Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 9    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
baclofen cream allergy symptomms
I recently started a baclofen, amtripyline & gabapentin cream for vuladynia. I have just discovered redness, almost burn like on the edge of the vulva and on my leg. I can not find any information as far as side effects and the doctor's office did not know. I don't know what to do. ## I have been diagnosed with vulvadynia and been working with my gyn/uro doctor for over a year. I have used nustatin, clobetasol, & topicort with no success. I also use Premarin vaginal cream twice weekly. Last week her prescribed a special compound of amitriptyline, baclofen & gabapentin. Has anyone tried this combination. I have a long history of UTI's and major bladder repair surgery including 2 slings of cadaver tissue on my bladder & urethra. Following surgery I was told my ...
Updated 6 hours ago.

Flexeril Vs Baclofen
Is Flexeril safe to take after age 60? I have muscle pain. I get all tied in knots and can't even stand up straight. My doctor gave me Baclofen and it did nothing to help me, but Flexeril has always worked. ## The older you are, the more sensitive you might be to the side effects of any given medication. When it comes to muscle relaxants, the NIH warns that they may include nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. However, only you and your doctor can decide which is best for you. Have you told them that the Baclofen isn't working for you? Are you on any other medications?
Updated 2 days ago.

Taking Baclofen and Soma together
Is it safe to take Baclofen and Soma together? I have not done it yet so I'm a little leery, but I hurt all over due to an automobile accident.
Updated 4 days ago.

small white pill with BAC 10 on one side and a line in middle
It's a white oval but flat pill. One side has a line directly down the middle and on the other side is BAC 10. Any ideas? ## It is a muscle relaxant that is available in the U.S. and Canada, it contains 10mgs of Baclofen, to be specific. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 27 days ago.

Baclofen - controlled substance?
Is Baclofen (10mg) recognized as a controlled substance? Does it have a narcotic in it? Does it control pain? ## No, it is classified as a muscle relaxant, so it does not contain a narcotic, according to FDA listings. It is used to treat the pain associated with muscle sprains, strains, and spasms. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.

is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 1 month ago.

colospa retard causing retrograde ejaculation
I am 22 years old. I took colospa retard for a month. I wanted to know if colospa retard is just a relaxant for intestines, or if it can affect other muscles, like in prostate or bladder? For ex. Baclofen, which is muscle relaxant, can cause retrograde ejaculation. Can the colospa retard have the same effect? ## Its an anti spasmodic and really helps in ibs symptoms. And no it shouldn't cause retrograde ejaculation, if its happening to you, you should consult with your doctor.
Updated 1 month ago.

Can You Take Two 10 Baclofen
severe muscle spasms, one isn't working ## Hi Tori, Based on my research, you should be safe to take two 10 mg Baclofen. For future reference, the usual adult dosage information for muscle spasms is listed below: Oral: Initial dose: 5 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 2nd highest recommended dosage-10 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 3rd highest recommended dosage-15 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days, 4th highest recommended dosage- 20 mg orally 3 times a day. Recommended maintenance dose: 40-80 mg/day. 80 mg/day doses should be administered in 4 divided doses. Be sure to only take the amount that has been prescribed to you, unless your doctor allows you to take more. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Baclofen Details I hope this info helps! ## I have found it ...
Updated 1 month ago.

baclofen for pain?
I have DDD, scoliosis, which is serious, have herniations and bulging discs in cervical spine and also in lumbar spine. I can't walk without cane. I went to doc today and she gave me a small dose of baclofen,5 mg bid. Will this help my pain? I am taking generic oxycodone 30 mg every 4-6 hours as needed. I used to take oxycontin 20 mg, up to 5 times a day, it worked very well, but I can't take this now, because my medicare will not pay for it. ## Baclofen is a muscle relaxant. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. It is used to treat the pain associated with muscle strains and spasms. However, the only way to see how it will work for you is by trying it. Have you experienced any benefits, yet? ## Thanks for your r...
Updated 1 month ago.

drug urine test - how long does baclofen stay in system
How long does baclofen 60 mg stay in your system? I have to take a urine test for a pain clinic. ## Have to get a urine test and I need to know how long bacoflen stay in ur urine
Updated 2 months ago.

Round White Pill 4096 on 1side tv on the other
Trying to find out what this pill is and what it is used for. I have degenerative disk disease and told I can take it for the pain. ## This is a 10mg Baclofen tablet, it's a muscle relaxant that's used to treat pain caused by muscle spasms. It may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness and drowsiness, plus it may interact with other medications, so you shouldn't take it, if it isn't prescribed for you. Learn more Baclofen details here. Is there anything else I can help with? ## My doctor gave me some for a tooth pain can i take it
Updated 2 months ago.

