TAB im 8weeks pregnant i take 12 tab of cytotec in 3 days FIRST LAST MAR13 nothing happen so i follow up another set last ma... 2 replies
how many cytotec tablets do you take to abort 1 month pregnancy And how to use a cytotec or how many cytotec need to take to abort a 1month pregnancy? ## Hi I inserted 4 pills of cytot... 5 replies
i take 3 tablet of cytotec by 12pm and now it 12am no bleeding what should do pls need answeres I take 3tablet of cytotec by 12pm puting it under my tongue, and now it 12am no bleeding. Should I repeat the drugs? Wha... 4 replies
apearance of cytotec tab i just want to know what does a cytotec tab looks like. I mean whats the shape of it and color.I haven't seen 1 ..th... 2 replies
where i will get cytotec tablet in mumbai or gujarat I am 6months pregnant women i need an abortion by an tablet as my parents doenst know about it and my fience is not here... 1 reply
abortion tablets name in pakistan, cytotec cytotec (pfizer) use 4 vaginally and 2 or 4 in mouth to suck on. lay for 30 mints after vaginal insertion. repeat every ... 3 replies
No bleeding after taking cytotec tablet Today I had 4 tablets inserted through vagina. It's been more than 5 hours. I am getting cramps but no sign of bleed... 2 replies
Cytotec For 5 Months I have been searching for this asap ## I WANNA BUY CYTOTEC ORAL THE SOONEST POSSIBLE ## i guess i am 4 weeks preggy righ... 10 replies