Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 9    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Expired Baclofen
So my husband took some Baclofen thinking it was ibuprofen. He started getting really drowsy so I checked out the bottle to make sure it was ibuprofen and the bottle read Baclofen. He took two 20 mg doses, and it was expired from 2 yrs ago. What could happen since he took 2 and they're expired? ## In many cases, expired meds are just fine (depending on how long it's been expired and how well they've been stored). However, if he hasn't made any signs of improvement since the timing of your post, I would probably encourage you to contact a local pharmacy and/or poison control (available 24/7 at 1-800-222-1222); and in worst case scenarios, the emergency room. My thoughts are that a pharmacist or poison control center will at least know what signs and symptoms to be mindful...
Updated 9 days ago.

is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 21 days ago.

Will baclofen show up in drug tests?
Hello. I'm having a very difficult time getting a straight answer on this subject. Will it show up as a benzo? Opiate? Has anyone taken a 12 panel after taking it recently and passed? ## does baclofen test positive in pre employment drug test. ## I was hoping someone had answered this question. I just started taking Baclofen. I am on so many Rx that I feel like a walking drug store. At my age I would be absolutely horrified (!) if hospital blood test results made the staff think I was taking any type of methamphetamine or any other illegal drug. I have never taken illegal drugs--ever. If anyone knows whether Baclofen then would show up in a blood test as a street drug would you please let Grandma know?
Updated 24 days ago.

Baclofen vs Flexeril
I have been taking Flexeril for about 10 years and my doctor gave me Baclofen. Which is better? ## There isn't really any muscle relaxant that is better than another, it depends on which one works best for you, Have you tried taking the Baclofen, yet? The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. ## What exactly does Baclofen do? Does Baclofen help to decrease the number of muscle spasms you experience? And does it also decrease the intensity of muscle spasms?
Updated 28 days ago.

Baclofen and Delayed Period
I recently started taking 10 mg of Baclofen twice a day. My period was almost 3 days late and I'm usually very regular. I was just curious if delayed periods were a side effect of this pill? ## Many medications can cause menstrual irregularities, according to NIH reports, but there is also a chance that it was caused by something else, such as the issue you were taking the medication to treat, or some other issue, stress, or another medication. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 28 days ago.

White football shaped muscle relaxer with cursive v on one side
I'm looking for the name of a white football shaped pill with cursive v on one side & scored with numbers on each side of the score. It was a muscle relaxer that started with the letter B. ## Are you thinking of Baclofen 10 mg from Qualitest? It is a white football shaped pill with a cursive V on one side and 22 | 65 on the other. Actually, what gave it away for me from your description is that you said it is a muscle relaxer starting with the letter B. The NDC code is 0603-2406.
Updated 30 days ago.

Oval white pill v on one side 2265 on the other
I found an oval white pill with V on one side and 2265 on the other. Can someone please tell me what this is and what it is for? ## I found this pill to be Baclofen 10mgs. It is a muscle relaxer and is not a controlled substance. It is obtained by prescription only. Hope this helps. It may be a little sedating as a lot of muscle relaxers are. ## Yes, I can verify that the pill in description is Baclofen (10 mg). ## Hi. I found a white pill with the imprint V 2265. Is this a Vicodin?
Updated 1 month ago.

Can You Take Two 10 Baclofen
severe muscle spasms, one isn't working ## Hi Tori, Based on my research, you should be safe to take two 10 mg Baclofen. For future reference, the usual adult dosage information for muscle spasms is listed below: Oral: Initial dose: 5 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 2nd highest recommended dosage-10 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 3rd highest recommended dosage-15 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days, 4th highest recommended dosage- 20 mg orally 3 times a day. Recommended maintenance dose: 40-80 mg/day. 80 mg/day doses should be administered in 4 divided doses. Be sure to only take the amount that has been prescribed to you, unless your doctor allows you to take more. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Baclofen Details I hope this info helps! ## I have found it ...
Updated 1 month ago.

832 8020 round white pill
Identify a round white pill with imprint 832 8020 ## small white pill with # 832 over a slit over # 8020 ## After some searching around I think that you may have accidentally misread the imprint. There is a round white pill which matches your description except for a couple of letters. It has 832 with a score line over BC20, so I am thinking that the BC part of the print was mixed up for 80. On a white pill such as this it can easily happen. Anyways, what I am describing is Baclofen 20 mg (a muscle relaxer) manufactured by Upsher-smith Labs. The NDC code is 0832-1025 and you can verify with a picture. Hope this helps! ## Just wondering n very concerned about the round white pill I looked up n it's # 832 / BC 20 just woman know more what taking 2 of them could do 2 u?
Updated 1 month ago.

baclofen cream allergy symptomms
I recently started a baclofen, amtripyline & gabapentin cream for vuladynia. I have just discovered redness, almost burn like on the edge of the vulva and on my leg. I can not find any information as far as side effects and the doctor's office did not know. I don't know what to do. ## I have been diagnosed with vulvadynia and been working with my gyn/uro doctor for over a year. I have used nustatin, clobetasol, & topicort with no success. I also use Premarin vaginal cream twice weekly. Last week her prescribed a special compound of amitriptyline, baclofen & gabapentin. Has anyone tried this combination. I have a long history of UTI's and major bladder repair surgery including 2 slings of cadaver tissue on my bladder & urethra. Following surgery I was told my ...
Updated 1 month ago.

