Drug Index:

Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 6  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
will baclofen show up
I took 7 of the 10mg baclofen last night around 11pm and had a .ua at 5:30pm the next day which was sent to the lab will baclofen show up?
Updated 15 days ago.
baclofen 4096
I was prescribed this med baclofen for a back injury i also have percocet for carpal tunnel. - 10mg - is it safe to take these together
Updated 19 days ago.
cream baclofen bupivacine cyclobenzaprine diclofenac
I just got a prescription for a "new" pain relieving cream from my Pain Management Center. cream with baclofen 2% bupivacine 1% cyclobenzaprine 2% diclofenac 5%. It does not have a "Name" - What is it? are there side effects with topical use?
Updated 20 days ago.
is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 1 month ago.
   13  Subscribe to thread 175451
baclofen pump
who can fill and maintain a pump in the pensicola florida area ## Hello, La Donna! How are you? The best idea I have for you would be to contact the pump manufacturer, they most likely have a list of doctors available just for people like you. Baclofen is a muscle relaxant and may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and drowsiness. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 258635
Baclofen How Long Before This Drug Show In Urine
Not use often non narcotic THC pillform . Would like to know how long before it before it is out of my system. Also the difference of Thc form taken by mouth COMPARED TO marajuna and can this be detected in urine sample. ## Was taken for reason of non narcotic muscles spams. How long will is this detected by urine test ## Baclofen is a mucle relaxant, it is not a narcotic, nor is it related to THC, therefore, it is not something that is included in and tested for on standard drug tests. Is there anything else I can help with? ## How long does thc remain in bloodstream , hair and urine. Thank you ## I took a drug screen last month for my pain doctor and when I went back this month he informed me that I was positive for suboxone, a drug that I have not knowingly taken. I am prescribed oxy...
Updated 1 month ago.
   5  Subscribe to thread 230246
baclofen and police drug screen
Does baclofen show up on a police drug screen?
Updated 1 month ago.
baclofen 10 mg 4096Zz
Will this medication make my drug test positive? If so, what will it come up as?
Updated 1 month ago.
will Baclofen cause a false positve for valium on drug screen test
Recently tested positive for valium on pre-employment drug test.Took two ibuprofen and used oxymetazoline hydrochloride nasal spray the day before the test. Also use baclofen daily. Don't take valium ever.Lost job because valium showed up on test results.
Updated 2 months ago.
white oblong scored pill with v on one side and 22 66 on the other
an all white scored pill that is scored with 22 on one side of the score and 66 on the other and a v on the oppisite side of the pill ## This tablet contains 20mgs of Baclofen, the active ingredient in Lioresal, a muscle relaxant. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and headache. Read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with? ## one side said 20, and other side said n then scored down the middle and then a c small ovul shaped ## half of a oblong white pill.with 66 on one side va on other
Updated 2 months ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 201108
baclofen withdrawals
I have been taking 80mg of baclofen a day for the past month now. I started it October 2nd 2013-November 4th 2013. I have now been going through withdrawals from the medication for 5 days now and was curious if it will be over with very soon? I ask this because i haven't been on it long but am not sure how long this withdrawal feeling will last. I am feeling the mental withdrawal and the muscle issues at this point now. Can someone please help me out with when I will or should be getting back to normal mentally and physically? ## Hello, Steph! How are you feeling? It's difficult to say, since everyone is different. That was a pretty high dosage, so what you're experiencing are most likely rebound effects from stopping it abruptly, this isn't a medication known to cause w...
Updated 4 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 255312
baclofen drug test came up positive for methadone
I've been very I'll this last week started a new b/p medication and was too strong for me. My b/p had bottomed out too low. So after only 2 doses I was told to go off them because kidney function was bad from it. I wasn't doing well all week and went to hospital. They check blood and urine and then came in and informed me I had methadone in my system. Now I do have methadone script at home I didn't take any for like months. I don't understand the positive reading I got. can any of my meds metabalize somehow in my system into a biproduct of methadone? I tale hydrocloathazide oxycodone baclofen vitamin d
Updated 6 months ago.
v spacticity
