Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 7   Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 8 days ago.

pill tv 4096
What is stronger a flexiril 10mg or a baclofen 10mg? ## Hello, Harleynana! How are you? These two are about equivalent, though it can depend on what specific muscle spasms are being treated, as sometimes Baclofen can treat spasticity associated with upper motor neuron syndromes, where the other don't. The FDA lists the typical possible side effects as including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.

baclofen drug test
Does this drug show up in a urine test for narcotics?
Updated 1 month ago.

Baclofen How Long Before This Drug Show In Urine
Not use often non narcotic THC pillform . Would like to know how long before it before it is out of my system. Also the difference of Thc form taken by mouth COMPARED TO marajuna and can this be detected in urine sample. ## Was taken for reason of non narcotic muscles spams. How long will is this detected by urine test ## Baclofen is a mucle relaxant, it is not a narcotic, nor is it related to THC, therefore, it is not something that is included in and tested for on standard drug tests. Is there anything else I can help with? ## How long does thc remain in bloodstream , hair and urine. Thank you ## I took a drug screen last month for my pain doctor and when I went back this month he informed me that I was positive for suboxone, a drug that I have not knowingly taken. I am prescribed oxy...
Updated 1 month ago.

oval white pill v on one side 2265
Want toknow what the pill isamd what it does ## I found this pill to be Baclofen 10mgs. It is a muscle relaxer and is not a controlled substance. It is obtained by prescription only. Hope this helps. It may be a little sedating as a lot of muscle relaxers are.
Updated 2 months ago.

white circle pill with t v on one side 4096 the other (2 or 3 millimeters in diameter)
Please identify pill. Thank you. White pill about 3mm diameter. "-TV-" on one side and on the other 4096. ## Hello, David! How are you? According to the prescription drug identification databases, this tablet is listed as containing 10mgs of Baclofen. The FDA lists this as being a muscle relaxant, it is used to treat the pain and spasms associated with muscle injuries, such as strings and sprains. Typical side effects my possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago.

keto cyclo bac lido
Could this cream cause a scaly red rash that itches if using too much? ## Hi Madonna, Concerning side effects, The US National Library of Medicine (also known as NIH.gov) lists skin rashes/itchy/red/blistering/peeling/ or otherwise as potential symptoms and/or allergic reactions relating to all of the medications listed above, except for Baclofen. So just to clarify, this includes Ketoprofen (Keto) + Cyclobenzprine (Cyclo) + Lidocaine (Lido). And this isn't necessary in regards to using too much, but just happen to be side effects in general. NIH goes on to state that you should contact your doctor immediately if you do experience these symptoms. I hope this helps answer your question!
Updated 3 months ago.

al tec102a
white oblong ## found white oval pil TEC102A on it in my daughters room, please let me know what it is. Thank you ## Baclofen - muscle relaxant, also used for treatment of spastic muscles, and in the use of spinal cord injuries.
Updated 3 months ago.

baclofen for trigeminal neuralgia
Iam now on gabpentin for trigeminal neuralgia and a neurologist wants me to tru beclofen. i want drug information about the use of baclofen for this condition ## Hi Elizabeth, Based on my research, there are studies indicating that Baclofen is reported to be useful for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia. References: 1). ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6372646 2). ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6201366 However, as with starting any drug, there's really no telling whether or not you'll experience some possible side effects as well. So that may also be something to keep in mind if you haven't had any complications arise with Gabapentin in order to better compare the two options. I hope this helps!
Updated 3 months ago.

round white pill with - TV- on one side and 4096 on the other
Small but not tiny round white pill with 4096 on one side and -TV- on the other ## The pill in description is Baclofen (10 mg); which is primarily used to treat spasticity. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## WHATB IS MED COMPARED TO NERVE MED ## My dog has puppies and ate four Baclofen, will this harm the puppies? ## small thick round white pill with 54 on top and below that 373
Updated 4 months ago.

false positive benzodiazepines list
WOULD ANY OF THESE DRUGS SHOW A FALSE POSITIVE FOR BENZOS? BACLOFEN, OXYBUTYNIN CHLORIDE, OR QUETIAPINE?
Updated 4 months ago.