Taking Baclofen and Soma together
Is it safe to take Baclofen and Soma together? I have not done it yet so I'm a little leery, but I hurt all over due to an automobile accident. ## No, these are both muscle relaxants, so you would be doubling up, which might result in overdose toxicity. The FDA lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Have they both been prescribed for you? What type of injuries did you suffer? ## Was curious..i was just prescribed baclofen recently by neurologist. Been on soma for years & works great. I want to know if i take my soma in the day can i take the baclofen@ night..i haven't started yet as i have had many med allergies..wanna be sure its safe. Plus I'm on blood thinner.
Updated 1 month ago.

Baclofen How Long Before This Drug Show In Urine
Not use often non narcotic THC pillform . Would like to know how long before it before it is out of my system. Also the difference of Thc form taken by mouth COMPARED TO marajuna and can this be detected in urine sample. ## Was taken for reason of non narcotic muscles spams. How long will is this detected by urine test ## Baclofen is a mucle relaxant, it is not a narcotic, nor is it related to THC, therefore, it is not something that is included in and tested for on standard drug tests. Is there anything else I can help with? ## How long does thc remain in bloodstream , hair and urine. Thank you ## I took a drug screen last month for my pain doctor and when I went back this month he informed me that I was positive for suboxone, a drug that I have not knowingly taken. I am prescribed oxy...
Updated 1 month ago.

Flexeril Vs Baclofen
Is Flexeril safe to take after age 60? I have muscle pain. I get all tied in knots and can't even stand up straight. My doctor gave me Baclofen and it did nothing to help me, but Flexeril has always worked. ## The older you are, the more sensitive you might be to the side effects of any given medication. When it comes to muscle relaxants, the NIH warns that they may include nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. However, only you and your doctor can decide which is best for you. Have you told them that the Baclofen isn't working for you? Are you on any other medications?
Updated 1 month ago.

small white pill with BAC 10 on one side and a line in middle
It's a white oval but flat pill. One side has a line directly down the middle and on the other side is BAC 10. Any ideas? ## It is a muscle relaxant that is available in the U.S. and Canada, it contains 10mgs of Baclofen, to be specific. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 months ago.

Baclofen - controlled substance?
Is Baclofen (10mg) recognized as a controlled substance? Does it have a narcotic in it? Does it control pain? ## No, it is classified as a muscle relaxant, so it does not contain a narcotic, according to FDA listings. It is used to treat the pain associated with muscle sprains, strains, and spasms. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 months ago.

colospa retard causing retrograde ejaculation
I am 22 years old. I took colospa retard for a month. I wanted to know if colospa retard is just a relaxant for intestines, or if it can affect other muscles, like in prostate or bladder? For ex. Baclofen, which is muscle relaxant, can cause retrograde ejaculation. Can the colospa retard have the same effect? ## Its an anti spasmodic and really helps in ibs symptoms. And no it shouldn't cause retrograde ejaculation, if its happening to you, you should consult with your doctor.
Updated 3 months ago.

baclofen for pain?
I have DDD, scoliosis, which is serious, have herniations and bulging discs in cervical spine and also in lumbar spine. I can't walk without cane. I went to doc today and she gave me a small dose of baclofen,5 mg bid. Will this help my pain? I am taking generic oxycodone 30 mg every 4-6 hours as needed. I used to take oxycontin 20 mg, up to 5 times a day, it worked very well, but I can't take this now, because my medicare will not pay for it. ## Baclofen is a muscle relaxant. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. It is used to treat the pain associated with muscle strains and spasms. However, the only way to see how it will work for you is by trying it. Have you experienced any benefits, yet? ## Thanks for your r...
Updated 3 months ago.

drug urine test - how long does baclofen stay in system
How long does baclofen 60 mg stay in your system? I have to take a urine test for a pain clinic. ## Have to get a urine test and I need to know how long bacoflen stay in ur urine
Updated 4 months ago.

Round White Pill 4096 on 1side tv on the other
Trying to find out what this pill is and what it is used for. I have degenerative disk disease and told I can take it for the pain. ## This is a 10mg Baclofen tablet, it's a muscle relaxant that's used to treat pain caused by muscle spasms. It may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness and drowsiness, plus it may interact with other medications, so you shouldn't take it, if it isn't prescribed for you. Learn more Baclofen details here. Is there anything else I can help with? ## My doctor gave me some for a tooth pain can i take it
Updated 4 months ago.

Baclofen. Lab tested urine analysis
Looking to find out if baclofen is detected in lab tested urine analysis. If so what is it detected as? What is the half life? ## I really need to know the answer to this question and it seems like everyone is ignoring the people that ask unless I'm doing something wrong thus far I mean if y'all don't know I'd really appreciate it y'all just said that ## I've been trying to find out a simple yes it does or no it doest....where or how do I get to any replies?? ## I'd like to know myself about Baclofen, and if it shows up on an UA. I don't think it would because it's not considered a narcotic. ..
Updated 5 months ago.

Discuss Baclofen

Discuss: Baclofen

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 11 September 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.