are there any new findings on spacticity? I currently take baclofen orally. i know about medtronics system that requires surgery. i am watching closely to see if they have come up with a newer version, potentially with the unit feeding outside, indtead of internally. i have tried a number of meds with no relief. ## Hi richard, I haven't found any information regarding new treatments for spasticity, I did however come across some information stating that acupuncture may be a successful form of treatment. Are you currently working with a physical or occupational therapist? If you are, they may be able to provide some information about other available treatments. How long have you been taking the Baclofen? Have you experienced any side effects, positive or negative? ## hi jenna, thanks...
Updated 6 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 252749
baclofen and soma
I have MS and had taken soma for years but it seemed to stop working so good with my spasticity. My doctor said to try the baclofen which is working fine. I had a urine drug test and his nurse said there was soma traces in my urine. I haven't had soma in 3 yrs how could it have shown up? Now my dr thinks Im taking both muscle relaxers and I AM NOT!!!!! Is there something that is in both the meds? Please help me....
Updated 7 months ago.
white pill with v on one side 2266
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS PILL IS ## Hi SHIRLEY, I believe I have identified your pill as Baclofen (20 mg). It is a white oblong pill with a V imprint on one side and the imprint 22 | 66 on the other. Manufacturer: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Baclofen is primarily used to treat spasticity and is in the early research stages for use for the treatment of alcoholism. It is also used by compounding pharmacies in topical pain creams as a muscle relaxant. Side effects may include (but are not limited to): Drowsiness, dizziness, headache, weakness, seizures, vomiting, nausea, low blood pressure, confusion, constipation. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Baclofen Details I hope this helps!
Updated 7 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 251321
B32 PILL
ON THE OTHER SIDE BAC OVER A LINE WITH THE # 832 under IT ! ## This tablet contains 10mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Learn more Baclofen details here. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 8 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 249659
Ketostat
THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET FEEL LIKE I'M WALKING ON ROCKS. A FRIEND OF MINE HAD THE SAME THING AND KETOSTAT GOT RID OF THE PAIN AND THE LUMPYNESS ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS FEET. HOW CAN I ORDER SOME. ## Ketostat is actually a compounded formulation that requires a doctor's prescription and has to be specially prepared by a compounding pharmacy. It contains Baclofen (muscle relaxant), Gabapentin (anticonsvulsant/analgesic), Lidocaine (topical anesthetic) and Cyclobenzaprine (muscle relaxant). Learn more Baclofen details here. Learn more Gabapentin details here. Learn more Lidocaine details here. Learn more Cyclobenzaprine details here. Although the precise ingredients may vary, depending on what someone's doctor orders, some of them use nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories. That said, this...
Updated 9 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 241471
baclofen 20mg tablets zenith
Can Baclofen 20mg help with withdrawal from xamax and pain medcationss? ## Hi Shirley, Based on my research, Baclofen is a muscle relaxant and most commonly used for those trying to battle alcohol addiction. However, I have heard of some using it to withdraw from opiates and benzodiazepines (like xanax) with some success. I believe the reason why it may help, is because it is an anxiolytic which help to decrease anxiety. I know anxiety is one of the main issues people suffer from when going through withdrawal. Something to keep in mind however, is that the discontinuation of Baclofen can be associated with a withdrawal syndrome that resembles benzodiazepine withdrawal and alcohol withdrawal. Withdrawal symptoms are more likely to occur if Baclofen is used for long periods of time (more ...
Updated 9 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 247565
Round White No 29
Rather small round white tablet. Scored on one side. NO29 on the other. Can't identify. ## This is a 10mg Baclofen tablet, it's a muscle relaxant that's used to treat the pain and spasms associated with sprains and strains. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Learn more Baclofen details here.
Updated 9 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 243593
oval white pill says bac 10 on one side and nothing the other
I found a small oblong/oval white pill with the word " Bac 10 " written on it only. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PILL THIS IS. ## I am not 100% sure, but I think this may be a 10mg Baclofen tablet, it is a type of muscle relaxant. It's used to treat the pain associated with muscle pain, sprains and spasms. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth and headache. There is a round one available here in the U.S. that has BAC 10 on one side and 832 on the other, so the BAC 10 logo is used on some that are manufactured by Upsher-Smith Laboratories. Have you tried checking with a local pharmacy? Learn more Baclofen details here.
Updated 10 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 247546

1  2 3 4 5 6 Next >>

Discuss Baclofen

Discuss: Baclofen

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.