Drug Index:

Advantage-S Forums

Recently active Advantage-S forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Advantage-S and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 2  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
What Is ADVANTAGES AND SIDE EFFECTS Of Ovacare Forte
kindly tell me the advantages of taking ova care forte regarding pregnancy ## Ovacare Forte is a multivitamin/mineral nutritional supplement, which is often given to women that are trying to get pregnant, or who are already pregnant, to make sure they have enough of these vital nutrients in their bodies. Learn more Vitamin details here. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I am 22,went through 2 mtp and then took few I pills coz of which period is irregular.my Gynae gave me this tablet.will it have any side effects on me?
Updated 1 month ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 233714
zoryl m2 forte
wants to know advantages and disadvantages of this tablet ## Zoryl M2 contains the active ingredients Metformin and Glimepiride, these are oral antidiabetic medications used to help lower and control blood sugar levels. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, low blood sugar and flatulence. Read more: Are there any questions or comments? ## I am diabetic for the last 10 years and on medication but unfortunately my blood sugar level is never normal. Last three months I am on Zoryl M2 Forte on tablet before lunch and one tablet of Obimet 500 SR after dinner. What else should I take or what food should be taken or not taken to bering the blood sugar under control? ## Subrato, what has your doctor advised? Anything that contains a lot of sugars is going to cause your blood suga...
Updated 9 months ago.
   5  Subscribe to thread 210922
Decilone Forte Advantages
decilone forte advantages and disadvantages and it's common side effects. ## Decilone Forte contains the active ingredient Dexamethasone, which is a steroid class medication. It is commonly used to treat allergic reactions, inflammation and immune disorders. Learn more Decilone Forte details here. The common side effects may include: nausea, headache, weight gain and fluid retention, such issues would also be the disadvantages to using it. Are there any other questions? ## Can somebody expecting pregnancy take Decilone Forte. (2) what are the disadvantages (3) Can it delay ones menses. ## i have allergy that's why i took decilone forte but the problem is when i was tired and i took decilone i could hardly wake up in bed because its like my muscle being hardened and i cant bend m...
Updated 9 months ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 239179
Prodep 20mg
advantages of taking prodep 20mg, is it useful in increasing sex? ## Prodep contains the active ingredient Fluoxetine, which is an SSRI antidepressant. If someone is suffering from sexual dysfunction, due to depression, there is a chance that it may help, however, it can also cause it, in some people, as a side effect. It may also cause other side effects, such as: nausea, dizziness and weight gain. Learn more: Are there any other questions? ## My doctor prescribed me Prodep 20mg. daily twice after meal for thee months as a treatment for IBS. I want to know about possible side effects. I am male ,42 years, 5'4" & 75 Kg. wt. ## I AM A 35 YEARS OLD FEMALE, 5'1", 60 KG. MY DOCTOR ADVICES PRODEP 20MG AFTER BREAKFAST AND LYRICA 75MG AFTER DINNER FOR SIX MONTHS. I WANT TO ...
Updated 11 months ago.
   9  Subscribe to thread 218616
advantages of vitamin E supplement
The doctor has prescribed Evion 400 tablets to be taken daily one tablet. what are the advantages? are there any side effects of takign this drug? ## for muscular pain the doc prescribed proxyvon.is the combination of chlorzoxazone,diclofenac potassium and paracetamol(myospaz forte) the going to help also since proxyvon has been unavailable in delhi.how are the two different.if so.what is a substitute for proxyvon.pl advice ## A vitamin E supplement is NOT a drug, it is a nutritional supplement and as such, the side effect profile has not been studied. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and a deficiency in it can cause severe health problems. Rs, on your question, Spasmo Proxyvon contains Acetaminophen, Propoxyphene and Dicyclomine. The Propoxyphene is a mild narcotic pain reliever, so ...
Updated 1 year ago.
   5  Subscribe to thread 205142
Beta Cyclodextrin Use
Beta Cyclodextrin advantages with antibiotics in treatment of PID.
Updated 1 year ago.
recent approach in the treatment of venous thromboembolism
need to know the advantages of newer anticoagulant over vitamin k antagonist and low molecular weight heparin in accordance with cost, side effects
Updated 1 year ago.
ecosprin 75 Advantages
Hi -Please let me know Ecospirin 75 is advised to cure what problems ASAP.. @My Mobile Context: Doc has advised Ecospirin 75 to my father Age(65) after checking BP and Symptoms of slight stammering i.e. not able to speak fluently. My Father had visited doctor for medicines to cure cold. ## I am taking amodep at for BP in the morning& ecosprin 75 with Rosuvas 10 in the night recommended by the Dr.for my high cholestrol.Dr. says I must take Ecosprin 75 for life long Is it necessary to take ecosprin 75 for lifelong? ## Ecosprin contains Aspirin, which is used to treat many conditions, ranging from pain, to heart conditions and blood clots. this site is not medical professionals and can't possibly know your whole medical history to know how long any given medication might be necessa...
