Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 8    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 1 day ago.
white oblong pill v 22 66
helps with eating when you have cronic pancreatitis it relaxes your insides enough to eat I'm 88 lbs i can actually keep a little food at a time. ## Hello, Blue! How are you? I'm very glad that this medication is helping you. This tablet is manufactured by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 20mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything I can help with?
Updated 5 days ago.
drug urine test - how long does baclofen stay in system
How long does baclofen 60 mg stay in your system? I have to take a urine test for a pain clinic.
Updated 16 days ago.
false positive benzodiazepines list
WOULD ANY OF THESE DRUGS SHOW A FALSE POSITIVE FOR BENZOS? BACLOFEN, OXYBUTYNIN CHLORIDE, OR QUETIAPINE? ## I tested positive for barbiturates. I take ambien, trazodone, and temazepam,, can all of those create a false positive urine screen? ## Temazapam is a benzo so of course it shows up as a benzo
Updated 26 days ago.
apo baclofen 10mg
how often can I take it? The directions say three times per day. ## Hello, Dave! How are you? That is the normal dosing schedule, any more frequent may result in a dangerous overdose. The FDA classifies this medication as a muscle relaxant and lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 30 days ago.
does baclofen make you really sleepy the next day
I have only been taking Baclofen for about a week at a really low dose (10-15 mg. a day). I've been experiencing really disturbing "nods" while driving. I mean like, checking out, suddenly, unable to not drift off. Has anyone else experienced this? ## Hello, Beth! How are you? I'm very sorry about the problem that you're having. That is listed as a known side effect of this medication in some people that take it, that's usually why you're advised not to drive, until you see how it affects you, so you won't be nodding off or getting dizzy while driving. Other side effects as listed by the FDA may possibly include nausea, headache and dry mouth. It may be best to speak to your doctor about trying a different muscle relaxant. Is there anything else I can hel...
Updated 1 month ago.
Bac 80mg+ per day
I have been taking Baclofen for spasms since spinal cord injury 14 months ago. I'm currently taking 110 mg of bacolfin and 2-4 10 mg of flexeril a day to try to control spasms so I can leave my house. What would you recommend taking to get relief from the spasms. Also taking 30 mg bid of lyrica, 15 mg bid morphine sulfate, and 4 aleve to try helping with the pain. ## Hello, Alicia! How are you? I'm very sorry that you're in pain. You may want to ask your doctor about trying Soma, though they may be reluctant to do so, since it's commonly abused. It's a muscle relaxant that is much more potent than the others. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Does anyone else have any suggestions? ## I was sent to ...
Updated 2 months ago.
baclofen 10 mg 4096Zz
Will this medication make my drug test positive? If so, what will it come up as? ## If I use back with an will I pass a urine screen for benzos
Updated 3 months ago.
Can You Take Two 10 Baclofen
severe muscle spasms, one isn't working ## Hi Tori, Based on my research, you should be safe to take two 10 mg Baclofen. For future reference, the usual adult dosage information for muscle spasms is listed below: Oral: Initial dose: 5 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 2nd highest recommended dosage-10 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 3rd highest recommended dosage-15 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days, 4th highest recommended dosage- 20 mg orally 3 times a day. Recommended maintenance dose: 40-80 mg/day. 80 mg/day doses should be administered in 4 divided doses. Be sure to only take the amount that has been prescribed to you, unless your doctor allows you to take more. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Baclofen Details I hope this info helps! ## I have found it ...
Updated 3 months ago.
baclofen for anxiety
although been away, sort of from addiction to substances for a few years,suffer from dreadful anxiety.has anyone ever successfully turned their lives around as far as anxiety is concerned with this drug,please?! ## What has your doctor advised you to use? Baclofen can have some calming effects, but it is really a muscle relaxant, so it isn't likely to completely treat anxiety. ## hi thanks for reply,psychiatrist is a leading doctor in the treatment of addiction/anxiety,and is taking me up to a 100mg a day,he professed to having had large successes in anxiety reduction in the use of this drug.have seen many stories of people going to much higher doses,where they reach a 'switch off' point for all addictions. it was a book, The End of My Addiction | Olivier Ameisen, MD, that s...
Updated 4 months ago.
baclofen vs soma
I have been takeing soma for muscle spasms for a while know. Another doctor wanted me to try Baclofen 20mg. I found that the Baclofen made me feel a little strange and dopey. The Soma does not. I do like to take the Baclofen at night instead of Soma as it makes me very sleepy and does help me sleep better and longer. I like the Soma for dureing the day because it does not make me sleepy and can function better. When my body feels tired I experience more pain and spasm,hence the Baclofen when need to sleep. Hope this helps ## It is normal for medications to work differently, for different people. Sometimes, when your doctor wants you to try something different, you have to give it a go, for a few weeks and then just let them know if it has bad effects or doesn't work as well for you....
