Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 8    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
muscle relaxers identification
My dad has a pills for muscle relaxers but I'm not sure if someone replaced his pills. I'm really concerned. The pill has LCI and numbers 133. And its in a bottle named BACLOFEN 10 my tab.
Updated 3 days ago.

baclofen drug test
Does this drug show up in a urine test for narcotics? ## my urinalysis showed up as methadone positive. I was only taking hydrocodone and baclofen 10 mg. ## this is an update to my original post. I called the lab who did the test. because my doc office notified me AFTER 30 days, I could not fight the test results. MAKE SURE you watch the dr. office seal and label your sample. I could have had the sample retested for baclofen had I known the doc office omitted telling them I was taking baclofen. the test would have come out differently. I have been expelled from the dr. office and have not been able to find a new doctor because of this! PLEASE BE AWARE
Updated 6 days ago.

832 8020 round white pill
Identify a round white pill with imprint 832 8020 ## small white pill with # 832 over a slit over # 8020 ## After some searching around I think that you may have accidentally misread the imprint. There is a round white pill which matches your description except for a couple of letters. It has 832 with a score line over BC20, so I am thinking that the BC part of the print was mixed up for 80. On a white pill such as this it can easily happen. Anyways, what I am describing is Baclofen 20 mg (a muscle relaxer) manufactured by Upsher-smith Labs. The NDC code is 0832-1025 and you can verify with a picture. Hope this helps!
Updated 17 days ago.

Oblong white 22 65
I have oblong white pill with v on one side and 22/65 on other side. What am I taking? ## Hello, Martha! How are you? This tablet is manufactured by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 10mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 24 days ago.

is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 27 days ago.

baclofen drug test came up positive for methadone
I've been very I'll this last week started a new b/p medication and was too strong for me. My b/p had bottomed out too low. So after only 2 doses I was told to go off them because kidney function was bad from it. I wasn't doing well all week and went to hospital. They check blood and urine and then came in and informed me I had methadone in my system. Now I do have methadone script at home I didn't take any for like months. I don't understand the positive reading I got. can any of my meds metabalize somehow in my system into a biproduct of methadone? I tale hydrocloathazide oxycodone baclofen vitamin d ## I too just tested positive for methadone in a urine test at my pain management clinic. I have not even had a methadone pill in house hold since January of 2014. I O...
Updated 1 month ago.

baclofen blood test
What will baclofen show up as in a blood test?
Updated 1 month ago.

drug that interact with grapefruit
I am on several medications and trying to see if grapefruit is going to interact with any of them I'm not very good at using the web so was looking for some help. I am on baclofen, clonazepam, gabapentin, morphine sulfate, omeprazole, oxybutynin, tizanidine, trazadone, and enoxaparin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ## Hello, Moe! How are you? Yes, grapefruit can interact with Trazodone and Oxybutynin by increasing how much of them you absorb. This could cause you to experience more side effects, than usual, which may include nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth and blurry vision. It would be best to be cautious and only indulge in grapefruit, if your medical provider approves. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 month ago.

baclofen absorption
Does baclofen (the muscle relaxer) show up in your system after only 12 hours
Updated 2 months ago.

white oblong pill v 22 66
helps with eating when you have cronic pancreatitis it relaxes your insides enough to eat I'm 88 lbs i can actually keep a little food at a time. ## Hello, Blue! How are you? I'm very glad that this medication is helping you. This tablet is manufactured by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 20mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. Its typical side effects may possibly include nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago.

drug urine test - how long does baclofen stay in system
How long does baclofen 60 mg stay in your system? I have to take a urine test for a pain clinic.
Updated 3 months ago.

false positive benzodiazepines list
WOULD ANY OF THESE DRUGS SHOW A FALSE POSITIVE FOR BENZOS? BACLOFEN, OXYBUTYNIN CHLORIDE, OR QUETIAPINE? ## I tested positive for barbiturates. I take ambien, trazodone, and temazepam,, can all of those create a false positive urine screen? ## Temazapam is a benzo so of course it shows up as a benzo
Updated 3 months ago.