Updated 1 year ago.
   23  Subscribe to thread 189013
Schedule H Drug Definition
what is the uses and its advantages and disadvantages of h drug.
Updated 1 year ago.
GodSent capsules by mankind
hai i want to no about the advantages and disadvantage of this God Sent Capsules by Mankind what are the use ? I will be very thankful to You if u give me details thankq ## I can't find anything that specifically lists what they contain, other than that they are a multivitamin nutritional supplement. Learn more Vitamin details here. Thus, they would be used to treat or prevent a deficiency in whatever vital nutrients they contain. Is anyone familiar with them?
Updated 1 year ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 240398
clopitab a 75 mg
Advantages & disadvantages of this tablet ## Cliptab contains the active ingredient Clopidogrel, it is used to help prevent clotting, this it works as a blood thinner, which can prevent heart attacks, strokes and embolisms. Side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, easy bleeding and hemorrhage. Read more: Are there any other comments and questions? ## A patient with CCF due to DCM, no atrial fibrillation.now he is not taking any anti-clotting drug.Is it a right decision? ## hi,my mother is consuming clopitab-a 75 since march 2011,she was diagnoised in manipal speciality hospital,bangalore to have dilated cardiomyopathy and left cerebral infarction,my question is what does it actually target for curing ## i am a chronic gastric patient. recently i undergone angioplasty. Clopidogr...
Updated 1 year ago.
   5  Subscribe to thread 210923
INFORMATION REGARDING DRUGS
please tell me about advantages and disadvantages of b long f and chrominac a tablets.
Updated 2 years ago.
Advant 8 Mg
i am taking this medicine pls tell me about this side effect, advantages etc
Updated 2 years ago.
Advantages Of Evion 200 Mg
advantages and disadvantages ## Evion is a Vitamin E supplement, this nutrient is important to our overall health and a lack of it can cause or worsen various health problems. You can learn more about it and why we need it here: Are there any other questions or comments? ## I am taking the above medicine for the past two months and have been advised that this medicine helps in gwoing hair as I was having hair fall problem due to Zoster Hermes also I am having Thyroid but at present my Thyorid is normal. Pls can you advise if this medicine is harmless and for how long shall I continue to to take this medicine Pls can you also advise urgently if Hijuven 200 saft capsules are similar to Evion capsules 200 Your urgent reply will be appreicated. Thanks & best regards Zubaida ## hello the...
Updated 2 years ago.
   6  Subscribe to thread 213029
Tegrital Cr
I want total details about tegrital cr 400 mg Tablet.What are the advantages and what are the disadvantages about this tablet and What are the side effects and while pregnent time did we use that tablet or not?If we use what are the side effetcs and are the precautions ## I want total details about tegrital cr 400 mg Tablet.What are the advantages and what are the disadvantages about this tablet and What are the side effects and while pregnent time did we use that tablet or not?If we use what are the side effetcs and what are the precautions? Kindly reply me plz...
Updated 2 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 228042
Ad 30 Dt
Sir, Plz would tell me the advantages & sideeffects of AD 30 DT.
Updated 2 years ago.
Advantages Of Nurabol
I am ^ feet but very thin. can i take nurabol to gain weight rapidly
Updated 2 years ago.
Folwise Capsule
want to know about the details of the capsule. what are the advantages and disadvantages of the tablets?
Updated 2 years ago.
Azitor
I want to know the advantages of this medicine ## Aztor contains the active ingredient Atorvastatin, which is commonly used to help lower cholesterol, since elevated levels increase your risk of heart attack and stroke. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, headache and joint/muscle aches. Learn more: Are there any other comments or questions? ## My doctor has prescribed me Aztor 20mg daily for my high cholesterol level.I am a diabetic on oral hypoglycaemic drug-Glymepride and Metformin.May I know the adverse effects of these drugs on my kidneys in prolong usage?.Please!!
Updated 3 years ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 216053
Zoryl 1
i have taken zoryl-1 daily before break fast. my sugar levels is before breakfast 110 and anfter meal after 2hrs.210.wants to know advantages and disadvantages of this tablet Zoryl -1,what are side effects.I am suffering from mainly burnings of foots and hands.pl.advise me. ## When to take Zoryl 1 tablet? Bafore or after meal? My Blood sugar level is 120 in fasting and 185 in pp.
Updated 3 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 212635

1  2 Next >>

Discuss Advantage-S

Discuss: Advantage-S

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *