Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 8    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 9 days ago.

baclofen false positive gabapentin
Okay so i was presibed gabapentin and stopped taking them for about 2 weeks. Then they put me on a dosage of 20mg 3x a day of baclofen. So I then took a urine screen that came up positive for the gabapentin and not the baclofen? They are checking the levels in two days but even so i know what really happened is there any possible way those two could get mixed up in a drug screen? And is it possible that when they check even the levels of the gabapentin in 2 days it'll say obsurd levels or low levels because i took it 2 weeks ago? Please help with the quickness if you could.
Updated 15 days ago.

Phenibut and the hair sample drug test
I have to take a hair drug test for employment. Will phenibut use show in a hair test? (Obviously it is not a standard drug to be tested for.) But could it possibly flag as baclofen? Bear in mind I only used the phenibut approximately ten days in one month. Will be reluctantly abstaining for the time being too. (Along with all other substances.) "...that which does not kill me, only makes me stronger..." -2 pac ## A Hair Drug Test is meant to show consistent use over time. A 1.5 inch sample, cut at the scalp line, will go back 90 days. Most labs do not test for Phenibut or baclofen so I wouldn't worry. ## Ok thank you for your response. World we live in unfortunately . Party is over for me.
Updated 1 month ago.

cg ur pill
CG on one side U|R on the other side white, and round ## I've glanced through many pills, but I have to say that this is another enigma that isn't showing in any of our databases. I've even tried looking under the imprints separately, in case there was an error in one. It could be an over the counter item or a foreign medication. There is also a chance that it is something new, that hasn't been logged in the databases, yet. Do you have any other information? Was it found in the U.S. or elsewhere? ## CG on one side U|R on the other! I have those, that is 25mg Baclofen (generic) - Lioresal is the factory name (on the box). Hope this might help someone, since the inquiry was a year ago. ## Hi I have just got some Lioresal with CG U/R on them - 25mg baclofen. Labelled Novart...
Updated 2 months ago.

baclofen for anxiety
although been away, sort of from addiction to substances for a few years,suffer from dreadful anxiety.has anyone ever successfully turned their lives around as far as anxiety is concerned with this drug,please?! ## What has your doctor advised you to use? Baclofen can have some calming effects, but it is really a muscle relaxant, so it isn't likely to completely treat anxiety. ## hi thanks for reply,psychiatrist is a leading doctor in the treatment of addiction/anxiety,and is taking me up to a 100mg a day,he professed to having had large successes in anxiety reduction in the use of this drug.have seen many stories of people going to much higher doses,where they reach a 'switch off' point for all addictions. it was a book, The End of My Addiction | Olivier Ameisen, MD, that s...
Updated 2 months ago.

baclofen in urine test
I'm sure I'll be tested at my pain management as a yearly test. I have taken baclofen 10. Will it show up in a narcotic urine test?
Updated 2 months ago.

Baclofen How Long Before This Drug Show In Urine
Not use often non narcotic THC pillform . Would like to know how long before it before it is out of my system. Also the difference of Thc form taken by mouth COMPARED TO marajuna and can this be detected in urine sample. ## Was taken for reason of non narcotic muscles spams. How long will is this detected by urine test ## Baclofen is a mucle relaxant, it is not a narcotic, nor is it related to THC, therefore, it is not something that is included in and tested for on standard drug tests. Is there anything else I can help with? ## How long does thc remain in bloodstream , hair and urine. Thank you ## I took a drug screen last month for my pain doctor and when I went back this month he informed me that I was positive for suboxone, a drug that I have not knowingly taken. I am prescribed oxy...
Updated 2 months ago.

is baclofen as strong soma
I start a new muscle relaxer tonight called Baclofen. I'd been taking Soma fit years and it's just not helping with the terrible spasms anymore. I'm hoping the Baclofen does the trick. Does anyone know if it's stronger than Soma? I hate taking new meds. I'll make my husband stay up awhile to make sure I don't have a bad reaction. ## Hello, Donna! How are you? No, it is not as strong as Soma. Soma is actually the strongest muscle relaxant available. The FDA lists the typical side effects of Baclofen as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Have you taken it, yet? If so, did you experience any problems? ## Hi Donna, how's it going? I take High-Dose Baclofen (currently 150mg a day titrating up to 350mg a day) for alcoholism. I do get some...
Updated 2 months ago.

