Drug Index:

Cozaar Forums

Recently active Cozaar forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Cozaar and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 2  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
cozaar tm xq amlodiine losartan potassium 100mg tablet
Patient blood pressure is always fluctuating especially when he wakes up in the mornings. What are the side effect of the above 100mg tablet
Updated 3 days ago.
aztor 5mg
i am a hart patient 66years old iuse fenprocumon cozaar bisoprololfum furosemide pantaprozol spironlac temazapan 10mg can i used Aztor5mg ## Hello, Marga! How are you? What heart condition do you have? Are you currently taking all of these? Has your doctor told you to add the Aztor?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 259814
Cozzar and kidney issues
I started on Cozzar at the end of April 2012 since my ins would not pay for Benicar. I was told by the doctor yesterday July 12, 2012 after my anual A1C for diabetes that I now have kidney disease. Prior to taking Cozzar there were no issues after blood tests regarding my kidneys and high creatinine levels. Could the Cozzar possibly have created these high levels???? ## What type of kidney disease is your doctor referring to? Just one test with odd kidney levels would not diagnose kidney disease, it actually takes 3 of them being low, for 3 months in a row to diagnose kidney disease or kidney failure. And yes, the Losartan in Cozaar can cause decreased kidney function, but it is usually reversible, just by stopping it and switching to a different medication. Learn more Losartan details ...
Updated 3 months ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 232968
Cozzar dizzie after taking it
I need to know if anyone that takes cozzar gets dizzie. Or light headed or a filling like not enough oxygon is not getting to your head and like u need to sit down andnot move about 1 hour or sooner after you take it. After a few hours the feeling goes away???? ## Hello, Termitr! How are you feeling? What dosage are you taking? It can cause dizziness a side effect, but it may also be lowering your blood pressure too far. Have you consulted your doctor? Are you taking any other medications? ## I got extremely dizzy taking Cozaar (losartan) just one night so far. Had to lay down - it was horrid
Updated 3 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 261404
BILOCOR WEIGHT GAIN
I am using Bilocor for 6 months now and picked op 10kg. I am positive it is because of the Bilocor. Is there a replacement. I am using Cozaar as well.
Updated 6 months ago.
side effects help
I started Cozaar 2 months ago and am having excessive thirst, muscle aches, burning and tingling in my body. Has any one else experienced this. Please help!! ## It could be that this just isn't the right medication for you to take and you may need to try something else. After suffering CHF, it took quite awhile, before we found ones that I could take that didn't make me miserable with side effects. It's really just a matter of trial and error. Have you consulted your doctor about the problem? ## Thank you so much for your reply. I have spoke with my doc and we are going to try something else.
Updated 6 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 258135
cozaar 50mg losartan
I . what is it and how must i use it?am using the above because of hypertention what is it and how must i use it?[i had a stroke 6 weeks ago but can walk slowly and can use my left leg and arm/toes and fingers as well] ## Hello, Avi! How are you? Losartan is an ARB that's used to treat hypertension and certain cardiac conditions. You should take it as directed by your doctor in the prescribing instructions. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, hypotension and increased urination. Learn more Losartan details here. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 257386
green oval pillwith AAR on one side 952 other
I found a half of a avacodo green oval pill with AAR ONE SIDE & 952 OTHER SIDE ## Hi Peanut, Based on the description provided, I've identified your green, avocado shaped pill as Cozaar (losartan) 50 mg; which is used to treat hypertension. NOTE: the full imprint on this pill is "MRK 952" on one side and "COZAAR" on the other. It is approx. 10mm in size, is manufactured by Merck and has a National Drug Code of 00006-0952. You can learn more about this drug on the page for losartan Details I hope this helps!
Updated 10 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 251506
Generic Medicines/cozaar
I have been taking branded COZAAR for several years. Recently, my GP switched me over to generic version of Losartan Potassium. The side effects I am experiencing is unbearable. Where or who should I write to restore my medication to the Branded one? ## If it is your doctor that is writing the prescription for the generic, then that is who you will have to speak to and ask them to write it for the brand, instead. There is a place on the prescription where he can right or check off the phrase 'brand medically necessary.' and then that is what the pharmacy has to dispense. There can be some variations from the name brand to the generic, since the FDA does allow a difference, in the active ingredient, of up to plus or minus 20%, which they consider an acceptable therapeutic window....
Updated 1 year ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 210717
small light blue diamond-shaped tablet 4 6 E
I want to know what some small, light-blue, diamond-shaped tablets, with marking 4 / 6 on one side and E on the other. Thanks. ## I have hypertension. Could the tablet be Cozaar or Losartan?? ## What you are describing does in fact sound like Losartan 50 mg, manufactured by Aurobindo. To me, the tablet looks a little greenish, but it does have E on one side, and 46 on the other. You can see an image here. I hope this helps! ## Thank you very much, Roy. Guarina
Updated 2 years ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 229618
Markings 7365 36
The MFG is TEVA - Generic for Cozaar 50mg ## The marking is actually 93 7365 and yes, it contains 50mgs of Losartan, which is an ARB that is commonly used to treat hypertension and certain cardiac conditions. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, headache and hypotension. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 2 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 218927
blood pressure
i suffer from mysatheina gravis ive been having a lot of trouble with my blood pressure very high out of control low pulse now ive been told i need a pacemaker i think i need a new blood pressure tablet can you help i'm 70 my blood pressure has always been irregular now i've been told i've got heart block my myasthenia can cause bradicrdia ## HI i suffer from myasthenia gravis i take amlodipine for blood pressure can anybody suggest anything but amlodipine Cheers Dennis
Updated 2 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 182943
mrk952
small triangular oval ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Cozaar (50 mg). It is used primarily to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). You can view a detailed description of the drug, by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 3 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 166933
tozar 25 tablet
side effects pls. ## Did you mean Cozaar, which contains the active ingredient Losartan, which is commonly used to help lower high blood pressure? Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and dizziness. Read more:
Updated 3 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 212297
white oval pill with 952 on one side and a jash mark in the middle of on the other side
length 1/4 inch to 3/8th inch, one side has indentation so it can be cut in half; oval, white pill with no coating, numbers 952 on one side ## This is a 50mg Cozaar tablet, which contains the active ingredient Losartan, it is an ARB, which is most commonly used to treat high blood pressure and other cardiovascular conditions. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and headache. Read more: Are there any questions or comments?
Updated 3 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 210953
pill 952
White, oval shape, line on one side, and the number 952 on the other. ## This is a 50mg Cozaar tablet that contains the active ingredient Losartan, it is mainly used to treat high blood pressure. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and dizziness. Read more: Do you have any other questions?
Updated 3 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 208326
cozaar as replacement
May I ask if cozaar(losartan) can be used as a replacement drug for vasalat(amlodipine),thank you very much.
Updated 3 years ago.
mozar 5mg
i want to know his side effects ## Did you possibly mean Cozaar? Cozaar contains the active ingredient Losartan, it is mainly used to treat high blood pressure. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and headache. Read more: Is this the correct medication?
Updated 4 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 203523
mrk 960
Dark green & oval ## Pill Image This is Cozaar 100mgs, Losartan, used to help lower blood pressure.
Updated 8 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 171740
Cozaal
Kidney Drug ## Sorry, could you please double check the spelling? The only thing close I am finding is Cozaar, which is a blood pressure med.
Updated 8 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 171255

1  2 Next >>

Discuss Cozaar

Discuss: Cozaar

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.