strong muscle relaxer
I have severe back and hip pain, my right hip has dropped down almost a half inch causing my back bone to off center. I have tried multiple forms of treatment with no success. I have taken a variety of muscle relaxers, and none of them have worked. I am currently taking 20 mg of baclofen 3 times a day. It's this something I can increase in dosage, or is there a stronger muscle relaxer? I really NEED to relieve the tension in my hip. ## Hello, Megan! How are you? I'm very sorry that you're in pain. You shouldn't take more of the Baclofen than your doctor has prescribed. Taking to much could cause dangerous depression of the central nervous system, which could be fatal, since it can lower heart rate and breath rate. Which other ones have you tried? Soma, which contains the...
Updated 4 months ago.

tv 4096 vs ep 136
Pardon my ignorance. I'm a complete novice here. Simple question. Can anyone compare these two medicines. I won't begin to try and spell the chemical names, but the numbers are tv 4096 and ep 136. The descriptions are similar. Neither is subject to controlled substance act. Which is 'stronger' ... is either more appropriate for night time ... is either more appropriate for daytime activity (work)... is either specifically 'better/worse' for any particular condition ... and do either have some particular interaction with another drug to make note of???? Thanks ## Hello, Hifi! How are you? The one with the TV 4096 marking contains 10mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant, it's side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. It can react...
Updated 4 months ago.

baclofen cream
I am currently using a cream prescribed by my foot doctor, Ketamine10% Flurbiprofen10% Baclofen4% Verapamil7% Tetracaine2%. I had to have the lab adjust the formular with my doctors approval, to it current percentage as the original formular was useless. It works a bit better, but I feel it could use some more tweeking. Any suggestions? Also I recently injured my knee and have been using it on that as well. I've read the comments above and plan to discuss some of these options when I see the knee guy in a couple of weeks :( Thank you ## Hello, Jeff! How are you? As a topical cream, this really isn't going to alleviate intense pain. There's only so much it will do, since you don't really absorb much of the medications, at all. And no, I've no suggestions for tweaking,...
Updated 5 months ago.

Baclofen. Lab tested urine analysis
Looking to find out if baclofen is detected in lab tested urine analysis. If so what is it detected as? What is the half life?
Updated 6 months ago.

baclofen 20mg tablets zenith
Can Baclofen 20mg help with withdrawal from xamax and pain medcationss? ## Hi Shirley, Based on my research, Baclofen is a muscle relaxant and most commonly used for those trying to battle alcohol addiction. However, I have heard of some using it to withdraw from opiates and benzodiazepines (like xanax) with some success. I believe the reason why it may help, is because it is an anxiolytic which help to decrease anxiety. I know anxiety is one of the main issues people suffer from when going through withdrawal. Something to keep in mind however, is that the discontinuation of Baclofen can be associated with a withdrawal syndrome that resembles benzodiazepine withdrawal and alcohol withdrawal. Withdrawal symptoms are more likely to occur if Baclofen is used for long periods of time (more ...
Updated 6 months ago.

baclofen and pain management
I have been taking a 3 20 mg baclofen a day for probably about 4 I was addicted to opiates for 2 hrs from having a full size ford bronco fall and crush my upper body snapped my sternum 3 ribs and my collar bone and my right shoulder blade and now because of the accident that happen now I have to reconstructive surgery to my rotator cuff any body ever had rotator cuff reconstructive and give me to pointers I'm am gonna try to do the surgery with out taking pain meds so please any pointer in deed will help and I'm and letting any one who cares I am only 22 ## Hello, Robert! How are you While you're in the hospital, they're going to administer something for your pain, because suffering can prolong healing time and add complications. However, you can let them know that you w...
Updated 7 months ago.

baclofen pump
who can fill and maintain a pump in the pensicola florida area ## Hello, La Donna! How are you? The best idea I have for you would be to contact the pump manufacturer, they most likely have a list of doctors available just for people like you. Baclofen is a muscle relaxant and may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and drowsiness. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Baclofen rarely has side effects and actually helps muscle spasms it is not like Valium but you need to remember you may not feel it in your head but think are my spasms better Soma is addicting especially with Vicodin or Alcohol addicts call Codeine and Soma a Coma . Baclofen is one of the safest efficient muscle relaxers I know of but REMEMBER we all are different have different pains got the pa...
Updated 7 months ago.

white round pill bac 10 832
If u hurt m back lifting and will it help? Can I drive when I take it? ## This tablet contains 10mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and headache. It would be best not to drive, until you know how it affects you, because if it makes you too drowsy or dizzy, it could be dangerous. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 8 months ago.

round white pill b32 b020
i have a round white pill that i would like to know what it is b32 b020 ## Hello, Al! How are you? This tablet contains 20mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 8 months ago.