does balcolfen really work for spasms?
I have major spasms and he gave me balcofen. Its not helping ## Hello, Berry! How are you? Baclofen is a muscle relaxant that can help with muscle spasms, but not every medication works for everyone that tries it. Have you informed your doctor? They may need to prescribe something else. The FDA lists the typical side effects of most muscle relaxants as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.

baclofen blood test
What will baclofen show up as in a blood test? ## What did it show up as? I am concerned now.
Updated 3 months ago.

muscle relaxers identification
My dad has a pills for muscle relaxers but I'm not sure if someone replaced his pills. I'm really concerned. The pill has LCI and numbers 133. And its in a bottle named BACLOFEN 10 my tab.
Updated 3 months ago.

baclofen drug test
Does this drug show up in a urine test for narcotics? ## my urinalysis showed up as methadone positive. I was only taking hydrocodone and baclofen 10 mg. ## this is an update to my original post. I called the lab who did the test. because my doc office notified me AFTER 30 days, I could not fight the test results. MAKE SURE you watch the dr. office seal and label your sample. I could have had the sample retested for baclofen had I known the doc office omitted telling them I was taking baclofen. the test would have come out differently. I have been expelled from the dr. office and have not been able to find a new doctor because of this! PLEASE BE AWARE
Updated 3 months ago.

832 8020 round white pill
Identify a round white pill with imprint 832 8020 ## small white pill with # 832 over a slit over # 8020 ## After some searching around I think that you may have accidentally misread the imprint. There is a round white pill which matches your description except for a couple of letters. It has 832 with a score line over BC20, so I am thinking that the BC part of the print was mixed up for 80. On a white pill such as this it can easily happen. Anyways, what I am describing is Baclofen 20 mg (a muscle relaxer) manufactured by Upsher-smith Labs. The NDC code is 0832-1025 and you can verify with a picture. Hope this helps!
Updated 4 months ago.

Oblong white 22 65
I have oblong white pill with v on one side and 22/65 on other side. What am I taking? ## Hello, Martha! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 10mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 4 months ago.

baclofen drug test came up positive for methadone
I've been very I'll this last week started a new b/p medication and was too strong for me. My b/p had bottomed out too low. So after only 2 doses I was told to go off them because kidney function was bad from it. I wasn't doing well all week and went to hospital. They check blood and urine and then came in and informed me I had methadone in my system. Now I do have methadone script at home I didn't take any for like months. I don't understand the positive reading I got. can any of my meds metabalize somehow in my system into a biproduct of methadone? I tale hydrocloathazide oxycodone baclofen vitamin d ## I too just tested positive for methadone in a urine test at my pain management clinic. I have not even had a methadone pill in house hold since January of 2014. I O...
Updated 4 months ago.

drug that interact with grapefruit
I am on several medications and trying to see if grapefruit is going to interact with any of them I'm not very good at using the web so was looking for some help. I am on baclofen, clonazepam, gabapentin, morphine sulfate, omeprazole, oxybutynin, tizanidine, trazadone, and enoxaparin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ## Hello, Moe! How are you? Yes, grapefruit can interact with Trazodone and Oxybutynin by increasing how much of them you absorb. This could cause you to experience more side effects, than usual, which may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth and blurry vision. It would be best to be cautious and only indulge in grapefruit, if your medical provider approves. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 months ago.

baclofen absorption
Does baclofen (the muscle relaxer) show up in your system after only 12 hours
Updated 5 months ago.

white oblong pill v 22 66
helps with eating when you have cronic pancreatitis it relaxes your insides enough to eat I'm 88 lbs i can actually keep a little food at a time. ## Hello, Blue! How are you? I'm very glad that this medication is helping you. This tablet is manufactured by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 20mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything I can help with?
Updated 6 months ago.

drug urine test - how long does baclofen stay in system
How long does baclofen 60 mg stay in your system? I have to take a urine test for a pain clinic.
Updated 6 months ago.

false positive benzodiazepines list
WOULD ANY OF THESE DRUGS SHOW A FALSE POSITIVE FOR BENZOS? BACLOFEN, OXYBUTYNIN CHLORIDE, OR QUETIAPINE? ## I tested positive for barbiturates. I take ambien, trazodone, and temazepam,, can all of those create a false positive urine screen? ## Temazapam is a benzo so of course it shows up as a benzo
Updated 6 months ago.