Updated 4 months ago.
baclofen drug testing
How long can Baclofen be detected in urine by a specialized lab? ## I'm very upset! I went to the hospital and this drug shows up as meth-anphedamine. I have been clean off that drug since sep,24.07 and getting treated like a meth-head (rude and disrepected) I am so upset to find out that was why!
Updated 4 months ago.
baclofen withdrawals
I have been taking 80mg of baclofen a day for the past month now. I started it October 2nd 2013-November 4th 2013. I have now been going through withdrawals from the medication for 5 days now and was curious if it will be over with very soon? I ask this because i haven't been on it long but am not sure how long this withdrawal feeling will last. I am feeling the mental withdrawal and the muscle issues at this point now. Can someone please help me out with when I will or should be getting back to normal mentally and physically? ## Hello, Steph! How are you feeling? It's difficult to say, since everyone is different. That was a pretty high dosage, so what you're experiencing are most likely rebound effects from stopping it abruptly, this isn't a medication known to cause w...
Updated 4 months ago.
Baclofen allergic removed
How long will it take baclofen to leave my system after taking 10 mg 2x daily for 10 days? I had an allergic reaction. ## Hello, Sue! How are you? What type of reaction did you have? What were the symptoms? As listed by the FDA, allergic reactions to medications usually include symptoms, such as hives, rash, itching, swelling and trouble breathing. That said, it may take a week or so, for such a reaction to fully clear up.
Updated 5 months ago.
how long does baclofen work in the body before being excreted?
Taken baclofen 10mg 3 times a day for a few weeks for back, also taking Amlodipine besyltate 5mg, for high blood pressure. Blood pressure still high, so he doubled my Amlodipine and added Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg. I stopped the baclofen, my script says 3 x a day as needed. but I'm finding that I have a mild dry cough at times & when I wake up I'm confused about different things like where's the bathroom for example or time of day. Is this a side affect? I did read that confusion can be considered. Bob ## Hello, Bob! How are you? I'm sorry about the problem that you're having. Blood pressure medications, such as these, have been known to cause a dry cough, as side effect. The FDA lists the other possible side effects as including nausea, headache, increased u...
Updated 5 months ago.
i'm fighting M.S. i deal with alot of pain on a daily basis, I just tool myself off the fentenyl patch after 5 yrs, I have a baclofen pump implanted in my stomache starting wednesday there going to start injecting dilauded into the pump. will this only help the pain in my legs or will it also help the pain in the spine and neck ## what are the affect of 4mg dilaudid on someone who has personality disorder ## My girlfriend has personality disorder and is using vicodan. she than did a dilauded on a different day and and it seemed to have a real speedy nasty attititude on her. She's beeging for one now and she doesnt believe me how it made her. can you pleae expalin ## Yes It Will Help Both Pains Just Make You Feel Alil Weird
Updated 5 months ago.
Baclofen/Methamphetamine false positive
I recently took a UA and it tested positive for methamphetamine. I am currently taking baclofen 10 mg and just stopped taking Tizanidine 4 mg at 4 times per day. Could either of these medications cause a false positive for methamphetamine? I also take flexeril, meloxicam, and ibuprofen 800.
Updated 6 months ago.
want to see pictures of baclofen
White round pill numbers LCI on top of pill bottom slit Numbers 33 ## Hello, Sandy! How are you? There are no tablets with LCI 33 on them. Can you please double check the imprint and post back? The tablet manufactured by Lannett Company, which contains 10mgs of Baclofen, is listed by them as having the marking LCI 1330. The FDA classifies Baclofen as a muscle relaxant and its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth.
Updated 7 months ago.
colospa retard causing retrograde ejaculation
I am 22 years old. I took colospa retard for a month. I wanted to know if colospa retard is just a relaxant for intestines, or if it can affect other muscles, like in prostate or bladder? For ex. Baclofen, which is muscle relaxant, can cause retrograde ejaculation. Can the colospa retard have the same effect?
Updated 7 months ago.
pill tv 4096
What is stronger a flexiril 10mg or a baclofen 10mg? ## Hello, Harleynana! How are you? These two are about equivalent, though it can depend on what specific muscle spasms are being treated, as sometimes Baclofen can treat spasticity associated with upper motor neuron syndromes, where the other don't. The FDA lists the typical possible side effects as including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 9 months ago.