apo baclofen 10mg
how often can I take it? The directions say three times per day. ## Hello, Dave! How are you? That is the normal dosing schedule, any more frequent may result in a dangerous overdose. The FDA classifies this medication as a muscle relaxant and lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.

does baclofen make you really sleepy the next day
I have only been taking Baclofen for about a week at a really low dose (10-15 mg. a day). I've been experiencing really disturbing "nods" while driving. I mean like, checking out, suddenly, unable to not drift off. Has anyone else experienced this? ## Hello, Beth! How are you? I'm very sorry about the problem that you're having. That is listed as a known side effect of this medication in some people that take it, that's usually why you're advised not to drive, until you see how it affects you, so you won't be nodding off or getting dizzy while driving. Other side effects as listed by the FDA may possibly include nausea, headache and dry mouth. It may be best to speak to your doctor about trying a different muscle relaxant. Is there anything else I can hel...
Updated 4 months ago.

Bac 80mg+ per day
I have been taking Baclofen for spasms since spinal cord injury 14 months ago. I'm currently taking 110 mg of bacolfin and 2-4 10 mg of flexeril a day to try to control spasms so I can leave my house. What would you recommend taking to get relief from the spasms. Also taking 30 mg bid of lyrica, 15 mg bid morphine sulfate, and 4 aleve to try helping with the pain. ## Hello, Alicia! How are you? I'm very sorry that you're in pain. You may want to ask your doctor about trying Soma, though they may be reluctant to do so, since it's commonly abused. It's a muscle relaxant that is much more potent than the others. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache and dry mouth. Does anyone else have any suggestions? ## I was sent to ...
Updated 5 months ago.

baclofen 10 mg 4096Zz
Will this medication make my drug test positive? If so, what will it come up as? ## If I use back with an will I pass a urine screen for benzos
Updated 5 months ago.

Can You Take Two 10 Baclofen
severe muscle spasms, one isn't working ## Hi Tori, Based on my research, you should be safe to take two 10 mg Baclofen. For future reference, the usual adult dosage information for muscle spasms is listed below: Oral: Initial dose: 5 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 2nd highest recommended dosage-10 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 3rd highest recommended dosage-15 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days, 4th highest recommended dosage- 20 mg orally 3 times a day. Recommended maintenance dose: 40-80 mg/day. 80 mg/day doses should be administered in 4 divided doses. Be sure to only take the amount that has been prescribed to you, unless your doctor allows you to take more. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Baclofen Details I hope this info helps! ## I have found it ...
Updated 5 months ago.

baclofen for anxiety
although been away, sort of from addiction to substances for a few years,suffer from dreadful anxiety.has anyone ever successfully turned their lives around as far as anxiety is concerned with this drug,please?! ## What has your doctor advised you to use? Baclofen can have some calming effects, but it is really a muscle relaxant, so it isn't likely to completely treat anxiety. ## hi thanks for reply,psychiatrist is a leading doctor in the treatment of addiction/anxiety,and is taking me up to a 100mg a day,he professed to having had large successes in anxiety reduction in the use of this drug.have seen many stories of people going to much higher doses,where they reach a 'switch off' point for all addictions. it was a book, The End of My Addiction | Olivier Ameisen, MD, that s...
Updated 6 months ago.

baclofen vs soma
I have been takeing soma for muscle spasms for a while know. Another doctor wanted me to try Baclofen 20mg. I found that the Baclofen made me feel a little strange and dopey. The Soma does not. I do like to take the Baclofen at night instead of Soma as it makes me very sleepy and does help me sleep better and longer. I like the Soma for dureing the day because it does not make me sleepy and can function better. When my body feels tired I experience more pain and spasm,hence the Baclofen when need to sleep. Hope this helps ## It is normal for medications to work differently, for different people. Sometimes, when your doctor wants you to try something different, you have to give it a go, for a few weeks and then just let them know if it has bad effects or doesn't work as well for you....
Updated 6 months ago.

baclofen drug testing
How long can Baclofen be detected in urine by a specialized lab? ## I'm very upset! I went to the hospital and this drug shows up as meth-anphedamine. I have been clean off that drug since sep,24.07 and getting treated like a meth-head (rude and disrepected) I am so upset to find out that was why!
Updated 7 months ago.