Can Cytotec Cause Abortion In One Month Pregnant Women

vivian Says:

If I take a cytotec can it cause abotion?im about one month pregnant..

Verwon Says:

Cytotec contains the active ingredient Misoprostol and yes, it is known to cause abortion in over 80% of people that take it, while pregnant.

Have you consulted a doctor?

This medication may cause side effects, such as nausea, headache, abdominal pain and cramping.

Learn more:

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Misoprostol/­

petagay Says:

i am 23 years old and i am 1month pregnant.i order cytotec online and i want to know how many dosage i should take

Malacky Says:

I am 1 month pregnant and i want to stop my pregnancy from muturing what do i do

talia Says:

hi.. worried ako kasi 1month delayed na ako.. ayoko ng mag ka baby.. gusto ko mag try mag pa hilot natatakot din ako.. ang cortal bah effective bah? pls help me...

meryll Says:

hi!! im 3month pregnant when i do my abortion i take cytotec.. what is the disadvantages in future..it can leave a trace or mark..

imelda Says:

drinking cytotec for abortion can be trace in future by the expert?

sandy Says:

to abort one month pregnancy what can i do

manu Says:

Tell me how can i order for a cytotec

sony Says:

how many zitotec 200 misoprostol tablets to be taken to abort 1 month pregnancy

preeti Says:

sir i am one month pregnant

priya Says:

for one month preganancy how many cytotec can i take to abort it, per day and what r the effects.
plz let me knw it soon.

True and effective Says:

I know a med that is cheaper yet effective as cytotec.If you want i can help you.Just txt me at {edited for privacy}

didid Says:

35 days pregnant I used 2 pills of cytotec and 24 hrs are over and only minimal bleeding observed .successful?

kodisexy Says:

My. Menstruation is two weeks delayed, what pills should I take to abort it.

vera Says:

Pls can . Tell d name of d drugs? Plsssssssss!

baby Says:

Cytotec and mifepristone can cause abortion.

anju Says:

i'am one month prgncy but stop prgncy how i take medicine

Analyn Says:

where can i find cytotic at?

sa sa Says:

what is the med?

caz Says:

Can i ask wat kind of med is that

If Cytotec Can Work Abortion You Are Two Months Pregnant where can i buy cytotec and what are the steps how to take the cytotec? ## How to abort a two months old pregnancy ## i ... 2 replies
how to use cytotec for abortion in 3 months pregnant my girlfriend was 3 months pregnant... i heard abortion and using cycotec or they called (misoprostol) how to use this m... 4 replies
how to abort 2 months pregnant and how to use cytotec for abortion Hello everyone. I'm 2 months pregnant 'help me guys on how to abort it 'and on how to use cytotec'. i de... 10 replies
5 months pregnant and wanting to know if i can still abort the baby by taking some kind of abortion pills I'm 5months pregnant and I need to know if I can still take some kind of pills to abort I'm in canada. do I need... 6 replies
where i can find cytotec in pampanga? want to remove baby im pregnant two months i want misoprostol pills & cytotec. i stay in san fernando. where i can get it from? because i want to take out. i a... 51 replies
can cytotec cause abortion I take cytotec twice nagka spotting po me but still di po ko nakunan. Ano po ang mas effective 5 weeks pregnant po ko cs... 23 replies
one month abortion with cytotec Am one month pregnant an i took cytotec last week Friday but up till now nothing is coming out.....but still having abdo... 12 replies
how many dosage of cytotec can tak for 1 month pregnant help nman po im 1 Month preggy , ask Qu lng po kung ilang dosage ng cytotec ang pwede qung inumin at ilan cytotec ang ii... 7 replies
I Was 2 Months Pregnant Effected With Thyroid And Doctor Told Me To Take Thyroxine Sodium Tablets Ip But Had Missed Abortion I Was 2 Months Pregnant Effected With Thyroid (TSH- 11.33) And Doctor Told Me To Take Thyroxine Sodium Tablets IP-75mcg ...
what was the cause of psychotic, if somebody used it for abortion?is she get pregnant again is she get pregnant if later she used a psychotic medicine to abort the baby,, ex. 1 month ## Cytotec contains the activ... 3 replies