Baclofen. Lab tested urine analysis
Looking to find out if baclofen is detected in lab tested urine analysis. If so what is it detected as? What is the half life? ## I really need to know the answer to this question and it seems like everyone is ignoring the people that ask unless I'm doing something wrong thus far I mean if y'all don't know I'd really appreciate it y'all just said that ## I've been trying to find out a simple yes it does or no it doest....where or how do I get to any replies?? ## I'd like to know myself about Baclofen, and if it shows up on an UA. I don't think it would because it's not considered a narcotic. ..
Updated 3 months ago.

Shelf life of Baclofen
My son takes Baclofen for muscle spasms. He was feeling much better and quit taking it. He recently started getting the spasms again and my question is what is the shelf life for this med. I have some left over from the last time he used it and was wondering if it is still good. Being Easter weekend there are no doctors open to get a refill. ## If it is in a pharmacy dispensed bottle, which exposes it to heat, light, moisture and etc. then the expiration date is one year from whenever it was dispensed. It doesn't get dangerous past the expiration date, but it does start to lose effectiveness, so it may not work as well as it did when it was new. Is there anything else I can help with? ## But I use to take them but I stop for a while and the bottle said discard after 2013. So I'm...
Updated 3 months ago.

Baclofen How Long Before This Drug Show In Urine
Not use often non narcotic THC pillform . Would like to know how long before it before it is out of my system. Also the difference of Thc form taken by mouth COMPARED TO marajuna and can this be detected in urine sample. ## Was taken for reason of non narcotic muscles spams. How long will is this detected by urine test ## Baclofen is a mucle relaxant, it is not a narcotic, nor is it related to THC, therefore, it is not something that is included in and tested for on standard drug tests. Is there anything else I can help with? ## How long does thc remain in bloodstream , hair and urine. Thank you ## I took a drug screen last month for my pain doctor and when I went back this month he informed me that I was positive for suboxone, a drug that I have not knowingly taken. I am prescribed oxy...
Updated 3 months ago.

false positive benzodiazepines list
WOULD ANY OF THESE DRUGS SHOW A FALSE POSITIVE FOR BENZOS? BACLOFEN, OXYBUTYNIN CHLORIDE, OR QUETIAPINE? ## I tested positive for barbiturates. I take ambien, trazodone, and temazepam,, can all of those create a false positive urine screen? ## Temazapam is a benzo so of course it shows up as a benzo ## I'm Testing positive for benzos the only medicine I take is medroxyprogesterone injection oxybutynin Plaquenil prednisone Prilosec and ibuprofen 600 the only over the counter medicine I'll take is non aspirin
Updated 3 months ago.

Baclofen vs Flexeril
I have been taking Flexeril for about 10 years and my doctor gave me Baclofen. Which is better? ## There isn't really any muscle relaxant that is better than another, it depends on which one works best for you, Have you tried taking the Baclofen, yet? The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth.
Updated 4 months ago.

cg ur pill
CG on one side U|R on the other side white, and round ## I've glanced through many pills, but I have to say that this is another enigma that isn't showing in any of our databases. I've even tried looking under the imprints separately, in case there was an error in one. It could be an over the counter item or a foreign medication. There is also a chance that it is something new, that hasn't been logged in the databases, yet. Do you have any other information? Was it found in the U.S. or elsewhere? ## CG on one side U|R on the other! I have those, that is 25mg Baclofen (generic) - Lioresal is the factory name (on the box). Hope this might help someone, since the inquiry was a year ago. ## Hi I have just got some Lioresal with CG U/R on them - 25mg baclofen. Labelled Novart...
Updated 5 months ago.

is it ok to drink grapefruit juice with baclofen
My husband was prescribed baclofen for muscle spasms and I was wondering if it's ok to drink grapefruit juice?
Updated 5 months ago.

baclofen withdrawals
I have been taking 80mg of baclofen a day for the past month now. I started it October 2nd 2013-November 4th 2013. I have now been going through withdrawals from the medication for 5 days now and was curious if it will be over with very soon? I ask this because i haven't been on it long but am not sure how long this withdrawal feeling will last. I am feeling the mental withdrawal and the muscle issues at this point now. Can someone please help me out with when I will or should be getting back to normal mentally and physically? ## Hello, Steph! How are you feeling? It's difficult to say, since everyone is different. That was a pretty high dosage, so what you're experiencing are most likely rebound effects from stopping it abruptly, this isn't a medication known to cause w...
Updated 5 months ago.

Baclofen 12 panel drug test
I had baclofen 400 mg in the past couple days. I need to take a urine test for outpatient on Thursday (a government drug test). Am I in the clear since it's Tuesday?
Updated 7 months ago.

Discuss Baclofen

Discuss: Baclofen

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 23 July 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.